Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Aquila
I stand from my corner and walk out. "Hello?" My hair was up in a pin and I still wore my fighting leather. Poking my head out around one of the many book shelves I see Seth..."oh....it's you....do you need something?" I question tilting my head softly.

Not many people like books, I was probably the only one in the house who actually apriciated the many works of art. "Did you get lost on the way to the bedrooms?" I question knowing the small fact that not many enjoy books these days
Aquila
I stand from my corner and walk out. "Hello?" My hair was up in a pin and I still wore my fighting leather. Poking my head out around one of the many book shelves I see Seth..."oh....it's you....do you need something?" I question tilting my head softly.

Not many people like books, I was probably the only one in the house who actually apriciated the many works of art. "Did you get lost on the way to the bedrooms?" I question knowing the small fact that not many enjoy books these days
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Seth:
I smile as I see her and shake my head, "I was looking at the books. I really like them." I say, turning my attention back to the shelves. "I take it you do to, since your in here. Unless you got lost." I say teasingly, grinning at my own joke.

Running my hand down a few spines I take out a random one, war strategies. Flipping it open I look at the picture, glancing at the caption but unable to make out most of what it says. "I like war books." I tell her, gazing at the picture fondly...A picture of my crushed dream.
Seth:
I smile as I see her and shake my head, "I was looking at the books. I really like them." I say, turning my attention back to the shelves. "I take it you do to, since your in here. Unless you got lost." I say teasingly, grinning at my own joke.

Running my hand down a few spines I take out a random one, war strategies. Flipping it open I look at the picture, glancing at the caption but unable to make out most of what it says. "I like war books." I tell her, gazing at the picture fondly...A picture of my crushed dream.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Aquila
I watch him. My curiosity as of who he is sparks and I reach out with my mind. Letting myself twist and move around his walls.....except he didn't have any, he was open like a book like most. People with my abilities havnt been around since the humans died off thousands of melenia ago.

"War strategy....I can't relate....I never found a love for such types of violence" I admit as I hold up a very old book. "I'm more into the old tales our ansesters where told" I say. I also liked books in magic...but I couldn't say that. I never fully entered his mind only observed the outer layers wanting to know what lies in his mind. "So....your brother and Ana....that will be....intresting" I say softly holding the book to my chest.
Aquila
I watch him. My curiosity as of who he is sparks and I reach out with my mind. Letting myself twist and move around his walls.....except he didn't have any, he was open like a book like most. People with my abilities havnt been around since the humans died off thousands of melenia ago.

"War strategy....I can't relate....I never found a love for such types of violence" I admit as I hold up a very old book. "I'm more into the old tales our ansesters where told" I say. I also liked books in magic...but I couldn't say that. I never fully entered his mind only observed the outer layers wanting to know what lies in his mind. "So....your brother and Ana....that will be....intresting" I say softly holding the book to my chest.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Seth;
I grin, "I'm quite the opposite." I say, "I've always wanted to be on the war front, even a guardian for my brother. But our father wouldn't let me." I say and place the book back on the shelf. There was no use trying to read it, I couldn't understand most the of words.

I nod, "Yeah, I can tell she has walls up. They just have to break each others." I say, pulling out a small book and flipping it open, there were no pictures and the words I could make out made no sense. There wasn't on my out mind, except the events of the dinner and the longing wish I was able to read properly. "What do you think about them?" I ask.
Seth;
I grin, "I'm quite the opposite." I say, "I've always wanted to be on the war front, even a guardian for my brother. But our father wouldn't let me." I say and place the book back on the shelf. There was no use trying to read it, I couldn't understand most the of words.

I nod, "Yeah, I can tell she has walls up. They just have to break each others." I say, pulling out a small book and flipping it open, there were no pictures and the words I could make out made no sense. There wasn't on my out mind, except the events of the dinner and the longing wish I was able to read properly. "What do you think about them?" I ask.
Aquila
He can't read....interesting...that was the first thing I was taught to do as a child, a nessisary skill. "There is more to it then that...Ana...well....she is in able to feel romantic love...." I say quietly. I looked him in the eye then recoil from his mind. "Everything comes with a price...and for what she wanted...that price was one she was willing to pay...so they will be comfortable maybe...but romance...that's impossible."

For a moment I watch him and tilt my head "you can't read very well can you?" I question. I think about it, then open my mouth but close it...I didn't meet many people, but I enjoyed company. "If you wish I could teach you...you seem like you could use a friend here....much like me"I say softly.
Aquila
He can't read....interesting...that was the first thing I was taught to do as a child, a nessisary skill. "There is more to it then that...Ana...well....she is in able to feel romantic love...." I say quietly. I looked him in the eye then recoil from his mind. "Everything comes with a price...and for what she wanted...that price was one she was willing to pay...so they will be comfortable maybe...but romance...that's impossible."

For a moment I watch him and tilt my head "you can't read very well can you?" I question. I think about it, then open my mouth but close it...I didn't meet many people, but I enjoyed company. "If you wish I could teach you...you seem like you could use a friend here....much like me"I say softly.

Seth:
I smile, "Sometimes I don't think Aspen can feel love." I say and lean against the book shelf. "What was it she wanted?" I ask her, crossing my arms over my chest as I look at her. If I had known she was in my mind I would have left out of fear of her discovering my secrets.

