Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180210/0d06c6319e8f3e6886312f73037693f8.png[/img][/center] Kingdom of Sun: This kingdom is one of happiness and bright days. The people that live here have tanned skin and light colored hair with little worries. The King tends to keep out of war, but depending on how this war goes will depend on what side he takes. Kingdom of Moon: This kingdom is known for its music and festivities. The people here are swift and cunning, having been involved in many wars and battles before, this one just adding to that list. The king of Moon is as evil as one of Dawn, having split his court into two and ruling with an iron fist. Kingdom of Dusk: This is a secretive kingdom, much like their cousin Kingdom of Dawn. The king of Kingdom of Moon has been trying to persuade them and Kingdom of Dawn that his army didn't kill the Queen. The Queen was the sister of the king of Dusk and the wife to the King of Dawn, leading to a war. The people range from having pale to tan to dark skin, their hair ranging in colors as well. Kingdom of Dawn: This kingdom is hidden away in the mountains as the rumors of it spread. The king is known for his cruelness but it has spread to many parts of the continent since the killing of his wife. He is armed to the teeth for war, ready to launch an attack as soon as the Kingdom of Moon steps out of line. The royal family is feared thanks to all of the blood thirsty rulers its has had. The prince is seen nothing short as the replica of his father, cunning and deceitful. The people here are hostile and wary of strangers, their skin between a mix of pale and tan while most have light colored hair.
0d06c6319e8f3e6886312f73037693f8.png

Kingdom of Sun:
This kingdom is one of happiness and bright days. The people that live here have tanned skin and light colored hair with little worries. The King tends to keep out of war, but depending on how this war goes will depend on what side he takes.

Kingdom of Moon:
This kingdom is known for its music and festivities. The people here are swift and cunning, having been involved in many wars and battles before, this one just adding to that list. The king of Moon is as evil as one of Dawn, having split his court into two and ruling with an iron fist.

Kingdom of Dusk:
This is a secretive kingdom, much like their cousin Kingdom of Dawn. The king of Kingdom of Moon has been trying to persuade them and Kingdom of Dawn that his army didn't kill the Queen. The Queen was the sister of the king of Dusk and the wife to the King of Dawn, leading to a war. The people range from having pale to tan to dark skin, their hair ranging in colors as well.

Kingdom of Dawn:
This kingdom is hidden away in the mountains as the rumors of it spread. The king is known for his cruelness but it has spread to many parts of the continent since the killing of his wife. He is armed to the teeth for war, ready to launch an attack as soon as the Kingdom of Moon steps out of line. The royal family is feared thanks to all of the blood thirsty rulers its has had. The prince is seen nothing short as the replica of his father, cunning and deceitful. The people here are hostile and wary of strangers, their skin between a mix of pale and tan while most have light colored hair.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180210/3a4fdd2195d54a556d027877978c81ea.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/29/3d/69/293d69718c5faaf17e2012a5a0d0e8dd.jpg[/img][/center] Age: 19 (Immortal) Role: He's the prince of the Dusk Kingdom History: His mother was killed when he was ten, a year after his little brother had been born. His brother is not a full royal and is picked on by those of the court. Aspen has always hidden away who he was and what he does, showing the world what it expected to see. A cold prince with nothing but vengeance beating in his heart. As he grew up he became protective over his little brother, often taking punishments for him from their father. Personality: To many he is cold and heartless, but to his little brother and best friend he is protective and caring. Only they know his secret, his magnificent wings. Though rare he is not the only one through out the continent with them, but he does keep them secret. Many see his brotherly love as over bearing and hurtful, but Aspen wants the best for Seth which means not letting their father get ahold of him.
3a4fdd2195d54a556d027877978c81ea.png
293d69718c5faaf17e2012a5a0d0e8dd.jpg

Role: He's the prince of the Dusk Kingdom

History:
His mother was killed when he was ten, a year after his little brother had been born. His brother is not a full royal and is picked on by those of the court. Aspen has always hidden away who he was and what he does, showing the world what it expected to see. A cold prince with nothing but vengeance beating in his heart. As he grew up he became protective over his little brother, often taking punishments for him from their father.

Personality:
To many he is cold and heartless, but to his little brother and best friend he is protective and caring. Only they know his secret, his magnificent wings. Though rare he is not the only one through out the continent with them, but he does keep them secret. Many see his brotherly love as over bearing and hurtful, but Aspen wants the best for Seth which means not letting their father get ahold of him.

