Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | > enter the history makers [OOC]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
ack sorry im busy rn but i'll get done asap
ded
ack sorry im busy rn but i'll get done asap
ded
@mysticSpaghetti
Please hurry up! I'm afraid the RP might die and I worked hard on the coding and writing, these are two of the rules:
V. I honestly don't care how many sentences your POV is, but as long as it is easy to interact with and write about after (as long as you want it to be), it's fine.
VI. Please try to be active and keep up with the RP! If life gets in the way it's okay, just try your best! Also, if you are going to be unavailable for some time, let us know beforehand!
It's been several days now and I would really like to get this moving, sorry for bugging you! It'd be pretty easy to fit in a one-liner anytime!
@mysticSpaghetti
Please hurry up! I'm afraid the RP might die and I worked hard on the coding and writing, these are two of the rules:
V. I honestly don't care how many sentences your POV is, but as long as it is easy to interact with and write about after (as long as you want it to be), it's fine.
VI. Please try to be active and keep up with the RP! If life gets in the way it's okay, just try your best! Also, if you are going to be unavailable for some time, let us know beforehand!
It's been several days now and I would really like to get this moving, sorry for bugging you! It'd be pretty easy to fit in a one-liner anytime!
fJ1MNlM.png
sorry, i'm just worried that whatever i write will 100% completely suck ;-;
sorry, i'm just worried that whatever i write will 100% completely suck ;-;
Trust me, whatever you write my writing will be worse. We wouldn't judge if your writing not the best. The fun part of Rping is seeing yourself get better! Practice makes perfect :)
Trust me, whatever you write my writing will be worse. We wouldn't judge if your writing not the best. The fun part of Rping is seeing yourself get better! Practice makes perfect :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
noooo don't ever think that >:( people got their strengths and weaknesses and you may think that writing isn't your strength, but if you love it that's all that matters and you can always improve! We would never laugh at your writing because that's only unfair to you and ourselves because we all got something that we absolutely suck at so we don't have the right to laugh at anyone for something they can't do
noooo don't ever think that >:( people got their strengths and weaknesses and you may think that writing isn't your strength, but if you love it that's all that matters and you can always improve! We would never laugh at your writing because that's only unfair to you and ourselves because we all got something that we absolutely suck at so we don't have the right to laugh at anyone for something they can't do
fJ1MNlM.png
thanks guys..
and i'm really sorry to delay my low quality posts for even longer but i have to leave now :(
thanks guys..
and i'm really sorry to delay my low quality posts for even longer but i have to leave now :(
It's fine, don't feel rushed! I'm willing to wait for it a bit! It's fine :)
It's fine, don't feel rushed! I'm willing to wait for it a bit! It's fine :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
It's alright, just as long as you can post sometime!
It's alright, just as long as you can post sometime!
fJ1MNlM.png
*pokes* dont die plez
*pokes* dont die plez
fJ1MNlM.png
don't you mean

stay aLIIIIIIIIIIVE~
don't you mean

stay aLIIIIIIIIIIVE~
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png