Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
Anastasia
I looked at him. " it's her brothers doing, a beast chain. Invisible for the most part, she just can't go to far, if she does it burns her....but her brother can disable it, and once she is far away from it...it cant contain her till she comes back....her mother knows about it...she enjoys watching her stare at the city below...Her father does too but he won't do anything about it." I tell him. "beast chains have a key, but the person in the chain cant touch it, and I don't know where it is."

I start pulling out fruit and other sweet treats as I talk. "She will fight it as long as she lives. she fights it every night...I hear her fiddle with it sometimes when I walk around at night...but beast chains are meant to hold all creatures....they are the same thing that holds Ancients in the catacombs....so...she may never escape...not unless someone frees her."

He moves the subject from her and I nodded. "I am, and I will do my best. But I am not a male, and My kingdom only ever allows male heirs to ascend the throne." plus im marrying you I wanted to say but thought better of it.

Aquila
"Maybe once I'm done teaching you to read Ill help you with your freedom problem as long as you promise to take me to the Dawn Kingdom once I get out of these castle walls. Ill kick some butt with ya" I say lightly shoving him playfully. I chuckle as he talks about breakfast.

"Already done, I get up before the sun does. so I brought it up earlier." I tell him as I walk to the table with a couple different types of food, along with children's books, and paper, with a quill.
Anastasia
I looked at him. " it's her brothers doing, a beast chain. Invisible for the most part, she just can't go to far, if she does it burns her....but her brother can disable it, and once she is far away from it...it cant contain her till she comes back....her mother knows about it...she enjoys watching her stare at the city below...Her father does too but he won't do anything about it." I tell him. "beast chains have a key, but the person in the chain cant touch it, and I don't know where it is."

I start pulling out fruit and other sweet treats as I talk. "She will fight it as long as she lives. she fights it every night...I hear her fiddle with it sometimes when I walk around at night...but beast chains are meant to hold all creatures....they are the same thing that holds Ancients in the catacombs....so...she may never escape...not unless someone frees her."

He moves the subject from her and I nodded. "I am, and I will do my best. But I am not a male, and My kingdom only ever allows male heirs to ascend the throne." plus im marrying you I wanted to say but thought better of it.

Aquila
"Maybe once I'm done teaching you to read Ill help you with your freedom problem as long as you promise to take me to the Dawn Kingdom once I get out of these castle walls. Ill kick some butt with ya" I say lightly shoving him playfully. I chuckle as he talks about breakfast.

"Already done, I get up before the sun does. so I brought it up earlier." I tell him as I walk to the table with a couple different types of food, along with children's books, and paper, with a quill.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
I nod, not telling her I had seen it. "I'm surprised he let her get to the doctor seeing as how he likes to try and kill her." I say. Her brother probably knew where it was.

I could free her... I think to myself, if I knew where the key was. Shaking the thought from my mind I watch her pack the basket, "Yes, as most kingdoms are now. But I'll let you travel, if that's what you want. I don't want you to think that'll you'll just be stuck by my side, forced to smile and wave everyday...with no voice as to what goes on. That's how Dawn kingdom is already, I don't want it to continue that way." I tell her, stealing an apple from the basket and eating it.

Seth:
I grin as she chuckles and pushes me, "My freedom problem?" I ask her, slightly confused. I would take her to the Dawn Kingdom but if she planned on attacking them then it would be safer if she stayed here. My father would just flick her to the side like a bug.

Looking at the table I sit quickly, grabbing a plate and piling it up with goods. My stomach growling as I began to eat, "This is so good." I say over s mouthful.
Aspen:
I nod, not telling her I had seen it. "I'm surprised he let her get to the doctor seeing as how he likes to try and kill her." I say. Her brother probably knew where it was.

I could free her... I think to myself, if I knew where the key was. Shaking the thought from my mind I watch her pack the basket, "Yes, as most kingdoms are now. But I'll let you travel, if that's what you want. I don't want you to think that'll you'll just be stuck by my side, forced to smile and wave everyday...with no voice as to what goes on. That's how Dawn kingdom is already, I don't want it to continue that way." I tell her, stealing an apple from the basket and eating it.

Seth:
I grin as she chuckles and pushes me, "My freedom problem?" I ask her, slightly confused. I would take her to the Dawn Kingdom but if she planned on attacking them then it would be safer if she stayed here. My father would just flick her to the side like a bug.

Looking at the table I sit quickly, grabbing a plate and piling it up with goods. My stomach growling as I began to eat, "This is so good." I say over s mouthful.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Anastasia
"Things were different back then, and know seem to get worse as time goes on, I fear the longer those two dwell on the past the wrose off the kingdom will be" I say quietly, more so to myself then him.

I blink looking at him .... let....he would let me...I'd be his, an object of the Dawn kingdom. I smile at him. It seemed he didn't know that while he could make such great changes to the world, what he is telling me is something I feel he won't give me, I know it in my gut....deep down. Deep down I will never have a true word in his kingdom. "Prince Aspen, I advise you not to make such silly promises" I tell him, I said it lightly laughing softly.