[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180210/cf60d7f51dd5bcf2aa1e017995d4ab6d.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://clipground.com/images/dark-hair-dark-eyes-6th-grade-boy-clipart-12.jpg[/img][/center] Age: 18 (immortal) Role: The brother of Aspen History: He knew he never belonged, even before his father started to banish him from war meetings and other things that Aspen attended. As the years went on he started to expect his brother to be like their father, but he wasn't. One night at a ball Seth had spilled wine on the dress of the queen from the Kingdom of Moon, ending the deal the two kingdoms were making. His father was furious and grabbed the nearest sword, ready to punish him. He had cowered back, readying for the last of the sword but it didn't come, Aspen had blocked it then took both punishments. One for what his brother did and the second for what he had done. From then on Aspen took a majority of the punishments and Seth began to make less, not wanting his brother hurt. Personality: He is very caring but scared to death of his father, unable to stand up to him or stop him. Even when he hurts Aspen he doesn't dare stop it. He feels weak at times because of his powerlessness but doesn't let it show. He holds a secret only Aspen knows about because he caught him kissing a guard, both know their father would go on a rampage if he found out and there would be nothing either could do to stop it.
cf60d7f51dd5bcf2aa1e017995d4ab6d.png
dark-hair-dark-eyes-6th-grade-boy-clipart-12.jpg

Role: The brother of Aspen

History:
He knew he never belonged, even before his father started to banish him from war meetings and other things that Aspen attended. As the years went on he started to expect his brother to be like their father, but he wasn't. One night at a ball Seth had spilled wine on the dress of the queen from the Kingdom of Moon, ending the deal the two kingdoms were making. His father was furious and grabbed the nearest sword, ready to punish him. He had cowered back, readying for the last of the sword but it didn't come, Aspen had blocked it then took both punishments. One for what his brother did and the second for what he had done. From then on Aspen took a majority of the punishments and Seth began to make less, not wanting his brother hurt.

Personality:
He is very caring but scared to death of his father, unable to stand up to him or stop him. Even when he hurts Aspen he doesn't dare stop it. He feels weak at times because of his powerlessness but doesn't let it show. He holds a secret only Aspen knows about because he caught him kissing a guard, both know their father would go on a rampage if he found out and there would be nothing either could do to stop it.
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180210/d397700a4f8334d3d164695db711fb1e.png[/img] [img]http://static.hogwartsishere.com/media/profile_photos/912650_orig.jpg[/img][/center] Age: 18 (immortal) Gender: Female Parents want her to marry: Aspen Parents: Willow (Queen of Sun) & Graydon (King of Moon) Siblings: Aquilla Nyx, Apollyon Nyx History: Anastasia Was born from an Affair between the queen of sun and the king of Moon. Her father while he hates her, is unable to bear children. Luckily the child came out looking just like a princess of the Sun Kingdom would. She grew up knowing full well she wasn't the king's daughter and grew quite close to her half-siblings once she met them. Anastasia, though she seems like a sweet young woman was cursed by the Oracles of the Moon for her parent's sin. This curse was the curse of Light. She is to forever serve the light without being able to feel love. Personality: Anastasia is unable to feel romantic love, though she can feel the love for her half-siblings she has never loved a man in her life. Though many have tried to woo her it was all in vain. Anastasia is the crown princess of the Sun, though her father doesn't want her to be because she isn't of true Lyrica bloodline. She loves when the light hits her, it feels like home to her. She is afraid of the dark and of evil creatures. [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180210/897c7aecc089d2cee900d144d58ffc51.png[/img] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/9ff02cfc6749e8aaac033cb38be560cd/tumblr_nf2mwtKmAU1qzexmuo1_500.png[/img][/center] Age: 18 (immortal ) Gender: Female parents want her to marry: no one. Parents: Astraea and Graydon Siblings: Anastasia Lyrica, Apollyon Nyx shifting form: [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/6908/f/2015/149/f/5/f585161a44edc64b555e1e48728a37ae-d8v85ry.png]THis[/url] History: The youngest child of the Moon kingdom her father decided he would split the kingdom into two courts to give his children equal rain over the night. Each was told they can rule their court however they please. Aquila named after the stars above has always been a quiet girl. A dreamer of sorts. Her mother, the daughter of the last king, never thought that kindness was the way to rule. But too much of her mother's distaste, Aquila has always been a kind-hearted soul. Never being able to leave the castle grounds rumor of her being evil has spread, though one day the truth behind the walls of the castle will come down. [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180320/79af7b4c38ce021acdfe12a1128fb657.png[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/09/c9/e209c9ac174d34170094380b2402cf3c.jpg[/img][/center] Age: immortal Gender: Male. Parents: dead Siblings: dead true form: [url=https://imgur.com/7QFyoI4]here[/url] History: WIP [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180320/7999124ac503bbdf3f13d2c3f5a21b19.png[/img] [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/126881483/original.jpg[/img][/center] Age: 20 Gender: Male. Parents: unknown Siblings: unknown role: Aquilas apointed knight History: WIP
d397700a4f8334d3d164695db711fb1e.png
912650_orig.jpg

