Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shade’s Light 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I have a character I really want to use, he’s a character I made for a YJ rp long ago but it didn’t go anywhere and I want to use him for one.

I do not have a plot or any idea expect I want it to be at least placed in the YJ Universe, it can be where they are a sub group or whatever, just YJ based.

I have a discord and I also rp in these forums, so what ever you want to use I don’t mind.

At least a paragraph is requested for rp posts~
(Ping me)
I have a character I really want to use, he’s a character I made for a YJ rp long ago but it didn’t go anywhere and I want to use him for one.

I do not have a plot or any idea expect I want it to be at least placed in the YJ Universe, it can be where they are a sub group or whatever, just YJ based.

I have a discord and I also rp in these forums, so what ever you want to use I don’t mind.

At least a paragraph is requested for rp posts~
(Ping me)
Bump
Bump
Hey, I like YJ and role playing, you like YJ and roleplaying. Maybe we should role play together?
Hey, I like YJ and role playing, you like YJ and roleplaying. Maybe we should role play together?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Loststar1028

:D

Did you want a certain plot/idea for one we can build on?

Maybe a small sub group from the main YJ group but in the same universe? Or do you want a different generation of YJ.

I, myself don’t have much plot wise, so if you have an idea hit me! I love to hear it :3
@Loststar1028

:D

Did you want a certain plot/idea for one we can build on?

Maybe a small sub group from the main YJ group but in the same universe? Or do you want a different generation of YJ.

I, myself don’t have much plot wise, so if you have an idea hit me! I love to hear it :3
I was thinking maybe the original/season 1 team or their kiddos. Maybe it can be like a (former) villain or anti-hero coming onto the team? Or just attempting to be accepted by the team? I'm not picky about the plot, just not something overly cliche
I was thinking maybe the original/season 1 team or their kiddos. Maybe it can be like a (former) villain or anti-hero coming onto the team? Or just attempting to be accepted by the team? I'm not picky about the plot, just not something overly cliche
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh I really like the former villain/anti hero idea, since my character that I have would fit that well! So would it be a villain they fought before have somewhat of a history or would it be one they heard about but never encountered.

I use OCs btw if you want to use a fandom character go ahead I just want to tell you that I am not confident in myself to play them lol. (Just letting you know :3)

@loststar1028
Oh I really like the former villain/anti hero idea, since my character that I have would fit that well! So would it be a villain they fought before have somewhat of a history or would it be one they heard about but never encountered.

I use OCs btw if you want to use a fandom character go ahead I just want to tell you that I am not confident in myself to play them lol. (Just letting you know :3)

@loststar1028
We can use OC's, so do you want mine to be a superhero or a former villain/anti-hero too? And I would think it would be someone they've heard about, so the character would actually have a chance. Also, would you want them to be buds or more romantically inclined?
We can use OC's, so do you want mine to be a superhero or a former villain/anti-hero too? And I would think it would be someone they've heard about, so the character would actually have a chance. Also, would you want them to be buds or more romantically inclined?
Lichtdrache.gif
I’d like to be the former villain if you don’t mind :3

Yeah that makes sense, if they fought them before then it would be much more difficult for them to be accepted.

That depends really if you want it to be buds or more romantic, I’m fine with either so I’ll let you choose :)

There is an option where they become buds and then it’s a slow burn romance build up? (I think these are a little more rare in the rp world)

@loststar1028
I’d like to be the former villain if you don’t mind :3

Yeah that makes sense, if they fought them before then it would be much more difficult for them to be accepted.

