Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Beastly Rebellion (closed/kinda PM me)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I finsihed my character
I finsihed my character
All the characters seem so cool so far ^^ (i'm slightly getting the vibe that Ozma is going to be the peacekeeper)

Also low key bump
All the characters seem so cool so far ^^ (i'm slightly getting the vibe that Ozma is going to be the peacekeeper)

Also low key bump
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@GaiaGoddess1

accepted

Looks like we are well on our way to having a full party of players ^>^
@GaiaGoddess1

accepted

Looks like we are well on our way to having a full party of players ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Okay, so I finally finished Kyon's...culture section XD. Ugh, writing fictional cultures is just too fun. Might go back and add more lol. But that's what I am going to leave it at for now because I need to work on the other sections as well. Just wanted to give a heads up just in case anyone wanted to read it lol
Okay, so I finally finished Kyon's...culture section XD. Ugh, writing fictional cultures is just too fun. Might go back and add more lol. But that's what I am going to leave it at for now because I need to work on the other sections as well. Just wanted to give a heads up just in case anyone wanted to read it lol
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Basic Information
Zenya Garr
Female
Heterosexual
24 years-old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Physical Traits and Abilities
Animal
Hyena
Abilities
Zenya has powerful bones that are hard to break and make it easier for combat. It is also easier for her to find things as hyenas are noted for their scaveging ablilites. Zenya has almost endless amounts of energy and is a good, fast runner.
Her eyes are sharp, as well as her sensitive ears and her nose is incredibly strong. This sub-human also has a knack for thievery.
Appearance
Zenya stands at about 18 HHs (approximately 6ft, the adult male average is 24 HHs). From the torso down, she has the body of a striped hyena. Her soft base fur is a creamy white with the strips of brown that is almost black. On the back is coarse fur that sticks up straight in the air. Zenya's tail is 11 inches long and is covered in the same fur as her back. She is slim but powerful.

