Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Anastasia
I turn my head back watching him. I smile softly at him and I chuckle. "I see you talked to Princess Aquila, she is the only one in this house who calls me that..." I comment. I didn't say yes or no to the nickname because I didn't have an answer. I was to spend the rest of my life with this man. "don't worry about the noise, this castle could use some, it's usually far to quiet." I say.

"So what are you up to?" I ask While I continue my walk. I pass by Aquila who smiles at me and nods to Aspen. I pass the letter to her, that which had my answer within it. She smiled and put it in her pocket. During the entire secret exchange, I kept my attention on Aspen.

Aquila
As I walk down the hall I see Ana and smile at her. I notice the letter in her hand and become more impatient for the others to respond. I turn seeing Aspen at her side. I nodded a quick hello before continuing my way down the hall.

I was on my way to Seth's door but I see him leave his room walking towards me. I smile brightly like a star "just the man I was looking for."
Anastasia
I turn my head back watching him. I smile softly at him and I chuckle. "I see you talked to Princess Aquila, she is the only one in this house who calls me that..." I comment. I didn't say yes or no to the nickname because I didn't have an answer. I was to spend the rest of my life with this man. "don't worry about the noise, this castle could use some, it's usually far to quiet." I say.

"So what are you up to?" I ask While I continue my walk. I pass by Aquila who smiles at me and nods to Aspen. I pass the letter to her, that which had my answer within it. She smiled and put it in her pocket. During the entire secret exchange, I kept my attention on Aspen.

Aquila
As I walk down the hall I see Ana and smile at her. I notice the letter in her hand and become more impatient for the others to respond. I turn seeing Aspen at her side. I nodded a quick hello before continuing my way down the hall.

I was on my way to Seth's door but I see him leave his room walking towards me. I smile brightly like a star "just the man I was looking for."
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
"Oh, I didn't notice." When she didn't go against the nickname I decided I needed to come up with one that seemed fitting. "With my brother and I here it shouldn't be quite for long." I say.

Nodding to Aquila I remember last night, I had been thinking about it while I walked. "How did you two meet?" I ask, not noticing the exchange with the letters. My eyes were focused on her dazzling ones.

Seth:
I smile at seeing Aquila, "Those words can mean a lot, am I in trouble starlight?" I ask, seeing how bright she seemed and where we were I thought it fit. "I wanted to talk to you too." I say.
Aspen:
"Oh, I didn't notice." When she didn't go against the nickname I decided I needed to come up with one that seemed fitting. "With my brother and I here it shouldn't be quite for long." I say.

Nodding to Aquila I remember last night, I had been thinking about it while I walked. "How did you two meet?" I ask, not noticing the exchange with the letters. My eyes were focused on her dazzling ones.

Seth:
I smile at seeing Aquila, "Those words can mean a lot, am I in trouble starlight?" I ask, seeing how bright she seemed and where we were I thought it fit. "I wanted to talk to you too." I say.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Anastasia
I smile at the memory. "My family came to discuss alliances and such. I was bored sitting in the ladies lounge alone and went outside. I heard a crash and ran over. I open the barn door and Aquila was there, my she was a mess, covered in dirt and hay. " I recalled with a chuckle. "There was this black foal she was playing with and my, you would think the two were deer caught in headlights. I remember Raven running to hide behind his mother and Aquila calling him a 'bloody coward'. I was wearing a white dress and she was in a midnight blue one. it was filthy, I would have thought she was just another servant if it hadnt been for the small tiara on her head that was coated in the hay." I look into his eyes and sigh. " I helped her clean herself off while she somehow talked me into going for a ride with her. There was this white young mare foal the same age as Raven and she gave him to me. " I smiled about to go off about our little adventure but decided the details were best left unsaid. "We went on what she liked to call an adventure. by the time we came back to the barn Our mothers stood there staring at us...we were both filthy and my white dress torn in some places. Our mothers scolded us both for hours but all we could do was sneak peaks at each other and smile....we have been friends ever since." I say. "I believe she just turned seven at the time, and I turned seven just months before."

I look out the window and take his hand pointing to a large field. "right there, that's where we played, and every time I came over after that. She would beg to come see me, but she never could so I would beg to come see her.... and when we weren't together we would write to each other." I laugh softly "the servants used to refer to us as the shining duo" I laugh. "they said we both shined in different ways but when together we shined brighter than anything they had ever seen." I laugh again. "Landon is a man who was a teen when we were children, he used to follow us around to make sure we didn't get into to much trouble," I say.

I stop remembering the past and look to him. "But enough about me, what is life in your kingdom like?" I ask knowing one day I would live there.

