Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
Both eyebrow rose when she asked to go to a steer fair, he’s never been to one before, they never held them in the city that he was from because of him.. he didn’t really know if he wanted to go or not. He never particularly cared for such things...but he did have curiosity hammering down his stubbornness.

“..fine” he said not bothering to grab anything from his room walking out towards her before shutting his door. He didn’t know anything about this city and would most likely get lost..though if he did he could always use his shadows to guide him back.

Both eyebrow rose when she asked to go to a steer fair, he’s never been to one before, they never held them in the city that he was from because of him.. he didn’t really know if he wanted to go or not. He never particularly cared for such things...but he did have curiosity hammering down his stubbornness.

“..fine” he said not bothering to grab anything from his room walking out towards her before shutting his door. He didn’t know anything about this city and would most likely get lost..though if he did he could always use his shadows to guide him back.

"Really? In all honesty I was kind of expecting you to slam the door in my face." I chuckle awkwardly. I turn and walk back to the doors, knowing that we're all fit enough to walk there. Artemis shamelessly gives him a once over, then nods her approval.
I pick up my bag and swing it over my shoulder and head for the door, Artemis hot on my heels. My phone buzzes, but I ignore it. Knowing it's probably Batman wondering what my excuse for skipping training this time is.
"Really? In all honesty I was kind of expecting you to slam the door in my face." I chuckle awkwardly. I turn and walk back to the doors, knowing that we're all fit enough to walk there. Artemis shamelessly gives him a once over, then nods her approval.
I pick up my bag and swing it over my shoulder and head for the door, Artemis hot on my heels. My phone buzzes, but I ignore it. Knowing it's probably Batman wondering what my excuse for skipping training this time is.
Lichtdrache.gif
“I’m curious” he stated simply as he followed her to the doors, though he looked at the new woman, he didn’t meet her before and he watched her look him up and down giving a nod, for what he didn’t know “Hello” he told the new female that joined them.

Alaric kept his arms at his side as they walked, he listened to the girls as they spoke but he didn’t try and take part for the fact that he simply didn’t know what to talk about, never ever chit chatted like the young justice seem to do with each other...his social skills weren’t the best he supposed. So he decided to stay behind them a step and just watch them interact.
“I’m curious” he stated simply as he followed her to the doors, though he looked at the new woman, he didn’t meet her before and he watched her look him up and down giving a nod, for what he didn’t know “Hello” he told the new female that joined them.

Alaric kept his arms at his side as they walked, he listened to the girls as they spoke but he didn’t try and take part for the fact that he simply didn’t know what to talk about, never ever chit chatted like the young justice seem to do with each other...his social skills weren’t the best he supposed. So he decided to stay behind them a step and just watch them interact.
I carry a casual conversation with Artemis, but feel slightly guilty about leaving Shade out of it. He looked content with how he was, so I decided it was best not to drag him into it. I pause my walking for a moment and snap a picture of the clouds, smiling to myself and putting it back away.
"There she goes again with her sky appreciation." Artemis teases, bumping into me gently. I grin at her childishly and bump her back, causing her to practically shove me. I tense up as my shoulder brushes against Shade's, "I'm sorry!" I squeak,half expecting him to slap me.
I carry a casual conversation with Artemis, but feel slightly guilty about leaving Shade out of it. He looked content with how he was, so I decided it was best not to drag him into it. I pause my walking for a moment and snap a picture of the clouds, smiling to myself and putting it back away.
"There she goes again with her sky appreciation." Artemis teases, bumping into me gently. I grin at her childishly and bump her back, causing her to practically shove me. I tense up as my shoulder brushes against Shade's, "I'm sorry!" I squeak,half expecting him to slap me.
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric couldn’t help the small smirk at how the two interacted with each other, they were definitely friends he concluded in his own thoughts. He watched Artemis teased her about taking a picture of the sky, he looked up trying to see what she saw, what she thought was so great about it..there only some clouds and it of course was blue..he didn’t understand why she thought it so great to take a picture.

His thought process was interrupted when he felt someone brush against his shoulder, looking back down he saw it was Pandora who then immediately apologized for doing so, he shook his head “It’s fine, no damage done” he said waving of her apology with his left hand before placing it in his pocket.

