Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@MamaMushi

Yes, of course! Thank you for interest :)
@MamaMushi

Yes, of course! Thank you for interest :)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Bump! Still need humans!
Bump! Still need humans!
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
Bump!
Bump!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Name: Erdia

Sexuality: Demisexual

Deity: Goddess of Artisans

Power: As the Dragon God of Artisans, she has the ability to create any crafted goods that she can imagine (i.e. weapons, decorative arts, clothing, furniture, tools, etc.). Though, now she has fallen, her powers are limited and only allow her to create these things with the proper materials or with a massive amount energy to create them from will alone.

Appearance: She has the appearance of a young woman. She is fairly tall at about 6’0, and she has a muscular build. She has straight, long, beige hair which she usually has done up in a braided crown. Her slitted eyes are mediterranean blue in color. She has tanned skin and calloused hands. She has patches of scales scattered around her body which she hides with her clothing. She usually wears a dull red tunic with a long, leather belt wrapped around her waist, brown trousers, and low laced boots.

Personality: Erdia is short-tempered and quick to assumptions about others. She prefers to stay focused on her work as a goddess, but now as a craftswoman. Though, she’s not opposed to straying from her projects so she can keep herself from becoming overwhelmed and find constant inspiration from the things around her. She’s much more sociable with a few drinks in her system, but she can open up without them, though it may take a while.

History: Erdia and her brother, Arbis, God of Artists, are the children of Iplous, God of Technocracy. Erdia and Arbis go hand in hand with each other, but they excel at different art forms. They learned all that they know from their father. Iplous receives little prayers these days and he has become forgotten by most humans. Though, as their father grows weaker, Erdia and Arbis grow stronger. They received prayers asking for inspiration and the skills necessary to complete projects. If upsetted, they would ruin the work of the artist or artisan, and continue to do so until the human sought forgiveness and corrected their ways.

When the conflict came, Erdia sought to protect her brother and father from the opposing dragon deities. She fought tooth and claw, but at some point she was cornered by several of her fellow dragon deities. She was forced over the edge of the realm and into the human world.

She awoke in the wilderness as a human, and as confused as anyone would rightfully be. She was bare of any clothing and badly hurt from the battle. She wandered for days through forests and open fields until a travelling caravan discovered her. They were confused by the patches of scales on her skin and thought it was some kind of disease. They took her to the nearest town to have her wounds treated and scales looked at. She owes the physician for healing her and keeping her scales a secret. She works at the local blacksmith to pay off her debt. Once her debt is repaid, she plans to find a way back home.

Other: She misses her brother and father deeply, and prays to them in hopes that they will hear her.

Note - I do not mind playing a human. In fact, I think messing around with this physician would be interesting. Tell me your opinions on it, if you like! @Kaixin
Name: Erdia

Sexuality: Demisexual

Deity: Goddess of Artisans

Power: As the Dragon God of Artisans, she has the ability to create any crafted goods that she can imagine (i.e. weapons, decorative arts, clothing, furniture, tools, etc.). Though, now she has fallen, her powers are limited and only allow her to create these things with the proper materials or with a massive amount energy to create them from will alone.

Appearance: She has the appearance of a young woman. She is fairly tall at about 6’0, and she has a muscular build. She has straight, long, beige hair which she usually has done up in a braided crown. Her slitted eyes are mediterranean blue in color. She has tanned skin and calloused hands. She has patches of scales scattered around her body which she hides with her clothing. She usually wears a dull red tunic with a long, leather belt wrapped around her waist, brown trousers, and low laced boots.

Personality: Erdia is short-tempered and quick to assumptions about others. She prefers to stay focused on her work as a goddess, but now as a craftswoman. Though, she’s not opposed to straying from her projects so she can keep herself from becoming overwhelmed and find constant inspiration from the things around her. She’s much more sociable with a few drinks in her system, but she can open up without them, though it may take a while.

History: Erdia and her brother, Arbis, God of Artists, are the children of Iplous, God of Technocracy. Erdia and Arbis go hand in hand with each other, but they excel at different art forms. They learned all that they know from their father. Iplous receives little prayers these days and he has become forgotten by most humans. Though, as their father grows weaker, Erdia and Arbis grow stronger. They received prayers asking for inspiration and the skills necessary to complete projects. If upsetted, they would ruin the work of the artist or artisan, and continue to do so until the human sought forgiveness and corrected their ways.

