Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
((lmao, okie doki))
((lmao, okie doki))
((I can always respond again @/Snowleaf but i wasn't sure if should wait for more people to...))
((I can always respond again @/Snowleaf but i wasn't sure if should wait for more people to...))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
(@NebulaeStars your form is accepted and you may start whenever you wish.)
(Shimmer, up to you. I’d love it if you did so I can respond, but I won’t force you.)
(@NebulaeStars your form is accepted and you may start whenever you wish.)
(Shimmer, up to you. I’d love it if you did so I can respond, but I won’t force you.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(I'll go ahead and do so then ^^)

Spring

Spring looked at Earth whe she aproached, blinking slightly to himself before smiling and greeting her with a slight nod. A sma pine tree had begun to sprout, the new conditions bringing prompting new life and adaptations in the plants that naturally sprouted around him.

When Air decended, he stood calm as ever and watched the elemental greet the all, finding him a bit curious. Air... a perfect element for all of them it seemed except for maybe Shadow and Light, but he had no idea how he caught onto that.

As they all aproached, flowers began to sprout in all of their colors around their feet as Spring mentally identified them. It was creating a beautiful round rainbow of flowers, the plants being just fit enough for their environment that they wouldn't die outright. Sure some might had Fire or Winter touched them, but he hadn't even realized he'd been doing it.

He smiled and looked at Winter, "Are-- is that all of us?" He thought deep down he could feel everyone, even if some were not yet present. He watched Fire jump Fall, wondering if she'd burn his poor brother...

Air

He grinned at the various responses he got from all of them. The small bot of snow sent to him, he flicked his wrist to let it swirl around before it dancer around Winter. His wings opened to their full glory as he swept himself forward in a half bow, holding out a hand to whichever of them might take it.

"My dears, i meant no harm, only a light joke. You are all absolutly stunning i would not have you bow to even gods had they demand it. My my just think of what we could all do together..." He glanced away from Winter at Fire. Oh how he and her could wreak absolute havok.

He fit so perfectly with those before him, the breezes of autmn carrying leaves, the wind blowing the sea, gusts of winter to spread the cold , the softer einds of spring that bring along rain and growth, summer which was a strong but welcoming breeze, and of course the air which fuled the flames of fire. Earth on the otherhand was his opposite which he adores, and Light and Shadow would be the things he could pass through but not touch.

Another soft flutter of his wings folding brought along a soft breeze to gentle tussle the plants and their hair almost as if gently greeting them all.
(I'll go ahead and do so then ^^)

Spring

Spring looked at Earth whe she aproached, blinking slightly to himself before smiling and greeting her with a slight nod. A sma pine tree had begun to sprout, the new conditions bringing prompting new life and adaptations in the plants that naturally sprouted around him.

When Air decended, he stood calm as ever and watched the elemental greet the all, finding him a bit curious. Air... a perfect element for all of them it seemed except for maybe Shadow and Light, but he had no idea how he caught onto that.

As they all aproached, flowers began to sprout in all of their colors around their feet as Spring mentally identified them. It was creating a beautiful round rainbow of flowers, the plants being just fit enough for their environment that they wouldn't die outright. Sure some might had Fire or Winter touched them, but he hadn't even realized he'd been doing it.

He smiled and looked at Winter, "Are-- is that all of us?" He thought deep down he could feel everyone, even if some were not yet present. He watched Fire jump Fall, wondering if she'd burn his poor brother...

Air

He grinned at the various responses he got from all of them. The small bot of snow sent to him, he flicked his wrist to let it swirl around before it dancer around Winter. His wings opened to their full glory as he swept himself forward in a half bow, holding out a hand to whichever of them might take it.

"My dears, i meant no harm, only a light joke. You are all absolutly stunning i would not have you bow to even gods had they demand it. My my just think of what we could all do together..." He glanced away from Winter at Fire. Oh how he and her could wreak absolute havok.

