Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Embers [1x1 Private RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I imagine cronus is less than pleased that the snow offers little in the way of camouflage, though XD plague is a lot of reds and greens so he could hide better; he'd like that I think

Myrddin takes a breath. He'd expected an emotional reaction from Quinn--his memories are made up of sight, since he can see, and the nature of the records allow them to be viewed by another as their own, so a lack of the physical capability to see wouldn't stop them from 'seeing', in the way things within the mind are--but the tears leave him surprisingly caught in a vice of his own emotion.

Gently, he keeps his touch steady, knowing it can be a bit overwhelming for the warlock. He wants, stupidly, to curl around him and clutch him, but--and this is so strange to realize--as much as it seems that Quinn has touched the deepest parts of himself, that he himself had lost, he doesn't know how far he can push.

So instead, he lays his wing around his back and hums tunelessly, waiting for Quinn to finish the records and come back to himself. He does, slowly, his tears worsening over time; it takes mere moments, truly, because the mind experiences memories in ways that do not suit linear time, but it seems to Myrddin like hours.

But he does, reaching up to wipe at his damp face, and the coatl inspects him for signs of distress. Despite finding none, he asks, "Are you alright?"
I imagine cronus is less than pleased that the snow offers little in the way of camouflage, though XD plague is a lot of reds and greens so he could hide better; he'd like that I think

Myrddin takes a breath. He'd expected an emotional reaction from Quinn--his memories are made up of sight, since he can see, and the nature of the records allow them to be viewed by another as their own, so a lack of the physical capability to see wouldn't stop them from 'seeing', in the way things within the mind are--but the tears leave him surprisingly caught in a vice of his own emotion.

Gently, he keeps his touch steady, knowing it can be a bit overwhelming for the warlock. He wants, stupidly, to curl around him and clutch him, but--and this is so strange to realize--as much as it seems that Quinn has touched the deepest parts of himself, that he himself had lost, he doesn't know how far he can push.

So instead, he lays his wing around his back and hums tunelessly, waiting for Quinn to finish the records and come back to himself. He does, slowly, his tears worsening over time; it takes mere moments, truly, because the mind experiences memories in ways that do not suit linear time, but it seems to Myrddin like hours.

But he does, reaching up to wipe at his damp face, and the coatl inspects him for signs of distress. Despite finding none, he asks, "Are you alright?"
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
Cronus doesn't really need camouflage but he isn't pleased that tourists and scavengers think he's a statue and pose stupidly in front of him. Sometimes he wants to sit and relax without getting bothered by others.

also just snuggle with him already geez, come on kiss kiss
I jest but like hgnn my heart

The tears even surprised Quinn them self, there had not been a single drop from those eyes for years. Perhaps even decades. Before, there were many fits of tears but after his sight was taken not a drop had fallen since. Even as the engineer passed he couldn't find it in himself to cry, perhaps out of fear, for the loss of his first love left deep scares.

The tears didn't stop, he couldn't have stopped them if he tried. So many emotions clawed at his heart, breaking it while the others tried to keep it together. It was a torrent battle and the emotions kept pouring out in each hiccup, each tear. Quinn leaned into the others touch though, seeking more comfort from another.

It was difficult for the warlock to deal with his emotions alone, always had been. They broke through the dams and caused horrible fits, surges of power which Samael or cronus had to soothe. They were not very good at soothing the other but they tried, helped him get through it. But he needed to be touched, needed to feel as if someone cared; as if he was not a stain upon the earth.

