Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
After Wally tried to get him to eat a cookie while also trying to get it around his mask. Alaric stood up and caught Wally’s shadow, a little tricky but the hyper boy only had to stop for a moment for him to latch onto Wally’s shadow causing the boy to immediately freeze.

“W-what” Wally managed only because Alaric let him speak.

“I am not going to eat a cookie, and stop trying to take off my mask!” Alaric growled out he was seriously being annoyed by the yellow clad boy.
After Wally tried to get him to eat a cookie while also trying to get it around his mask. Alaric stood up and caught Wally’s shadow, a little tricky but the hyper boy only had to stop for a moment for him to latch onto Wally’s shadow causing the boy to immediately freeze.

“W-what” Wally managed only because Alaric let him speak.

“I am not going to eat a cookie, and stop trying to take off my mask!” Alaric growled out he was seriously being annoyed by the yellow clad boy.
I walk out of his room and back into the living room, walking into a scene with a frozen Wally and an upset Shade. A part of me said to just leave the situation, the other told me to intervene. I change into Batman behind Kid Flash and walk up to them, praying Shade or Robin didn't give me away, "What's going on." A laugh bubbles in my throat, forcing me to bite the inside of my cheek at the utter fear Wally showed.
I walk out of his room and back into the living room, walking into a scene with a frozen Wally and an upset Shade. A part of me said to just leave the situation, the other told me to intervene. I change into Batman behind Kid Flash and walk up to them, praying Shade or Robin didn't give me away, "What's going on." A laugh bubbles in my throat, forcing me to bite the inside of my cheek at the utter fear Wally showed.
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric smirked under his mask when he watched illusion mimic Batman and released Wally’s shadow from his powers grip cause the boy to stumble a little as he stuttered trying to find a good enough excuse for what he was doing.

Alaric walked off planning to find his room when he ran into Superboy in the doorway, neither of them actually hit each other but they both stopped immediately, the almost furious glare that superboy was throwing at him was kind of impressive he had to admit.
Alaric smirked under his mask when he watched illusion mimic Batman and released Wally’s shadow from his powers grip cause the boy to stumble a little as he stuttered trying to find a good enough excuse for what he was doing.

Alaric walked off planning to find his room when he ran into Superboy in the doorway, neither of them actually hit each other but they both stopped immediately, the almost furious glare that superboy was throwing at him was kind of impressive he had to admit.
"Hey Robin, I'm going t a street fair with Artemis. You know how to find me." I teleport out after getting a nod from him and appear in the telephone box. After taking a minute to make sure no one was looking I step out. I climb up the fire escape and jump rooftops until I come to an entrance to the Batcave and punch in the code.
"Miss Wayne, I was not expecting you home until much later." Alfred comments from the other side of the room. He opens the door to the library for me and doesn't question me further. Weaving through the labyrinth of hallways I finally manage to find my room. I close the door behind me and take off my mask, rubbing my eyes and walking into my closet. The outfit I had chosen earlier rests on a table, waiting for it to be used.
"Hey Robin, I'm going t a street fair with Artemis. You know how to find me." I teleport out after getting a nod from him and appear in the telephone box. After taking a minute to make sure no one was looking I step out. I climb up the fire escape and jump rooftops until I come to an entrance to the Batcave and punch in the code.
"Miss Wayne, I was not expecting you home until much later." Alfred comments from the other side of the room. He opens the door to the library for me and doesn't question me further. Weaving through the labyrinth of hallways I finally manage to find my room. I close the door behind me and take off my mask, rubbing my eyes and walking into my closet. The outfit I had chosen earlier rests on a table, waiting for it to be used.
Lichtdrache.gif
After a stare down Superboy moves to the side and rams his shoulder into Alarics, giving a small growl Alaric stalked off, he knew no all would be accepting and he definitely most didn’t trust him, he wasn’t stupid or naive to think so. He ignored the glances to him and superboy as he went out of the room and towards the living spaces.

When he made it there, he walked towards the one that was obviously his considering the difference in design of the door..air tight. He punched in the code the official gave him before and entered the code to the room, his things already placed in the bare and undecorated room.. he didn’t have a lot actually only a bag.

When the door shut it made a hiss and he heard a vent go on before a green light flickered on, telling him it was okay to take his mask off. Reaching up He unlatched the buckles that held the mask to his face, holding the front of mask with one hand so it wouldn’t fallhe pulled it off revealing sickly pale skin and light pinkish white eyes framed with think black eyelashes. Walking to the shelf where held other types of masks for him he placed it on its stand before running a hand through his hair then down his face.
After a stare down Superboy moves to the side and rams his shoulder into Alarics, giving a small growl Alaric stalked off, he knew no all would be accepting and he definitely most didn’t trust him, he wasn’t stupid or naive to think so. He ignored the glances to him and superboy as he went out of the room and towards the living spaces.