He fit so perfectly with those before him, the breezes of autmn carrying leaves, the wind blowing the sea, gusts of winter to spread the cold , the softer einds of spring that bring along rain and growth, summer which was a strong but welcoming breeze, and of course the air which fuled the flames of fire. Earth on the otherhand was his opposite which he adores, and Light and Shadow would be the things he could pass through but not touch.

Another soft flutter of his wings folding brought along a soft breeze to gentle tussle the plants and their hair almost as if gently greeting them all.
Winter
Winter nodded in response to her brother. “Summer has not yet woken,” she said thoughtfully, “but I believe he is stirring.”
Her gaze drifted to Air without her consciously meaning to, and she watched him. He was graceful, like snow, and she liked it. She wanted to meld her cold with his wind and watch her Season cover the land. She wanted... she wanted her Season to rule. Winter’s brow furrowed. How could she think such things? There must be a balance. Why, then, did she want to cover Mior in snow and ice? There was a ruthless side to her, she found, and she couldn’t decide if she should spurn it... or revel in it.

Earth
Earth looked at her sister, Fire, and said, “now, my dear, why don’t you get off the poor Season? I’m sure he’s not quite sure what’s going on.”
She gave a rumbling laugh and gently moved to pull her sister away from the Season. “If you need to hug somebody, you can hug me, my sister. Not much you can do to Earth, except make shiny gems and lava.”
She gave her rumbling laugh again, warm and friendly and hearty, and grinned at the surrounding elements.
“I figure we’ll need to place to sleep sooner or later. How about a cave, for now?”
Winter
Winter nodded in response to her brother. “Summer has not yet woken,” she said thoughtfully, “but I believe he is stirring.”
Her gaze drifted to Air without her consciously meaning to, and she watched him. He was graceful, like snow, and she liked it. She wanted to meld her cold with his wind and watch her Season cover the land. She wanted... she wanted her Season to rule. Winter’s brow furrowed. How could she think such things? There must be a balance. Why, then, did she want to cover Mior in snow and ice? There was a ruthless side to her, she found, and she couldn’t decide if she should spurn it... or revel in it.

Earth
Earth looked at her sister, Fire, and said, “now, my dear, why don’t you get off the poor Season? I’m sure he’s not quite sure what’s going on.”
She gave a rumbling laugh and gently moved to pull her sister away from the Season. “If you need to hug somebody, you can hug me, my sister. Not much you can do to Earth, except make shiny gems and lava.”
She gave her rumbling laugh again, warm and friendly and hearty, and grinned at the surrounding elements.
“I figure we’ll need to place to sleep sooner or later. How about a cave, for now?”
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
((I'm going to wait for Draco to respond before going on with Fire ( O w O ) ))
((I'm going to wait for Draco to respond before going on with Fire ( O w O ) ))
(Ah, thanks for waiting, i'm baaaaack :D)

Water

Water didn't really feel like listening to the others right at the moment, the other beings such as herself really didn't catch much of her interest. However, the sky lighting up did. Her skin rippled in response to the new colors and she let a smile cross her face. Oh yes. Blue really was the most perfect color. The sky proved that. So she stood a little taller, skin rippling powerfully.

And then she felt the breeze. Her skin rippled in response and she whipped around. Air. Air. She didn't really know how to respond to him, but she knew one thing. His breath would aid her waves to spread, churn them into life for her big bodies of water. His abilities would move her rain clouds, spread them across the land so her water could also spread. To top it all off, with him she could create storms. A way to showcase her power. She'd have to be nice to him.. or as nice as she could manage given who she was.

She was about to open her mouth to say something when Air demanded that she bow to him and say hello. Her skin rippled furiously and she let the snarl cross her lips. Fire spoke first, snarling about how she'd rather go on a picnic with Water herself.

Water couldn't help but be the tiniest bit amused at Fire's response. She felt a strange kinship with the in her opinion.. far less superior element. Water fixated her cold eyes on Air. "How about you take a long walk into the abyss instead?" her voice was alluring and powerful, just like the element she represented.

