Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
"You're room will be finalized for your needs in a few hours, until then, get to know the team better." He walks past shade and disappears behind the elevators doors. As soon as he leaves Superboy stalks off, M'gann shooting Shade an apologetic look and running after him, ever the problem solver. Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Artemis and I stay and size him up. I morf back into myself and nudge Aqualad, "Should we give him the tour?"
"You're room will be finalized for your needs in a few hours, until then, get to know the team better." He walks past shade and disappears behind the elevators doors. As soon as he leaves Superboy stalks off, M'gann shooting Shade an apologetic look and running after him, ever the problem solver. Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Artemis and I stay and size him up. I morf back into myself and nudge Aqualad, "Should we give him the tour?"
Lichtdrache.gif
Giving a stiff nod to Batman before he watched superboy go sulk somewhere and the green girl look like she was apologizing for him, he just looked away from them at turned his body towards those that stayed in the room.

How was he suppose to get to know them better if clearly a majority didn’t want anything to do with him.. he worked his jaw a little the tension in the air was thick as they sized each other up. Alaric sighed a little turning his head away from them a little to watch the shadows around them move, it was small movements but he couldn’t help the voices echoing in his head telling them they don’t trust him of course they don’t he thought back only for the shadows to reply that they only see him as a villain and will never see him as anything but that. He furrowed his brows before shaking his head slightly clearing his mind once more.

He looked back at them as the girl asked Aqualad about giving him a tour “You don’t need too” he spoke though he has never been here, he didn’t know the layout but the shadows do. “The shadows know the layout already” he spoke again when he gained questioning looking from the members and a suspicious look from Robin.
Giving a stiff nod to Batman before he watched superboy go sulk somewhere and the green girl look like she was apologizing for him, he just looked away from them at turned his body towards those that stayed in the room.

How was he suppose to get to know them better if clearly a majority didn’t want anything to do with him.. he worked his jaw a little the tension in the air was thick as they sized each other up. Alaric sighed a little turning his head away from them a little to watch the shadows around them move, it was small movements but he couldn’t help the voices echoing in his head telling them they don’t trust him of course they don’t he thought back only for the shadows to reply that they only see him as a villain and will never see him as anything but that. He furrowed his brows before shaking his head slightly clearing his mind once more.

He looked back at them as the girl asked Aqualad about giving him a tour “You don’t need too” he spoke though he has never been here, he didn’t know the layout but the shadows do. “The shadows know the layout already” he spoke again when he gained questioning looking from the members and a suspicious look from Robin.
"They speak to you?" Aqualad looked shocked, and looked at him with a new respect. "Oh my gosh, Kaldur, you can't just ask someone if shadows speak to them." I tease, doing my best Mean Girls impression. I feel Robin rolling his eyes at my joke. I giggle and look over to him, "We'll give it to you anyway, I'll even get you away from Kid Flash, think of it as a welcoming gift."
"They speak to you?" Aqualad looked shocked, and looked at him with a new respect. "Oh my gosh, Kaldur, you can't just ask someone if shadows speak to them." I tease, doing my best Mean Girls impression. I feel Robin rolling his eyes at my joke. I giggle and look over to him, "We'll give it to you anyway, I'll even get you away from Kid Flash, think of it as a welcoming gift."
Lichtdrache.gif
“constantly” he replies to Aqualad not giving him anymore information on just what they say, Alaric didn’t think it was any of his concern about what the shadows say to him or just what they talk about. He was sure most people would drive themselves mad from the voices but Alaric learned to live with such among his own voice.

Though he did smirk a little under his mask at the girls comment though when he said they’d give the tour to him anyway and that she’d get him away from Kid flash he nodded “I’ll take you up on that then” he replied gained a loud “Hey!” From kid.
“constantly” he replies to Aqualad not giving him anymore information on just what they say, Alaric didn’t think it was any of his concern about what the shadows say to him or just what they talk about. He was sure most people would drive themselves mad from the voices but Alaric learned to live with such among his own voice.

