Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elementals of Mior (Not Accepting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(As neither Light not Shadow have yet awakened, the sky is just grey right now.)

Winter frowned as Fire awakened and the land warmed, then shrugged. The land needed to be alive in its way, after all. The snow fell a little harder, and the air grew colder as Winter walked towards Fire. She would need the protection if the overzealous Elemental attacked her... but how did she know the other Elemental’s personality? That was troubling. Really very troubling, as she remembered nothing before waking here. Winter’s brow furrowed in confusion before she continued in Fire’s direction, finally stopping a few feet from the girl.
The snow swirled around Winter, obscuring her form.
“Fire,” she said quietly, and yet her voice echoed. “I am Winter. Welcome to Mior.”
(As neither Light not Shadow have yet awakened, the sky is just grey right now.)

Winter frowned as Fire awakened and the land warmed, then shrugged. The land needed to be alive in its way, after all. The snow fell a little harder, and the air grew colder as Winter walked towards Fire. She would need the protection if the overzealous Elemental attacked her... but how did she know the other Elemental’s personality? That was troubling. Really very troubling, as she remembered nothing before waking here. Winter’s brow furrowed in confusion before she continued in Fire’s direction, finally stopping a few feet from the girl.
The snow swirled around Winter, obscuring her form.
“Fire,” she said quietly, and yet her voice echoed. “I am Winter. Welcome to Mior.”
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
@Snowleaf [s]BECAUSE WHY NOT[/s] Element (this is also your character’s name): Fall (some also call him Autumn) Gender: Male Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/28/d8/6128d801a657c0f1632c9dab0422eee3.jpg[/img] Personality (optional): Fall comes off as a whisper, a strange passing which can almost be forgotten or even missed. He spends most of his time a solitude breeze. A very quiet yet kind person who finds a way to turn death into beauty. With unbridaled compassion, he only wishes to see those around him smile.. even if that means separating himself from everyone else around him. He above all, loves being with people, and he doesn't mind taking a back seat to others. Other: kittens turn into cats Element (this is also your character’s name): Water Gender: Female Appearance: [img]https://s6.favim.com/610/150812/anime-blue-manga-pixiv-Favim.com-3105716.png[/img] Personality (optional): She is the ocean, given life. At first glance, she seems calm, steady, stable. She gives off comfort and serenity. She is cold, like ice, holding herself with a calm aloofness which projects that she doesn't care about anyone but herself. However, beneath this shallow surface lurks mystery, an unfathomable burst of emotions which seem to push all of those she meets away so they wont see the truth. Her anger, most prevalent, like a riptide which drags all of those around her under. There is something special hidden beneath everything. One just has to be brave enough to cross through her riptide. She is a walking contradiction, and extremely fickle. Other: Kittens turn into [s]mittens XD[/s] cats
@Snowleaf

BECAUSE WHY NOT

Element (this is also your character’s name): Fall (some also call him Autumn)
Appearance:
6128d801a657c0f1632c9dab0422eee3.jpg
Personality (optional): Fall comes off as a whisper, a strange passing which can almost be forgotten or even missed. He spends most of his time a solitude breeze. A very quiet yet kind person who finds a way to turn death into beauty. With unbridaled compassion, he only wishes to see those around him smile.. even if that means separating himself from everyone else around him. He above all, loves being with people, and he doesn't mind taking a back seat to others.
Other: kittens turn into cats

Element (this is also your character’s name): Water
Appearance:
anime-blue-manga-pixiv-Favim.com-3105716.png

Personality (optional): She is the ocean, given life. At first glance, she seems calm, steady, stable. She gives off comfort and serenity. She is cold, like ice, holding herself with a calm aloofness which projects that she doesn't care about anyone but herself. However, beneath this shallow surface lurks mystery, an unfathomable burst of emotions which seem to push all of those she meets away so they wont see the truth. Her anger, most prevalent, like a riptide which drags all of those around her under. There is something special hidden beneath everything. One just has to be brave enough to cross through her riptide. She is a walking contradiction, and extremely fickle.
Other: Kittens turn into mittens XD cats
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Accepted! That just leaves Earth... and I can play her if necessary.)
(Accepted! That just leaves Earth... and I can play her if necessary.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(Oh, almost forgot! @Foxbrush)
(@Draconequis)
(@HazelScar you’re accepted!)
(@NebulaeStars I reserved your spot.)
(Also I’m subbed so no need to ping!)
(Oh, almost forgot! @Foxbrush)
(@Draconequis)
(@HazelScar you’re accepted!)
(@NebulaeStars I reserved your spot.)
(Also I’m subbed so no need to ping!)
(I'm subbed so no need to ping, but feel free to put @/SuddenShimmer on ypur post if you wanna draw my attention)
Spring

It was deathly cold, something that made the elemental want to stay asleep forever. Then came the heat, another thing which had been to much, until the two managed to somehow find a happy medium, and the plant like elemental opened his eyes.