As for her human side, she has pale skin. Her straight hair is dark brown and stops just before the shoulders. Zenya's round eyes almost seem black, and the pupils are so small that you almost can't see them. Zenya's shirt has tight, long sleeves that are off the shoulder and ends halfway down her human torso.
Magic
None
Weapons
Twin Rapiers with a black hilt and hand guards that twist in an intricate pattern. These are special to Zenya because they were giving to her after her First Scavenge.
More Information
Culture
  • Among the Hyena population is four different villages that belong to the different types of Hyenas (Brown, Spotted, Stripped, and Aardwolf). All the villages are located in a wide savannah. Although they are all hyenas, they are not on the best of terms with each other. Because of this, the different Hyenas live divided from each other except for the first weekend of every month.
  • The Weekend of Bonds: This is the ceremony that happens during the first weekend of every month. The head of each village (or cackle) along with their family meets in neutral territory to spend time together or bond. Other 'lesser' hyenas may join, but this event was first started for the leaders of the Cackles. Events can include lounging around, political conversations, humorous laughs, scavenging together, sharing their different types of culture, and much more.
  • Each Cackle has a different type of government that is based on an aristocracy matriarch. The leader with the most power is always female. Beneath the main leader are lesser 'pack' leaders that control smaller hunting and scavaging groups. These groups are ever-changing, but the Cackle leader always stays the same.
  • Quick note: Every Cackle has a different culture, but they are all centered around the same ideas. The rest of the culture mentioned will be around the Hyaena Cackle (This is the one that Zenya is in).
  • In Zenya's Cackle, the young cubs are cared for by everyone in a communal den. They are cared for mostly by the males, as the females are larger and stronger, therefore, being dominate. The duties of different ages go like this:
    Birth-6: Cubs stay in the communal den and begin basic training.
    Age 7: Cubs graduate from the communal den, and begin more specialized training.
    Age 8-14: Junior hyenas continue specialized training and work around the village.
    Age 15: Junior hyenas go on their first scavenging and are recognized as adult hyenas.
    Age 16+: Basic duty of adult hyenas (scavenge, protect, etc.)
  • Age 15 in the Hyaena Cackle is the greatest birthright in the village. This is when the ritual of the First Scavenge occurs. This happens at the first of the year, and anyone who is 15 and has not gone through the ritual takes part in it (it is made sure so everyone completes the First Scavenge). This is were a Junior hyena goes out into the savannah and scavenge for the first time. Whatever they find, be it food, metal, or precious stone, the Junior gets to keep it. This is where Zenya found the metal that earned her the twin swords. (The equal for this ritual with the spotted hyenas is the First Hunt).
  • The laughing that hyenas are often equated with is actually a form of encouragement in the Cackle, especially for those who are younger. So if Zenya ever laughs, she is actually cheering you on.
Personality
Many things can be said of Zenya Garr, but one thing you'll never forget is that she's discrete -- you tell her that something needs to be on the 'down low', and it will stay that way no matter what. Of course, she's also reliable, focused and amusing, but in a way, they're lesser traits. Her discretion though, this is what she's most well-liked for. There are many times when friends count on this and her some-what upright nature when they're feeling down.
Though this is just the tip of the iceberg. These traits don't count for the more... secretive parts of this girl, like the fact she's also devious, and crazy, but their effects are at least lessened by impulses of being daring and helpful as well.
Unfortunately, her devious nature can end up ruining whatever good comes from her positive traits.
History
Zenya is the third daughter of the head of the Hyaena Cackle. Despite this,
she has never gotten any special treatment because of it. In the communal den, she was just another cub. During basic and specialized training, Zenya was pushed harder due to her shorter size. When it came to helping around the village, she wasn't given the 'easy' jobs, and she wasn't truly recognized by her mother until her First scavenge.
During her First Scavenge, others actually thought that Zenya wouldn't be able to find anything worth wild. Boy, did she prove them wrong. It took awhile, but after various animals, Zenya found a small handful of Platinum. And thanks to her small body -- something that others use to make fun of -- Zenya was able to steal the silver metal. Upon returning home, everyone was surprised at what she had found,
and her mother finally called Zenya her daughter.
As for the rest of her family, Zenya is not close with any of them. In truth, she has maybe said a little over ten words to her sister. As for her father, Zenya doesn't even know who he is (not that she wants to).
Other
After completing her First Scavenge, Zenya has become quite the daredevil.
This is most likely because of her vigorous training and the feeling she got from praise given to her.
Basic Information
Zenya Garr
Female
Heterosexual
24 years-old
Physical Traits and Abilities
Animal
Hyena
Abilities
Zenya has powerful bones that are hard to break and make it easier for combat. It is also easier for her to find things as hyenas are noted for their scaveging ablilites. Zenya has almost endless amounts of energy and is a good, fast runner.
Her eyes are sharp, as well as her sensitive ears and her nose is incredibly strong. This sub-human also has a knack for thievery.
Appearance
Zenya stands at about 18 HHs (approximately 6ft, the adult male average is 24 HHs). From the torso down, she has the body of a striped hyena. Her soft base fur is a creamy white with the strips of brown that is almost black. On the back is coarse fur that sticks up straight in the air. Zenya's tail is 11 inches long and is covered in the same fur as her back. She is slim but powerful.