Water turned her head to see Earth. Oh yes, another submissive element to her. For when her water existed, it existed above earth. Her water bent Earth to its will. Whenever her rivers decided to change position they would. If her water decided that the Earth didn't need to be somewhere anymore.. she could wash it away with a few Tsunamis. Another element beneath her notice.

Her eyes turned back to Winter. She wasn't quite sure how to react to the season just yet. It turned her water to stasis. Yet.. it also was water. It was... confusing.

The sky lit up again.. or.. well.. darkened this time. Blue turning to shades of black, rich and vaguely intimidating. Water couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed at the change.. though it didn't really alter anything other than color.

Fall

Fall stumbled backwards as Fire tackled him, letting out a breath and summoning a burst of rich orange, red, and yellow leaves to cushion his descent. Her skin was warm.. no hot to the touch. Though it wasn't so hot that it would burn him. The threat was there though, and some of the leaves which he'd summoned curled up slightly at the heat, a few browning at the edges in response to her fire. Well, Fall and Winter would be the ones who would have to deal with Fire most.. wouldn't they.. considering how dry things were and how easily they would catch. He wasn't sure how he knew that though.. instinct perhaps.

He chuckled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing into him like an overgrown cat. He went to pat her head and was reminded that her hair was burning and he probably shouldn't stick his hand right in it. Pulling back, he managed to sit up, even with her on his chest and then gave her a small and friendly smile. He was about to greet her, when the sky suddenly burst into colors. He'd never seen such glorious blues, and he was stunned as he watched the sky pulsate.

He widened his eyes further as Air landed, the familiar tingle of his skin reminding him of how Air could blow through his leaves to spread them across his season. How Air could bring Water or Fire to him, soaking his leaves or burning them. That same fond smile stretched across his face and his eyes glinted at Air's teasing nature.

However, it seemed Fire didn't respond in the same way, angrily biting in response. And Water.. well..Water seemed colder than he remembered. Which was weird considering he'd never met her.. had she?

The sky changed color again as Fire nuzzled into his chest and Fall chuckled again at her antics, curling his arms around her back and finally giving her a small embrace. He could feel his leaves curling, a few of them burning, and his skin was starting to feel a bit raw from the heat but he really didn't mind. Fire was a part of his season as much as any other element.

"It is nice to see you too, Fire." He rasped, the smile on his face pure and welcoming.

He gave a nod to Earth and a smile. "Don't worry. I don't mind. Fire and I do share a color bond." He flicked up a wrist and a burst of colorful leaves streamed out, a few, blew by Air, cascaded towards Fire, catching on her hair and lighting, their ashes burst up towards the sky, lighting it up like tiny stars.

"We can make beauty together." he hummed pleasantly.
(Ah, thanks for waiting, i'm baaaaack :D)

Water

Water didn't really feel like listening to the others right at the moment, the other beings such as herself really didn't catch much of her interest. However, the sky lighting up did. Her skin rippled in response to the new colors and she let a smile cross her face. Oh yes. Blue really was the most perfect color. The sky proved that. So she stood a little taller, skin rippling powerfully.

And then she felt the breeze. Her skin rippled in response and she whipped around. Air. Air. She didn't really know how to respond to him, but she knew one thing. His breath would aid her waves to spread, churn them into life for her big bodies of water. His abilities would move her rain clouds, spread them across the land so her water could also spread. To top it all off, with him she could create storms. A way to showcase her power. She'd have to be nice to him.. or as nice as she could manage given who she was.

She was about to open her mouth to say something when Air demanded that she bow to him and say hello. Her skin rippled furiously and she let the snarl cross her lips. Fire spoke first, snarling about how she'd rather go on a picnic with Water herself.

Water couldn't help but be the tiniest bit amused at Fire's response. She felt a strange kinship with the in her opinion.. far less superior element. Water fixated her cold eyes on Air. "How about you take a long walk into the abyss instead?" her voice was alluring and powerful, just like the element she represented.