When the conflict came, Erdia sought to protect her brother and father from the opposing dragon deities. She fought tooth and claw, but at some point she was cornered by several of her fellow dragon deities. She was forced over the edge of the realm and into the human world.

She awoke in the wilderness as a human, and as confused as anyone would rightfully be. She was bare of any clothing and badly hurt from the battle. She wandered for days through forests and open fields until a travelling caravan discovered her. They were confused by the patches of scales on her skin and thought it was some kind of disease. They took her to the nearest town to have her wounds treated and scales looked at. She owes the physician for healing her and keeping her scales a secret. She works at the local blacksmith to pay off her debt. Once her debt is repaid, she plans to find a way back home.

Other: She misses her brother and father deeply, and prays to them in hopes that they will hear her.

Note - I do not mind playing a human. In fact, I think messing around with this physician would be interesting. Tell me your opinions on it, if you like! @Kaixin
You will find no answers, only choices.
@Kaixin

i'll snag a human slot please ^>^
@Kaixin

i'll snag a human slot please ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Kaixin

here she is :D

Name: Marcella de la Rosa
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Marcella is not what most would call attractive. She has a flat, rectangular body with long spindly and awkwardly muscular arms and legs. Her fingers are uncomfortably long, and crooked. She has a long, horse-like face set with a mouth of slightly crooked teeth, a long bird-like nose and thick bushy orange eyebrows. Her eyes are a bit too big for her face, a dirty shade of grey and are accompanied by blonde eyelashes which make her already pale skin seem even lighter. Her ears are probably the only cute thing about her, soft round and delicate. She has short, scraggly reddish-orange hair and pasty pale skin marked with freckles. As clothing goes she wears full body leather armor, which hides what little femininity she has in the first place, covered in a cape which makes her look bigger than she is. She carries two daggers, one at each hip, and a long sword at her side. She will draw a dagger or her sword if she feels like she's in trouble. If she knows the battle will be particularly harsh, she will also carry a small iron shield.

Personality: What Marcella lacks in looks, she makes up for in personality. She almost always has some kind of sly smirk on her face, or smile of some sort which crosses her mouth while she thinks or simply while she is in the company of others. At times, these smirks can become eerie and intimidating. She can drive others to madness and often does so, just for her own entertainment. Marcella can be crass, crude, sassy, and is more likely to give you the middle finger than help you in most situations. She puts herself before everyone else, because according to her, 'the world would be a much more dull place if i wasn't around.'

Marcella holds herself with great confidence and swagger, often making snide little jokes about her own appearance. As such she seems to have a fairly good sense of humor, and a dry sarcastic wit. She also seems to enjoy banter, and will sometimes purposefully push the buttons of people she meets simply to enjoy some verbal sparring. Mainly she ends up spouting jokes about people's mothers, laughing, and snarkily coming up with insults and puns off the top of her head.

It is important to note, that if a stranger makes an appearance joke at her expense, they are likely to end up with a dagger to the eye, unless she knows them well. When she wants something, she goes after it full force and wont stop until she's secured her target, no matter the cost. Her loyalties lie to herself above all others, as a true chaotic neutral. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and doesn't think or care about consequences or other people's morals. She can be swayed by enough gems and wholeheartedly believes 'diamonds are a girl's best friend.'

When people say 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' they are likely talking about Marcella. When she is angry or someone has crossed her she becomes a whirlwind of destruction. She takes great pride in dishing out elaborate revenge plots which end up humiliating the person who offended her with a fate much worse than death. Trying to stop an angry Marcella from pulling off her revenge is like trying to stop a tornado.

Marcella has no patience for people who are quitters. She will lose all respect for that person, and likely call them a bunch of things using colorful language before sauntering off, hopefully to never see them again.

History:

Marcella was born to a straight-laced family and supposed to be a shrine maiden. However, due to her slightly.. less than stellar appearance, she didn't really fit in with the other maidens. Even at a young age, she was constantly getting into fist fights, and generally acting as a 'vicious beast' according to those around her.