Aquila
I sit and take some simple pastries from the middle and then place my hands on a pile of books. I pull out some paper and a quill. I then start to write basic words.

"I
YOU
ME
US
WE
THEY
HER
HIM
SHE
"

I then grab another sheet and write

"But
And
Or
Am
Will
Well
Why
What
Who
When
Where"

I then stand qnd move sitting next to him. "Here are some basic words, do you know any of them" I ask wanting to see just how much he knew or didn't know
Anastasia
"Things were different back then, and know seem to get worse as time goes on, I fear the longer those two dwell on the past the wrose off the kingdom will be" I say quietly, more so to myself then him.

I blink looking at him .... let....he would let me...I'd be his, an object of the Dawn kingdom. I smile at him. It seemed he didn't know that while he could make such great changes to the world, what he is telling me is something I feel he won't give me, I know it in my gut....deep down. Deep down I will never have a true word in his kingdom. "Prince Aspen, I advise you not to make such silly promises" I tell him, I said it lightly laughing softly.

Aquila
I sit and take some simple pastries from the middle and then place my hands on a pile of books. I pull out some paper and a quill. I then start to write basic words.

"I
YOU
ME
US
WE
THEY
HER
HIM
SHE
"

I then grab another sheet and write

"But
And
Or
Am
Will
Well
Why
What
Who
When
Where"

I then stand qnd move sitting next to him. "Here are some basic words, do you know any of them" I ask wanting to see just how much he knew or didn't know

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
I take her hand in mine, "But it is a promise I plan to keep." I tell her seriously and sincerely. "You don't deserve to be locked away behind castle walls if that's not what you want." I tell her. Letting her hand go I pace the room, "I-im not like my father. Everyone thinks I am but I'm not, when I rule I won't rule like he does. I just copy him so he suspects nothing and so he'll give me control over things." I tell her, running a hand through my hair.

Seth:
I look at the words, "I've seen them and I know what some of them mean but I don't know how to read them...its just from memory that I've seen them in books and stuff." I tell her, feeling a bit embarrassed. This is what kids learned from their tutors and teachers, not a teen.
Aspen:
I take her hand in mine, "But it is a promise I plan to keep." I tell her seriously and sincerely. "You don't deserve to be locked away behind castle walls if that's not what you want." I tell her. Letting her hand go I pace the room, "I-im not like my father. Everyone thinks I am but I'm not, when I rule I won't rule like he does. I just copy him so he suspects nothing and so he'll give me control over things." I tell her, running a hand through my hair.

Seth:
I look at the words, "I've seen them and I know what some of them mean but I don't know how to read them...its just from memory that I've seen them in books and stuff." I tell her, feeling a bit embarrassed. This is what kids learned from their tutors and teachers, not a teen.
Anastasia
I look at him and smile softly. "Im suprised you aren't good friends with princess Aquila...." I mutter softly. Knowing full well she would star him in a new direction of ruling he had never seen before if he let her. I look up into his eyes and stand infront of him looking into his eyes. "I have met your father, and I knew when me and you were cHildreth ypu were nothing like him, and I'd only known you from glimpses at balls, I look forward to seeing just how much you will change your kingdom for the better." I hope he does, cause there Is still a chance his fear keeps him from being a great king, unlike Aquila I always said words in a way to never upset anyone, I always ,a de sure my words were plesent.

Aquila
I nodded in understanding . "Alright then let's start with the basic, im going to teach you the alphabet first....you'll learn how to write them and them make simple words...I write down each letter and tell him what it is, then I ask "alright try writing it yourself and tell me the letter after you write each one" I say with a soft smile as I pass him a paper and quill.
Anastasia
I look at him and smile softly. "Im suprised you aren't good friends with princess Aquila...." I mutter softly. Knowing full well she would star him in a new direction of ruling he had never seen before if he let her. I look up into his eyes and stand infront of him looking into his eyes. "I have met your father, and I knew when me and you were cHildreth ypu were nothing like him, and I'd only known you from glimpses at balls, I look forward to seeing just how much you will change your kingdom for the better." I hope he does, cause there Is still a chance his fear keeps him from being a great king, unlike Aquila I always said words in a way to never upset anyone, I always ,a de sure my words were plesent.

Aquila
I nodded in understanding . "Alright then let's start with the basic, im going to teach you the alphabet first....you'll learn how to write them and them make simple words...I write down each letter and tell him what it is, then I ask "alright try writing it yourself and tell me the letter after you write each one" I say with a soft smile as I pass him a paper and quill.

Aspen:
I look down at her, "I think we're friends...I'm pretty sure we are." I say, different thoughts battling in my head. "Let's finish packing for the picnic." I say, blushing as I turn away from her. I didn't really remember the balls, I spent most of them dancing with different princesses. "What have you packed so far?" I ask her, wanting to change the subject completely.