Though he did smirk a little under his mask at the girls comment though when he said they’d give the tour to him anyway and that she’d get him away from Kid flash he nodded “I’ll take you up on that then” he replied gained a loud “Hey!” From kid.
A large smile takes over my face, exposing my much hated tooth gap, "Hey Wally, there are cookies in the jar at the top of the cabinet, have fun." The red head speeds off, Robin close behind in an attempt to get at least one before his friend devoured them all.
"C'mon I'll start with the workshop/garage." I start walking in the direction, hoping me would get the message and come along. Kaldur followed close behind.
A large smile takes over my face, exposing my much hated tooth gap, "Hey Wally, there are cookies in the jar at the top of the cabinet, have fun." The red head speeds off, Robin close behind in an attempt to get at least one before his friend devoured them all.
"C'mon I'll start with the workshop/garage." I start walking in the direction, hoping me would get the message and come along. Kaldur followed close behind.
Lichtdrache.gif
He quietly watched as the two sped off for..cookies, it wasn’t something he expected from the league..it actually was the exact opposite but they were teenagers it’s not like he was in the room with the actual justice league.

Turning his attention back to her, he followed silently as Aqualad behind him. He stayed about three steps behind her as they made it to the so called workshop and he gave it a brief glance this place not only in this room but just from what the shadows are tellling him is lacking brightness, it definitely had Batman’s taste in the headquarters, he wasn’t complaining, it worked for him.

“What do you do in here” He asked after looking around to either of them.
He quietly watched as the two sped off for..cookies, it wasn’t something he expected from the league..it actually was the exact opposite but they were teenagers it’s not like he was in the room with the actual justice league.

Turning his attention back to her, he followed silently as Aqualad behind him. He stayed about three steps behind her as they made it to the so called workshop and he gave it a brief glance this place not only in this room but just from what the shadows are tellling him is lacking brightness, it definitely had Batman’s taste in the headquarters, he wasn’t complaining, it worked for him.

“What do you do in here” He asked after looking around to either of them.
"M'gann has a martian ship that lives here. Sometimes I steal the batmobile and tinker with it until the horn turns into the icecream truck jingle thingie. It's always worth the grounding." I start getting lost in the memory, but quickly snap back at Aqualad's quiet snicker. I turn to shade and **** my head every so slightly, "Anything else before we move on?"
"M'gann has a martian ship that lives here. Sometimes I steal the batmobile and tinker with it until the horn turns into the icecream truck jingle thingie. It's always worth the grounding." I start getting lost in the memory, but quickly snap back at Aqualad's quiet snicker. I turn to shade and **** my head every so slightly, "Anything else before we move on?"
Lichtdrache.gif
***and tilt my head ever so slightly***
***and tilt my head ever so slightly***
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric hummed as she explained and gave her a werid look when she told him she changes the Batmobile to have a ice cream truck jingle, she wouldn’t be able to see it but he looked at her like she was the strangest thing.

“Uh..no” he replied when she asked if he had anything before they moved to the next place. He glanced at Aqualad he couldn’t see but the look Alaric held was questioning the girls sanity to the other male.
Alaric hummed as she explained and gave her a werid look when she told him she changes the Batmobile to have a ice cream truck jingle, she wouldn’t be able to see it but he looked at her like she was the strangest thing.

“Uh..no” he replied when she asked if he had anything before they moved to the next place. He glanced at Aqualad he couldn’t see but the look Alaric held was questioning the girls sanity to the other male.
"And yes, my mental stability is fine Shade, I just like the look on everyone's face when one of the most serious vehicles in the world starts playing the icecream truck music." I mutter these words to him, not really needing to explain myself to Kaldur.
"You've seen the living room/kitchen already, so i'll take you to the living spaces." My feet try to stay at a slow enough pace so I don't leave them both behind, really trying hard.
"And yes, my mental stability is fine Shade, I just like the look on everyone's face when one of the most serious vehicles in the world starts playing the icecream truck music." I mutter these words to him, not really needing to explain myself to Kaldur.
"You've seen the living room/kitchen already, so i'll take you to the living spaces." My feet try to stay at a slow enough pace so I don't leave them both behind, really trying hard.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37