Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Winter
Winter grinned at the sight of her remaining ‘brothers,’ all together. She did not mind that summer melted her snow, but she pulled the snow around her, so that she would not weaken entirely in his presence.
“Fall, Summer,” she said warmly, her voice soft like snow. “Good to see you.” She stepped toward Summer, wreathing her hand in ice before giving him a gentle touch to the shoulder, in greeting, so that she would not burn herself. She then walked to Fall, letting some of the cold fall away so as not to weaken him too much. She patted his shoulder as well, only a glancing touch.
“No need for formality or reverence,” she told him gently. “We are all special in our own ways... no need to show such respect. We balance each other out, you see.”
Winter gasped as the sky lit up, the color spreading throughout. “Beautiful!” She exclaimed, stretching a hand up towards the sky, as if longing to touch the fathomless blue expanse.

(I’ll introduce Earth soon.)
(@HazelScar your post is perfect, don’t worry.)
Winter
Winter grinned at the sight of her remaining ‘brothers,’ all together. She did not mind that summer melted her snow, but she pulled the snow around her, so that she would not weaken entirely in his presence.
“Fall, Summer,” she said warmly, her voice soft like snow. “Good to see you.” She stepped toward Summer, wreathing her hand in ice before giving him a gentle touch to the shoulder, in greeting, so that she would not burn herself. She then walked to Fall, letting some of the cold fall away so as not to weaken him too much. She patted his shoulder as well, only a glancing touch.
“No need for formality or reverence,” she told him gently. “We are all special in our own ways... no need to show such respect. We balance each other out, you see.”
Winter gasped as the sky lit up, the color spreading throughout. “Beautiful!” She exclaimed, stretching a hand up towards the sky, as if longing to touch the fathomless blue expanse.

(I’ll introduce Earth soon.)
(@HazelScar your post is perfect, don’t worry.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(Thank you, Snowleaf! Also, I have subbed so you don't need to ping me anymore.)
(Thank you, Snowleaf! Also, I have subbed so you don't need to ping me anymore.)
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
(Ah, didn't know we needed to @Foxbrush (sorry I probably didn't read something))

Spring

The various flowers on him turned back to their various pink colors, the roses in his hair and lilies painted along his skin under his coat. He smiled softly when the other two seasons walked up, happy-- which he didn't know why, Winter had explained it about some connection though-- to see them.

When the sky brightened up, Spring looked towards it and tilted his head slightly. The new light had prompted more growth, small trees sprouting out of the ground in a few places all reacting differently to the element they were closest too. One had beautiful pink flowers throughout, the next had healthy green leaves, then a red, orange, and golden one, followed by a final and leaf lacking one.

He looked at fire and water, the two being the only natural elements-- they were in groups apparently-- awake. He did wonder if all the natural elements would be so hostile considering the way water had approached...

No matter, he was determined to make the best of this, "Hello Fall, Summer. I'm Spring, but you probably caught onto that already." He spoke fondly to the other two, folding his hands behind his back.

Air

Unlike the other elements, Air did not awaken upon their planet. He was above it, large feathery masses slowly unfolding from around him and stretching out, doing the same with his arms and legs before shaking himself off slightly and opening pale eyes. The six extra limbs from his back didn't seem to hinder him any and in fact they didn't seem all there, the feathers were long, wispy, and translucent.

He smoothed back his wild hair, looking out at he land in front of him. Everything was stale and stunted, it did look as if there were flowers that were stuck s they were grown though. Not to mention the lack of movement among the planet. With a large wingbeat the wind kicked up, leaving the currently youngest elemental to grin at the thought of his element constantly and wildly whipping around the planet. Yet even so with how unpredictable it-- and he himself-- might be, the other elements-- whoever they were-- could not tell him otherwise. Not if they wished for animation to themselves or for life in whatever they created, otherwise nothing would change or grow, and better yet most living things would die without the air.

He had no idea how he knew that, but it instilled a confidence in him as he fluttered around the planet, surveying the surface and how the winds had began to kick up and move the snow, rustle the trees, promote growth of the plant life, and all under the warmth of the creation above them. It was wonderful.

Seeing the other elementals from above, he watched their actions for a moment. After laying eyes on water and fire, he couldn't help but let his grin widen at what they could cause with his help, or better yet how destructive he himself could be if he really wanted.

With a violent air whipping past the other elements, he descended and landed on the tips of his feet among them all. He neatly folded the not-all-there wings behind himself, giving a slight head tilt almost like a bird and teasingly put out, "I believe this is the part where you all bow and say, 'Hello Air'."
(Ah, didn't know we needed to @Foxbrush (sorry I probably didn't read something))

Spring

The various flowers on him turned back to their various pink colors, the roses in his hair and lilies painted along his skin under his coat. He smiled softly when the other two seasons walked up, happy-- which he didn't know why, Winter had explained it about some connection though-- to see them.