Water turned her head to see Earth. Oh yes, another submissive element to her. For when her water existed, it existed above earth. Her water bent Earth to its will. Whenever her rivers decided to change position they would. If her water decided that the Earth didn't need to be somewhere anymore.. she could wash it away with a few Tsunamis. Another element beneath her notice.

Her eyes turned back to Winter. She wasn't quite sure how to react to the season just yet. It turned her water to stasis. Yet.. it also was water. It was... confusing.

The sky lit up again.. or.. well.. darkened this time. Blue turning to shades of black, rich and vaguely intimidating. Water couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed at the change.. though it didn't really alter anything other than color.

Fall

Fall stumbled backwards as Fire tackled him, letting out a breath and summoning a burst of rich orange, red, and yellow leaves to cushion his descent. Her skin was warm.. no hot to the touch. Though it wasn't so hot that it would burn him. The threat was there though, and some of the leaves which he'd summoned curled up slightly at the heat, a few browning at the edges in response to her fire. Well, Fall and Winter would be the ones who would have to deal with Fire most.. wouldn't they.. considering how dry things were and how easily they would catch. He wasn't sure how he knew that though.. instinct perhaps.

He chuckled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing into him like an overgrown cat. He went to pat her head and was reminded that her hair was burning and he probably shouldn't stick his hand right in it. Pulling back, he managed to sit up, even with her on his chest and then gave her a small and friendly smile. He was about to greet her, when the sky suddenly burst into colors. He'd never seen such glorious blues, and he was stunned as he watched the sky pulsate.

He widened his eyes further as Air landed, the familiar tingle of his skin reminding him of how Air could blow through his leaves to spread them across his season. How Air could bring Water or Fire to him, soaking his leaves or burning them. That same fond smile stretched across his face and his eyes glinted at Air's teasing nature.

However, it seemed Fire didn't respond in the same way, angrily biting in response. And Water.. well..Water seemed colder than he remembered. Which was weird considering he'd never met her.. had she?

The sky changed color again as Fire nuzzled into his chest and Fall chuckled again at her antics, curling his arms around her back and finally giving her a small embrace. He could feel his leaves curling, a few of them burning, and his skin was starting to feel a bit raw from the heat but he really didn't mind. Fire was a part of his season as much as any other element.

"It is nice to see you too, Fire." He rasped, the smile on his face pure and welcoming.

He gave a nod to Earth and a smile. "Don't worry. I don't mind. Fire and I do share a color bond." He flicked up a wrist and a burst of colorful leaves streamed out, a few, blew by Air, cascaded towards Fire, catching on her hair and lighting, their ashes burst up towards the sky, lighting it up like tiny stars.

"We can make beauty together." he hummed pleasantly.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Light

Light was leisurely on his way to where the other Elementals stood. He was softly humming a tune that was stuck in his head, even if he has not yet heard music. This thought had occurred to him, but Light was too worn out after creating his sky to think about it. He was just looking up when the ground beneath him began to rumble. It was something close to a laugh, and it made Light chuckle as the vibrations continued through his body. The Elemental looked around to see the land rise and fall.

“How splendid. What a world we can create if we all work together,” Light commented to himself. He knew it was unlikely, though. There were too many differences between all the Elementals. And differences can lead to arguments, and that can lead to something far worse. Light shook his head, dispelling the dark thoughts from his mind. He was the essence of all things bright after all; dark thoughts wouldn’t do.

It was only a few more moments of time until Light saw the faint outline of a group of other beings. Happy about finding the other Elementals, Light raced towards them. That is until the world turned black. At this sudden surprise, Light tumbled down to the ground. As he stood back up, the panicked Elemental looked around only to see the inky darkness. Despite the soft glow his skin gave off, Light still couldn’t see anything—his eyes were just too sensitive.

As he stumbles forward, a thought appeared: Shadow must be awake... A small smile ran across his lips at this realization. Although it didn't last for long. Light needed to use more of his energy to create another light source. Maybe this time it shouldn't be something as bright? After thinking for a couple minutes, Light came up with an idea.