Seth:
"Alright..." I say a bit hesitantly, taking the quill and paper. Writing the first letter I then repeat it and start going down the list. It took some time, especially when I was half way through the list. Setting the quill down I reach for a pastry, "This is hard starlight." I say, "I don't think you need to waste your time teaching me." Taking a bite of the pastry I look over at her.
Aspen:
I look down at her, "I think we're friends...I'm pretty sure we are." I say, different thoughts battling in my head. "Let's finish packing for the picnic." I say, blushing as I turn away from her. I didn't really remember the balls, I spent most of them dancing with different princesses. "What have you packed so far?" I ask her, wanting to change the subject completely.

Seth:
"Alright..." I say a bit hesitantly, taking the quill and paper. Writing the first letter I then repeat it and start going down the list. It took some time, especially when I was half way through the list. Setting the quill down I reach for a pastry, "This is hard starlight." I say, "I don't think you need to waste your time teaching me." Taking a bite of the pastry I look over at her.
Anastasia
I notice his desperate need for a change of subject and I show him a basket full of sweet pastries and treats. "Only the most essential foods ever." I smile happily. I pet the basket like it's precious gold. "Mhmhm my true love" I mutter to the food.

Aquila
I nodded at his work. "Nonsense zeta you are doing quite well." I tell him. "Plus in all honesty there is nothing I'd rather do while ypur hear then to help you do this." I tell him. "Plus when you leave You will have no excuse not to keep in touch"I smile at my friend and continue to write down simple words for him to learn to read and write.
Anastasia
I notice his desperate need for a change of subject and I show him a basket full of sweet pastries and treats. "Only the most essential foods ever." I smile happily. I pet the basket like it's precious gold. "Mhmhm my true love" I mutter to the food.

Aquila
I nodded at his work. "Nonsense zeta you are doing quite well." I tell him. "Plus in all honesty there is nothing I'd rather do while ypur hear then to help you do this." I tell him. "Plus when you leave You will have no excuse not to keep in touch"I smile at my friend and continue to write down simple words for him to learn to read and write.

Aspen:
I laugh watching her with the basket, "All right let's go before you devour the food in the basket." I say and take her hand in mine, "Do you want to carry the basket or should I?" I ask her.

Seth:
I smile, her kindness making me feel better. "I don't think we'll be leaving for a few months." I say, finishing the pastry. Watching her write I then copy what she had written, occasionally asking questions and asking for help.
Aspen:
I laugh watching her with the basket, "All right let's go before you devour the food in the basket." I say and take her hand in mine, "Do you want to carry the basket or should I?" I ask her.

Seth:
I smile, her kindness making me feel better. "I don't think we'll be leaving for a few months." I say, finishing the pastry. Watching her write I then copy what she had written, occasionally asking questions and asking for help.
Anastasia
I look at him like he has two heads and hold the basket close to me, "I got it" I say then start to walk with him. This was good, I can do this. We can be friends maybe, maybe even good friends. I don't dislike him, which means I might be...comfortable ...married to him....but I didn't want comfortable...I want something j cant have.

Aquila
I nodded. That made me happy. "That's good"I say. I continue to each him for a little while then say. "Im going the no teach ypu how to write letters now, but first I'll teach you to write your name" I say to him. I write his name on a sheet of paper and show him. "That's your name." I then write mine, and Aspens, and Anastasias I then Pell hum what each one is then hand him a paper "okay so first you write who you address the Noelle letter to, pick someone, anyone's name and I'll show you how to spell it need be"
Anastasia
I look at him like he has two heads and hold the basket close to me, "I got it" I say then start to walk with him. This was good, I can do this. We can be friends maybe, maybe even good friends. I don't dislike him, which means I might be...comfortable ...married to him....but I didn't want comfortable...I want something j cant have.

Aquila
I nodded. That made me happy. "That's good"I say. I continue to each him for a little while then say. "Im going the no teach ypu how to write letters now, but first I'll teach you to write your name" I say to him. I write his name on a sheet of paper and show him. "That's your name." I then write mine, and Aspens, and Anastasias I then Pell hum what each one is then hand him a paper "okay so first you write who you address the Noelle letter to, pick someone, anyone's name and I'll show you how to spell it need be"

Aspen:
"Alright just thought I should ask." I say and twine my fingers with hers. "Have you ever been on a picnic before?" I ask her, not wanting silence to settle between us. I didn't like silence like that, even if it wasn't awkward.

Seth:
I nod, watching her write out the names. Taking the quill I copy her name down onto the paper, the U and I switched places when I wrote it, so her name now looked like, Aqiula. "That doesn't look right." I say, comparing how I spelled her name to how she did. "I hope you don't mine my letters having spelling mistakes." I tell her, blushing a bit.
Aspen:
"Alright just thought I should ask." I say and twine my fingers with hers. "Have you ever been on a picnic before?" I ask her, not wanting silence to settle between us. I didn't like silence like that, even if it wasn't awkward.

Seth:
I nod, watching her write out the names. Taking the quill I copy her name down onto the paper, the U and I switched places when I wrote it, so her name now looked like, Aqiula. "That doesn't look right." I say, comparing how I spelled her name to how she did. "I hope you don't mine my letters having spelling mistakes." I tell her, blushing a bit.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19