Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Aquila
I kept my shadows near the carriage. They made the grounds look much more haunted than they really were. Realizing I spent so much time in my own thoughts I noticed I was going to be late for dinner. I squeeze my heels and Raven takes off into a gallop. Something catches my eyes in the night, silver and sharp....

Anistasia
For some reason when I awoke from my nap everything was chaos. Maids attempting to put some rooms in order, and Aquila nowhere to be seen.

I make my way downstairs to see the king and the queen already on their way down another staircase in the corridor. Just then the doors open for me to see the two men. I shined like the sun in the dark looming castle. It was obvious where I was from I had changed my dress to be more suitable for dinner... While I knew the moment I saw the boys I used to see at royal parties were the Dawn court princes. I paused in my steps. The King was the first to greet them.

"Well, hello your highnesses. I was told by the Sun King that the prince would be coming, though I was not informed there would be two of you so if you shall excuse my servants, they are making the accommodations." He was polite, but from the corner of my eye as I moved to stand behind him I knew that the queen was very unpleased that even one of them was here. I then see Apollyon come into veiw, far to smug at the moment. What has he done?
Her dress
Aquila
I kept my shadows near the carriage. They made the grounds look much more haunted than they really were. Realizing I spent so much time in my own thoughts I noticed I was going to be late for dinner. I squeeze my heels and Raven takes off into a gallop. Something catches my eyes in the night, silver and sharp....

Anistasia
For some reason when I awoke from my nap everything was chaos. Maids attempting to put some rooms in order, and Aquila nowhere to be seen.

I make my way downstairs to see the king and the queen already on their way down another staircase in the corridor. Just then the doors open for me to see the two men. I shined like the sun in the dark looming castle. It was obvious where I was from I had changed my dress to be more suitable for dinner... While I knew the moment I saw the boys I used to see at royal parties were the Dawn court princes. I paused in my steps. The King was the first to greet them.

"Well, hello your highnesses. I was told by the Sun King that the prince would be coming, though I was not informed there would be two of you so if you shall excuse my servants, they are making the accommodations." He was polite, but from the corner of my eye as I moved to stand behind him I knew that the queen was very unpleased that even one of them was here. I then see Apollyon come into veiw, far to smug at the moment. What has he done?
Her dress
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
The first thing I noticed was Anastasia and golden dress, the king and queen were the second thing. "Yes, my brother was a last minute arrangement." I say, not breaking eye contact with the king. Seth didn't wear a crown, our father didn't consider him a prince and neither did our kingdom. It seemed there was some poor communication between the kingdoms, probably the real problem of the war but my mother's murder just set it all off.

My eyes glance over Ana then to the queen, "Your majesty." I say. "Our carriage man should be bringing our things in soon, he's a bit lost at the moment." I say glancing back as he frantically struggles with the leather straps that hold down our trunks. Father would blow his crown off if he saw this...that reminded me of how I was to act. "I was informed that there were two princesses, I only see one." My eyes land fully on Ana, taking in how she looks and what she wears...I suspected she was ment to be my bride. Thought she looked like a ray of sunshine her stance showed other wise, I felt that she wouldn't be making this marriage easy.

Seth couldn't take his eyes from her, if only wishing he could be her. Noting how long he was starring at her she probably thought he was weird, but I knew he would soon be starring at some guard or stable hand soon. "May we come in." I ask, though it didn't sound much like a question.
Aspen:
The first thing I noticed was Anastasia and golden dress, the king and queen were the second thing. "Yes, my brother was a last minute arrangement." I say, not breaking eye contact with the king. Seth didn't wear a crown, our father didn't consider him a prince and neither did our kingdom. It seemed there was some poor communication between the kingdoms, probably the real problem of the war but my mother's murder just set it all off.

