Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
He just hummed at her not fully believing her about her stability not that he could speak much seeing as he has voices in his head but he likes to think he has a very tight grip on his mind nowadays, sure a hand full of months ago he was a cities nightmare to a point they didn’t trust darkness anymore but he couldn’t control himself then..now he can..at least better than what he did before.

When they reached the living spaces hall way, the place he’d be spending majority of his time.
He just hummed at her not fully believing her about her stability not that he could speak much seeing as he has voices in his head but he likes to think he has a very tight grip on his mind nowadays, sure a hand full of months ago he was a cities nightmare to a point they didn’t trust darkness anymore but he couldn’t control himself then..now he can..at least better than what he did before.

When they reached the living spaces hall way, the place he’d be spending majority of his time.
"I can take it from here Kaldur." He nods and walks off to who knows where. Once he's out of earshot I turn to Shade, "So what's up with the whole not being able to breath air thing? I may have snooped in on their conversation." I rock back onto my heels and look away.
"I can take it from here Kaldur." He nods and walks off to who knows where. Once he's out of earshot I turn to Shade, "So what's up with the whole not being able to breath air thing? I may have snooped in on their conversation." I rock back onto my heels and look away.
Lichtdrache.gif
He looked around only really half listening to her tell Aqualad that she had it from here, he only glanced at Kaldur as he walked off. Though his head snapped towards her when she asked him about him not being able to breathe air..at least not normal air. He locked his jaw shut as he thought of telling her but all he could do was remember the pain from the lab coats inflicted on him. He was lost in his head for a minute before he gave a deep breath out looking away from her, it was important to at least tell one of the members in case anything happened to his mask..so he wasn’t going to avoid it. No matter how much he’d like too.

“I can’t breathe air like you can, there is something in the air that causes my body to reject itself..it can be fatal if I go long enough without a mask” he answered not really wanting to dive to deep into just how he got this way, he could feel his nerve endings fire off at the phantom pains but he was so use to it that it only made his arm twitch.
He looked around only really half listening to her tell Aqualad that she had it from here, he only glanced at Kaldur as he walked off. Though his head snapped towards her when she asked him about him not being able to breathe air..at least not normal air. He locked his jaw shut as he thought of telling her but all he could do was remember the pain from the lab coats inflicted on him. He was lost in his head for a minute before he gave a deep breath out looking away from her, it was important to at least tell one of the members in case anything happened to his mask..so he wasn’t going to avoid it. No matter how much he’d like too.

“I can’t breathe air like you can, there is something in the air that causes my body to reject itself..it can be fatal if I go long enough without a mask” he answered not really wanting to dive to deep into just how he got this way, he could feel his nerve endings fire off at the phantom pains but he was so use to it that it only made his arm twitch.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. But I get it, lab coats can be hell." I offer a sympathetic look, but end up shuddering. "On a much happier note, all we have left is the training room and Red Tornado's room." I start making my way out of the hallway and away from having to go back in the past. "But thank you for telling me."
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. But I get it, lab coats can be hell." I offer a sympathetic look, but end up shuddering. "On a much happier note, all we have left is the training room and Red Tornado's room." I start making my way out of the hallway and away from having to go back in the past. "But thank you for telling me."
Lichtdrache.gif
He looked away from her sympathetic expression, he didn’t need her sympathy “it doesn’t matter” he ground out in response. He followed her silently after that ignoring her thanks to him telling her, he only did it so someone knew about it not just so he could be praised for saying something.

It wasn’t long till they got to the training ground but the silence between them almost made it seem longer than it had been. He didn’t feel like speaking anymore the conversation from before left a bad taste in his mouth.
He looked away from her sympathetic expression, he didn’t need her sympathy “it doesn’t matter” he ground out in response. He followed her silently after that ignoring her thanks to him telling her, he only did it so someone knew about it not just so he could be praised for saying something.

It wasn’t long till they got to the training ground but the silence between them almost made it seem longer than it had been. He didn’t feel like speaking anymore the conversation from before left a bad taste in his mouth.
"Black Canary trains us here, she either has us go against each other or her." I explain, hating the silence that settled between us. It made me feel choked and antsy. Once he gave a small nod I hurry to the living room and stand underneath the circle in the ceiling.
"Red Tornado is our den mother, he makes sure we're all generally healthy and if something manages to get through our security and we can't defeat it, he helps out. And that's the end of our tour. I'm going to make the assumption that you don't have questions and take my leave." My feet carry me to the kitchen and I sit in front of the oven, watching M'ganns cookies to make sure she doesn't burn them again.
"Black Canary trains us here, she either has us go against each other or her." I explain, hating the silence that settled between us. It made me feel choked and antsy. Once he gave a small nod I hurry to the living room and stand underneath the circle in the ceiling.
"Red Tornado is our den mother, he makes sure we're all generally healthy and if something manages to get through our security and we can't defeat it, he helps out. And that's the end of our tour. I'm going to make the assumption that you don't have questions and take my leave." My feet carry me to the kitchen and I sit in front of the oven, watching M'ganns cookies to make sure she doesn't burn them again.
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric just watched as she left for the kitchen sitting in front of the oven, he looked away from her and at the circle above them..den mother, what a werid title. Stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets he moved towards the couches and sat at the end furthest away from the doors and just the right postion to watch everything going on.

