Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
I meet my co-worker and he gives me a look, asking who I ran into. I answer vaguely, saying that I found a reference for a new character in an animation. He laughs, and we start to work on our scene.
I meet my co-worker and he gives me a look, asking who I ran into. I answer vaguely, saying that I found a reference for a new character in an animation. He laughs, and we start to work on our scene.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
I hum along with the upbeat elevator music and exit the elevator to walk to my desk. There's a cup of coffee already on it and a note next to it, I ignore the note and sip my coffee. I toss the note away and start up my computer, setting u my desk for today.
I hum along with the upbeat elevator music and exit the elevator to walk to my desk. There's a cup of coffee already on it and a note next to it, I ignore the note and sip my coffee. I toss the note away and start up my computer, setting u my desk for today.
Lichtdrache.gif
(Who the note from?))

I anxiously await a message from her, checking my phone every 2 minutes.

“Kiera, she’ll text you when she can, I’m sure.”

“Noo but I wanna be able to answer right awayyy”
(Who the note from?))

I anxiously await a message from her, checking my phone every 2 minutes.

“Kiera, she’ll text you when she can, I’m sure.”

“Noo but I wanna be able to answer right awayyy”
//Barbra b/c nosy co-worker buds//

I open up Kiera's contacts and send her a quick, "Hey this is Katune". I set down the phone and open up all of my tabs and start going through everything. The red haired woman slide over in her chair and rests her face on her hands, "Sooo?"
"Go away Barbra, I'll tell you after lunch."

//Barbra b/c nosy co-worker buds//

I open up Kiera's contacts and send her a quick, "Hey this is Katune". I set down the phone and open up all of my tabs and start going through everything. The red haired woman slide over in her chair and rests her face on her hands, "Sooo?"
"Go away Barbra, I'll tell you after lunch."

Lichtdrache.gif
(Ah i see lol))

“Okay but what happened? Did she ask you out? Like whaaaat?” My brother Jason asks, sitting beside Arti, my co-worker, and I.

“Jason, mind your beeswax hunny.” Arti snaps, before coolly turning to me. “So about this new episode...”
(Ah i see lol))

“Okay but what happened? Did she ask you out? Like whaaaat?” My brother Jason asks, sitting beside Arti, my co-worker, and I.

“Jason, mind your beeswax hunny.” Arti snaps, before coolly turning to me. “So about this new episode...”
I push Barbra away with my foot, then snatch a notebook, pens and my phone and dash to the conference room. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't get the email until just now." My boss just waves me off and continues his presentation, leaving me to make the walk of shame to my seat and scribbling down notes in an effort to catch up.
I push Barbra away with my foot, then snatch a notebook, pens and my phone and dash to the conference room. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't get the email until just now." My boss just waves me off and continues his presentation, leaving me to make the walk of shame to my seat and scribbling down notes in an effort to catch up.
Lichtdrache.gif
My brother and coworker continue to press me.

“Okay but really Kiera. What’s she like? Are y’all gonna date?”

“I DON’T KNOW ALL I KNOW IS...” I pause, my phone buzzing and I finally get her text. “...her name is Katune and she just texted me...”

“AW SH*T GURL YAASS” Arti squeals.
My brother and coworker continue to press me.

“Okay but really Kiera. What’s she like? Are y’all gonna date?”

“I DON’T KNOW ALL I KNOW IS...” I pause, my phone buzzing and I finally get her text. “...her name is Katune and she just texted me...”

“AW SH*T GURL YAASS” Arti squeals.
The person next to me passes me an extra set of notes I missed, and I mouth a silent 'thank you' and finish up my notes. The meeting ends because it was a quick revisit of a project. "Katune, you better have those rough sketches for the auditorium in by tomorrow." I nod and walk, checking my phone to see if Kiera relied.
The person next to me passes me an extra set of notes I missed, and I mouth a silent 'thank you' and finish up my notes. The meeting ends because it was a quick revisit of a project. "Katune, you better have those rough sketches for the auditorium in by tomorrow." I nod and walk, checking my phone to see if Kiera relied.
Lichtdrache.gif
My response reads: ‘Hey Kat! Can I call you Kat? I think it fits you lol’

“...So then we need a new character.” Arti finishes a sentence I wasn’t even listening to, but I still have an idea for a character.
My response reads: ‘Hey Kat! Can I call you Kat? I think it fits you lol’

“...So then we need a new character.” Arti finishes a sentence I wasn’t even listening to, but I still have an idea for a character.
"Yeah, Kat is fine. Wait, aren't you in a meeting, should I text you later?" I quicky hide the screen from Barbra who in response groans and waddles back over to her desk. I chuckle and open my page of measurements for the auditorium, jotting them on a sticky note and placing that on my most recent sketch.
"Yeah, Kat is fine. Wait, aren't you in a meeting, should I text you later?" I quicky hide the screen from Barbra who in response groans and waddles back over to her desk. I chuckle and open my page of measurements for the auditorium, jotting them on a sticky note and placing that on my most recent sketch.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38