Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(I tried refreshing... it didn’t work.)
(I tried refreshing... it didn’t work.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
((Idk If you can try the copy/paste thing @/Snowleaf? just copy the link form the outsource page and paste in a new tab? if you can't that's alright, I can look for different pic but I really like that one ^^'))

Spring

He took a small step back when the two turned to him, making more plants sprout up behind him. When Winter-- who he had no idea how he knew-- stepped close to the plant and died, he tilted his head slightly. So far up until now there had only been creation of life, but that was the first instance of losing it.

It was a bit saddening, he paused and took note tat the plant hadn't been strong enough to survive the cold, "...maybe we could make one you can touch." His voice was soft from first time use, tone being gentle,, friendly, and almost calming even. He alone couldn't make a plant for Winter-- no he wasn't made for those conditions himself-- but perhaps if they put together his growth and her circumstances... maybe something could thrive after all.

He looked over to where Fire had been watching him, taking a moment to pause almost like a thought had occurred before bowing forward at the waist to greet the two, "Right, how rude of me. Hello, i'm Spring, but..." he surveyed their expressions when he rose, "...you seem to have already known that?" His voice that time had held a bit more confidence in speaking, but was still as gentle nd friendly as beforehand.
((Idk If you can try the copy/paste thing @/Snowleaf? just copy the link form the outsource page and paste in a new tab? if you can't that's alright, I can look for different pic but I really like that one ^^'))

Spring

He took a small step back when the two turned to him, making more plants sprout up behind him. When Winter-- who he had no idea how he knew-- stepped close to the plant and died, he tilted his head slightly. So far up until now there had only been creation of life, but that was the first instance of losing it.

It was a bit saddening, he paused and took note tat the plant hadn't been strong enough to survive the cold, "...maybe we could make one you can touch." His voice was soft from first time use, tone being gentle,, friendly, and almost calming even. He alone couldn't make a plant for Winter-- no he wasn't made for those conditions himself-- but perhaps if they put together his growth and her circumstances... maybe something could thrive after all.

He looked over to where Fire had been watching him, taking a moment to pause almost like a thought had occurred before bowing forward at the waist to greet the two, "Right, how rude of me. Hello, i'm Spring, but..." he surveyed their expressions when he rose, "...you seem to have already known that?" His voice that time had held a bit more confidence in speaking, but was still as gentle nd friendly as beforehand.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
(I saw it! He’s totally gorgeous too ehehe. Excuse me while I go wipe my drool and stop my nosebleed. @SuddenShimmer)

Winter nodded happily at his suggestion that they make a plant together. It would be so nice to have a spot of color to look at amidst the cold she lived within. She did not feel the cold, but she knew that few others could withstand her coldest temperatures. Winter was a lonely season, sometimes. An empty season.
Winter nodded again at Spring’s question. “Yes... Fire I recognized because she is so different from me, and who else but Fire could have made Mior’s center warm, all on her own? You, I knew because we are kin, of a sort, we Seasons. You, I, Summer, Fall... we are siblings in a way. We know each other as no other ever will. Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, are also almost family, but they are not like us. They are all so very different- they will know each other instantly but they do not have the closeness you and I and the others have- not at first, at least.” She took a breath, as she felt dizzy from speaking so much with so few breaths. It did not yet occur to her to wonder at her knowing of these things. “Light and Shadow are two halves of a whole... sometimes lovers, sometimes twins, sometimes enemies. They know each other, hate each other, love each other... but you can not have one without the other.”
Winter put a hand to her head as pain pierced it. She realized she should not know these things. She gasped in a breath as pain rushed through her body.