Yet again, he built up his energy. When he reached the peak of the energy he could muster, Light once again shot it towards the heavens. This time it wasn't one big sphere of light, but multiple smaller ones scattered across the sky. It was bright enough for Light to see -- along with the glow of his skin -- and hopefully dim enough to not bother Shadow. Man, she's already wearing me out, and we haven't even met.

Now, time to meet the others. Light walked the rest of the way to other beings. When he got closer he saw some were dressed more... eccentric than he was. This didn't bother him though. As long as everyone was comfortable, who cared? He walked up to the group and spoke with a nonchalant voice. "Hello there, Light's here, reporting for duty."
Light

Light was leisurely on his way to where the other Elementals stood. He was softly humming a tune that was stuck in his head, even if he has not yet heard music. This thought had occurred to him, but Light was too worn out after creating his sky to think about it. He was just looking up when the ground beneath him began to rumble. It was something close to a laugh, and it made Light chuckle as the vibrations continued through his body. The Elemental looked around to see the land rise and fall.

“How splendid. What a world we can create if we all work together,” Light commented to himself. He knew it was unlikely, though. There were too many differences between all the Elementals. And differences can lead to arguments, and that can lead to something far worse. Light shook his head, dispelling the dark thoughts from his mind. He was the essence of all things bright after all; dark thoughts wouldn’t do.

It was only a few more moments of time until Light saw the faint outline of a group of other beings. Happy about finding the other Elementals, Light raced towards them. That is until the world turned black. At this sudden surprise, Light tumbled down to the ground. As he stood back up, the panicked Elemental looked around only to see the inky darkness. Despite the soft glow his skin gave off, Light still couldn’t see anything—his eyes were just too sensitive.

As he stumbles forward, a thought appeared: Shadow must be awake... A small smile ran across his lips at this realization. Although it didn't last for long. Light needed to use more of his energy to create another light source. Maybe this time it shouldn't be something as bright? After thinking for a couple minutes, Light came up with an idea.

Yet again, he built up his energy. When he reached the peak of the energy he could muster, Light once again shot it towards the heavens. This time it wasn't one big sphere of light, but multiple smaller ones scattered across the sky. It was bright enough for Light to see -- along with the glow of his skin -- and hopefully dim enough to not bother Shadow. Man, she's already wearing me out, and we haven't even met.

Now, time to meet the others. Light walked the rest of the way to other beings. When he got closer he saw some were dressed more... eccentric than he was. This didn't bother him though. As long as everyone was comfortable, who cared? He walked up to the group and spoke with a nonchalant voice. "Hello there, Light's here, reporting for duty."
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Fire

Fire blinked as she heard the joking tone in Air's voice. Maybe she had been too quick to judge him, she though silently to herself. Plus she was sort of liking the mischievous look in his eye that she spotted while glancing over at him. It made a small smile spread her lips, that she just couldn't help form.

Water's sharp response had one firey eyebrow raise up high though. If the girl wasn't such a prima donna, Fire might have just liked her, oh well. She was content sticking with Fall at the moment, so she didn't really mind that she didn't like most of her siblings. Earth was still on judgment block at the moment, but Fire was leaning more towards like then burn her to ash at the moment.

Although that view was threaten when the curvy women started to pull her away from the sweet season. Making small protesting sounds, she clung to the season, not wanting to be separated yet. Something about this one just made her want to... to... to burn him.

The thought and impulse was sudden, making her flames pulse slightly with the need, but she reined it in. She didn't know where it came from, but she also knew it wouldn't be good if she freaking burned Fall. The sudden turn of thoughts almost had her let Fall go, but then he returned her hug and her insides turned to goo.

Hugging just felt so gooood~ Her eyes snapped open wide and practically sparkled when Fall summoned some leaves to dance and play around her. When they burst into brilliant flames as they touched her, had a delighted laughter spill out her lips as she watched it all.

