Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 282 283
Lily closed her eyes for a second. "I thought I could trust you to be responsible enough to not let her do that. She is going to get her foot dirty, Ryu. And that may kill her."
Lily closed her eyes for a second. "I thought I could trust you to be responsible enough to not let her do that. She is going to get her foot dirty, Ryu. And that may kill her."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
“I wouldn’t have let her go outside.” Ryu didn’t speak that loud, for fear of being reprimanded. “That, and she was on top of me. I doubt that she woukd’ve gotten dirty, especially after all the time I’ve spent with her.”
“I wouldn’t have let her go outside.” Ryu didn’t speak that loud, for fear of being reprimanded. “That, and she was on top of me. I doubt that she woukd’ve gotten dirty, especially after all the time I’ve spent with her.”
Lily shakes her head. "I can tell just by looking at you that you ate some of the grass as well. Don't try to deny it. You cannot do that."
Lily shakes her head. "I can tell just by looking at you that you ate some of the grass as well. Don't try to deny it. You cannot do that."
Savannah had started crying, not wanting Ryu to be taken away. She manages to pull all the blankets and pillows from her fort onto the bed, covering herself in them.
Savannah had started crying, not wanting Ryu to be taken away. She manages to pull all the blankets and pillows from her fort onto the bed, covering herself in them.
“I never denied it, and it won’t happen again.” Ryu was not a fan of confrontation when it was in this manner. He knew he did somethijg wrong, and he couldn’t do anything to change it. “Out of curiosity, why did you come go there in the first place? I doubt you have hidden cameras.”
“I never denied it, and it won’t happen again.” Ryu was not a fan of confrontation when it was in this manner. He knew he did somethijg wrong, and he couldn’t do anything to change it. “Out of curiosity, why did you come go there in the first place? I doubt you have hidden cameras.”
"Because, one of the monks heard a thump, and came to get me." Lily says, then motioned back into the room.
"Because, one of the monks heard a thump, and came to get me." Lily says, then motioned back into the room.
“Yeah, that was my back hitting the floor. That was why Sav was on top of me.” They weren’t exactly doing anything wrong. She had just kissed him before Lily intervened.
“Yeah, that was my back hitting the floor. That was why Sav was on top of me.” They weren’t exactly doing anything wrong. She had just kissed him before Lily intervened.
Lily opened the door to find Savannah seemingly gone, reaplaced by a massive pile of pillows.
Lily opened the door to find Savannah seemingly gone, reaplaced by a massive pile of pillows.
Ryu simply sighed as he walked in and gently tapped on the top of one of the pillows. “You know, you really should go into architecture. I’m sure someone would love to live in a house of pillows.” He then braced himself for the force Savannah would push against him with when she learned of his return.
Ryu simply sighed as he walked in and gently tapped on the top of one of the pillows. “You know, you really should go into architecture. I’m sure someone would love to live in a house of pillows.” He then braced himself for the force Savannah would push against him with when she learned of his return.
Savannah didn't move, nor did she make a sound.
Savannah didn't move, nor did she make a sound.
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 282 283