Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | > enter the history makers [OOC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
omg yes beautiful

And ok, first one it is! (I actually already have it as that so XD)
Aaaanyways, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2376342 is the link and the RP is open! (To you guys at least haha)
pinging everyone for extra attention: @Willowfrost10 @mysticSpaghetti @MajesticalNoodle @Scorpicat10 @DoppelBia
Anyone whose character is in bold on the "cast sheet" hasn't posted their character yet, so I request that you please hurry up with that!
Feel free to make your starting POVs!

friendly reminder to sub to both of these threads

this thread will shortly become an OOC thread whee
omg yes beautiful

And ok, first one it is! (I actually already have it as that so XD)
Aaaanyways, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2376342 is the link and the RP is open! (To you guys at least haha)
pinging everyone for extra attention: @Willowfrost10 @mysticSpaghetti @MajesticalNoodle @Scorpicat10 @DoppelBia
Anyone whose character is in bold on the "cast sheet" hasn't posted their character yet, so I request that you please hurry up with that!
Feel free to make your starting POVs!

friendly reminder to sub to both of these threads

this thread will shortly become an OOC thread whee
fJ1MNlM.png
Great, what does OOC mean? Sorry
Great, what does OOC mean? Sorry
Scorpicat10.gif
Out of Character
Out of Character
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Oh, OKAY thanks
Oh, OKAY thanks
Scorpicat10.gif
@ scorpi (can I call you that XD) I counted up the laws/commandments and it actually has 10 so I actually could call it 10 rp commandments this is Great
(I didn't do it on purpose otherwise I would've done that in the first place lol)
@ scorpi (can I call you that XD) I counted up the laws/commandments and it actually has 10 so I actually could call it 10 rp commandments this is Great
(I didn't do it on purpose otherwise I would've done that in the first place lol)
fJ1MNlM.png
Yeah, you can call me whatever. And I know, MY MIND ONLY WORKS IN HAMILMEMES
Yeah, you can call me whatever. And I know, MY MIND ONLY WORKS IN HAMILMEMES
Scorpicat10.gif
saaaame XD
saaaame XD
fJ1MNlM.png
Oh dear, there will be a little delay in editing this thread as a glitch seems to have occurred where you can't edit posts, but hopefully it will be resolved and I can fix the thread XD
Oh dear, there will be a little delay in editing this thread as a glitch seems to have occurred where you can't edit posts, but hopefully it will be resolved and I can fix the thread XD
fJ1MNlM.png
Psst, anyone gonna RP? I would but it's like 6 in the morning and I'm tired hrhgrhr
Psst, anyone gonna RP? I would but it's like 6 in the morning and I'm tired hrhgrhr
fJ1MNlM.png
ack i have a floofy burr dragon scryed but i cant get it to copy
ack i have a floofy burr dragon scryed but i cant get it to copy
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30