Beauty.... She never thought her flames could make such beauty. Feeling an over whelming amount of emotions she couldn't contain, she reached up and gave Fall a full on kiss before touching her forehead with his and laughing once again.

"Yes! We shall make this world beautiful Fall~" Fire was smitten with the season, but she was soon thinking about what Earth had mentioned before. Gems and lava?

Looking to her sister with big curious eyes, she chewed her lip before bursting out with the question. "What are gems and lava, s-sister Earth?" She stumbled over the sister part as the title was such an affectionate one, and Water didn't call her that. Already the kiss was slowly being forgotten by her, she didn't know why she did it, just that she wanted to so she did.

As she waited for Earth to answer, she heard a new face and was shocked to see Light. The only reason she was shocked though, was because the spot he stood in was originally empty but a moment ago. Wondering how the heck he did that, she tentatively said her hellos before looking back to Earth.

Shadow

A frown was pulling on Shadow's lips again, but this time it was because she wasn't exactly sure where she was. By now she was sure she should have been somewhere near where Light was, but all she saw was hills and more hills.

Twisting one of her dreads, she looked about with a frustrated expression when her once empty black laced with purple and silver sky was illuminated with soft glowing dots. Staring up in marvel, Shadow smiled broadly at what she knew to be Lights work.

Feeling her spirits lifted once again, Shadow started back on her way to where she hoped the others would be. Feeling lonely though, she started to morph and toy with her shadows, making strange shapes out of them.... hopefully nothing dangerous will be made from her boredom.
Fire

Fire blinked as she heard the joking tone in Air's voice. Maybe she had been too quick to judge him, she though silently to herself. Plus she was sort of liking the mischievous look in his eye that she spotted while glancing over at him. It made a small smile spread her lips, that she just couldn't help form.

Water's sharp response had one firey eyebrow raise up high though. If the girl wasn't such a prima donna, Fire might have just liked her, oh well. She was content sticking with Fall at the moment, so she didn't really mind that she didn't like most of her siblings. Earth was still on judgment block at the moment, but Fire was leaning more towards like then burn her to ash at the moment.

Although that view was threaten when the curvy women started to pull her away from the sweet season. Making small protesting sounds, she clung to the season, not wanting to be separated yet. Something about this one just made her want to... to... to burn him.

The thought and impulse was sudden, making her flames pulse slightly with the need, but she reined it in. She didn't know where it came from, but she also knew it wouldn't be good if she freaking burned Fall. The sudden turn of thoughts almost had her let Fall go, but then he returned her hug and her insides turned to goo.

Hugging just felt so gooood~ Her eyes snapped open wide and practically sparkled when Fall summoned some leaves to dance and play around her. When they burst into brilliant flames as they touched her, had a delighted laughter spill out her lips as she watched it all.

Beauty.... She never thought her flames could make such beauty. Feeling an over whelming amount of emotions she couldn't contain, she reached up and gave Fall a full on kiss before touching her forehead with his and laughing once again.

"Yes! We shall make this world beautiful Fall~" Fire was smitten with the season, but she was soon thinking about what Earth had mentioned before. Gems and lava?

Looking to her sister with big curious eyes, she chewed her lip before bursting out with the question. "What are gems and lava, s-sister Earth?" She stumbled over the sister part as the title was such an affectionate one, and Water didn't call her that. Already the kiss was slowly being forgotten by her, she didn't know why she did it, just that she wanted to so she did.

As she waited for Earth to answer, she heard a new face and was shocked to see Light. The only reason she was shocked though, was because the spot he stood in was originally empty but a moment ago. Wondering how the heck he did that, she tentatively said her hellos before looking back to Earth.

Shadow

A frown was pulling on Shadow's lips again, but this time it was because she wasn't exactly sure where she was. By now she was sure she should have been somewhere near where Light was, but all she saw was hills and more hills.

Twisting one of her dreads, she looked about with a frustrated expression when her once empty black laced with purple and silver sky was illuminated with soft glowing dots. Staring up in marvel, Shadow smiled broadly at what she knew to be Lights work.

