Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBT (1 x 1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Yeah ok
I’m in grade 11 (i’m 16)

And yeah ok I can start.

Kiera walked down the street with her headphones on, lost in her own world. Her small, albino husky puppy sauntered ahead of her on a pearl pink leash. Her flowy white crop-top billowed in a the faint wind, and she had a slight bounce in her step as she walked in time to the music.
Yeah ok
I’m in grade 11 (i’m 16)

And yeah ok I can start.

Kiera walked down the street with her headphones on, lost in her own world. Her small, albino husky puppy sauntered ahead of her on a pearl pink leash. Her flowy white crop-top billowed in a the faint wind, and she had a slight bounce in her step as she walked in time to the music.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
Katune had her nose buried in her sketchbook, taking note of little things around her that gave her inspiration. A soft smile tilted the corners of her lips upwards, adding some warmth to her dark outfit of a black long sleeved shirt and shorts. She brushes away a few strands of her dark hair out of her face back into the bun behind her head.
Katune had her nose buried in her sketchbook, taking note of little things around her that gave her inspiration. A soft smile tilted the corners of her lips upwards, adding some warmth to her dark outfit of a black long sleeved shirt and shorts. She brushes away a few strands of her dark hair out of her face back into the bun behind her head.
Lichtdrache.gif
Kiera paused near her, biting her lip. ‘Oh Jesus she’s so pretty.’ She debated talking to her, and after a moment, she decided she would.

“Hi, um...excuse me?” her emerald green eyes glimmered nervously, and she swept a strand of her fluffy brown hair from her face. “You - you’re...f*ck...” she blushed, stammering. “You’re really pretty.” She finally blurted, wringing her hands and looking down.
Kiera paused near her, biting her lip. ‘Oh Jesus she’s so pretty.’ She debated talking to her, and after a moment, she decided she would.

“Hi, um...excuse me?” her emerald green eyes glimmered nervously, and she swept a strand of her fluffy brown hair from her face. “You - you’re...f*ck...” she blushed, stammering. “You’re really pretty.” She finally blurted, wringing her hands and looking down.
I look up in surprise and blush, "T-Thank you. You are very attractive yourself." I awkwardly look away and chuckle softly, tucking my sketchbook under my arm. "What's your name?" I rock back onto my heels and take her in, mentally screaming to run before I embarrass myself.
I look up in surprise and blush, "T-Thank you. You are very attractive yourself." I awkwardly look away and chuckle softly, tucking my sketchbook under my arm. "What's your name?" I rock back onto my heels and take her in, mentally screaming to run before I embarrass myself.
Lichtdrache.gif
I giggle, blushing lightly. “I’m Kiera! Kiera Kima! Nice to meet you!” I smile warmly, extending my free hand towards you, my puppy darting around my feet. “Rhea!” I whine at the small pup. She looks up at me. “Sit.” She reluctantly does so. “Sorry about that.” I laugh.
I giggle, blushing lightly. “I’m Kiera! Kiera Kima! Nice to meet you!” I smile warmly, extending my free hand towards you, my puppy darting around my feet. “Rhea!” I whine at the small pup. She looks up at me. “Sit.” She reluctantly does so. “Sorry about that.” I laugh.
"Oh, don't worry about it!" I take her hand in mine and blush harder at the softness of it. We keep holding on for longer than we probably should so I release the grip and shyly cross my hands over my chest, "So, um, what're you doing in this part of town. I don't usually see you on my walk to work."
"Oh, don't worry about it!" I take her hand in mine and blush harder at the softness of it. We keep holding on for longer than we probably should so I release the grip and shyly cross my hands over my chest, "So, um, what're you doing in this part of town. I don't usually see you on my walk to work."
Lichtdrache.gif
“Oh um, I was meeting a co-worker to talk about scenes for our show.” I shrug, sitting down beside you and scooping my puppy into my arms and cuddling her. She yaps happily, and I kiss the top of her head.
“Oh um, I was meeting a co-worker to talk about scenes for our show.” I shrug, sitting down beside you and scooping my puppy into my arms and cuddling her. She yaps happily, and I kiss the top of her head.
"So you act?" My hand itches to pet the puppy, but I know better than to pet it before work. I try to keep my eyes on Kiera's and forget about the puppy. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I know it's work beckoning, "Hey I need to go, but maybe I could get your number and we can talk over coffee sometime?"
"So you act?" My hand itches to pet the puppy, but I know better than to pet it before work. I try to keep my eyes on Kiera's and forget about the puppy. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I know it's work beckoning, "Hey I need to go, but maybe I could get your number and we can talk over coffee sometime?"
Lichtdrache.gif
“Yeah totally!” I smile. “But no, I’m not an actor, I’m an animator.” I extend my hand to take her phone and put my number in.
“Yeah totally!” I smile. “But no, I’m not an actor, I’m an animator.” I extend my hand to take her phone and put my number in.
I hand it over and tuck my pencil and book into my bag, "That's fascinating, you'll have to show me some of your works." I take my phone back and wave goodbye to her, practically bouncing my way to the office in pure giddiness. As I walk in Barbra smirks and gives me a spill-the-juicy-details, I just stick my tongue out at her and push the button for the elevator.
I hand it over and tuck my pencil and book into my bag, "That's fascinating, you'll have to show me some of your works." I take my phone back and wave goodbye to her, practically bouncing my way to the office in pure giddiness. As I walk in Barbra smirks and gives me a spill-the-juicy-details, I just stick my tongue out at her and push the button for the elevator.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38