Where he had awoken, a hand touched the ground after pulling his coat around himself a bit tighter at the still slightly cool feeling of lying in the snow. He shivered slightly, but looked out to the baren world of rock, ice, and fire (whatever that meant?). A frown graced his features, prompting flowers and grass to start sprouting around Spring where the snow had begun to melt.

He got up and looked down at where he'd awoken, the area now being small patch of grass with the ocassional blue or purple flower. He smiled at the sight-- at the colors-- before looking at the land around him again. Pink flowers slowly grew and tied themselves through his hair, bright patterns of flowers painting their way down his arms and back along art of vines, starting as buds and then sprouting to the full form of a flower in the form of what could be considered a tattoo. At the moment, his coat hid any of the art.

Spring didn't understand where he was, nor what was going on, but he did understand that he wanted to spread the life beneath him. He began to walk, footsteps light and undamaging to the plants beneath as with every step he took, more frass and sometimes flowers sprouted almost like puddles of green with ocassional blue, purple, pink, white, yellow, or red. He smiled to himself and continued such, until he noticed the two female elementals-- whatever being 'female' even meant-- and watched curiously, but was cautious to not aproach first.

((Thinking i'll add Air later ^^'))
(I'm subbed so no need to ping, but feel free to put @/SuddenShimmer on ypur post if you wanna draw my attention)
Spring

It was deathly cold, something that made the elemental want to stay asleep forever. Then came the heat, another thing which had been to much, until the two managed to somehow find a happy medium, and the plant like elemental opened his eyes.

Where he had awoken, a hand touched the ground after pulling his coat around himself a bit tighter at the still slightly cool feeling of lying in the snow. He shivered slightly, but looked out to the baren world of rock, ice, and fire (whatever that meant?). A frown graced his features, prompting flowers and grass to start sprouting around Spring where the snow had begun to melt.

He got up and looked down at where he'd awoken, the area now being small patch of grass with the ocassional blue or purple flower. He smiled at the sight-- at the colors-- before looking at the land around him again. Pink flowers slowly grew and tied themselves through his hair, bright patterns of flowers painting their way down his arms and back along art of vines, starting as buds and then sprouting to the full form of a flower in the form of what could be considered a tattoo. At the moment, his coat hid any of the art.

Spring didn't understand where he was, nor what was going on, but he did understand that he wanted to spread the life beneath him. He began to walk, footsteps light and undamaging to the plants beneath as with every step he took, more frass and sometimes flowers sprouted almost like puddles of green with ocassional blue, purple, pink, white, yellow, or red. He smiled to himself and continued such, until he noticed the two female elementals-- whatever being 'female' even meant-- and watched curiously, but was cautious to not aproach first.

((Thinking i'll add Air later ^^'))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
(@SuddenShimmer I actually can’t see the picture you used for Air. I tried going to the link but I got an error message. Any other pictures you could use?)
(@SuddenShimmer I actually can’t see the picture you used for Air. I tried going to the link but I got an error message. Any other pictures you could use?)
((Did you try to refresh the page? That's what I had to do))
((Did you try to refresh the page? That's what I had to do))
((I haven't tried that myself @/Foxbrush, but I found it works if you copy/paste the link provided into a new tab. I can find a new picture if I really need to though ^^))
((I haven't tried that myself @/Foxbrush, but I found it works if you copy/paste the link provided into a new tab. I can find a new picture if I really need to though ^^))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
((Lol... already I'm being forgotten ( ; v ; ) lmao, jk. More importantly I fixed Fire's post about the sky.))

Fire

The rest of the glee that was flaring through her burned away as that overly familiar chill grew more intense. Whipping around, making the flames around her hair dance and flutter, Fire narrowed her eyes at the soft spoken Winter. Squeezing her hands into fist, the flames that made her intensified and heated up the area around her more.