Aquila
I blushed at the nickname I had received and giggled softly. "Oh I know, and no, not unless you want to be" I wink. I turn on my heels and stand at his side to continue walking with him. "and what is it that the Great Seth has to tell me?" I ask.

I liked him, he was like me, and for that, I was grateful, to have someone who understood. I would cherish his friendship as long as I could, and even if he ever ended it, I would still forever cherish it.

(ugg, that was a lot of typy typy...my poor fingers)
Anastasia
I smile at the memory. "My family came to discuss alliances and such. I was bored sitting in the ladies lounge alone and went outside. I heard a crash and ran over. I open the barn door and Aquila was there, my she was a mess, covered in dirt and hay. " I recalled with a chuckle. "There was this black foal she was playing with and my, you would think the two were deer caught in headlights. I remember Raven running to hide behind his mother and Aquila calling him a 'bloody coward'. I was wearing a white dress and she was in a midnight blue one. it was filthy, I would have thought she was just another servant if it hadnt been for the small tiara on her head that was coated in the hay." I look into his eyes and sigh. " I helped her clean herself off while she somehow talked me into going for a ride with her. There was this white young mare foal the same age as Raven and she gave him to me. " I smiled about to go off about our little adventure but decided the details were best left unsaid. "We went on what she liked to call an adventure. by the time we came back to the barn Our mothers stood there staring at us...we were both filthy and my white dress torn in some places. Our mothers scolded us both for hours but all we could do was sneak peaks at each other and smile....we have been friends ever since." I say. "I believe she just turned seven at the time, and I turned seven just months before."

I look out the window and take his hand pointing to a large field. "right there, that's where we played, and every time I came over after that. She would beg to come see me, but she never could so I would beg to come see her.... and when we weren't together we would write to each other." I laugh softly "the servants used to refer to us as the shining duo" I laugh. "they said we both shined in different ways but when together we shined brighter than anything they had ever seen." I laugh again. "Landon is a man who was a teen when we were children, he used to follow us around to make sure we didn't get into to much trouble," I say.

I stop remembering the past and look to him. "But enough about me, what is life in your kingdom like?" I ask knowing one day I would live there.

Aquila
I blushed at the nickname I had received and giggled softly. "Oh I know, and no, not unless you want to be" I wink. I turn on my heels and stand at his side to continue walking with him. "and what is it that the Great Seth has to tell me?" I ask.

I liked him, he was like me, and for that, I was grateful, to have someone who understood. I would cherish his friendship as long as I could, and even if he ever ended it, I would still forever cherish it.

(ugg, that was a lot of typy typy...my poor fingers)

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
(Lol)

Aspen:
I listened to her story, watching the scene play out in my mind as she told it. "That's a great way to start a friendship. It's good you two are still friends. I remember people from my childhood, I was friends with them but then they never came back and I wasn't allowed to go see them." I say and look down at our hands, lacing our fingers together. So far this seemed to be a good start.

"You don't want to hear about Dawn, nothing good really happens there." I say. Looking to the field I feel a smile tug at my lips but push it away, "How about we skip breakfast and have a picnic out in the field instead, or anywhere you want." I say, looking at her. "Then I'll tell you some stuff about my life."

Seth:
I smile, grinning at her blush. I would have taken her up on that wink, but she was a princess...not a prince or guard. "You go first, it's probably more important then what I've got to say." I tell her, noticing my brother and Ana up ahead. I could already see that he was falling for her, he just didn't know it yet.
(Lol)

Aspen:
I listened to her story, watching the scene play out in my mind as she told it. "That's a great way to start a friendship. It's good you two are still friends. I remember people from my childhood, I was friends with them but then they never came back and I wasn't allowed to go see them." I say and look down at our hands, lacing our fingers together. So far this seemed to be a good start.

"You don't want to hear about Dawn, nothing good really happens there." I say. Looking to the field I feel a smile tug at my lips but push it away, "How about we skip breakfast and have a picnic out in the field instead, or anywhere you want." I say, looking at her. "Then I'll tell you some stuff about my life."

Seth:
I smile, grinning at her blush. I would have taken her up on that wink, but she was a princess...not a prince or guard. "You go first, it's probably more important then what I've got to say." I tell her, noticing my brother and Ana up ahead. I could already see that he was falling for her, he just didn't know it yet.
Anastasia
Nothing good...I wanted something to hold on to, a reason to stay in this relationship other than for a good alliance. I continue to smile at him. And nodded. "that sounds lovely," I tell him. "I think I know a good spot," I tell him.

I would smile, play the part of the bright princess of the Sun Kingdom. I would be the Sun to his Dawn sky. That's what I was supposed to be, and that's what ill become.

