Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
I pause to think. “...there’s not a lot to do.” I say after a moment, playing with the hem of my shirt and biting my lip anxiously.
I pause to think. “...there’s not a lot to do.” I say after a moment, playing with the hem of my shirt and biting my lip anxiously.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
I smile reassuringly and place my hands on my hips, "You mentioned you're an animator?"
I smile reassuringly and place my hands on my hips, "You mentioned you're an animator?"
Lichtdrache.gif
I nod slowly, shifting my weight. “Yeah. I do mostly TV shows and YouTube.” I wring my hands, my knuckles cracking loudly as I do.
I nod slowly, shifting my weight. “Yeah. I do mostly TV shows and YouTube.” I wring my hands, my knuckles cracking loudly as I do.
"At least your job makes for good conversation, usually when I tell people i'm an architect they immediately change the subject." I chuckle awkwardly and play with my hair
"At least your job makes for good conversation, usually when I tell people i'm an architect they immediately change the subject." I chuckle awkwardly and play with my hair
Lichtdrache.gif
I take a cautious step towards her. “...your hair is really nice...” I silently kick myself, realizing that I should ask about her job. “I’ve seen some of your work though...it’s gooorgeous.” I tell her. ‘God I could just kiss her right now...’
I take a cautious step towards her. “...your hair is really nice...” I silently kick myself, realizing that I should ask about her job. “I’ve seen some of your work though...it’s gooorgeous.” I tell her. ‘God I could just kiss her right now...’
"Thanks," I feel my cheeks darken, "I draw inspiration from the world around me, the Earth fascinates me how it keeps it's beautiful past but improves it's beauty as it gets older." I explain dreamily.
"Thanks," I feel my cheeks darken, "I draw inspiration from the world around me, the Earth fascinates me how it keeps it's beautiful past but improves it's beauty as it gets older." I explain dreamily.
Lichtdrache.gif
I nod, getting lost in her words. ‘She’s got such a pretty voice...’ I take another cautious step towards her.
I nod, getting lost in her words. ‘She’s got such a pretty voice...’ I take another cautious step towards her.
"Anyway we never agreed on what movie to see. Was there one in particular you wanted to go see?" I don't notice her getting closer and stand up so I could talk with her face to face.
"Anyway we never agreed on what movie to see. Was there one in particular you wanted to go see?" I don't notice her getting closer and stand up so I could talk with her face to face.
Lichtdrache.gif
I squeak, her face less than a foot from mine. “I - I - I...um...” i stammer, blushing bright red and looking down. ‘Wow Kiera way to go. Smooooth...’
I squeak, her face less than a foot from mine. “I - I - I...um...” i stammer, blushing bright red and looking down. ‘Wow Kiera way to go. Smooooth...’
I giggle softy at her nervousness and tuck a stray hair behind her ear, "Did you hear what I said?" I notice our height difference and internally cheer, 'yes, i'm finally taller than someone.'
I giggle softy at her nervousness and tuck a stray hair behind her ear, "Did you hear what I said?" I notice our height difference and internally cheer, 'yes, i'm finally taller than someone.'
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38