When the sky brightened up, Spring looked towards it and tilted his head slightly. The new light had prompted more growth, small trees sprouting out of the ground in a few places all reacting differently to the element they were closest too. One had beautiful pink flowers throughout, the next had healthy green leaves, then a red, orange, and golden one, followed by a final and leaf lacking one.

He looked at fire and water, the two being the only natural elements-- they were in groups apparently-- awake. He did wonder if all the natural elements would be so hostile considering the way water had approached...

No matter, he was determined to make the best of this, "Hello Fall, Summer. I'm Spring, but you probably caught onto that already." He spoke fondly to the other two, folding his hands behind his back.

Air

Unlike the other elements, Air did not awaken upon their planet. He was above it, large feathery masses slowly unfolding from around him and stretching out, doing the same with his arms and legs before shaking himself off slightly and opening pale eyes. The six extra limbs from his back didn't seem to hinder him any and in fact they didn't seem all there, the feathers were long, wispy, and translucent.

He smoothed back his wild hair, looking out at he land in front of him. Everything was stale and stunted, it did look as if there were flowers that were stuck s they were grown though. Not to mention the lack of movement among the planet. With a large wingbeat the wind kicked up, leaving the currently youngest elemental to grin at the thought of his element constantly and wildly whipping around the planet. Yet even so with how unpredictable it-- and he himself-- might be, the other elements-- whoever they were-- could not tell him otherwise. Not if they wished for animation to themselves or for life in whatever they created, otherwise nothing would change or grow, and better yet most living things would die without the air.

He had no idea how he knew that, but it instilled a confidence in him as he fluttered around the planet, surveying the surface and how the winds had began to kick up and move the snow, rustle the trees, promote growth of the plant life, and all under the warmth of the creation above them. It was wonderful.

Seeing the other elementals from above, he watched their actions for a moment. After laying eyes on water and fire, he couldn't help but let his grin widen at what they could cause with his help, or better yet how destructive he himself could be if he really wanted.

With a violent air whipping past the other elements, he descended and landed on the tips of his feet among them all. He neatly folded the not-all-there wings behind himself, giving a slight head tilt almost like a bird and teasingly put out, "I believe this is the part where you all bow and say, 'Hello Air'."
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Winter
Winter gasped at the sight of Air. Oh, the storms they could make! Together, they could cover the land with icy wind, make castles of snow and ice, avalanches... everything, all of Winter’s worst, they could create together. He was beautiful, ethereal, in the way only Air could ever be, too. Winter was enamored of him, already.
She stepped away from her brothers and toward him. “Hello, Air,” she said, not bowing as he had suggested. “I am Winter.” She sent a gust of snow towards him, curious to see what he would do with it.

Earth
Earth sleepily opened her eyes where she slept beneath the ground. The land created as she pulled it apart, to allow her to rise.
“Don’t whine at me now,” she said to the rock around her. “Don’t you think I’ve slept long enough?” She could sense Fire, Water, and Air... along with other Elementals... in the distance, and she stepped towards them, the land changing as she walked, hills and plains and mountain ranges forming behind her. She would need to talk to Water about making lakes and oceans, yes... Earth let out a laugh at the thought of all the things she could make, smile stretching wide.
She bounded towards the others, and the earth responded with laughing rumbles.
“Hello, sisters, brother!”
Winter
Winter gasped at the sight of Air. Oh, the storms they could make! Together, they could cover the land with icy wind, make castles of snow and ice, avalanches... everything, all of Winter’s worst, they could create together. He was beautiful, ethereal, in the way only Air could ever be, too. Winter was enamored of him, already.
She stepped away from her brothers and toward him. “Hello, Air,” she said, not bowing as he had suggested. “I am Winter.” She sent a gust of snow towards him, curious to see what he would do with it.

Earth
Earth sleepily opened her eyes where she slept beneath the ground. The land created as she pulled it apart, to allow her to rise.
“Don’t whine at me now,” she said to the rock around her. “Don’t you think I’ve slept long enough?” She could sense Fire, Water, and Air... along with other Elementals... in the distance, and she stepped towards them, the land changing as she walked, hills and plains and mountain ranges forming behind her. She would need to talk to Water about making lakes and oceans, yes... Earth let out a laugh at the thought of all the things she could make, smile stretching wide.
She bounded towards the others, and the earth responded with laughing rumbles.
“Hello, sisters, brother!”
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
((lmao, its not necessary to ping me, but i love it all the same. Makes me feel special.))

Fire

Fire was a bit overwhelmed when so many other elements started to awake, so many emotions and feels started to form in her as they came closer and it was growing too much. Barely hearing Springs words, a sudden feeling of belonging settled into her, but she wasn't feeling it with Spring and Winter. No, it was coming from behind her.

