Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | > enter the history makers [OOC]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
Are we going to incorporate ships? Not in an extremely obvious way, but like, you can tell that they're there?
Are we going to incorporate ships? Not in an extremely obvious way, but like, you can tell that they're there?
Scorpicat10.gif
Yep ;0
Yep ;0
fJ1MNlM.png
Oh! So excite~
Oh! So excite~
Scorpicat10.gif
psst did you make your POV sorry if I'm being pushy but there's some people who would like to RP too I mean it can literally be a one-liner
psst did you make your POV sorry if I'm being pushy but there's some people who would like to RP too I mean it can literally be a one-liner
fJ1MNlM.png
ack sorry for not getting it done i literally have no good excuse but i never do so,,
why did i sign up for burr this is gonna go so badly
ack sorry for not getting it done i literally have no good excuse but i never do so,,
why did i sign up for burr this is gonna go so badly
By the way guys you can RP of your characters are currently in the bar (as long as they stay there XD) if you really want to RP!
By the way guys you can RP of your characters are currently in the bar (as long as they stay there XD) if you really want to RP!
fJ1MNlM.png
I figured we'd walk into the bar with Laurens (Willow) kicking down the door going "YOYOYOYO WHAT TIME IS IT?"
I figured we'd walk into the bar with Laurens (Willow) kicking down the door going "YOYOYOYO WHAT TIME IS IT?"
Scorpicat10.gif
YES
YES
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
(I feel like we're making our characters our avatars so imma do Jefferson because TBH I put more money into him)
(I feel like we're making our characters our avatars so imma do Jefferson because TBH I put more money into him)
Scorpicat10.gif
Ah true XD
hhhrhhrghgh I can't wait to continue
Ah true XD
hhhrhhrghgh I can't wait to continue
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30