When he made it there, he walked towards the one that was obviously his considering the difference in design of the door..air tight. He punched in the code the official gave him before and entered the code to the room, his things already placed in the bare and undecorated room.. he didn’t have a lot actually only a bag.

When the door shut it made a hiss and he heard a vent go on before a green light flickered on, telling him it was okay to take his mask off. Reaching up He unlatched the buckles that held the mask to his face, holding the front of mask with one hand so it wouldn’t fallhe pulled it off revealing sickly pale skin and light pinkish white eyes framed with think black eyelashes. Walking to the shelf where held other types of masks for him he placed it on its stand before running a hand through his hair then down his face.
I take off my costume and slide on my Metallica shirt, ripped jean shorts and black flats. Afterwards I pull my hair up into a ponytail, apply mascara and dark purple lipstick and grab my purse. Alfred is already waiting out front with the car and helps me in, "Where are you going Miss Wayne?". I turn on the radio and give him the, you-know-where look. He nods and starts driving, keeping up a comfortable silence besides the radio singing. I slip on my black sunglasses and step out of the car, "Thank you Alfred, I 'll be home in time for dinner.". I teleport back into the base, being greeted by Kid Flash and Artemis arguing.
I take off my costume and slide on my Metallica shirt, ripped jean shorts and black flats. Afterwards I pull my hair up into a ponytail, apply mascara and dark purple lipstick and grab my purse. Alfred is already waiting out front with the car and helps me in, "Where are you going Miss Wayne?". I turn on the radio and give him the, you-know-where look. He nods and starts driving, keeping up a comfortable silence besides the radio singing. I slip on my black sunglasses and step out of the car, "Thank you Alfred, I 'll be home in time for dinner.". I teleport back into the base, being greeted by Kid Flash and Artemis arguing.
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric walked to the bathroom that was connected to his room and went over to the sink turning it on and splashing his face with cold water, before looking up seeing his face in the reflection of the mirror, he looked at the small scars that ran across his mouth like stitches..he could remember ripping them out, they were placed there so he couldn’t scream out.

Turning away from the mirror he sat on his bed and pulled off his jacket leaving him in a black long sleeve shirt.
Alaric walked to the bathroom that was connected to his room and went over to the sink turning it on and splashing his face with cold water, before looking up seeing his face in the reflection of the mirror, he looked at the small scars that ran across his mouth like stitches..he could remember ripping them out, they were placed there so he couldn’t scream out.

Turning away from the mirror he sat on his bed and pulled off his jacket leaving him in a black long sleeve shirt.
I laugh at them and walk over, helping Wally off the floor. "Took you long enough." She comments, lightly punching my shoulder. I roll my eyes at her and check my bag to make sure everything is in it. Artemis does the same and when we're both satisfied she look back to me, "Is anyone else joining us?"
"Superboy might, M'gann will be late, Robin is training, Aqualad is in Atlantis and Wally has a family thing. Wait, let me ask Shade if he wants to some." I set my stuff down and dash over to his door, knocking lightly.
I laugh at them and walk over, helping Wally off the floor. "Took you long enough." She comments, lightly punching my shoulder. I roll my eyes at her and check my bag to make sure everything is in it. Artemis does the same and when we're both satisfied she look back to me, "Is anyone else joining us?"
"Superboy might, M'gann will be late, Robin is training, Aqualad is in Atlantis and Wally has a family thing. Wait, let me ask Shade if he wants to some." I set my stuff down and dash over to his door, knocking lightly.
Lichtdrache.gif
He looked up when there was a knock on the door and he gave a deep sigh before standing up and walking over to the shelf and picked up a blue and black gas mask that only covered his cheeks, mouth, nose, and chin but left his eyes exposed. He didn’t bother to put his jacket back on.

Strapping the mask on behind his head and making sure it is secure he finally walked over to the door pressing a button the door hissing and the red light blinked on before it opened to reveal Illusion, he looked down at her, his white eyes staring and he rose a single dark eyebrow at her in question as to what she wanted.
He looked up when there was a knock on the door and he gave a deep sigh before standing up and walking over to the shelf and picked up a blue and black gas mask that only covered his cheeks, mouth, nose, and chin but left his eyes exposed. He didn’t bother to put his jacket back on.

Strapping the mask on behind his head and making sure it is secure he finally walked over to the door pressing a button the door hissing and the red light blinked on before it opened to reveal Illusion, he looked down at her, his white eyes staring and he rose a single dark eyebrow at her in question as to what she wanted.
"Hey we were going to a street fair and I wanted to see if you'd come with." I'm surprised to see his eyes for the first time, but I don't show it. I subconsciously crack my knuckles while awaiting his response, then tuck a loose strand of hair back into it's updo.
"Hey we were going to a street fair and I wanted to see if you'd come with." I'm surprised to see his eyes for the first time, but I don't show it. I subconsciously crack my knuckles while awaiting his response, then tuck a loose strand of hair back into it's updo.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37