My eyes glance over Ana then to the queen, "Your majesty." I say. "Our carriage man should be bringing our things in soon, he's a bit lost at the moment." I say glancing back as he frantically struggles with the leather straps that hold down our trunks. Father would blow his crown off if he saw this...that reminded me of how I was to act. "I was informed that there were two princesses, I only see one." My eyes land fully on Ana, taking in how she looks and what she wears...I suspected she was ment to be my bride. Thought she looked like a ray of sunshine her stance showed other wise, I felt that she wouldn't be making this marriage easy.

Seth couldn't take his eyes from her, if only wishing he could be her. Noting how long he was starring at her she probably thought he was weird, but I knew he would soon be starring at some guard or stable hand soon. "May we come in." I ask, though it didn't sound much like a question.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Anastasia
The kind nodded "we are about to have dinner and we would all be delighted to have you attened. I watched as Grayson looked to me in question at the comment, it seemed only I I noticed the absence of Aquila. But the king being clever covered it up ''she is around her somewhere , she has never been one for meeting new people. " a look from the king to a guard told them they needed to search for my younger sister.

Apollyon looking ever so happy in his evil way had me glare at him, what did he do.

As the men were let in the king looked to me then Apollyon "my son and guest can show you to your rooms." I nodded softly "then I will see you at dinner hopefully."
Anastasia
The kind nodded "we are about to have dinner and we would all be delighted to have you attened. I watched as Grayson looked to me in question at the comment, it seemed only I I noticed the absence of Aquila. But the king being clever covered it up ''she is around her somewhere , she has never been one for meeting new people. " a look from the king to a guard told them they needed to search for my younger sister.

Apollyon looking ever so happy in his evil way had me glare at him, what did he do.

As the men were let in the king looked to me then Apollyon "my son and guest can show you to your rooms." I nodded softly "then I will see you at dinner hopefully."

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
(Its Aspen not Grayson xD)

Aspen:
I nod, "Thank you." I say and look at Apollyon and the guard, stepping into the palace to follow them, Seth right next to me. "Hello princess." I say. "You seem very bright to day." Seth said and I could have strangled him as I glared at him, he was lucky looks couldn't kill. "Ignore him, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." I growl the last part to him and he looks away, but winks at Ana when I'm not looking at him any more.

I didn't really remember her brother all that well, father hadn't said any thing about him. If he did I wasn't around or listening. Seth took notice in him and I knew if he tried anything and messed this up the war would be a blessing compared to the punishment our father would bring down. "I take it you're Anastasia." I say, once again returning my gaze to her.
(Its Aspen not Grayson xD)

Aspen:
I nod, "Thank you." I say and look at Apollyon and the guard, stepping into the palace to follow them, Seth right next to me. "Hello princess." I say. "You seem very bright to day." Seth said and I could have strangled him as I glared at him, he was lucky looks couldn't kill. "Ignore him, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." I growl the last part to him and he looks away, but winks at Ana when I'm not looking at him any more.

I didn't really remember her brother all that well, father hadn't said any thing about him. If he did I wasn't around or listening. Seth took notice in him and I knew if he tried anything and messed this up the war would be a blessing compared to the punishment our father would bring down. "I take it you're Anastasia." I say, once again returning my gaze to her.
(Graydon is the name of the king)
Anastasia
I smile polightly to the two as the King and Queen take their leave. "Yes that is correct..and this is Prince Apollyon" I introduce the dark figure who was beating at the time. His hair black as night and eyes dark as cole. The usual look of the Nyx royal family. "Well, certain areas of the castle are off limits, the west and east corodors. All staff live on the floor below this one just in case you can't find what your looking for. " I say.