The question made the other try and stop the tears to respond, however it takes him a while. With a soft nod he inhales deeply, "Yes. After they took them I gave up. There was no way I could possibly see without eyes right?" He stopped allowing a sob to escape him as he steadied himself once more. "I was hopeless, lost with no way to see except for seconds at a time, and when they hit they left me in the dark for ages again. You've-" He choked, collapsing into a sobbing mess as these waves smothered him; dragging him further into tears.
Cronus doesn't really need camouflage but he isn't pleased that tourists and scavengers think he's a statue and pose stupidly in front of him. Sometimes he wants to sit and relax without getting bothered by others.

also just snuggle with him already geez, come on kiss kiss
I jest but like hgnn my heart

The tears even surprised Quinn them self, there had not been a single drop from those eyes for years. Perhaps even decades. Before, there were many fits of tears but after his sight was taken not a drop had fallen since. Even as the engineer passed he couldn't find it in himself to cry, perhaps out of fear, for the loss of his first love left deep scares.

The tears didn't stop, he couldn't have stopped them if he tried. So many emotions clawed at his heart, breaking it while the others tried to keep it together. It was a torrent battle and the emotions kept pouring out in each hiccup, each tear. Quinn leaned into the others touch though, seeking more comfort from another.

It was difficult for the warlock to deal with his emotions alone, always had been. They broke through the dams and caused horrible fits, surges of power which Samael or cronus had to soothe. They were not very good at soothing the other but they tried, helped him get through it. But he needed to be touched, needed to feel as if someone cared; as if he was not a stain upon the earth.

The question made the other try and stop the tears to respond, however it takes him a while. With a soft nod he inhales deeply, "Yes. After they took them I gave up. There was no way I could possibly see without eyes right?" He stopped allowing a sob to escape him as he steadied himself once more. "I was hopeless, lost with no way to see except for seconds at a time, and when they hit they left me in the dark for ages again. You've-" He choked, collapsing into a sobbing mess as these waves smothered him; dragging him further into tears.
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
I'm sorry I just laughed really hard at that. someone poses with a duckface for a selfie. cronus duckfaces too, and after the picture he eats them.

I knooow but myrddin is ??? emotions? what? intimacy? how do

The words are difficult to understand, but Myrddin understands the gist.

Sight. He'd let Quinn see again. He hadn't even considered how painful and wonderful that might be, how much it might hurt to have it slip away again. It isn't out of a lack of consideration, but rather a lack of experience, but still, he feels as though he'd deliberately hurt the other.

Quinn isn't very heavy, but when he leans for support it feels to Myrddin like he's holding the moon in his arms, something precious and usually out of reach, and now pressing heavily upon him. He wiggles off the lounge, sinuous, and awkwardly hugs the warlock, resting his chin between Quinn's horns. He smells of incense and ink, and he feels very, very fragile, like within the heavy fur there lies glass.

Quinn isn't weak, and Myrddin would never condescend to call him so. If he were forced to fight him to the death--he shudders at the thought--the warlock could prove a lethal opponent. The magic beginning to flux unsteadily in the air is prove enough of that. But in this?

In this, Myrddin has to hold together the shattered pieces of a very hurt creature, and one he actually cares to keep in one piece.

"I'm sorry," he coos, letting the song of his native tongue come to the forefront. "I should have let you prepare yourself. I warned you."
I'm sorry I just laughed really hard at that. someone poses with a duckface for a selfie. cronus duckfaces too, and after the picture he eats them.

I knooow but myrddin is ??? emotions? what? intimacy? how do

The words are difficult to understand, but Myrddin understands the gist.

Sight. He'd let Quinn see again. He hadn't even considered how painful and wonderful that might be, how much it might hurt to have it slip away again. It isn't out of a lack of consideration, but rather a lack of experience, but still, he feels as though he'd deliberately hurt the other.

Quinn isn't very heavy, but when he leans for support it feels to Myrddin like he's holding the moon in his arms, something precious and usually out of reach, and now pressing heavily upon him. He wiggles off the lounge, sinuous, and awkwardly hugs the warlock, resting his chin between Quinn's horns. He smells of incense and ink, and he feels very, very fragile, like within the heavy fur there lies glass.

Quinn isn't weak, and Myrddin would never condescend to call him so. If he were forced to fight him to the death--he shudders at the thought--the warlock could prove a lethal opponent. The magic beginning to flux unsteadily in the air is prove enough of that. But in this?