As for her human side, she has pale skin. Her straight hair is dark brown and stops just before the shoulders. Zenya's round eyes almost seem black, and the pupils are so small that you almost can't see them. Zenya's shirt has tight, long sleeves that are off the shoulder and ends halfway down her human torso.
Magic
None
Weapons
Twin Rapiers with a black hilt and hand guards that twist in an intricate pattern. These are special to Zenya because they were giving to her after her First Scavenge.
More Information
Culture
  • Among the Hyena population is four different villages that belong to the different types of Hyenas (Brown, Spotted, Stripped, and Aardwolf). All the villages are located in a wide savannah. Although they are all hyenas, they are not on the best of terms with each other. Because of this, the different Hyenas live divided from each other except for the first weekend of every month.
  • The Weekend of Bonds: This is the ceremony that happens during the first weekend of every month. The head of each village (or cackle) along with their family meets in neutral territory to spend time together or bond. Other 'lesser' hyenas may join, but this event was first started for the leaders of the Cackles. Events can include lounging around, political conversations, humorous laughs, scavenging together, sharing their different types of culture, and much more.
  • Each Cackle has a different type of government that is based on an aristocracy matriarch. The leader with the most power is always female. Beneath the main leader are lesser 'pack' leaders that control smaller hunting and scavaging groups. These groups are ever-changing, but the Cackle leader always stays the same.
  • Quick note: Every Cackle has a different culture, but they are all centered around the same ideas. The rest of the culture mentioned will be around the Hyaena Cackle (This is the one that Zenya is in).
  • In Zenya's Cackle, the young cubs are cared for by everyone in a communal den. They are cared for mostly by the males, as the females are larger and stronger, therefore, being dominate. The duties of different ages go like this:
    Birth-6: Cubs stay in the communal den and begin basic training.
    Age 7: Cubs graduate from the communal den, and begin more specialized training.
    Age 8-14: Junior hyenas continue specialized training and work around the village.
    Age 15: Junior hyenas go on their first scavenging and are recognized as adult hyenas.
    Age 16+: Basic duty of adult hyenas (scavenge, protect, etc.)
  • Age 15 in the Hyaena Cackle is the greatest birthright in the village. This is when the ritual of the First Scavenge occurs. This happens at the first of the year, and anyone who is 15 and has not gone through the ritual takes part in it (it is made sure so everyone completes the First Scavenge). This is were a Junior hyena goes out into the savannah and scavenge for the first time. Whatever they find, be it food, metal, or precious stone, the Junior gets to keep it. This is where Zenya found the metal that earned her the twin swords. (The equal for this ritual with the spotted hyenas is the First Hunt).
  • The laughing that hyenas are often equated with is actually a form of encouragement in the Cackle, especially for those who are younger. So if Zenya ever laughs, she is actually cheering you on.
Personality
Many things can be said of Zenya Garr, but one thing you'll never forget is that she's discrete -- you tell her that something needs to be on the 'down low', and it will stay that way no matter what. Of course, she's also reliable, focused and amusing, but in a way, they're lesser traits. Her discretion though, this is what she's most well-liked for. There are many times when friends count on this and her some-what upright nature when they're feeling down.
Though this is just the tip of the iceberg. These traits don't count for the more... secretive parts of this girl, like the fact she's also devious, and crazy, but their effects are at least lessened by impulses of being daring and helpful as well.
Unfortunately, her devious nature can end up ruining whatever good comes from her positive traits.
History
Zenya is the third daughter of the head of the Hyaena Cackle. Despite this,
she has never gotten any special treatment because of it. In the communal den, she was just another cub. During basic and specialized training, Zenya was pushed harder due to her shorter size. When it came to helping around the village, she wasn't given the 'easy' jobs, and she wasn't truly recognized by her mother until her First scavenge.
During her First Scavenge, others actually thought that Zenya wouldn't be able to find anything worth wild. Boy, did she prove them wrong. It took awhile, but after various animals, Zenya found a small handful of Platinum. And thanks to her small body -- something that others use to make fun of -- Zenya was able to steal the silver metal. Upon returning home, everyone was surprised at what she had found,
and her mother finally called Zenya her daughter.
As for the rest of her family, Zenya is not close with any of them. In truth, she has maybe said a little over ten words to her sister. As for her father, Zenya doesn't even know who he is (not that she wants to).
Other
After completing her First Scavenge, Zenya has become quite the daredevil.
This is most likely because of her vigorous training and the feeling she got from praise given to her.
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Hello, I would like to join this RP. Unfortunately I don’t know what sort of animal I want to be.
Hello, I would like to join this RP. Unfortunately I don’t know what sort of animal I want to be.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I'm done~ Ill add more culture as it comes to me. I'm sort of stuck on it right now.
I'm done~ Ill add more culture as it comes to me. I'm sort of stuck on it right now.
@KalliZora (hopefully it's okay that i'm doing this @/Dracequis)

There isn't anthing like horses/goats/cows, bears, lizards, turtles, crocs, garden birds, parrots, storks/cranes, beetles, elephant/rhinoceros/hippopotamus, kangroos, bats, or rabbits.

So uh... plenty of ideas.
@KalliZora (hopefully it's okay that i'm doing this @/Dracequis)

There isn't anthing like horses/goats/cows, bears, lizards, turtles, crocs, garden birds, parrots, storks/cranes, beetles, elephant/rhinoceros/hippopotamus, kangroos, bats, or rabbits.

So uh... plenty of ideas.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@KalliZora
Hey, if you aren't sure what you want to do, why not PM me? We can brainstorm together ^>^ There are a whole bunch of animals which haven't been chosen just yet, so i'm sure we can find something you like ^>^

@/SuddenShimmer thanks that was very helpful of you ^>^
@KalliZora
Hey, if you aren't sure what you want to do, why not PM me? We can brainstorm together ^>^ There are a whole bunch of animals which haven't been chosen just yet, so i'm sure we can find something you like ^>^

@/SuddenShimmer thanks that was very helpful of you ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I am finished! And I may or may not add more to the culture and history. This was all I could think of for now.
I am finished! And I may or may not add more to the culture and history. This was all I could think of for now.
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6