Even worse was when she found her first crush on another shrine maiden named Sylvia (Which was forbidden because Shrine maidens are supposed to forgo love for the sake of the gods). Their love was sweet and quick, forbidden kisses shared in hidden places, driven by excitement of it being forbidden. Sadly, they were still young, so their affair was leaked and soon everyone knew of their illicit affair.

Hearing that their affair was out in the open, Marcella heard her parents threaten to throw her to a reform school. Furious with them, Marcella convinced Sylvia to elope with her and the two ran far away from the life they had known. However, since they were so young, inexperienced children living in a harsh unforgiving land, Marcella and Sylvia had to resort to stealing to survive. Marcella excelled at this while Sylvia did not, and Sylvia grew irritated with her lack of progress as well as homesick. This caused the young couple to quarrel and break up with each other, resulting in Sylvia returning home to beg forgiveness from her parents and rejoin her previous life.

Marcella continued to stay where she was, using her abilities to develop subterfuge tactics. Her skills were noted, and she was recruited by an infamous bandit called 'The Cutter.' Under his leadership and guidance, Marcella learned to fight and how to defend herself with a sword. After learning what she deemed was 'enough to survive on her own, she parted with "The Cutter" to gather her own connections in different areas of the world.

She is most notably known for paying children to spy on noblemen and leaders to keep her informed at whatever is going on in each part of the world while she is elsewhere.

Years after her escape, Marcella admitted to herself that she probably never was really in love with Sylvia, she just used her to escape a fate she now views as worse than death.

Other: She has a brown and white paint horse named Nixus, whom carries her stuff for her, and is trained for combat.
She can drink most people under a table.
Most likely to be the life of the party, and the reason you wake up in the morning tied to a pig with all of your worldly possessions stolen.
She is pretty good with sleight of hand, you probably don't want to play cards with her.

(I'll add a second character when i feel inspired lol, probably a male because i like balance?? ^?^***)
@Kaixin

here she is :D

Name: Marcella de la Rosa
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Marcella is not what most would call attractive. She has a flat, rectangular body with long spindly and awkwardly muscular arms and legs. Her fingers are uncomfortably long, and crooked. She has a long, horse-like face set with a mouth of slightly crooked teeth, a long bird-like nose and thick bushy orange eyebrows. Her eyes are a bit too big for her face, a dirty shade of grey and are accompanied by blonde eyelashes which make her already pale skin seem even lighter. Her ears are probably the only cute thing about her, soft round and delicate. She has short, scraggly reddish-orange hair and pasty pale skin marked with freckles. As clothing goes she wears full body leather armor, which hides what little femininity she has in the first place, covered in a cape which makes her look bigger than she is. She carries two daggers, one at each hip, and a long sword at her side. She will draw a dagger or her sword if she feels like she's in trouble. If she knows the battle will be particularly harsh, she will also carry a small iron shield.

Personality: What Marcella lacks in looks, she makes up for in personality. She almost always has some kind of sly smirk on her face, or smile of some sort which crosses her mouth while she thinks or simply while she is in the company of others. At times, these smirks can become eerie and intimidating. She can drive others to madness and often does so, just for her own entertainment. Marcella can be crass, crude, sassy, and is more likely to give you the middle finger than help you in most situations. She puts herself before everyone else, because according to her, 'the world would be a much more dull place if i wasn't around.'

Marcella holds herself with great confidence and swagger, often making snide little jokes about her own appearance. As such she seems to have a fairly good sense of humor, and a dry sarcastic wit. She also seems to enjoy banter, and will sometimes purposefully push the buttons of people she meets simply to enjoy some verbal sparring. Mainly she ends up spouting jokes about people's mothers, laughing, and snarkily coming up with insults and puns off the top of her head.

It is important to note, that if a stranger makes an appearance joke at her expense, they are likely to end up with a dagger to the eye, unless she knows them well. When she wants something, she goes after it full force and wont stop until she's secured her target, no matter the cost. Her loyalties lie to herself above all others, as a true chaotic neutral. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and doesn't think or care about consequences or other people's morals. She can be swayed by enough gems and wholeheartedly believes 'diamonds are a girl's best friend.'