Aquila
As we walk I Look ahead at what Seth was looking at and smile sadly. She would never truly be happy. I knew this, but no one else did. And that knowledge was tragic. I turn to Seth and shake the thoughts from my head. "Well I believe that I promised a certain someone I would teach him how to read and thought it would be much preferred to do it this morning while we eat than have to sit in that dining room again..." I say.

"Now what was it you wanted to tell me?" I ask tilting my head.
Anastasia
Nothing good...I wanted something to hold on to, a reason to stay in this relationship other than for a good alliance. I continue to smile at him. And nodded. "that sounds lovely," I tell him. "I think I know a good spot," I tell him.

I would smile, play the part of the bright princess of the Sun Kingdom. I would be the Sun to his Dawn sky. That's what I was supposed to be, and that's what ill become.

Aquila
As we walk I Look ahead at what Seth was looking at and smile sadly. She would never truly be happy. I knew this, but no one else did. And that knowledge was tragic. I turn to Seth and shake the thoughts from my head. "Well I believe that I promised a certain someone I would teach him how to read and thought it would be much preferred to do it this morning while we eat than have to sit in that dining room again..." I say.

"Now what was it you wanted to tell me?" I ask tilting my head.

Aspen:
I smile, though she seemed saddened in a way but I had no idea what or why she was. "Let's go pack a basket." I say, letting her lead since I had no idea where the kitchen was.

"Perhaps we could take a trip to the Dawn kingdom, so you can see if for yourself. That way it won't be to much of a surprise when you move in." I say, hoping to make her smile and wanting to get her to laugh before the end of the day.

Seth:
I saw her sad smile and wondered why, "They'll be good for each other." I say, trying to reassure her. My eyes lit up as she talked about reading, "That's actually what I was going to ask you." I say happily.

"Have you got your eye on anyone?" I ask her. Just because she was stuck here didn't mean she couldn't like anyone.
Aspen:
I smile, though she seemed saddened in a way but I had no idea what or why she was. "Let's go pack a basket." I say, letting her lead since I had no idea where the kitchen was.

"Perhaps we could take a trip to the Dawn kingdom, so you can see if for yourself. That way it won't be to much of a surprise when you move in." I say, hoping to make her smile and wanting to get her to laugh before the end of the day.

Seth:
I saw her sad smile and wondered why, "They'll be good for each other." I say, trying to reassure her. My eyes lit up as she talked about reading, "That's actually what I was going to ask you." I say happily.

"Have you got your eye on anyone?" I ask her. Just because she was stuck here didn't mean she couldn't like anyone.
Anastasia
I smile and nod "alright let's go." I notice he doesn't let go of my hand. He really wants this to work out. I think about maybe asking Aquila to search his mind but i know what her answer will be...She won't ever go into someones personal life. She would only search for if he is a good person or not, and seeing as she has protective shadows on them, she already did.

I nodded at his next words. "yes I would like that. Maybe you can somehow talk the king into letting Aquila come, I know that she seems to like Seth's company." I tell him as we walk

Aquila
I nodded. "yeah....good for each other.'' I say quietly. I obviously wasn't convinced. I then brighten up. "great minds think alike my friend, great minds think alike." With that, I turn down another hallway which took us away from the couple ahead of us. In all honesty, it would have been faster to go the same direction they are to get to the library, but the more I looked at them the more I wished he knew she could never love him.

As he asks about my relationship status I laugh lightly. "No, no one, not now, not before, most likely not ever. I am forbidden romantic relationships." I say to him. In all honesty, I didn't mind that. I had plans for my life, I had Ideas of what I wanted to do and romance won't change that. It's not necessary, so I don't mind that being something taken away from me. I turn and ask "what about you?"
Anastasia
I smile and nod "alright let's go." I notice he doesn't let go of my hand. He really wants this to work out. I think about maybe asking Aquila to search his mind but i know what her answer will be...She won't ever go into someones personal life. She would only search for if he is a good person or not, and seeing as she has protective shadows on them, she already did.

I nodded at his next words. "yes I would like that. Maybe you can somehow talk the king into letting Aquila come, I know that she seems to like Seth's company." I tell him as we walk

Aquila
I nodded. "yeah....good for each other.'' I say quietly. I obviously wasn't convinced. I then brighten up. "great minds think alike my friend, great minds think alike." With that, I turn down another hallway which took us away from the couple ahead of us. In all honesty, it would have been faster to go the same direction they are to get to the library, but the more I looked at them the more I wished he knew she could never love him.

As he asks about my relationship status I laugh lightly. "No, no one, not now, not before, most likely not ever. I am forbidden romantic relationships." I say to him. In all honesty, I didn't mind that. I had plans for my life, I had Ideas of what I wanted to do and romance won't change that. It's not necessary, so I don't mind that being something taken away from me. I turn and ask "what about you?"