Feeling her spirits lifted once again, Shadow started back on her way to where she hoped the others would be. Feeling lonely though, she started to morph and toy with her shadows, making strange shapes out of them.... hopefully nothing dangerous will be made from her boredom.
Spring

He had to admit it was cuteseeing everyone be so sure and start to pair off. Everyone seemed more than infatuated with Air, and Fire seemed perfectly happy with Fall.

The only issue was who he himself wanted to talk to. The season of his was always filled with growth of plants and rains to bring along such life, but sending a quiet glance at Water after she snapped at Air, well... it didn't look like the creator of said rains wanted to be pairing off or even be speaking to anyone.

Maybe he could make a friends with her though. Leaving the others to their... what? Flirting (whatever that was)? He slowly slipped away from the bunch and aproached water, bowing his head slightly to greet her a bit more face to face. He held up his hand, holding a Lotus now and offering it out to her. Making flowers for the others had made them happy, after all it was the first type of living thing. So maybe she'd like something that she wouldn't kill...

Air

He slowly pulled back his hand with a slight shake of his head, before turning his attention to Winter. He'd completly disregaurded Water's words, apparently she wasn't interested on making a storm anytime soon. Fire, his oh so loving other sibling, was still more infatuated with Fall and maybe harming the poor other elemental, so it looked like scortching the earth with winds spreading the flames was out as well. Fall and Speing seemed otherwise occupied.... so that left one person that his offer had extended too.

He carefully took Winter's hand, body temperature dropping so suddenly to match her own and his wings being more of a white to grey gradiant than their usual gold because of it. He kissed her hand, the same white translucence as his wings briefly rippling around his face from doing so, "Well, i guess that leaves you my dear. With the graces of the winds, what would you like to do first~?" He didn't let go of her hand, but he did take a few steps back and be holding at out, almost as if they were going to dance.

He didn't much care what would happen at the moment, he could adapt to any situation caused. He just wanted to create something, and if it was destructuve it would pnly be so at the fault of hiw much the other elemental poured their power into it. After all, he was just going to move it around and be the driving force behind it, not be the force itself.
Spring

He had to admit it was cuteseeing everyone be so sure and start to pair off. Everyone seemed more than infatuated with Air, and Fire seemed perfectly happy with Fall.

The only issue was who he himself wanted to talk to. The season of his was always filled with growth of plants and rains to bring along such life, but sending a quiet glance at Water after she snapped at Air, well... it didn't look like the creator of said rains wanted to be pairing off or even be speaking to anyone.

Maybe he could make a friends with her though. Leaving the others to their... what? Flirting (whatever that was)? He slowly slipped away from the bunch and aproached water, bowing his head slightly to greet her a bit more face to face. He held up his hand, holding a Lotus now and offering it out to her. Making flowers for the others had made them happy, after all it was the first type of living thing. So maybe she'd like something that she wouldn't kill...

Air

He slowly pulled back his hand with a slight shake of his head, before turning his attention to Winter. He'd completly disregaurded Water's words, apparently she wasn't interested on making a storm anytime soon. Fire, his oh so loving other sibling, was still more infatuated with Fall and maybe harming the poor other elemental, so it looked like scortching the earth with winds spreading the flames was out as well. Fall and Speing seemed otherwise occupied.... so that left one person that his offer had extended too.

He carefully took Winter's hand, body temperature dropping so suddenly to match her own and his wings being more of a white to grey gradiant than their usual gold because of it. He kissed her hand, the same white translucence as his wings briefly rippling around his face from doing so, "Well, i guess that leaves you my dear. With the graces of the winds, what would you like to do first~?" He didn't let go of her hand, but he did take a few steps back and be holding at out, almost as if they were going to dance.

He didn't much care what would happen at the moment, he could adapt to any situation caused. He just wanted to create something, and if it was destructuve it would pnly be so at the fault of hiw much the other elemental poured their power into it. After all, he was just going to move it around and be the driving force behind it, not be the force itself.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14