In this, Myrddin has to hold together the shattered pieces of a very hurt creature, and one he actually cares to keep in one piece.

"I'm sorry," he coos, letting the song of his native tongue come to the forefront. "I should have let you prepare yourself. I warned you."
He would get really upset bc he's a big baby and wants to be scary not be in a selfie. But he would totally do that.

Sssshhh don't worry Myrddin the floof gets real huggy and lovey once he opens up. It'll be a learning experience.

Ugh my poor son

Oddly enough the sight wasn't the only reason he was sobbing. Memories were dragged back up by the sudden vision but they only hurt more. It was before his eyes were taken, when he could still see, when he was young; naive. Times whenever the abuse was still there, where every day was a battle to stay happy and smiling. It was a bittersweet feeling, the beauty given to him by Myrddin corrupted by those horrid childhood memories. Anger soared through the other emotions, how dare these memories taint such a beautiful gift.

Quinn felt so much guilt in crying, making the other concerned over nothing too serious. Tears were held in for a few seconds but it didn't last for long, the emotions could not be stopped now. It was far too soon for him to recover, as much as he wished he could, it was impossible. More guilt racked his sobbing form as he realized he was leaning on the other, but leaning away would make him feel isolated; alone again like back before darkness became his sight. That couldn't happen, not right now. the touch was something he needed, an anchor which kept him in the present.

The hug caused a pause in the sobbing, a moment where he just breathed in Myrddin's scent and leaned into those arms. However the break was quickly stopped as the emotions waged more, tears continuing to fall from the eye-less sockets. His cover was soaked, and the ones that didn't get absorbed by the soft cloth around his eyes fell onto his own fur. But Myrddin kept him warm, the sodden fur not affected by the cold since he was inches away.

"No" Came from the warlock, it was a simple word but this wasn't the coatl's fault and he needed to tell him no matter how much time it took to choke the words out. "Myrddin.." He paused, the pain easily heard within the few words he had spoke. There was something deeper than losing sight again. "Something else.. Not-" He choked, wheezing softly before continuing. "Not this. Your gift was perfect like the giver." Even in tears he complimented the other, trying to convey it was not the mage's fault; that there was no need for apologies.
He would get really upset bc he's a big baby and wants to be scary not be in a selfie. But he would totally do that.

Sssshhh don't worry Myrddin the floof gets real huggy and lovey once he opens up. It'll be a learning experience.

Ugh my poor son

Oddly enough the sight wasn't the only reason he was sobbing. Memories were dragged back up by the sudden vision but they only hurt more. It was before his eyes were taken, when he could still see, when he was young; naive. Times whenever the abuse was still there, where every day was a battle to stay happy and smiling. It was a bittersweet feeling, the beauty given to him by Myrddin corrupted by those horrid childhood memories. Anger soared through the other emotions, how dare these memories taint such a beautiful gift.

Quinn felt so much guilt in crying, making the other concerned over nothing too serious. Tears were held in for a few seconds but it didn't last for long, the emotions could not be stopped now. It was far too soon for him to recover, as much as he wished he could, it was impossible. More guilt racked his sobbing form as he realized he was leaning on the other, but leaning away would make him feel isolated; alone again like back before darkness became his sight. That couldn't happen, not right now. the touch was something he needed, an anchor which kept him in the present.

The hug caused a pause in the sobbing, a moment where he just breathed in Myrddin's scent and leaned into those arms. However the break was quickly stopped as the emotions waged more, tears continuing to fall from the eye-less sockets. His cover was soaked, and the ones that didn't get absorbed by the soft cloth around his eyes fell onto his own fur. But Myrddin kept him warm, the sodden fur not affected by the cold since he was inches away.