Parents want her to marry: Aspen

Parents: Willow (Queen of Sun) & Graydon (King of Moon)
Siblings: Aquilla Nyx, Apollyon Nyx

History:
Anastasia Was born from an Affair between the queen of sun and the king of Moon. Her father while he hates her, is unable to bear children. Luckily the child came out looking just like a princess of the Sun Kingdom would. She grew up knowing full well she wasn't the king's daughter and grew quite close to her half-siblings once she met them.

Anastasia, though she seems like a sweet young woman was cursed by the Oracles of the Moon for her parent's sin. This curse was the curse of Light. She is to forever serve the light without being able to feel love.

Personality:
Anastasia is unable to feel romantic love, though she can feel the love for her half-siblings she has never loved a man in her life. Though many have tried to woo her it was all in vain. Anastasia is the crown princess of the Sun, though her father doesn't want her to be because she isn't of true ****** bloodline.

She loves when the light hits her, it feels like home to her. She is afraid of the dark and of evil creatures.

897c7aecc089d2cee900d144d58ffc51.png
tumblr_nf2mwtKmAU1qzexmuo1_500.png

parents want her to marry: no one.

Parents: Astraea and Graydon
Siblings: Anastasia ******, Apollyon Nyx
shifting form: THis

History:
The youngest child of the Moon kingdom her father decided he would split the kingdom into two courts to give his children equal rain over the night. Each was told they can rule their court however they please. Aquila named after the stars above has always been a quiet girl. A dreamer of sorts. Her mother, the daughter of the last king, never thought that kindness was the way to rule. But too much of her mother's distaste, Aquila has always been a kind-hearted soul.

Never being able to leave the castle grounds rumor of her being evil has spread, though one day the truth behind the walls of the castle will come down.

79af7b4c38ce021acdfe12a1128fb657.png
e209c9ac174d34170094380b2402cf3c.jpg

Parents: dead
Siblings: dead
true form: here

History: WIP

7999124ac503bbdf3f13d2c3f5a21b19.png
original.jpg

Parents: unknown
Siblings: unknown
role: Aquilas apointed knight

History: WIP
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl
I'm subbed.
I was thinking, what if since Aquila can't leave the castle then Seth and Aspen are sent to them, and on the first day everything just kinda goes wrong?
@DangerousGirl
I'm subbed.
I was thinking, what if since Aquila can't leave the castle then Seth and Aspen are sent to them, and on the first day everything just kinda goes wrong?
Ok! That's a good way to get the rp started! Would you like to post first or do you want me to?
Ok! That's a good way to get the rp started! Would you like to post first or do you want me to?
Anastasia
As the golden carriage glides up the dark pavement of the castle I look out the window. Everything was just like the last time I saw it. The castle walls black as night. the windows like white stars in the sky. The moon shone just above the magnificent building. It was looming and dark, yet no doubt one of the most beautiful things iv ever seen. I knew the man who lived here was a good King, but the queen, I could never see her true motives. This was a game to her, and I could tell she wanted me dead. As the White horses pull to a stop in front of the large doors I draw in a deep breath.

Stepping out I glance around only to find nothing but the moon great me. The large doors open and the servants bow to me. The Crown on my head glittering in the light within the castle. I watch as Queen Astraea and King Graydon approach me. My father smiled at me softly. "you look just like your mother." I nodded

"Why thank you," I say with a bright smile. I look to the Queen, who looks like she would much rather see my head on a chopping block than in her home.