(I had an idea that perhaps the Elementals have had past lives. Maybe they started as human in one life and then became Elementals. Maybe they’ve been together before. I also think we should have something that threatens them, maybe incarnations of Life and Death, or maybe Magic. There’s supposed to be a mystery aspect to this RP, in them trying to figure out where they came from, too. Should probably make an OOC thread sooner or later.)
(I saw it! He’s totally gorgeous too ehehe. Excuse me while I go wipe my drool and stop my nosebleed. @SuddenShimmer)

Winter nodded happily at his suggestion that they make a plant together. It would be so nice to have a spot of color to look at amidst the cold she lived within. She did not feel the cold, but she knew that few others could withstand her coldest temperatures. Winter was a lonely season, sometimes. An empty season.
Winter nodded again at Spring’s question. “Yes... Fire I recognized because she is so different from me, and who else but Fire could have made Mior’s center warm, all on her own? You, I knew because we are kin, of a sort, we Seasons. You, I, Summer, Fall... we are siblings in a way. We know each other as no other ever will. Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, are also almost family, but they are not like us. They are all so very different- they will know each other instantly but they do not have the closeness you and I and the others have- not at first, at least.” She took a breath, as she felt dizzy from speaking so much with so few breaths. It did not yet occur to her to wonder at her knowing of these things. “Light and Shadow are two halves of a whole... sometimes lovers, sometimes twins, sometimes enemies. They know each other, hate each other, love each other... but you can not have one without the other.”
Winter put a hand to her head as pain pierced it. She realized she should not know these things. She gasped in a breath as pain rushed through her body.

(I had an idea that perhaps the Elementals have had past lives. Maybe they started as human in one life and then became Elementals. Maybe they’ve been together before. I also think we should have something that threatens them, maybe incarnations of Life and Death, or maybe Magic. There’s supposed to be a mystery aspect to this RP, in them trying to figure out where they came from, too. Should probably make an OOC thread sooner or later.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Fire

Fire narrowed her eyes to dangerous slits as her flames blazed even brighter. Everything about this element pushed her buttons in all the wrong ways. The way the women was cold in her response, lack of emotion, everything about her was lacking passion!

Looking back and baring her teeth in a snarl of sorts, her voice came out in a rush of crackling flames. "You are arrogant, unpassionate, and most definitely cold!"

Turning away with a snort, she put her focus back on Spring. Seeing Winter kill one of the little flowers, a small harsh laugh came out of her. It seems although she didn't care for the element, they did share one trait in common it seems. Squatting on the ground and wrapping her arms around her knees, she gazed down at the pretty greenery. The urge to touch them was almost overbearing, but as she watched what happened with Winter, she knew it was futile to try it.

Envy pierced through her as she listened to the two plan to make a flower for Winter. She would like her own flowers too... Letting out a sigh, she pushed the useless feeling to the side and fully stood up. Returning her own bow to Spring with a small smile. "Hello Spring. Hmmmm~ Yes, but I wasn't 100% sure, so its nice you confirmed it for me." Compared to Winter, she liked Spring more, but she didn't feel all that close to him. Just that he was more pleasant to be around.

She got a shock for her life when Winter started to go on for a whole spiel about... well everything. She didn't know where it was all coming from, but she was fascinated by it all. Especially the part about Wind, Earth, and Water. They sounded lovely, and somewhere in her she felt a pull for them.

Fire wanted Winter to go on with more, but suddenly the pale women cried out in pain. In a panic Fire almost touched her, but she caught herself at the last minute and pulled her hand back. She didn't know why, but somewhere deep down she knew it wasn't good if she touched certain elements casually.

"Spring please help her." She asked with a slight panic to her voice as she edged closer to Winter, but still didn't touched the pale women.
Fire

Fire narrowed her eyes to dangerous slits as her flames blazed even brighter. Everything about this element pushed her buttons in all the wrong ways. The way the women was cold in her response, lack of emotion, everything about her was lacking passion!

Looking back and baring her teeth in a snarl of sorts, her voice came out in a rush of crackling flames. "You are arrogant, unpassionate, and most definitely cold!"

