Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I give him a brief once over, crossing my arms, "We know who he is.". Miss M elbowed my side in a sign of my sass is showing. Batman takes the official aside and they talk diligently, I make a mental note to check the cameras to see if I could make out what they were saying. M'gann floats over to him and introduces herself and the rest of us. I stay back, unsure of what to make of him but able to feel the waves of distrust and anger coming off Superboy.
"M'gann, slow down." I weave through them to stand at her side. I study his mask indifferently for a few minutes then turn to leave. I feel him watch me leave and dissapear behind the wall.
I give him a brief once over, crossing my arms, "We know who he is.". Miss M elbowed my side in a sign of my sass is showing. Batman takes the official aside and they talk diligently, I make a mental note to check the cameras to see if I could make out what they were saying. M'gann floats over to him and introduces herself and the rest of us. I stay back, unsure of what to make of him but able to feel the waves of distrust and anger coming off Superboy.
"M'gann, slow down." I weave through them to stand at her side. I study his mask indifferently for a few minutes then turn to leave. I feel him watch me leave and dissapear behind the wall.
Lichtdrache.gif
He watched as the green girl floated over to him and introduced herself to him and started listing others off, he listened with half an ear as he looked over at Batman and the man if he could use his powe he would be able to know what they were saying, the shadows would act as a wire tap. He looked away when another female came up to him telling M’gann to slow down, he looked down at her not saying anything to either one of them as the girl studied him.

When she walked off he watched her for only a moment as she disappeared, his attention then went to the other, one of them...super boy remembered M’gann mentioned. The boy was obviously angry he was here, which was acceptable as well, it wasn’t his problem the so called superboy was angry.

He stared at them and made no move to speak or walk closer to them, The mechanic noises from his mask quietly filling up the area between them as he breathed, some were on edge and the other curious, especially the one in yellow. He seemed to be trying to look past his mask without wandering to close to him.
He watched as the green girl floated over to him and introduced herself to him and started listing others off, he listened with half an ear as he looked over at Batman and the man if he could use his powe he would be able to know what they were saying, the shadows would act as a wire tap. He looked away when another female came up to him telling M’gann to slow down, he looked down at her not saying anything to either one of them as the girl studied him.

When she walked off he watched her for only a moment as she disappeared, his attention then went to the other, one of them...super boy remembered M’gann mentioned. The boy was obviously angry he was here, which was acceptable as well, it wasn’t his problem the so called superboy was angry.

He stared at them and made no move to speak or walk closer to them, The mechanic noises from his mask quietly filling up the area between them as he breathed, some were on edge and the other curious, especially the one in yellow. He seemed to be trying to look past his mask without wandering to close to him.
I open my door and shut it silently behind me, allowing the darkness to surround me. My breathing slows and I morf into a grey small tabby, then proceed to dodge around random sketchbooks and boxes I still haven't unpacked. My hind legs propel me upwards to an open vent on my wall, the scramble to get in. A brief image of the vent systems runs through my mind and I run as quietly as possible to the vent above where Batman and the Official were talking. I mutter a quick prayer that no one will spot me from my perch and listen in.
I open my door and shut it silently behind me, allowing the darkness to surround me. My breathing slows and I morf into a grey small tabby, then proceed to dodge around random sketchbooks and boxes I still haven't unpacked. My hind legs propel me upwards to an open vent on my wall, the scramble to get in. A brief image of the vent systems runs through my mind and I run as quietly as possible to the vent above where Batman and the Official were talking. I mutter a quick prayer that no one will spot me from my perch and listen in.
Lichtdrache.gif
The one in yellow..Kid something he couldn’t quite remember ran around him he’s fast he calmly thought then the boy stop in front of him leaning his gingered head up towards his face, seeing as Alaric was taller than him. When kid asked him why he wore the mask and why it made those noises Alaric looked at him for a moment, long enough for the boy to think he wouldn’t answer.