When people say 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' they are likely talking about Marcella. When she is angry or someone has crossed her she becomes a whirlwind of destruction. She takes great pride in dishing out elaborate revenge plots which end up humiliating the person who offended her with a fate much worse than death. Trying to stop an angry Marcella from pulling off her revenge is like trying to stop a tornado.

Marcella has no patience for people who are quitters. She will lose all respect for that person, and likely call them a bunch of things using colorful language before sauntering off, hopefully to never see them again.

History:

Marcella was born to a straight-laced family and supposed to be a shrine maiden. However, due to her slightly.. less than stellar appearance, she didn't really fit in with the other maidens. Even at a young age, she was constantly getting into fist fights, and generally acting as a 'vicious beast' according to those around her.

Even worse was when she found her first crush on another shrine maiden named Sylvia (Which was forbidden because Shrine maidens are supposed to forgo love for the sake of the gods). Their love was sweet and quick, forbidden kisses shared in hidden places, driven by excitement of it being forbidden. Sadly, they were still young, so their affair was leaked and soon everyone knew of their illicit affair.

Hearing that their affair was out in the open, Marcella heard her parents threaten to throw her to a reform school. Furious with them, Marcella convinced Sylvia to elope with her and the two ran far away from the life they had known. However, since they were so young, inexperienced children living in a harsh unforgiving land, Marcella and Sylvia had to resort to stealing to survive. Marcella excelled at this while Sylvia did not, and Sylvia grew irritated with her lack of progress as well as homesick. This caused the young couple to quarrel and break up with each other, resulting in Sylvia returning home to beg forgiveness from her parents and rejoin her previous life.

Marcella continued to stay where she was, using her abilities to develop subterfuge tactics. Her skills were noted, and she was recruited by an infamous bandit called 'The Cutter.' Under his leadership and guidance, Marcella learned to fight and how to defend herself with a sword. After learning what she deemed was 'enough to survive on her own, she parted with "The Cutter" to gather her own connections in different areas of the world.

She is most notably known for paying children to spy on noblemen and leaders to keep her informed at whatever is going on in each part of the world while she is elsewhere.

Years after her escape, Marcella admitted to herself that she probably never was really in love with Sylvia, she just used her to escape a fate she now views as worse than death.

Other: She has a brown and white paint horse named Nixus, whom carries her stuff for her, and is trained for combat.
She can drink most people under a table.
Most likely to be the life of the party, and the reason you wake up in the morning tied to a pig with all of your worldly possessions stolen.
She is pretty good with sleight of hand, you probably don't want to play cards with her.

(I'll add a second character when i feel inspired lol, probably a male because i like balance?? ^?^***)
Whoops! Sorry about the wait (>~<)

@Mamushi

Oh my goodness. She's beautiful, but the deity slots are already full :/ I'd be interested to see the physician, though.

@Draconequis

What an interesting character! She's accepted (u.u)b If you do add a male character, let me know so I can update the character slots.
Whoops! Sorry about the wait (>~<)

@Mamushi

Oh my goodness. She's beautiful, but the deity slots are already full :/ I'd be interested to see the physician, though.

@Draconequis

What an interesting character! She's accepted (u.u)b If you do add a male character, let me know so I can update the character slots.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin Oh dear, I'm obviously not paying much attention to the details these days!

I can work on a human character or two if you like, though. Perhaps this physician can help one of the others if they need?

I'll ponder it over for a while. I'll work on this physician while I do.

@Draconequis Such a lovely character, I love her story!
@Kaixin Oh dear, I'm obviously not paying much attention to the details these days!

I can work on a human character or two if you like, though. Perhaps this physician can help one of the others if they need?

I'll ponder it over for a while. I'll work on this physician while I do.

@Draconequis Such a lovely character, I love her story!
You will find no answers, only choices.
@Mamushi @Kaixin
thank you so much ^>^ She's one of my favorites hahah ^>^

I'm not as good at coming up with stories for male characters but i do try hahaha.
@Mamushi @Kaixin
thank you so much ^>^ She's one of my favorites hahah ^>^

I'm not as good at coming up with stories for male characters but i do try hahaha.
@Kaixin Are there still slots open for dragon deities?
@Kaixin Are there still slots open for dragon deities?
1 2 3 4