"as always Princess you are free to roam the castle as you please, your room is still in the same place and has been kept clean." the king says and I nod softly. With that, I head up the winding stairs into the bedroom. It was probably the only room that was bright. The walls a soft cream with gold accents. I turn falling back onto the bed and sigh. Marriage, I was expected to get married, to a man who is most definitely as cruel as his father..."I wonder where Aquila is?"
Her crown
Her bedroom

Aquila
The wind was cold, blowing my dark hair behind me wildly. I hear the pounding of hooves in my ears. as I race toward the gates of the castle. A midnight black cloak lay over my hourglass figure the hood lost in the wind with my hair. Free, I wanted to be free. Soon we hit the castle gates and I could see the city lights from here, I wanted to see, wanted to know what it was like beyond these metal bars. A prison, that's what this place was. How was I to make my own court if the only people I see are the people my mother wants me to. I slide my fingers through the long wavy locks of my horse's mane. Laying down on him I hugged him softly.

"Do you think Anastasia is here yet?" I question softly. He only nickers at me. I nodded "your right, she probably is already asleep in the castle as we speak. she never was one to like the dark. I never understand why she comes here. But I loved her, a little bit of sunshine in this dark kingdom.

When I knew for sure that everyone was asleep I wanted to head to the Starlight forest. Its a large forest located on the castle grounds, No one is allowed to go there because of the creatures that lurk here. But I don't mind it, the darkness has always been peaceful to me. I slowly pull my hood up and tuck my hair in as I look up at the north star.
Her horse
Anastasia
As the golden carriage glides up the dark pavement of the castle I look out the window. Everything was just like the last time I saw it. The castle walls black as night. the windows like white stars in the sky. The moon shone just above the magnificent building. It was looming and dark, yet no doubt one of the most beautiful things iv ever seen. I knew the man who lived here was a good King, but the queen, I could never see her true motives. This was a game to her, and I could tell she wanted me dead. As the White horses pull to a stop in front of the large doors I draw in a deep breath.

Stepping out I glance around only to find nothing but the moon great me. The large doors open and the servants bow to me. The Crown on my head glittering in the light within the castle. I watch as Queen Astraea and King Graydon approach me. My father smiled at me softly. "you look just like your mother." I nodded

"Why thank you," I say with a bright smile. I look to the Queen, who looks like she would much rather see my head on a chopping block than in her home.

"as always Princess you are free to roam the castle as you please, your room is still in the same place and has been kept clean." the king says and I nod softly. With that, I head up the winding stairs into the bedroom. It was probably the only room that was bright. The walls a soft cream with gold accents. I turn falling back onto the bed and sigh. Marriage, I was expected to get married, to a man who is most definitely as cruel as his father..."I wonder where Aquila is?"
Her crown
Her bedroom

Aquila
The wind was cold, blowing my dark hair behind me wildly. I hear the pounding of hooves in my ears. as I race toward the gates of the castle. A midnight black cloak lay over my hourglass figure the hood lost in the wind with my hair. Free, I wanted to be free. Soon we hit the castle gates and I could see the city lights from here, I wanted to see, wanted to know what it was like beyond these metal bars. A prison, that's what this place was. How was I to make my own court if the only people I see are the people my mother wants me to. I slide my fingers through the long wavy locks of my horse's mane. Laying down on him I hugged him softly.

"Do you think Anastasia is here yet?" I question softly. He only nickers at me. I nodded "your right, she probably is already asleep in the castle as we speak. she never was one to like the dark. I never understand why she comes here. But I loved her, a little bit of sunshine in this dark kingdom.

When I knew for sure that everyone was asleep I wanted to head to the Starlight forest. Its a large forest located on the castle grounds, No one is allowed to go there because of the creatures that lurk here. But I don't mind it, the darkness has always been peaceful to me. I slowly pull my hood up and tuck my hair in as I look up at the north star.
Her horse

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
I sigh as I walk out of the throne room, my father having just finished his second lecture of what we were suppose to do at the Moon Kingdom. I didn't understand why he didn't just turn them to dust yet, that seemed to be his favorite thing during the other wars. Tease the rules in thinking he wanted peace them wiping them off the mal, it was amazing there were any kingdoms at all, and I was expected to follow that. No one could, or at least didn't want to, grasp that perhaps the next hair wasn't like his father, he was different. At a young age it seemed I was already told what was expected of me when I took the crown, to rule with out mercy.