Continuing on I Glanice at Seth. "Since your brother was not....expected ypur rooms are not very close together...apologies...Prince Aspen, ypu will be in the north wing, first door on the right....the double doors that are covered in stars...that is the Princesses room and I suggest you stay away from it for your own sake." It wasn't the princess who would hurt him but the queen, she has a way ways been keen to make sure she never gets to run the kingdom in anyway, the best way being that she never meets any men. "As for ypur brother, he shall be in the South corporate third door on the left. " I announce. "Any questions?"
(Graydon is the name of the king)
Anastasia
I smile polightly to the two as the King and Queen take their leave. "Yes that is correct..and this is Prince Apollyon" I introduce the dark figure who was beating at the time. His hair black as night and eyes dark as cole. The usual look of the Nyx royal family. "Well, certain areas of the castle are off limits, the west and east corodors. All staff live on the floor below this one just in case you can't find what your looking for. " I say.

Continuing on I Glanice at Seth. "Since your brother was not....expected ypur rooms are not very close together...apologies...Prince Aspen, ypu will be in the north wing, first door on the right....the double doors that are covered in stars...that is the Princesses room and I suggest you stay away from it for your own sake." It wasn't the princess who would hurt him but the queen, she has a way ways been keen to make sure she never gets to run the kingdom in anyway, the best way being that she never meets any men. "As for ypur brother, he shall be in the South corporate third door on the left. " I announce. "Any questions?"

( Oh, haha I got it now!)
Aspen:
"Hello." I say to the prince then follow them, Seth trailing behind me. "Where are we eating dinner at?" I ask, looking at the inside of palace as we walk, taking in any possible escape routes. "Also do you know how long we will be here? Our father never said." I say.

Seth was enjoying this I could tell, not having to worry about our father watching him all the time. He walks next to Ana, smiling at her, "Is yellow your favorite color? It looks good on you." He says, taking in her dress as we walk. I decided to just let him have his fun, for no. Later I would probably ring his neck for this.
( Oh, haha I got it now!)
Aspen:
"Hello." I say to the prince then follow them, Seth trailing behind me. "Where are we eating dinner at?" I ask, looking at the inside of palace as we walk, taking in any possible escape routes. "Also do you know how long we will be here? Our father never said." I say.

Seth was enjoying this I could tell, not having to worry about our father watching him all the time. He walks next to Ana, smiling at her, "Is yellow your favorite color? It looks good on you." He says, taking in her dress as we walk. I decided to just let him have his fun, for no. Later I would probably ring his neck for this.
(Lol)

Anastasia
"Well the dining room is on the first floor....also ypur bedrooms are on the 5th......and I'll take you as soon as we are done showing you your rooms." I tell him. Looking to Seth I chuckle softly, a laugh that was light and bright. "No nit at all, though you flatter me with the compliment. My favorite color is emerald." I inform him. Apollyon looks to us still satisfied.

"Princess...princes...I will take my leave since sunshine here has it covered, I will see you in the dining hall, I have matters of the kingdom to deal with." He said. I gave him a small nod.

I watch him leave and mutter under my breath hardly inaudible "bast..." turning to the two I say "I'd watch yourselves around him, he's like a wolf waiting to pounce." It wasn't a threat...but a serious warning.
(Lol)

Anastasia
"Well the dining room is on the first floor....also ypur bedrooms are on the 5th......and I'll take you as soon as we are done showing you your rooms." I tell him. Looking to Seth I chuckle softly, a laugh that was light and bright. "No nit at all, though you flatter me with the compliment. My favorite color is emerald." I inform him. Apollyon looks to us still satisfied.

"Princess...princes...I will take my leave since sunshine here has it covered, I will see you in the dining hall, I have matters of the kingdom to deal with." He said. I gave him a small nod.

I watch him leave and mutter under my breath hardly inaudible "bast..." turning to the two I say "I'd watch yourselves around him, he's like a wolf waiting to pounce." It wasn't a threat...but a serious warning.

Aspen:
I nod as she tells me, taking everything in. Though I wasn't to happy about being on the fifth floor I didn't say anything, but I fell a step behind to watch her and Seth. Seth smiled and said, "Then you should wear an emerald colored dress to the dinner." Watching those two you would think it was Seth that had to marry her, which reminded me. "Yes, emerald would like great on you." I say, walking next to her again.