Aspen:
"I don't see why he wouldn't. But I though she couldn't leave the castle." I say, remembering the blue chain around her ankle last night. She was like pet bird, allowed to fly but not far.

"I think it was nice that you and her stayed friends." I say, recalling the story she told me. I did want this to work out, for the sake that there wouldn't be a war...but I also wanted to find love.

Seth:
"Oh, that sounds lonely." I say as we walk. I noticed she didn't really agree about their relationship but I couldn't figure out what for. "A few, none my father would approve of. I've had to end many of them because of that." I say a bit sadly.

"So what will you teach me to read first?" I ask her excitedly, no one had offered to teach me before.
Aspen:
"I don't see why he wouldn't. But I though she couldn't leave the castle." I say, remembering the blue chain around her ankle last night. She was like pet bird, allowed to fly but not far.

"I think it was nice that you and her stayed friends." I say, recalling the story she told me. I did want this to work out, for the sake that there wouldn't be a war...but I also wanted to find love.

Seth:
"Oh, that sounds lonely." I say as we walk. I noticed she didn't really agree about their relationship but I couldn't figure out what for. "A few, none my father would approve of. I've had to end many of them because of that." I say a bit sadly.

"So what will you teach me to read first?" I ask her excitedly, no one had offered to teach me before.
Anastasia
I nodded "she isn't, unless its an emergency." I say. "she left, once, she got really sick...so sick not even the best doctor in the kingdom could help, so they sent her off to a healer in the Dusk kingdom." I say. "she can leave if they permit her"

I nodded. "she is my best friend, she showed me the world in a light that was much brighter than the sun believe it or not." I tell him. "I can't wait to see what she does with it. She is the most driven person I have ever met...I know I shouldn't be but there are parts of her I am jealous of, Even if she can never leave the castle, she seems to be free in a way no one else is...funny isn't it? you must think I'm crazy" I chuckle

Aquila
I looked at him as he talked and i put my hand on his arm. "You should go for what you want, dont let anyone get in the way, there is always a way around it....take it from a girl who is stuck in a cage for the rest of her life." I tell him.

As he asks about the reading we enter the library and I smile "the best way to learn to read, is to learn to write first. So...Im going to teach you basic words, and how to write them. Then every night you are going to write a letter to me using what you know." i tell him with a smile on my face. "sound good?"
Anastasia
I nodded "she isn't, unless its an emergency." I say. "she left, once, she got really sick...so sick not even the best doctor in the kingdom could help, so they sent her off to a healer in the Dusk kingdom." I say. "she can leave if they permit her"

I nodded. "she is my best friend, she showed me the world in a light that was much brighter than the sun believe it or not." I tell him. "I can't wait to see what she does with it. She is the most driven person I have ever met...I know I shouldn't be but there are parts of her I am jealous of, Even if she can never leave the castle, she seems to be free in a way no one else is...funny isn't it? you must think I'm crazy" I chuckle

Aquila
I looked at him as he talked and i put my hand on his arm. "You should go for what you want, dont let anyone get in the way, there is always a way around it....take it from a girl who is stuck in a cage for the rest of her life." I tell him.

As he asks about the reading we enter the library and I smile "the best way to learn to read, is to learn to write first. So...Im going to teach you basic words, and how to write them. Then every night you are going to write a letter to me using what you know." i tell him with a smile on my face. "sound good?"

Aspen:
That was good atleast. "What makes it so she can't leave?" I ask her, I had always wondered since I heard about it. I uncousincly rub my thumb over her knuckles as we walk to the kitchen.

I smile gently at her, though I didn't think Aquila was that free, not from what I had seen last night. "You're free too." I tell her, "free to rule a kingdom and travel. Plus I don't think your crazy." I tell her.

Seth:
"I'm not so sure there's a way around this." I tell her, growing nervous. If I was stuck like her I probably would go after my love, but I couldn't.

I smile, "That works." I say, and follow her. "What about breakfast? You said we would eat in here." I tell her, my stomach growling.
Aspen:
That was good atleast. "What makes it so she can't leave?" I ask her, I had always wondered since I heard about it. I uncousincly rub my thumb over her knuckles as we walk to the kitchen.

I smile gently at her, though I didn't think Aquila was that free, not from what I had seen last night. "You're free too." I tell her, "free to rule a kingdom and travel. Plus I don't think your crazy." I tell her.

Seth:
"I'm not so sure there's a way around this." I tell her, growing nervous. If I was stuck like her I probably would go after my love, but I couldn't.

I smile, "That works." I say, and follow her. "What about breakfast? You said we would eat in here." I tell her, my stomach growling.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19