Turning away with a snort, she put her focus back on Spring. Seeing Winter kill one of the little flowers, a small harsh laugh came out of her. It seems although she didn't care for the element, they did share one trait in common it seems. Squatting on the ground and wrapping her arms around her knees, she gazed down at the pretty greenery. The urge to touch them was almost overbearing, but as she watched what happened with Winter, she knew it was futile to try it.

Envy pierced through her as she listened to the two plan to make a flower for Winter. She would like her own flowers too... Letting out a sigh, she pushed the useless feeling to the side and fully stood up. Returning her own bow to Spring with a small smile. "Hello Spring. Hmmmm~ Yes, but I wasn't 100% sure, so its nice you confirmed it for me." Compared to Winter, she liked Spring more, but she didn't feel all that close to him. Just that he was more pleasant to be around.

She got a shock for her life when Winter started to go on for a whole spiel about... well everything. She didn't know where it was all coming from, but she was fascinated by it all. Especially the part about Wind, Earth, and Water. They sounded lovely, and somewhere in her she felt a pull for them.

Fire wanted Winter to go on with more, but suddenly the pale women cried out in pain. In a panic Fire almost touched her, but she caught herself at the last minute and pulled her hand back. She didn't know why, but somewhere deep down she knew it wasn't good if she touched certain elements casually.

"Spring please help her." She asked with a slight panic to her voice as she edged closer to Winter, but still didn't touched the pale women.
((Conflict is always good. Maybe once things build up more, something starts showing up and harming their species/conquering the planet. Or some of the elements could end up fighting perhaps))

Spring

He listened closely to everything she said, insterested in if it was truth or not. He couldn't have made the call, he didn't know what she did apparently... but apparently she wasn't supposed to know it either based off her reaction.

Spring jumped slightly when she cried out in pain, reaching forward and touching her arm lightly, "Winter--" he frowned and looked as the tattoos on his arms changed from pink lillies to snowdrops (the flower), and the flowers in his hair doing the same into white camellias with a small button of holly pinned on the left most one. The tips of his fingers were a paler color in response to touching winter, but surprisingly to him the touch-- although being very cold-- did not hurr him as winter would secend into spring little did he know.

"Winter," he started again, "please calm down. We can figure this out together, no need for you to be the omnipitent being of the bunch of us. Lets work as equals and find answers to our new home together shall we?" He glanced at Fire, wondering if the feisty elemental would agree. There was a strong hope she would.

Around the feet of winter, small Snowdrops began to sprout out of the snow around her afree the two had touched. Rhe white flowers peaked out of the snow, seeming unborhered by the cold of winter.

((I'll bring Air in soon. That'll be fun for everyone probably since air can influence just about any element/is constant across the board ^^))
((Conflict is always good. Maybe once things build up more, something starts showing up and harming their species/conquering the planet. Or some of the elements could end up fighting perhaps))

Spring

He listened closely to everything she said, insterested in if it was truth or not. He couldn't have made the call, he didn't know what she did apparently... but apparently she wasn't supposed to know it either based off her reaction.

Spring jumped slightly when she cried out in pain, reaching forward and touching her arm lightly, "Winter--" he frowned and looked as the tattoos on his arms changed from pink lillies to snowdrops (the flower), and the flowers in his hair doing the same into white camellias with a small button of holly pinned on the left most one. The tips of his fingers were a paler color in response to touching winter, but surprisingly to him the touch-- although being very cold-- did not hurr him as winter would secend into spring little did he know.

"Winter," he started again, "please calm down. We can figure this out together, no need for you to be the omnipitent being of the bunch of us. Lets work as equals and find answers to our new home together shall we?" He glanced at Fire, wondering if the feisty elemental would agree. There was a strong hope she would.

Around the feet of winter, small Snowdrops began to sprout out of the snow around her afree the two had touched. Rhe white flowers peaked out of the snow, seeming unborhered by the cold of winter.