Annoyance filled her scarlet eyes as all her efforts fizzled out by one of the beings that was made of everything she wasn't. "Hello Winter.... so this is our home? I cant particularly call it pleasing to look, let alone live in." Her voice come out like the hiss of a burning log, showing her annoyance at the worlds current situation.

Noticing something strange from the corner of her eye, Fire looked over to get a better look. Stilling, she took her sweet time to examine the strange splash of color appearing by Spring......... Who the burning embers was Spring? Now that she thought about it, she knew Winter was Winter before the women even said it. Pondering it for a moment, her brows scrunched up in pain as her head started to ache from all the thinking, so she pushed it to the side for now.

For now, all she wanted to see more of was that splash of color that the guy was making.

Shadow

They were awaking, Fire, Winter, Spring.

Such cute little ones, but he wasn't among them. Turning over in this strange place that she slumbered, she settled herself as she waited for her other half to walk among them. After all, she couldn't exist if there wasn't any light shining about.
((Lol... already I'm being forgotten ( ; v ; ) lmao, jk. More importantly I fixed Fire's post about the sky.))

Fire

The rest of the glee that was flaring through her burned away as that overly familiar chill grew more intense. Whipping around, making the flames around her hair dance and flutter, Fire narrowed her eyes at the soft spoken Winter. Squeezing her hands into fist, the flames that made her intensified and heated up the area around her more.

Annoyance filled her scarlet eyes as all her efforts fizzled out by one of the beings that was made of everything she wasn't. "Hello Winter.... so this is our home? I cant particularly call it pleasing to look, let alone live in." Her voice come out like the hiss of a burning log, showing her annoyance at the worlds current situation.

Noticing something strange from the corner of her eye, Fire looked over to get a better look. Stilling, she took her sweet time to examine the strange splash of color appearing by Spring......... Who the burning embers was Spring? Now that she thought about it, she knew Winter was Winter before the women even said it. Pondering it for a moment, her brows scrunched up in pain as her head started to ache from all the thinking, so she pushed it to the side for now.

For now, all she wanted to see more of was that splash of color that the guy was making.

Shadow

They were awaking, Fire, Winter, Spring.

Such cute little ones, but he wasn't among them. Turning over in this strange place that she slumbered, she settled herself as she waited for her other half to walk among them. After all, she couldn't exist if there wasn't any light shining about.
@Foxbrush @Suddenshimmer

Winter
Winter merely shrugged in response to Fire’s anger, pushing a stray strand of silver hair from her pale face. Was there any need for fire to be so angry? Winter had woken first, and so the land had responded to her presence first.
She could not help what she was and so she said to Fire, “this is my nature,” she said simply. “I am what I am, and what I am is cold and snow and ice.” Winter’s voice was soft but chilling, like falling snow.
Winter looked towards Spring and smiled. She so rarely got to see such colorful things. In curiosity, she stepped closer, and the flowers began to wither and die.
“Ah...” she said mournfully, stepping back several paces. “I am sorry, Spring,” she said, true remorse in her chilly voice. “I just wanted to see them more closely.”
Carefully Winter looked at the plants from afar, memorizing their forms, knowing she could only ever have icy imitations. She waved a hand at the ground, and icy flowers sprang up, creaking as they ‘grew’ from the snow. They were a cold comfort to Winter, but the colorless ice was better than nothing at all.
@Foxbrush @Suddenshimmer

Winter
Winter merely shrugged in response to Fire’s anger, pushing a stray strand of silver hair from her pale face. Was there any need for fire to be so angry? Winter had woken first, and so the land had responded to her presence first.
She could not help what she was and so she said to Fire, “this is my nature,” she said simply. “I am what I am, and what I am is cold and snow and ice.” Winter’s voice was soft but chilling, like falling snow.
Winter looked towards Spring and smiled. She so rarely got to see such colorful things. In curiosity, she stepped closer, and the flowers began to wither and die.
“Ah...” she said mournfully, stepping back several paces. “I am sorry, Spring,” she said, true remorse in her chilly voice. “I just wanted to see them more closely.”
Carefully Winter looked at the plants from afar, memorizing their forms, knowing she could only ever have icy imitations. She waved a hand at the ground, and icy flowers sprang up, creaking as they ‘grew’ from the snow. They were a cold comfort to Winter, but the colorless ice was better than nothing at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14