“I have too” Alaric said simply his voice muffled slightly by the mask but it was clear enough to understand. He almost immediately regretted answer the hyper one when he was barricaded with questions after that.

The guards never moved away from Alaric instead they stood firm their arms crossed as they watched everything around them, even with the cuffs around his wrists keeping his power at bay, the guards thought he would attack at any moment. “Please stand at least a foot away from Shade” they ordered Kid.

The official spoke with Batman making sure they had a air tight room with strong filters and its own ventilation system for Shade “He cannot breathe normal air, it has to be 100% sealed off from any other vents” the official spoke, he didn’t want the criminal dying on the first day, bad for business.
The one in yellow..Kid something he couldn’t quite remember ran around him he’s fast he calmly thought then the boy stop in front of him leaning his gingered head up towards his face, seeing as Alaric was taller than him. When kid asked him why he wore the mask and why it made those noises Alaric looked at him for a moment, long enough for the boy to think he wouldn’t answer.

“I have too” Alaric said simply his voice muffled slightly by the mask but it was clear enough to understand. He almost immediately regretted answer the hyper one when he was barricaded with questions after that.

The guards never moved away from Alaric instead they stood firm their arms crossed as they watched everything around them, even with the cuffs around his wrists keeping his power at bay, the guards thought he would attack at any moment. “Please stand at least a foot away from Shade” they ordered Kid.

The official spoke with Batman making sure they had a air tight room with strong filters and its own ventilation system for Shade “He cannot breathe normal air, it has to be 100% sealed off from any other vents” the official spoke, he didn’t want the criminal dying on the first day, bad for business.
I listen in to their conversation, but one ear swivels when I heard Shade speak. I keep an ear trained on him to see if I could get a clearer sound of his voice. When he didn't say anything else I re-focused on the officials words. When they finish speaking I pad back a few vents and drop from the ceiling, not bothering to return to a human form. My feet carry me over to Robin, who promptly picks me up and starts petting my head
I listen in to their conversation, but one ear swivels when I heard Shade speak. I keep an ear trained on him to see if I could get a clearer sound of his voice. When he didn't say anything else I re-focused on the officials words. When they finish speaking I pad back a few vents and drop from the ceiling, not bothering to return to a human form. My feet carry me over to Robin, who promptly picks me up and starts petting my head
Lichtdrache.gif
Alaric turned towards the official when they started back towards them, the man stood next to Alaric and smiled towards the young justice league. The guards uncrossed their arms their hands at their hips ready to pull out their guns when they saw the man move behind Alaric with the key to the power canceling cuffs.

Kid flashed back to his group when he saw Batman stand in front of them “He’s all yours” the government official said his voice only carried a slight shake to it as he unlocked the cuffs from Alaric.

Right as the cuffs unlocked and where took off, the shadows in the room seemed to grow darker and if one paid attention they could see them almost quiver. Alaric immediately could feel the rush as shadows gathered at his feet and the voices from them return and his eyes flinched slightly from the amount telling him to kill the government dogs and destroy the tower, that they had no right to cuff him and take his powers away. It took a moment for Alaric to gain his own thought process back from the shadows as he rubbed his wrists.

“I hope to not deal with you anymore Shade” the offices stated the shiver noticeable when he noticed the shadows moving. He turned around and quickly walked out of the room with the guards at feet to lift. The door closed and Alaric faced the group once more. He could feel their shadows and his hand twitched only a little bit he did nothing.
Alaric turned towards the official when they started back towards them, the man stood next to Alaric and smiled towards the young justice league. The guards uncrossed their arms their hands at their hips ready to pull out their guns when they saw the man move behind Alaric with the key to the power canceling cuffs.

Kid flashed back to his group when he saw Batman stand in front of them “He’s all yours” the government official said his voice only carried a slight shake to it as he unlocked the cuffs from Alaric.