((I'll bring Air in soon. That'll be fun for everyone probably since air can influence just about any element/is constant across the board ^^))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
(Fighting is natural for the Elementals, just as fleeting romances are. And friendships. Their familial bonds are tenuous at best- the different groups can sense each other more acutely than they can Elements from other groups. Winter’s explanation about covers it. Just message me or ask here if anything isn’t clear.)

Winter
Winter leaned into the touch of Spring. Some of his warmth leached into her, and she liked the sensation of it. Her skin darkened where he touched her. Spring was stronger than she, it seemed. Well, Winter gave way to Spring, after all. And Spring would be weaker than Summer, and Summer than Fall, and Fall than Winter... they were balanced.
Winter breathed in deep, taking in the cold air around her, and pulled away from Spring. Too much of his touch might weaken her, though she knew sometimes she held the land in the grips of her Season longed than she should. Still, he was stronger. The snow wreathed around her and her skin paled again, and she breathed out a long sigh.
“Yes,” she said softly in response, breathing out a few snowflakes with her cold breath. “We will find out together, indeed. I was the First, but still... not all knowledge should be mine. It seems knowing too much causes us strain. We need to find a way to uncover what has been hidden without relying on our blocked memories.”
(Fighting is natural for the Elementals, just as fleeting romances are. And friendships. Their familial bonds are tenuous at best- the different groups can sense each other more acutely than they can Elements from other groups. Winter’s explanation about covers it. Just message me or ask here if anything isn’t clear.)

Winter
Winter leaned into the touch of Spring. Some of his warmth leached into her, and she liked the sensation of it. Her skin darkened where he touched her. Spring was stronger than she, it seemed. Well, Winter gave way to Spring, after all. And Spring would be weaker than Summer, and Summer than Fall, and Fall than Winter... they were balanced.
Winter breathed in deep, taking in the cold air around her, and pulled away from Spring. Too much of his touch might weaken her, though she knew sometimes she held the land in the grips of her Season longed than she should. Still, he was stronger. The snow wreathed around her and her skin paled again, and she breathed out a long sigh.
“Yes,” she said softly in response, breathing out a few snowflakes with her cold breath. “We will find out together, indeed. I was the First, but still... not all knowledge should be mine. It seems knowing too much causes us strain. We need to find a way to uncover what has been hidden without relying on our blocked memories.”
Water

Existence.. immediately, Water felt the ebb and flow. Her breaths crashed like waves, her body was suddenly.. alive. It was cold by her head, and warm by her feet. She sat up, and then stood, her body rippling like waves.

The source of the warmth, a beautiful woman wreathed in fire. Water stared, watched as the fire flickered, bright, shimmering.. dangerous. Her eyes darted back to the other woman. Colder than Water... swallowed by a chill and frost which streamed from her head and shoulders. And then the third, a green haired male who resonated life.

Water glided towards the others, leaving a trail of water in her wake. The water even melted through the snow, ebbing and flowing violently with the beginning of waves.

She stood tall as she brushed water over her shoulder, staring at the others with a cold, haughty expression on her face. Whatever they were talking about, it wasn't her. So she really didn't care. Instead she just shot the firey woman a challenging sneer. This was her world, none of the other elements were as perfect or as beautiful as herself. This world could not exist without her, and the firey woman? Her flames would be so easily extinguished.

Fall

At first.. Fall did not exist.

But then he did.

It was a strange breath, warmth, and then cold, life, and existence.

He rubbed his face and hair, a wispy sigh coming from his mouth as the scent of fallen leaves drifted out from him. Before him were... beings he didn't recognize. He strode towards them with slightly hunched shoulders.

He noted the fire, the cold, the life.. and then him.. the.. with a lack of a better word to describe it.. death. His half skeleton-painted face almost seemed to glow as he approached. There was Winter, his foil.. spring, his opposite, fire.. sometimes a companion.. and water.. cold and haughty. He knew them better than he knew himself. Though he didn't understand why.