"No" Came from the warlock, it was a simple word but this wasn't the coatl's fault and he needed to tell him no matter how much time it took to choke the words out. "Myrddin.." He paused, the pain easily heard within the few words he had spoke. There was something deeper than losing sight again. "Something else.. Not-" He choked, wheezing softly before continuing. "Not this. Your gift was perfect like the giver." Even in tears he complimented the other, trying to convey it was not the mage's fault; that there was no need for apologies.
he'll adapt ;) he's flamboyant and tactile anyway, he just needs to get used to being so with someone else

I know, poor thing! he makes me wanna hug him

Myrddin listens intently, and eases some, mind whirring, but coming to understand. It's other traumas, hidden behind one another, all coming to the forefront. He doubts Quinn is often able to be emotionally vulnerable, and doubts even more that the others here, for all that they might try, would be able to handle him being so. For something to strike so cleaning into the heart of him...it makes sense that other things would spill than just what is found at the surface level.

His heart rate eases some, that he had not inadvertently caused him real pain; this fit might indeed be good for the warlock, once it has passed. He resettles his arms, then winds his long tail around their feet, a heavy weight. His hide is sleek against Quinn's fur, and very warm, like leather over embers.

"Alright," he murmurs, affirming that he understood. "Crying is okay, you know? Somehow, you're still cute, even." Not completely a lie, though Quinn's a mess now, fur smashed on the side of his face that he'd tucked to Myrddin's shoulder, eye cover crooked and wet, his entire face a little swollen. It's endearing, in a way unlike a cute bunny and more as a long, unending ache in his chest that makes it clear that, yes, he's attached to this creature.

Well, he thinks, and smiles a little, wry. He had been itching for something different, hadn't he?
he'll adapt ;) he's flamboyant and tactile anyway, he just needs to get used to being so with someone else

I know, poor thing! he makes me wanna hug him

Myrddin listens intently, and eases some, mind whirring, but coming to understand. It's other traumas, hidden behind one another, all coming to the forefront. He doubts Quinn is often able to be emotionally vulnerable, and doubts even more that the others here, for all that they might try, would be able to handle him being so. For something to strike so cleaning into the heart of him...it makes sense that other things would spill than just what is found at the surface level.

His heart rate eases some, that he had not inadvertently caused him real pain; this fit might indeed be good for the warlock, once it has passed. He resettles his arms, then winds his long tail around their feet, a heavy weight. His hide is sleek against Quinn's fur, and very warm, like leather over embers.

"Alright," he murmurs, affirming that he understood. "Crying is okay, you know? Somehow, you're still cute, even." Not completely a lie, though Quinn's a mess now, fur smashed on the side of his face that he'd tucked to Myrddin's shoulder, eye cover crooked and wet, his entire face a little swollen. It's endearing, in a way unlike a cute bunny and more as a long, unending ache in his chest that makes it clear that, yes, he's attached to this creature.

Well, he thinks, and smiles a little, wry. He had been itching for something different, hadn't he?
Images flashed before his eyes, body twitching with each painful vision that slunk past. How could he have almost forgotten about this? Every evening of torment which was forced upon him, the tests that racked his tender form with pain, even the false gestures of affection from a tyrannical and corrupt mother. Traumas that plagued him once now rising back, how could they do this? How dare these visions present themselves whenever he was given the sweetest gift he had received in far too long?

He sobbed harder, confusion and anger welling inside his tight chest. Hands fumbled shakily, clinging to the larger dragon before him. His entire body trembled and shook as the visions faded in and out of light, the sobbing not helping to steady his trembling body. The movement of the other caused them to pause as he remembered he was not clinging and sobbing to the mother who hurt him but instead the mage who offered comfort. Relax Quinn, steady your breathing, do not allow her to do more damage to you. Not again. Not right now. Be strong to not weep. That thought caused him to take deeper breaths, allowing the sobs to lessen until they vanished, eased by the words spoken.

The comment caused a slight smile, one that seemed a bit odd on the figure seeing as he had just finished the first cry in years. Decades even. Those hands did not move, to afraid to let go of the anchor, much too scared it would become something else. A soft chuckle left him and the tundra coughed quietly, clearing his throat.