Suddenly whipping around, she came almost nose to nose with Water. For a second a beautiful smile broke across her face as she realized one of the others had awaken. The ones that were apart of her in a strange way and her body instantly knew was her family. She was practically ready to run up and give Water a bear hug, but the look the blue girl gave her stopped her in her tracks. Her originally beautiful smile turned stiff and awkward on her lips. Scowling at the female and returning the sneer with her own vicious look, she crossed her arms and inched closer to Winter.

Something about Water came off cruel almost, and Fire much rather deal with Winter then that. When Fall came into view though, Fires low flames instantly heated up as she recognize finally one face that she knew she would get along well with. Trying to control her flames from being too hot. The flaming element practically lunged at the skull face man. Tackling him to the ground, she acted almost like a big cat as she rubbed her cheek against his and locked her legs around his waist.

"Salutations Fall! Finally a face that I like~" She purred out in a voice of crackling flames.

Her glee only increased once again as she spotted Summer coming into view. Still refusing to let go of Fall, she beamed at the season that she felt closes to. "Hello Summer~ You smell like a fellow I can get down with." She told him teasingly before snuggling Fall again.

She didn't mean to be so touchy, but she felt that these fellows wouldn't be harmed that much if she did touch them. And she hadn't bee able to touch anyone till now, so the need to touch skins has been building up since she seen Winter and Spring do it.

Suddenly a bright light appeared in the sky and her flames flared a little in shock. Blinking rapidly, she peeked up at the sky and her mouth turned into a little O as she peered up. The original grey sky turned into a beautiful blue with hints of green coursing through it. The greatest thing that caught her eye out of it all, was the gorgeous bright ball of light loaming above the sky. Something was missing though... something like warmth. She thought with a small mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Before she could initiate her though, she felt another unexpected pull from far above. Turning her head to see what it was, she gazed at what she expected to be Air. A small smile formed on her lips, but she refused to as happy before. Learning her lesson with Water that not all of them would be welcoming as the other four elements were with each other.

When Air landed, her eyes went wide as she studied the six large things on his back. Looking them over, she almost let Fall go to reach out and touch them; but then he opened his mouth and she frowned. The boy was almost as freaking arrogant as Winter! Rolling her eyes at his words, she grumbled out in a hushed flaming voice, "Hello Air, Ill bow to you the same day me and Water go out together for a picnic." Sudden a thoughtful look came over her face as she wondered what a picnic was. Not able to really think of where it came from, she did what she has been with anything to tedious to figure out; shoved it to the side.

When she felt the last part of her family awaken, she was too disappointed to even bother to lift her head up from Fall's chest to look at Earth. Instead she made a faint grunting sound of acknowledgment before going back to her scheming on how to get their world to burn.

Shadow

Once more she turned in her sleep, a small frown forming on her lips as she found it impossible to get comfortable again. With a soft sigh, Shadow opened her eyes and wince when the blazing light in the sky burned her. Peeking at the sky once more and wincing in response, she held up her hand and shadowy mist gathered to it. Without thinking it through, she dyed the skies in a eye catching black that she twisted so swaths of silver and purple flashed through it.

Finally able to open her eyes without whimpering, she frowned as she realized she had destroyed all of Light's work. Feeling horrible about it, she began to wring her hands together in worry about it. Sucking on her bottom lip, she finally let out a sigh and stood up to find her other half and apologize about it. Don't get her wrong, she loved Light's work, but it was simply too bright for her to exist with.

So she wondered where her heart was telling her she would find her Light. Humming a soft enchanting tune as she went and shadows chased after her gown made of more living darkness. Giggling at the silly shadows that twisted and turn into shapes she did not know but found pleasing, she let them spread further and further until the took root in the world around them. Thus was the birth of shadows.

As she walked, the world around her started to change again. Strong wind started to pick up that had her dreads fluttering around her, and mountains and valleys took shape. All the change had her softly smiling as she took note of Air and Earth's work. She would have to tell them how pleasing it was to feel and see, right after she apologized to Light of course.
((lmao, its not necessary to ping me, but i love it all the same. Makes me feel special.))

Fire

Fire was a bit overwhelmed when so many other elements started to awake, so many emotions and feels started to form in her as they came closer and it was growing too much. Barely hearing Springs words, a sudden feeling of belonging settled into her, but she wasn't feeling it with Spring and Winter. No, it was coming from behind her.

Suddenly whipping around, she came almost nose to nose with Water. For a second a beautiful smile broke across her face as she realized one of the others had awaken. The ones that were apart of her in a strange way and her body instantly knew was her family. She was practically ready to run up and give Water a bear hug, but the look the blue girl gave her stopped her in her tracks. Her originally beautiful smile turned stiff and awkward on her lips. Scowling at the female and returning the sneer with her own vicious look, she crossed her arms and inched closer to Winter.