After a couple minutes his curiosity couldn’t hold the question back “what is a street fair, I know the idea but not what it actually is” he asked to the both of them but looked at Pandora seeing as she was a team member and he knew her enough unlike Artemis.
Alaric couldn’t help the small smirk at how the two interacted with each other, they were definitely friends he concluded in his own thoughts. He watched Artemis teased her about taking a picture of the sky, he looked up trying to see what she saw, what she thought was so great about it..there only some clouds and it of course was blue..he didn’t understand why she thought it so great to take a picture.

His thought process was interrupted when he felt someone brush against his shoulder, looking back down he saw it was Pandora who then immediately apologized for doing so, he shook his head “It’s fine, no damage done” he said waving of her apology with his left hand before placing it in his pocket.

After a couple minutes his curiosity couldn’t hold the question back “what is a street fair, I know the idea but not what it actually is” he asked to the both of them but looked at Pandora seeing as she was a team member and he knew her enough unlike Artemis.
My heart skipped a beat until he brushed it off like it was nothing. I continue my conversation with Artemis, turning to what we had heard was going to be happening at the fair. When he mentions that he doesn't know what a fair is, I look at him like he had just grown another head, "You've never been to one? It's basically a bunch of booths that you can buy things from, play games at or see interesting shows at."

"You can also eat an assortment of fried foods and play retro games at an arcade." Artemis chimes in, finally overcoming her shock. I examine his expression change as he takes the information in, making sure to glance away when he look back at us.
My heart skipped a beat until he brushed it off like it was nothing. I continue my conversation with Artemis, turning to what we had heard was going to be happening at the fair. When he mentions that he doesn't know what a fair is, I look at him like he had just grown another head, "You've never been to one? It's basically a bunch of booths that you can buy things from, play games at or see interesting shows at."

"You can also eat an assortment of fried foods and play retro games at an arcade." Artemis chimes in, finally overcoming her shock. I examine his expression change as he takes the information in, making sure to glance away when he look back at us.
Lichtdrache.gif
He watched her as she looked at him like he was the strangest thing she saw when he told them that he didn’t know what one was, he couldn’t help looking off to the side his pale skin doing nothing to hide the embarrassment from his cheeks, his mask only covered half of the blush. He wished he took the full faced one now.

He kept his eyes away from the two as they explained to him what it was exactly. “I was preoccupied before now” he mumbled out his mask whirring as he breathed out. Being someone everyone hates kinda puts a damper on those kinds of things.

He finally looked back towards them when they finsihed explain and he gave a curt nod in understanding “interesting” he commented, he wasn’t sure how it was fun to do those things but he’d learn he supposed.
He watched her as she looked at him like he was the strangest thing she saw when he told them that he didn’t know what one was, he couldn’t help looking off to the side his pale skin doing nothing to hide the embarrassment from his cheeks, his mask only covered half of the blush. He wished he took the full faced one now.

He kept his eyes away from the two as they explained to him what it was exactly. “I was preoccupied before now” he mumbled out his mask whirring as he breathed out. Being someone everyone hates kinda puts a damper on those kinds of things.

He finally looked back towards them when they finsihed explain and he gave a curt nod in understanding “interesting” he commented, he wasn’t sure how it was fun to do those things but he’d learn he supposed.
"I'll race you guys down the hill." I suggest, quickening my pace every so slightly. Artemis looks at me with a determined smirk, the looks over to Shade, "You want to race with us?" We both wait for his answer, but prepare ourselves to dart down the hill.
"I'll race you guys down the hill." I suggest, quickening my pace every so slightly. Artemis looks at me with a determined smirk, the looks over to Shade, "You want to race with us?" We both wait for his answer, but prepare ourselves to dart down the hill.
Lichtdrache.gif
@GaiaGoddess1

//Would it be easier if I pinged you?//
@GaiaGoddess1

//Would it be easier if I pinged you?//
Lichtdrache.gif
//sorry I’ve been busy today, I’m subbed so no need:3//

He watched as they suggested a race down the hill to each other and all he could do was stare at them. Though when she ask if he wanted to race them as well he widened his eyes..why would she ask him that.

He turned his head to the side curiously “Why?” He asked, maybe this is what people normally did with each other.
//sorry I’ve been busy today, I’m subbed so no need:3//

He watched as they suggested a race down the hill to each other and all he could do was stare at them. Though when she ask if he wanted to race them as well he widened his eyes..why would she ask him that.

He turned his head to the side curiously “Why?” He asked, maybe this is what people normally did with each other.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37