"I suppose you're curious as to the reason, yes?" The pain was still there, voice trembling as much as he was, however it was stronger than before. The fit might not be over, but for now the eye was above them.
Images flashed before his eyes, body twitching with each painful vision that slunk past. How could he have almost forgotten about this? Every evening of torment which was forced upon him, the tests that racked his tender form with pain, even the false gestures of affection from a tyrannical and corrupt mother. Traumas that plagued him once now rising back, how could they do this? How dare these visions present themselves whenever he was given the sweetest gift he had received in far too long?

He sobbed harder, confusion and anger welling inside his tight chest. Hands fumbled shakily, clinging to the larger dragon before him. His entire body trembled and shook as the visions faded in and out of light, the sobbing not helping to steady his trembling body. The movement of the other caused them to pause as he remembered he was not clinging and sobbing to the mother who hurt him but instead the mage who offered comfort. Relax Quinn, steady your breathing, do not allow her to do more damage to you. Not again. Not right now. Be strong to not weep. That thought caused him to take deeper breaths, allowing the sobs to lessen until they vanished, eased by the words spoken.

The comment caused a slight smile, one that seemed a bit odd on the figure seeing as he had just finished the first cry in years. Decades even. Those hands did not move, to afraid to let go of the anchor, much too scared it would become something else. A soft chuckle left him and the tundra coughed quietly, clearing his throat.

"I suppose you're curious as to the reason, yes?" The pain was still there, voice trembling as much as he was, however it was stronger than before. The fit might not be over, but for now the eye was above them.
Myrddin can't deny, he's relieved when the fit seems to pass, at least for now. Quinn ends up in a coughing fit, and he searches and finds his kerchief for him, pressing it to his hand. When it's too messy to do much good, he uses a hint of magic to banish the mess--a handy little thing he'd learned years ago--and offers it back. On the third pass, he instead gently begins to clean Quinn's face as best he can.

"...I won't say no," he admits. He is, of course, burningly, as ever. "But...I won't ask for information you do not wish to give."

He brings his wings around him for an embrace, using his hands to hold Quinn's face up as he carefully wipes it, fixing his eye cover and untangling his earrings from his fur. He's careful and diligent, claws gentle.

"If you wish to say," he continues, "I will listen. But your secrets are yours."
Myrddin can't deny, he's relieved when the fit seems to pass, at least for now. Quinn ends up in a coughing fit, and he searches and finds his kerchief for him, pressing it to his hand. When it's too messy to do much good, he uses a hint of magic to banish the mess--a handy little thing he'd learned years ago--and offers it back. On the third pass, he instead gently begins to clean Quinn's face as best he can.

"...I won't say no," he admits. He is, of course, burningly, as ever. "But...I won't ask for information you do not wish to give."

He brings his wings around him for an embrace, using his hands to hold Quinn's face up as he carefully wipes it, fixing his eye cover and untangling his earrings from his fur. He's careful and diligent, claws gentle.

"If you wish to say," he continues, "I will listen. But your secrets are yours."
My heart, it's too sweet

The other thanked him softly for allowing the use of the handkerchief, sniffling softly with each inhale. It would take some time before the tundra was right again, seeing as the fit was rather violent for the warlock. Surprise filled his expression as the other began to gently clean his face, and act no one had ever done for him. So intimate, sweet, it made his heart ache.

"Perhaps after decades of keeping it hidden in the depths of my mind it has come time to say.." Quinn looked hesitant, if he acknowledged the memories in any way it made them real . meant they actually happened. Did he truly want that? Yes. He needed someone to believe him, someone to understand why he behaved so oddly, why he hid and flinched.

A soft color tints his ears once more, the feeling someone he had craved for far to long. A gentle, true blue, affectionate touch. The other was not faking it, he wanted the tundra to be clean, to be okay. He longed or the touch to never stop, the affection something he missed so dearly.