Something about Water came off cruel almost, and Fire much rather deal with Winter then that. When Fall came into view though, Fires low flames instantly heated up as she recognize finally one face that she knew she would get along well with. Trying to control her flames from being too hot. The flaming element practically lunged at the skull face man. Tackling him to the ground, she acted almost like a big cat as she rubbed her cheek against his and locked her legs around his waist.

"Salutations Fall! Finally a face that I like~" She purred out in a voice of crackling flames.

Her glee only increased once again as she spotted Summer coming into view. Still refusing to let go of Fall, she beamed at the season that she felt closes to. "Hello Summer~ You smell like a fellow I can get down with." She told him teasingly before snuggling Fall again.

She didn't mean to be so touchy, but she felt that these fellows wouldn't be harmed that much if she did touch them. And she hadn't bee able to touch anyone till now, so the need to touch skins has been building up since she seen Winter and Spring do it.

Suddenly a bright light appeared in the sky and her flames flared a little in shock. Blinking rapidly, she peeked up at the sky and her mouth turned into a little O as she peered up. The original grey sky turned into a beautiful blue with hints of green coursing through it. The greatest thing that caught her eye out of it all, was the gorgeous bright ball of light loaming above the sky. Something was missing though... something like warmth. She thought with a small mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Before she could initiate her though, she felt another unexpected pull from far above. Turning her head to see what it was, she gazed at what she expected to be Air. A small smile formed on her lips, but she refused to as happy before. Learning her lesson with Water that not all of them would be welcoming as the other four elements were with each other.

When Air landed, her eyes went wide as she studied the six large things on his back. Looking them over, she almost let Fall go to reach out and touch them; but then he opened his mouth and she frowned. The boy was almost as freaking arrogant as Winter! Rolling her eyes at his words, she grumbled out in a hushed flaming voice, "Hello Air, Ill bow to you the same day me and Water go out together for a picnic." Sudden a thoughtful look came over her face as she wondered what a picnic was. Not able to really think of where it came from, she did what she has been with anything to tedious to figure out; shoved it to the side.

When she felt the last part of her family awaken, she was too disappointed to even bother to lift her head up from Fall's chest to look at Earth. Instead she made a faint grunting sound of acknowledgment before going back to her scheming on how to get their world to burn.

Shadow

Once more she turned in her sleep, a small frown forming on her lips as she found it impossible to get comfortable again. With a soft sigh, Shadow opened her eyes and wince when the blazing light in the sky burned her. Peeking at the sky once more and wincing in response, she held up her hand and shadowy mist gathered to it. Without thinking it through, she dyed the skies in a eye catching black that she twisted so swaths of silver and purple flashed through it.

Finally able to open her eyes without whimpering, she frowned as she realized she had destroyed all of Light's work. Feeling horrible about it, she began to wring her hands together in worry about it. Sucking on her bottom lip, she finally let out a sigh and stood up to find her other half and apologize about it. Don't get her wrong, she loved Light's work, but it was simply too bright for her to exist with.

So she wondered where her heart was telling her she would find her Light. Humming a soft enchanting tune as she went and shadows chased after her gown made of more living darkness. Giggling at the silly shadows that twisted and turn into shapes she did not know but found pleasing, she let them spread further and further until the took root in the world around them. Thus was the birth of shadows.

As she walked, the world around her started to change again. Strong wind started to pick up that had her dreads fluttering around her, and mountains and valleys took shape. All the change had her softly smiling as she took note of Air and Earth's work. She would have to tell them how pleasing it was to feel and see, right after she apologized to Light of course.
(@Foxbrush did you mean Air?)
(@Foxbrush did you mean Air?)
((Which part? I did mention him with both characters, so I'm lost in what you mean. ))
((Which part? I did mention him with both characters, so I'm lost in what you mean. ))
(“Hello Winter. I’ll bow to you the same day me and Water go on a picnic.” @Foxbrush you meant Air right?)
(“Hello Winter. I’ll bow to you the same day me and Water go on a picnic.” @Foxbrush you meant Air right?)
((Oh snaps! and I read through that part 3x. Ugh, the brain is a scary thing when it wants to see something, but yes. I meant Air ( > ~ < ) ))
((Oh snaps! and I read through that part 3x. Ugh, the brain is a scary thing when it wants to see something, but yes. I meant Air ( > ~ < ) ))
(I’m gonna wait for someone else to respond before I do... cuz I don’t know what to write haha.)
(I’m gonna wait for someone else to respond before I do... cuz I don’t know what to write haha.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14