I blush in embarrassment and look away from her toward the ground, "How'd you know?" I ask, embarrassed that she was able to figure it out. "I would love to know how to read. And I do need a friend, I left my only one at Dawn. I mean my brothers my friend but I need a non family friend." I say, laughing softly as I keep starring at the ground.
Seth:
I smile, "Sometimes I don't think Aspen can feel love." I say and lean against the book shelf. "What was it she wanted?" I ask her, crossing my arms over my chest as I look at her. If I had known she was in my mind I would have left out of fear of her discovering my secrets.

I blush in embarrassment and look away from her toward the ground, "How'd you know?" I ask, embarrassed that she was able to figure it out. "I would love to know how to read. And I do need a friend, I left my only one at Dawn. I mean my brothers my friend but I need a non family friend." I say, laughing softly as I keep starring at the ground.
Aquila
"That is not for me to say" I tell him. Then sigh "but if it was me in her shoes, I'd pay that price as well...then again I'll never marry if my mother has anything to say about it" I say lightly. I chuckle "the way you look at the book...like you wished it had pictures..."

With his agreement I smiled happily. I shined like star light. I stick my hand out to shake his. "Then it's very nice to meet you Seth, and I can't wait to se where this friendship leads us" I look into his eyes, a friend other than Ana, this made me happy. A little bit of happyness in this kingdom of darkness.

Turning my gaze to the clock I chuckle "though it is late and it's best we head to bed now..would you like me to walk you to your room, I have to give Ana something anyway" I say...wanting to buy a little time with my new friend.
Aquila
"That is not for me to say" I tell him. Then sigh "but if it was me in her shoes, I'd pay that price as well...then again I'll never marry if my mother has anything to say about it" I say lightly. I chuckle "the way you look at the book...like you wished it had pictures..."

With his agreement I smiled happily. I shined like star light. I stick my hand out to shake his. "Then it's very nice to meet you Seth, and I can't wait to se where this friendship leads us" I look into his eyes, a friend other than Ana, this made me happy. A little bit of happyness in this kingdom of darkness.

Turning my gaze to the clock I chuckle "though it is late and it's best we head to bed now..would you like me to walk you to your room, I have to give Ana something anyway" I say...wanting to buy a little time with my new friend.

Seth:
I nod, respecting that, though I wouldn't be asking her sister anytime soon. "It doesnt seem you're to liked in this family." I say, pushing off of the book shelf.

I shake her, "Same." I say. My hands were softer than expected, considering I didn't do much. When she looks into my eyes I look away quickly and turn. "Sure if you want." I say and began walking but let her lead since I still wasn't sure about how to navigate the palace yet. "What is it you have to give her?" I ask.
Seth:
I nod, respecting that, though I wouldn't be asking her sister anytime soon. "It doesnt seem you're to liked in this family." I say, pushing off of the book shelf.

I shake her, "Same." I say. My hands were softer than expected, considering I didn't do much. When she looks into my eyes I look away quickly and turn. "Sure if you want." I say and began walking but let her lead since I still wasn't sure about how to navigate the palace yet. "What is it you have to give her?" I ask.
Aquila
I chuckle "definitely not a favorite" I comment. I won't bring this man into my family affairs. It wouldn't be fair on him. His hands were smooth....so...his father keeps him out of everything he can it seems....that or his brother...but someone is making sure he holds no power.

I fall in step next to him and smile pulling out a dark midnight blade. "My brother has been pulling far to many stunts lately and I really don't want him to kill my best friend because I ruffled his panties at dinner" I say. "I may be the Nightmare princess...but in my opinion...hes much worse"

I knew of all the rumors about me...none good. And as I walked it was clear I didn't care what people thought of me. I was me, that will never change people can beleive what they want.
Aquila
I chuckle "definitely not a favorite" I comment. I won't bring this man into my family affairs. It wouldn't be fair on him. His hands were smooth....so...his father keeps him out of everything he can it seems....that or his brother...but someone is making sure he holds no power.

I fall in step next to him and smile pulling out a dark midnight blade. "My brother has been pulling far to many stunts lately and I really don't want him to kill my best friend because I ruffled his panties at dinner" I say. "I may be the Nightmare princess...but in my opinion...hes much worse"

I knew of all the rumors about me...none good. And as I walked it was clear I didn't care what people thought of me. I was me, that will never change people can beleive what they want.

Seth:
"I understand." I say, "I'm not a favorite either." I tell her. Looking at the blade I tense up a bit, remembering what she did to her brother, or threatened to do. "I heard you cant leave the grounds because of a curse." I say, my eyes not leaving the blade.

"Do they exclude you out of activities as well?" I ask her, wanting to know that there was atleast someone out there like me. Aspen understood, but he couldn't really grasp the idea of never being included in war meetings and battle training. That was his life and he couldn't image one where none of that happened.
Seth:
"I understand." I say, "I'm not a favorite either." I tell her. Looking at the blade I tense up a bit, remembering what she did to her brother, or threatened to do. "I heard you cant leave the grounds because of a curse." I say, my eyes not leaving the blade.

"Do they exclude you out of activities as well?" I ask her, wanting to know that there was atleast someone out there like me. Aspen understood, but he couldn't really grasp the idea of never being included in war meetings and battle training. That was his life and he couldn't image one where none of that happened.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19