He heard the oven ding after a hand full of minutes passed by as he sat in silence, Kid and Robin came into the room chatting about what he didn’t care to listen that much. That’s when a voice from a nearby shadow snuck up on him saying that they didn’t want him here, that he was nothing but a person nightmare, that he shouldn’t be in a place like this.

He lifted his head pulling his hood down from his head revealing her black hair that was angled slightly it being shorter in the back. He shook his head a bit again catching the attention of Robin “what’s up?” He asked by Alaric didn’t answe him as he shut his eyes and pushed the voice away “..nothing” he finally replied which gain him a raised eyebrow from the sidekick.
Alaric just watched as she left for the kitchen sitting in front of the oven, he looked away from her and at the circle above them..den mother, what a werid title. Stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets he moved towards the couches and sat at the end furthest away from the doors and just the right postion to watch everything going on.

He heard the oven ding after a hand full of minutes passed by as he sat in silence, Kid and Robin came into the room chatting about what he didn’t care to listen that much. That’s when a voice from a nearby shadow snuck up on him saying that they didn’t want him here, that he was nothing but a person nightmare, that he shouldn’t be in a place like this.

He lifted his head pulling his hood down from his head revealing her black hair that was angled slightly it being shorter in the back. He shook his head a bit again catching the attention of Robin “what’s up?” He asked by Alaric didn’t answe him as he shut his eyes and pushed the voice away “..nothing” he finally replied which gain him a raised eyebrow from the sidekick.
"Mgann! You're cookies are ready!" I shout, searching for a hot pad. I turn around, one in hand and the cookies are already on the counter. A small sigh escapes my lips and I put it back. The martian behind be floats over the cookies in awe, unable to believe she hasn't burnt this batch.
"Hey, can you guys try these? If I know the time's right then all I need to do is make sure the recipe is right too." She chirps the last part, displaying her excitement for her endless cooking experiment. I take that as my cue to leave, knowing better than to critique Miss M on her cookies
"Mgann! You're cookies are ready!" I shout, searching for a hot pad. I turn around, one in hand and the cookies are already on the counter. A small sigh escapes my lips and I put it back. The martian behind be floats over the cookies in awe, unable to believe she hasn't burnt this batch.
"Hey, can you guys try these? If I know the time's right then all I need to do is make sure the recipe is right too." She chirps the last part, displaying her excitement for her endless cooking experiment. I take that as my cue to leave, knowing better than to critique Miss M on her cookies
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric once again listens with only half a ear to the members in the room, something about cookies is what he got out of that conversation. That was until M’gann floated over with a cookie in her hand towards him. He looked at the cookie then at her before shaking his head “I don’t eat sweets” he told her gaining a pout but a nod.

“Who doesn’t eat cookies!” Wally asked from the couch across from him.

“Me” Alaric replied simply there was just a hint of sass to his voice as he replied to the hyper boy. He leaned back slightly on the couch not getting to comfortable but enough to somewhat be.
Alaric once again listens with only half a ear to the members in the room, something about cookies is what he got out of that conversation. That was until M’gann floated over with a cookie in her hand towards him. He looked at the cookie then at her before shaking his head “I don’t eat sweets” he told her gaining a pout but a nod.

“Who doesn’t eat cookies!” Wally asked from the couch across from him.

“Me” Alaric replied simply there was just a hint of sass to his voice as he replied to the hyper boy. He leaned back slightly on the couch not getting to comfortable but enough to somewhat be.
"Is Superboy still pouting in his room?" I get a giggle and a nod from her. I walk over to his room and barge in, not really caring to knock. He looks up from where he is sitting on his bed, looking at the floor angrily.
"Get out Pandora." His voice seems tired and he stands as though he's going to push me out of his room. I cross my arms over my chest defiantly, "I'm getting you out of here, you're no fun when you're pouting." I get a glare in response, but it's half hearted. I huff and roll my eyes, "Alright grumpy gills, I'm going to a street fair with Artemis in about an hour in town. You can join us if you get a better attitude."
"Is Superboy still pouting in his room?" I get a giggle and a nod from her. I walk over to his room and barge in, not really caring to knock. He looks up from where he is sitting on his bed, looking at the floor angrily.
"Get out Pandora." His voice seems tired and he stands as though he's going to push me out of his room. I cross my arms over my chest defiantly, "I'm getting you out of here, you're no fun when you're pouting." I get a glare in response, but it's half hearted. I huff and roll my eyes, "Alright grumpy gills, I'm going to a street fair with Artemis in about an hour in town. You can join us if you get a better attitude."
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37