That depends really if you want it to be buds or more romantic, I’m fine with either so I’ll let you choose :)

There is an option where they become buds and then it’s a slow burn romance build up? (I think these are a little more rare in the rp world)

@loststar1028
Yeah, let's go with the slow burn romance *challenge accepted*. Do you want me to be a female or male hero? I can do either but I need to time to update my hero OC's, and a character description of yours too, it doesn't have to be that descriptive if you don't want it to be.
Yeah, let's go with the slow burn romance *challenge accepted*. Do you want me to be a female or male hero? I can do either but I need to time to update my hero OC's, and a character description of yours too, it doesn't have to be that descriptive if you don't want it to be.
Lichtdrache.gif
Cool! :D

Well mine will be Male, so female would work.
@loststar1028

Name: Alaric

Alias: Shade

Appearance: he permanently has a half gas mask that covers his nose, cheeks, chin

(My drawing)
https://themermaidariel.deviantart.com/art/My-drawing-of-Alaric-3-738700766

Costume: What he is wearing in the picture above with a black hooded jacket though he has full face solid blacked out gas mask that blocks others from seeing his eyes in the darkness/shadows

Power: Shadow manipulation, Alaric can control shadows and can turn them into whatever he sees fit whether it be a animal, shadow people, or weapons though they grotesque in appearance. He can also control a person's shadow causing them forcibly bend to his will though to do that cause great stress on his body which can cause him to cough blood and if pushed to far the shadows can backfire and attack him instead. He can also turn parts of his body into shadows but he cannot turn his entire body into shadows. His power increases during the night time since he has plenty of darkness to work with. He is most weak in high noon.

Mentor: N/A

History: Alaric was a experiment turned disaster, while he has no clue who experimented on him or have any memory of those days in a lab for that matter, he remembers the horrible pain he was in and because of the experiments he has to wear a mask over his nose and mouth at all times that filter the air and if not filtered the air causes a poisonous reaction and his body starts to reject his organs. Alaric does not know anything about his past or whether he had parents or friends before experiment, but soon after he was found by the government after he destroyed the lab and killed the people in it (at least that’s what he is told), he went on a rampage as he is told and terrorized a city he didn’t know why but the shadows told him to do it commanded him to destroy and cause chaos and he did for two years before he was caught due to him finally gaining control of his power and he was held in a cell for months alone and quiet, barely fed, and studied he was soon placed in the young Justice league for his ability to control shadows in hope that the environment could keep him on the side of good.

Other: sometimes thenshadows around him talk to him, sometimes it good most of the time it’s bad.
Cool! :D

Well mine will be Male, so female would work.
@loststar1028

Name: Alaric

Alias: Shade

Appearance: he permanently has a half gas mask that covers his nose, cheeks, chin

(My drawing)
https://themermaidariel.deviantart.com/art/My-drawing-of-Alaric-3-738700766

Costume: What he is wearing in the picture above with a black hooded jacket though he has full face solid blacked out gas mask that blocks others from seeing his eyes in the darkness/shadows

Power: Shadow manipulation, Alaric can control shadows and can turn them into whatever he sees fit whether it be a animal, shadow people, or weapons though they grotesque in appearance. He can also control a person's shadow causing them forcibly bend to his will though to do that cause great stress on his body which can cause him to cough blood and if pushed to far the shadows can backfire and attack him instead. He can also turn parts of his body into shadows but he cannot turn his entire body into shadows. His power increases during the night time since he has plenty of darkness to work with. He is most weak in high noon.

Mentor: N/A

History: Alaric was a experiment turned disaster, while he has no clue who experimented on him or have any memory of those days in a lab for that matter, he remembers the horrible pain he was in and because of the experiments he has to wear a mask over his nose and mouth at all times that filter the air and if not filtered the air causes a poisonous reaction and his body starts to reject his organs. Alaric does not know anything about his past or whether he had parents or friends before experiment, but soon after he was found by the government after he destroyed the lab and killed the people in it (at least that’s what he is told), he went on a rampage as he is told and terrorized a city he didn’t know why but the shadows told him to do it commanded him to destroy and cause chaos and he did for two years before he was caught due to him finally gaining control of his power and he was held in a cell for months alone and quiet, barely fed, and studied he was soon placed in the young Justice league for his ability to control shadows in hope that the environment could keep him on the side of good.

Other: sometimes thenshadows around him talk to him, sometimes it good most of the time it’s bad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37