Walking down the hall I catch my brother's arm as he's walking towards me, "Where are you going? We have to leave in ten minutes to meet the princesses." I say, my eyes hard as they catch a mark on his neck. With a low growl I yank the collar of his shirt up, "Do you want to be executed? Now come on, father will have our heads if we are late." I say and pull him after me down the hall.

Once outside I let his arm go as the carriage is brought over. Fixing my sword I'm nearly knocked down by a bundle of brown hair and pink skirts. Mare was hugging me tightly, pinning my arms down in the process. "Don't do anything stupid." She says into my shirt and I smile faintly, gently pushing her away so I could hug her properly, "Don't worry my star." I tell her, "I'll make sure Seth behaves." I look at my brother who glares at me. Pulling away Mare pokes me roughly, "I was talking about you stupid." She says, her soft brown eyes starring up at me as she attempted to glare. Pushing her finger away I say, "I'm always behaved, unlike the girl who tripped a guard down the stairs." I remembered that day, it was quite funny.

The carriage pulled up and I bowed to Mare, "Goodbye, we shall be back soon." I say and enter the carriage as she hugs Seth. She waves bye before turning and running back inside the palace, probably to paint while we start our little journey. Leaning back in the seat I relax the slightest, my eyes watching the trees past. Running a hand through my black hair I glance at Seth, "Hopefully this doesn't end in disaster." I mutter, my dark eyes going back to watch the forest.
Aspen:
I sigh as I walk out of the throne room, my father having just finished his second lecture of what we were suppose to do at the Moon Kingdom. I didn't understand why he didn't just turn them to dust yet, that seemed to be his favorite thing during the other wars. Tease the rules in thinking he wanted peace them wiping them off the mal, it was amazing there were any kingdoms at all, and I was expected to follow that. No one could, or at least didn't want to, grasp that perhaps the next hair wasn't like his father, he was different. At a young age it seemed I was already told what was expected of me when I took the crown, to rule with out mercy.

Walking down the hall I catch my brother's arm as he's walking towards me, "Where are you going? We have to leave in ten minutes to meet the princesses." I say, my eyes hard as they catch a mark on his neck. With a low growl I yank the collar of his shirt up, "Do you want to be executed? Now come on, father will have our heads if we are late." I say and pull him after me down the hall.

Once outside I let his arm go as the carriage is brought over. Fixing my sword I'm nearly knocked down by a bundle of brown hair and pink skirts. Mare was hugging me tightly, pinning my arms down in the process. "Don't do anything stupid." She says into my shirt and I smile faintly, gently pushing her away so I could hug her properly, "Don't worry my star." I tell her, "I'll make sure Seth behaves." I look at my brother who glares at me. Pulling away Mare pokes me roughly, "I was talking about you stupid." She says, her soft brown eyes starring up at me as she attempted to glare. Pushing her finger away I say, "I'm always behaved, unlike the girl who tripped a guard down the stairs." I remembered that day, it was quite funny.

The carriage pulled up and I bowed to Mare, "Goodbye, we shall be back soon." I say and enter the carriage as she hugs Seth. She waves bye before turning and running back inside the palace, probably to paint while we start our little journey. Leaning back in the seat I relax the slightest, my eyes watching the trees past. Running a hand through my black hair I glance at Seth, "Hopefully this doesn't end in disaster." I mutter, my dark eyes going back to watch the forest.
Aquila
I lay on Ravens back for hours just consistently visually examining the night welkin. The night sky of my kingdom was a clear one. The deep blue, almost a black but well illuminated by the bright full moon, glistened with a pattern of twinkling stars. The background light from the city below was almost nonexistent, a pleasant change in the atmosphere that was rarely appreciated by most. Except me. I loved the clear sky, the faint presence of the Milky Way as it wrapped itself across the near-endless plane that was the sky I stare into the azure. The wind rustled just enough to where my abilities could sense if anything was near. I knew full well my mother had one of her many guards following me, I also knew he would soon grow bored and report back to her his findings. Which of course would be nothing. I would utilize that as my opportunity to find some placidity of mind.

A while later I hear the man sigh, He had been hiding in a tree for an hour now and finally decided he gathered enough intel for my mother. As he departures silently I am aware of his every move, His mind like an open book to me. I sit up and turn around taking the rains in my hand and turn Raven to start towards the Starlight Forest.