"You can ask me anything, and I will answer. I will however clarify a few things, the reason I broke into tears at first was out of mere beauty. The sights you gave me, something I had longed hoped for, it brought me to tears..." Quinn sighed, "But with sight my past within the old clan was dredged up. The things I went through, the pain I had to endure it all surface at once.." Voice wavered a bit but he did not stop, he needed to be asked questions, needed to explain everything. "I apologize if you thought it was your fault, you only gave me more beauty than I had thought imaginable."
My heart, it's too sweet

The other thanked him softly for allowing the use of the handkerchief, sniffling softly with each inhale. It would take some time before the tundra was right again, seeing as the fit was rather violent for the warlock. Surprise filled his expression as the other began to gently clean his face, and act no one had ever done for him. So intimate, sweet, it made his heart ache.

"Perhaps after decades of keeping it hidden in the depths of my mind it has come time to say.." Quinn looked hesitant, if he acknowledged the memories in any way it made them real . meant they actually happened. Did he truly want that? Yes. He needed someone to believe him, someone to understand why he behaved so oddly, why he hid and flinched.

A soft color tints his ears once more, the feeling someone he had craved for far to long. A gentle, true blue, affectionate touch. The other was not faking it, he wanted the tundra to be clean, to be okay. He longed or the touch to never stop, the affection something he missed so dearly.

"You can ask me anything, and I will answer. I will however clarify a few things, the reason I broke into tears at first was out of mere beauty. The sights you gave me, something I had longed hoped for, it brought me to tears..." Quinn sighed, "But with sight my past within the old clan was dredged up. The things I went through, the pain I had to endure it all surface at once.." Voice wavered a bit but he did not stop, he needed to be asked questions, needed to explain everything. "I apologize if you thought it was your fault, you only gave me more beauty than I had thought imaginable."
;~; quinn deserves all the sweet

Myrddin breathes out. "The Isles are beautiful," he affirms, voice quiet and gentle, lilting with hints of a coatl's native song. He's learned to repress it, to communicate with others more easily, but he knows it's soothing. "They hold wonders unseen in any other part of Sornieth. Of course, every land has their wonders. But for a scholar and mage, there is none like the Isles. It is why I chose to settle there, when I left the Plateau."

There doesn't seem to be anything more he can do with the kerchief; the dampness left will simply have to dry. But he keeps the steady movements going, seeing how it brings peace to the warlock, starved so of affection. Maybe Myrddin is, too, with how easily and eagerly he grants it to him.

He lets silence linger, finding that his humming and heartbeat soothes Quinn, now that he knows there is no harm to it. With his wings and tail wound around him the warmth of his body heat has built, a comforting reprieve from the constant cold of the ship. Between them, his feather pulses with gentle heat.

Finally, when Quinn's breathing has steadied and his grip on Myrddin's robes has eased, he murmurs, "What happened?" It's a simple question; Quinn can go anywhere he wants from it. The wizard will follow his lead from there.
;~; quinn deserves all the sweet

Myrddin breathes out. "The Isles are beautiful," he affirms, voice quiet and gentle, lilting with hints of a coatl's native song. He's learned to repress it, to communicate with others more easily, but he knows it's soothing. "They hold wonders unseen in any other part of Sornieth. Of course, every land has their wonders. But for a scholar and mage, there is none like the Isles. It is why I chose to settle there, when I left the Plateau."

There doesn't seem to be anything more he can do with the kerchief; the dampness left will simply have to dry. But he keeps the steady movements going, seeing how it brings peace to the warlock, starved so of affection. Maybe Myrddin is, too, with how easily and eagerly he grants it to him.

He lets silence linger, finding that his humming and heartbeat soothes Quinn, now that he knows there is no harm to it. With his wings and tail wound around him the warmth of his body heat has built, a comforting reprieve from the constant cold of the ship. Between them, his feather pulses with gentle heat.