He remained silent for a moment, lingering outside the group which had formed, nervous. But then he strode forward, a small, hesitant smile spreading on his face. "Hello.." His voice was a rough, gravely rasp. "I'm Fall. Its good to see you all are awake." He gave Winter a small and delicate incline of his head, recognizing her power over him.

(guys this is the only time i can post today, i have to go to work after this ^>^**)
Water

Existence.. immediately, Water felt the ebb and flow. Her breaths crashed like waves, her body was suddenly.. alive. It was cold by her head, and warm by her feet. She sat up, and then stood, her body rippling like waves.

The source of the warmth, a beautiful woman wreathed in fire. Water stared, watched as the fire flickered, bright, shimmering.. dangerous. Her eyes darted back to the other woman. Colder than Water... swallowed by a chill and frost which streamed from her head and shoulders. And then the third, a green haired male who resonated life.

Water glided towards the others, leaving a trail of water in her wake. The water even melted through the snow, ebbing and flowing violently with the beginning of waves.

She stood tall as she brushed water over her shoulder, staring at the others with a cold, haughty expression on her face. Whatever they were talking about, it wasn't her. So she really didn't care. Instead she just shot the firey woman a challenging sneer. This was her world, none of the other elements were as perfect or as beautiful as herself. This world could not exist without her, and the firey woman? Her flames would be so easily extinguished.

Fall

At first.. Fall did not exist.

But then he did.

It was a strange breath, warmth, and then cold, life, and existence.

He rubbed his face and hair, a wispy sigh coming from his mouth as the scent of fallen leaves drifted out from him. Before him were... beings he didn't recognize. He strode towards them with slightly hunched shoulders.

He noted the fire, the cold, the life.. and then him.. the.. with a lack of a better word to describe it.. death. His half skeleton-painted face almost seemed to glow as he approached. There was Winter, his foil.. spring, his opposite, fire.. sometimes a companion.. and water.. cold and haughty. He knew them better than he knew himself. Though he didn't understand why.

He remained silent for a moment, lingering outside the group which had formed, nervous. But then he strode forward, a small, hesitant smile spreading on his face. "Hello.." His voice was a rough, gravely rasp. "I'm Fall. Its good to see you all are awake." He gave Winter a small and delicate incline of his head, recognizing her power over him.

(guys this is the only time i can post today, i have to go to work after this ^>^**)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Summer.... couldn't feel much. It was too cold, too slow, for him. That's all there was. But suddenly, he felt warmth blossom beneath the cold exterior of the planet. Feeling newfound energy fill him, Summer opened up his eyes. Looking up into the heavens, only gray greeted him. Sitting up, Summer's eyes leveled his sight to the horizon, and widened as strange spot in the cold and gray made itself known.

"Spring, Fall, Winter?" He mumbled, feeling a small tug in his chest with each word spoken.

There were more, he could feel them, but not remember their names. Standing up on a bare patch of dirt, Summer placed a hand over his chest, and walked towards the strange spot. The walk was rather easy, the heat emanating from him turning the snow to slush, then melting away it away entirely. As Summer walked closer, a small hop came to his step, and the elemental laughed.

Soon enough, Summer came upon the group, humming a small tune. He didn't know where it came from, but it just seemed right.

"Winter?" He asked, 'Spring? Fall?"

Looking beyond them, Summer smiled as he found source of the warmth that woke him, and a watery women very far.

"Fire, Water?" There was a mild, almost hesitant pause, "....Hello!" Summer greeted, waving happily.
Summer.... couldn't feel much. It was too cold, too slow, for him. That's all there was. But suddenly, he felt warmth blossom beneath the cold exterior of the planet. Feeling newfound energy fill him, Summer opened up his eyes. Looking up into the heavens, only gray greeted him. Sitting up, Summer's eyes leveled his sight to the horizon, and widened as strange spot in the cold and gray made itself known.

"Spring, Fall, Winter?" He mumbled, feeling a small tug in his chest with each word spoken.