I stop in my tracks as I hear a carriage and horse hooves pound against the earth. Raven's ears perk and I sit watching as it makes its way up the hill to the gate. I make sure my hood covers my face and watch hiding in the shadows. The darkness forms around me as I become invisible, the shadows whispering in my ear about whats in the carriage, where it emanates from. Two men, in a Dawn kingdom carriage. From what the shadows express, they are high born. I wonder what brings my fathers enemies to his front door.
Aquila
I lay on Ravens back for hours just consistently visually examining the night welkin. The night sky of my kingdom was a clear one. The deep blue, almost a black but well illuminated by the bright full moon, glistened with a pattern of twinkling stars. The background light from the city below was almost nonexistent, a pleasant change in the atmosphere that was rarely appreciated by most. Except me. I loved the clear sky, the faint presence of the Milky Way as it wrapped itself across the near-endless plane that was the sky I stare into the azure. The wind rustled just enough to where my abilities could sense if anything was near. I knew full well my mother had one of her many guards following me, I also knew he would soon grow bored and report back to her his findings. Which of course would be nothing. I would utilize that as my opportunity to find some placidity of mind.

A while later I hear the man sigh, He had been hiding in a tree for an hour now and finally decided he gathered enough intel for my mother. As he departures silently I am aware of his every move, His mind like an open book to me. I sit up and turn around taking the rains in my hand and turn Raven to start towards the Starlight Forest.

I stop in my tracks as I hear a carriage and horse hooves pound against the earth. Raven's ears perk and I sit watching as it makes its way up the hill to the gate. I make sure my hood covers my face and watch hiding in the shadows. The darkness forms around me as I become invisible, the shadows whispering in my ear about whats in the carriage, where it emanates from. Two men, in a Dawn kingdom carriage. From what the shadows express, they are high born. I wonder what brings my fathers enemies to his front door.

Aspen:
Both of us were quite on the trip, unsure of how everything will go versus how it's suppose to go. I was intended to make a good impressions but my father and I had different view points of the definition. To me I was suppose to not upset the family and my future bride, to my father I was suppose to assert the reason for our visit and go in all business like...that was not happening. He may be hell bent that they killed my mother but I wasn't, there was no evidence or a reason to.

While starring out the window I thought I had seen movement among the trees but as I studied he shadows I saw nothing, but I didn't relax. I was use to darkness and shadows but these shadows were different from the ones from Dawn, it was like these could speak if asked too.

As the carriage came to a stop I looked at Seth, "Leave the talking to me for now, we don't need to be thrown out of their court." I say then step out as the door opens, looking up at the stars, it was a good night to fly. At the thought of it I could feel my wings itching to be set free but I pushed the feeling away entirely, I didn't need distractions right now. Seth stepped out next to me, also looking around then at the sky, " Do you think the sun hurts them?" He asked causing me to elbow him roughly in the side, "Be quiet." I hiss, his eyes snapping to mine and I raise my eyes brows. He nods and dips his head a little bit, not looking around as much now. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to end well.

The carriage driver quickly appoarched, placing my golden crown on my head then leaving, back to his position behind the horses in the little seat. Fixing the crown I sigh, I hated wearing it...it restricted my movements.
Aspen:
Both of us were quite on the trip, unsure of how everything will go versus how it's suppose to go. I was intended to make a good impressions but my father and I had different view points of the definition. To me I was suppose to not upset the family and my future bride, to my father I was suppose to assert the reason for our visit and go in all business like...that was not happening. He may be hell bent that they killed my mother but I wasn't, there was no evidence or a reason to.

While starring out the window I thought I had seen movement among the trees but as I studied he shadows I saw nothing, but I didn't relax. I was use to darkness and shadows but these shadows were different from the ones from Dawn, it was like these could speak if asked too.

As the carriage came to a stop I looked at Seth, "Leave the talking to me for now, we don't need to be thrown out of their court." I say then step out as the door opens, looking up at the stars, it was a good night to fly. At the thought of it I could feel my wings itching to be set free but I pushed the feeling away entirely, I didn't need distractions right now. Seth stepped out next to me, also looking around then at the sky, " Do you think the sun hurts them?" He asked causing me to elbow him roughly in the side, "Be quiet." I hiss, his eyes snapping to mine and I raise my eyes brows. He nods and dips his head a little bit, not looking around as much now. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to end well.

The carriage driver quickly appoarched, placing my golden crown on my head then leaving, back to his position behind the horses in the little seat. Fixing the crown I sigh, I hated wearing it...it restricted my movements.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19