Finally, when Quinn's breathing has steadied and his grip on Myrddin's robes has eased, he murmurs, "What happened?" It's a simple question; Quinn can go anywhere he wants from it. The wizard will follow his lead from there.
Okay so like random question but when would you like to breed these lovebirds? Bc their kids are cute and me and my friend are dying over them.
Yep i told my friend about this, I needed to babble about how cute it is.

He nods at the statement, smiling softly as the memory replays in his head. The beauty still caught him in awe, such marvelous sight within one territory, however he pushed those thoughts away. However pleasant they may be now was not a time to be stuck within those memories, especially when he had the most beautiful thing right in front of him. Perhaps he should've said that aloud, but he is sure the other knew of his feelings. They were not subtly hidden.

Quinn couldn't help but smile as the movements continued, only to comfort the warlock. They couldn't believe how much tenderness and affection was shown in such an action. Simple yet infinitely loving, something he had craved for many decades. Something which seemed to escape him every time. Not this time.. This thought brings yet another smile, one bigger than the last.

Such warmth, the coatl was providing everything which he had craved. Warmth, affection, kindness and Quinn ate it up. Loved how the warmth provided a break from the bitter cold which encased them constantly. Such a perfect feeling, one he wanted to last until time.

"Very vague, but a perfect question to start. I was hatched decades ago, when my birth clan was still young. I was a mistake, something my mother didn't intend to happen. She did not wish for me, only wanted tundras. Nothing else, every other breed tainted her vision... So as you can imagine from an early age I was treated as so.. No affection from my own mother. She couldn't bare to look at me much less touch me." Sighing softly Quinn set his head on the coatl's chest, curling himself up inside the other's grasp. "One day though she looked at me, called me by my name. I was so happy, but she still refused to lay a gentle hand on me. Instead it became violent."

The warlock grimaced slightly, rubbing a scar hidden beneath all that fur of his. "That's why I crave the slightest touches. Why I sometimes grimace at my own name, she ruined me in so many ways.." The other indicated he was done for now, awaiting the next question.

Okay so like random question but when would you like to breed these lovebirds? Bc their kids are cute and me and my friend are dying over them.
Yep i told my friend about this, I needed to babble about how cute it is.

He nods at the statement, smiling softly as the memory replays in his head. The beauty still caught him in awe, such marvelous sight within one territory, however he pushed those thoughts away. However pleasant they may be now was not a time to be stuck within those memories, especially when he had the most beautiful thing right in front of him. Perhaps he should've said that aloud, but he is sure the other knew of his feelings. They were not subtly hidden.

Quinn couldn't help but smile as the movements continued, only to comfort the warlock. They couldn't believe how much tenderness and affection was shown in such an action. Simple yet infinitely loving, something he had craved for many decades. Something which seemed to escape him every time. Not this time.. This thought brings yet another smile, one bigger than the last.

Such warmth, the coatl was providing everything which he had craved. Warmth, affection, kindness and Quinn ate it up. Loved how the warmth provided a break from the bitter cold which encased them constantly. Such a perfect feeling, one he wanted to last until time.

"Very vague, but a perfect question to start. I was hatched decades ago, when my birth clan was still young. I was a mistake, something my mother didn't intend to happen. She did not wish for me, only wanted tundras. Nothing else, every other breed tainted her vision... So as you can imagine from an early age I was treated as so.. No affection from my own mother. She couldn't bare to look at me much less touch me." Sighing softly Quinn set his head on the coatl's chest, curling himself up inside the other's grasp. "One day though she looked at me, called me by my name. I was so happy, but she still refused to lay a gentle hand on me. Instead it became violent."

The warlock grimaced slightly, rubbing a scar hidden beneath all that fur of his. "That's why I crave the slightest touches. Why I sometimes grimace at my own name, she ruined me in so many ways.." The other indicated he was done for now, awaiting the next question.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14