Nodding at the prince I watch him leave then look at Ana, "I take it he's not your favorite sibling?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
Aspen:
I nod as she tells me, taking everything in. Though I wasn't to happy about being on the fifth floor I didn't say anything, but I fell a step behind to watch her and Seth. Seth smiled and said, "Then you should wear an emerald colored dress to the dinner." Watching those two you would think it was Seth that had to marry her, which reminded me. "Yes, emerald would like great on you." I say, walking next to her again.

Nodding at the prince I watch him leave then look at Ana, "I take it he's not your favorite sibling?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
Anastasia
"It's not from my kingdom, therefore I cannot," I say simply. Turning to the other I shake my head. "That thing is not my sibling, these people are not my family, I'm here visiting my best friend," I say to them. No one was to know the truth, the only people that knew were me, Aquila, the king, and queen, not even Apollyon knew. "that man is made of nightmares," I inform him.

I come to a stop and say "Now that I have shown you your rooms, the entire third floor is the library." I tell them. If you are ready we can make our way to dinner. You might get to meet the princess, though you should be warned that the things people say about her do her no justice." I left open to whether or not they wanted to believe she was worse, or better. With that, I turn to make my way back down the hall to head to the dining room.
Anastasia
"It's not from my kingdom, therefore I cannot," I say simply. Turning to the other I shake my head. "That thing is not my sibling, these people are not my family, I'm here visiting my best friend," I say to them. No one was to know the truth, the only people that knew were me, Aquila, the king, and queen, not even Apollyon knew. "that man is made of nightmares," I inform him.

I come to a stop and say "Now that I have shown you your rooms, the entire third floor is the library." I tell them. If you are ready we can make our way to dinner. You might get to meet the princess, though you should be warned that the things people say about her do her no justice." I left open to whether or not they wanted to believe she was worse, or better. With that, I turn to make my way back down the hall to head to the dining room.

Aspen:
I nod, still looking at where the prince had run off at. Stopping I nod my head to her. "Thanks for the tour, we should be down soon." I say. I was curious about this now, I was sent to marry a princess of the Moon Kingdom, perhaps she wasn't the one I was to marry...

Being in the dark made me upset as I turned to Seth once she walked away, "You're lucky I love you so much or else I would strangle you!" I say, sparks of anger dancing in my eyes. "What?" He asks sheepishly, a grin plastered on his face. He knew exactly what. "Wait here." I growl and stalk into my room. Closing the door I go to the nearest mirror and look at myself, fixing the crown that had been hastily on my head. I felt like this trip was going to be a nightmare. I change to a suit that was black but with gold trimming to match Ana's dress. I planned to get everything sorted out through dinner before I made a fool of myself.

Walking back out I grab his arm and start down the hallway, "Lets go. We've only been here ten minutes and I already hate it." I say, letting his arm go as we walk. He starts up a conversation and soon my anger is ebbing away.
Aspen:
I nod, still looking at where the prince had run off at. Stopping I nod my head to her. "Thanks for the tour, we should be down soon." I say. I was curious about this now, I was sent to marry a princess of the Moon Kingdom, perhaps she wasn't the one I was to marry...

Being in the dark made me upset as I turned to Seth once she walked away, "You're lucky I love you so much or else I would strangle you!" I say, sparks of anger dancing in my eyes. "What?" He asks sheepishly, a grin plastered on his face. He knew exactly what. "Wait here." I growl and stalk into my room. Closing the door I go to the nearest mirror and look at myself, fixing the crown that had been hastily on my head. I felt like this trip was going to be a nightmare. I change to a suit that was black but with gold trimming to match Ana's dress. I planned to get everything sorted out through dinner before I made a fool of myself.

Walking back out I grab his arm and start down the hallway, "Lets go. We've only been here ten minutes and I already hate it." I say, letting his arm go as we walk. He starts up a conversation and soon my anger is ebbing away.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19