There were more, he could feel them, but not remember their names. Standing up on a bare patch of dirt, Summer placed a hand over his chest, and walked towards the strange spot. The walk was rather easy, the heat emanating from him turning the snow to slush, then melting away it away entirely. As Summer walked closer, a small hop came to his step, and the elemental laughed.

Soon enough, Summer came upon the group, humming a small tune. He didn't know where it came from, but it just seemed right.

"Winter?" He asked, 'Spring? Fall?"

Looking beyond them, Summer smiled as he found source of the warmth that woke him, and a watery women very far.

"Fire, Water?" There was a mild, almost hesitant pause, "....Hello!" Summer greeted, waving happily.
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
Light

"Mmm... a few more minutes, please," Light mumbled, turning from his back to his side. But then again what are minutes? Light didn't have any clue. He sighed; he wasn't going to get any peace with the unanswered questions floating through his mind. Slowly opening his eyes, Light sat up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Why is it so... dark?" the Elemental questioned. In truth, it wasn't nearly as dark as Light thought -- everything was just a gray haze -- but anything that wasn't light was dark in his eyes. Looking up, Light saw the problem: There wasn't a source to brighten up this planet. He smirked as he built up energy inside himself, his skin giving off a faint glow. Once done, Light gave off a burst of that energy towards the heavens. It gathered in a sphere and it stained the planet with its magnificent light. The Elemental who created the masterpiece made sure the orb was far enough away that it didn't scorch the land he walked on, but he made sure it was also close enough to brighten everything around him.

"And now, all you need is a color to compliment your beauty." Light already had a color in mind for the sky. A blue-green would look lovely up there. Once again, Light concentrated his energy up to the heavens, this time focusing on one color. When he was finished, the sky had changed to the teal color that Light had desired.

Exhausted, Light was about to lay back down when he felt it, the dull ache in his bones. "It seems like my other half isn't up yet. But others are, should I go find them?" Light thought out loud. With nothing better to do, he made his towards the faint pull in his chest. Maybe Shadow will wake up on his way there?

OOC
Sorry if a lot of this is about the sky! I just thought it would be a good idea to establish what it looked like first. Sorry if it is a little confusing, let me know if it is...
Light

"Mmm... a few more minutes, please," Light mumbled, turning from his back to his side. But then again what are minutes? Light didn't have any clue. He sighed; he wasn't going to get any peace with the unanswered questions floating through his mind. Slowly opening his eyes, Light sat up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Why is it so... dark?" the Elemental questioned. In truth, it wasn't nearly as dark as Light thought -- everything was just a gray haze -- but anything that wasn't light was dark in his eyes. Looking up, Light saw the problem: There wasn't a source to brighten up this planet. He smirked as he built up energy inside himself, his skin giving off a faint glow. Once done, Light gave off a burst of that energy towards the heavens. It gathered in a sphere and it stained the planet with its magnificent light. The Elemental who created the masterpiece made sure the orb was far enough away that it didn't scorch the land he walked on, but he made sure it was also close enough to brighten everything around him.

"And now, all you need is a color to compliment your beauty." Light already had a color in mind for the sky. A blue-green would look lovely up there. Once again, Light concentrated his energy up to the heavens, this time focusing on one color. When he was finished, the sky had changed to the teal color that Light had desired.

Exhausted, Light was about to lay back down when he felt it, the dull ache in his bones. "It seems like my other half isn't up yet. But others are, should I go find them?" Light thought out loud. With nothing better to do, he made his towards the faint pull in his chest. Maybe Shadow will wake up on his way there?

OOC
Sorry if a lot of this is about the sky! I just thought it would be a good idea to establish what it looked like first. Sorry if it is a little confusing, let me know if it is...
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
(I keep forgetting to ping @Foxbrush when I mention your characters... sorry! I’m gonna go make Earth now.)
(I keep forgetting to ping @Foxbrush when I mention your characters... sorry! I’m gonna go make Earth now.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14