Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283
"Yeah, I suppose you're right. The last thing I want would be to cause someone else pain." The teen then turned to glance at his partner. "Anything else you want to talk about?"
"Yeah, I suppose you're right. The last thing I want would be to cause someone else pain." The teen then turned to glance at his partner. "Anything else you want to talk about?"
Savannah shrugs. "No, yes, maybe. I don't know." She wanted to tell him, but didn't know if she could trust him to keep her secret.
Savannah shrugs. "No, yes, maybe. I don't know." She wanted to tell him, but didn't know if she could trust him to keep her secret.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ryu sighed as he stopped the jeep on top of a cliff overlooks a rather large valley. "You seem to be a bit nervous. If there's someone or something bothering you, I'll do my best to help." The teen didn't exactly want to lose his partner to madness, but things had been strange for that night.
Ryu sighed as he stopped the jeep on top of a cliff overlooks a rather large valley. "You seem to be a bit nervous. If there's someone or something bothering you, I'll do my best to help." The teen didn't exactly want to lose his partner to madness, but things had been strange for that night.
Savannah looks at him. "I have a secret that I've kept for over ten years, I don't know if I should share it now."
Savannah looks at him. "I have a secret that I've kept for over ten years, I don't know if I should share it now."
“Let me guess, you’re a dragon?” It was only meant to be a joke, but it would certainly explain a few things. “Either way, don’t feel like you have to tell me. It’s not my secret to tell.” The teen then leaned back on the seat and looked out the front window.
“Let me guess, you’re a dragon?” It was only meant to be a joke, but it would certainly explain a few things. “Either way, don’t feel like you have to tell me. It’s not my secret to tell.” The teen then leaned back on the seat and looked out the front window.
"Swear you won't tell anyone." Savannah says, looking completely serious.
"Swear you won't tell anyone." Savannah says, looking completely serious.
Ryu gave a light smile as he placed a hand on Savannah's head and playfully ruffled her hair. "I'd die first. We are partners, after all." It was meant to help break the tense atmosphere of the conversation, though his words didn't exactly help either. There was no telling where the future would take them at this point.
Ryu gave a light smile as he placed a hand on Savannah's head and playfully ruffled her hair. "I'd die first. We are partners, after all." It was meant to help break the tense atmosphere of the conversation, though his words didn't exactly help either. There was no telling where the future would take them at this point.
Savannah smiles at him. "Thanks." She says, looking kinda embarrassed.
Savannah smiles at him. "Thanks." She says, looking kinda embarrassed.
"Think nothing of it. After all, I wouldn't lie to my own partner. I am curious as to why you left, though. I doubt Talon would just let a dragoness leave. If the reports we get are accurate, there aren't a lot of those left." There was no malicious intent in his words. The last thing he wanted was to upset her.
"Think nothing of it. After all, I wouldn't lie to my own partner. I am curious as to why you left, though. I doubt Talon would just let a dragoness leave. If the reports we get are accurate, there aren't a lot of those left." There was no malicious intent in his words. The last thing he wanted was to upset her.
"I didn't leave. They ditched me because I wasn't maturing fast enough. My mom had two eggs at once, whenever that happens, one never makes it. They left me behind, and the order found me abd raised me." Savannah says, hoping she wasn't explaining it horribly.
"I didn't leave. They ditched me because I wasn't maturing fast enough. My mom had two eggs at once, whenever that happens, one never makes it. They left me behind, and the order found me abd raised me." Savannah says, hoping she wasn't explaining it horribly.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283