Right as the cuffs unlocked and where took off, the shadows in the room seemed to grow darker and if one paid attention they could see them almost quiver. Alaric immediately could feel the rush as shadows gathered at his feet and the voices from them return and his eyes flinched slightly from the amount telling him to kill the government dogs and destroy the tower, that they had no right to cuff him and take his powers away. It took a moment for Alaric to gain his own thought process back from the shadows as he rubbed his wrists.

“I hope to not deal with you anymore Shade” the offices stated the shiver noticeable when he noticed the shadows moving. He turned around and quickly walked out of the room with the guards at feet to lift. The door closed and Alaric faced the group once more. He could feel their shadows and his hand twitched only a little bit he did nothing.
I mrrow and leap out of Robin's arms and rub myself against Shade's feet, being sure I can mimic him later on. A purr rumble in my chest until I see his shadow move ever so slightly. I bat at it, only to find it move away. My tail start spiking up, curiosity and slight panic flooding my mind.
"Your powers are shadow manipulation right?" My voice is scratchy from having to talk as an animal.
I mrrow and leap out of Robin's arms and rub myself against Shade's feet, being sure I can mimic him later on. A purr rumble in my chest until I see his shadow move ever so slightly. I bat at it, only to find it move away. My tail start spiking up, curiosity and slight panic flooding my mind.
"Your powers are shadow manipulation right?" My voice is scratchy from having to talk as an animal.
Lichtdrache.gif
When a cat rubbed against his feet Alaric looked down at the animals watching it as it tried to bat as his shadow only for it move away from the cat. His own shadow had a mind of its own and it was the only one that didn’t speak to him. He watched the cat his head tilted to the side slightly as the animal spoke..curious. When asked about his powers and if they were shadow manipulation he gave a nod.

“Yes, I am able to control all shadows to my will” he spoke to the cat, it was a little werid but then again not the weirdest thing he has ever heard of. He was only telling them this for the only reason that he was suppose to work with them for now on.
When a cat rubbed against his feet Alaric looked down at the animals watching it as it tried to bat as his shadow only for it move away from the cat. His own shadow had a mind of its own and it was the only one that didn’t speak to him. He watched the cat his head tilted to the side slightly as the animal spoke..curious. When asked about his powers and if they were shadow manipulation he gave a nod.

“Yes, I am able to control all shadows to my will” he spoke to the cat, it was a little werid but then again not the weirdest thing he has ever heard of. He was only telling them this for the only reason that he was suppose to work with them for now on.
I shift back into my costume and grin, not really noticing our closeness, "That, is really cool Shade.". I shift into him and mimic his position, fiddling with his mask, "I hope we can get somewhat close one day.". Batman clears his throat and I take the cue to step away, feeling my cheeks heat up under the mask.
I shift back into my costume and grin, not really noticing our closeness, "That, is really cool Shade.". I shift into him and mimic his position, fiddling with his mask, "I hope we can get somewhat close one day.". Batman clears his throat and I take the cue to step away, feeling my cheeks heat up under the mask.
Lichtdrache.gif
His eyes widen slightly as the cat shifted back into girl from before, he moved a half a step back when she was close. When she called his power cool the shadows almost seemed to widen out in pride from her compliment, he didn’t control that. His eyes widened even more as she turned into him and he watched her as she fiddles with the mask. It’s what she said next that threw him through a loop.

He breathed in causing a slight whirring sound from the surprise, he was not expecting that from any of them, before he could reply Batman cleared his throat causing her to step away. Seeing as she was mimicking him he couldn’t see her face.

His body tensed slightly as Batman stared him down.
His eyes widen slightly as the cat shifted back into girl from before, he moved a half a step back when she was close. When she called his power cool the shadows almost seemed to widen out in pride from her compliment, he didn’t control that. His eyes widened even more as she turned into him and he watched her as she fiddles with the mask. It’s what she said next that threw him through a loop.

He breathed in causing a slight whirring sound from the surprise, he was not expecting that from any of them, before he could reply Batman cleared his throat causing her to step away. Seeing as she was mimicking him he couldn’t see her face.

His body tensed slightly as Batman stared him down.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37