Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Embers [1x1 Private RP]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[s]oh my goood that mini quinn!! and the sweet terracotta girl oh my god!! they're all three so good I can't--[/s] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8p5aacGyv1qlr5lf.gif[/img] [s]HOW ARE WE GONNA SPLIT THEM UP I'M--[/s] Myrddin moves towards the map, deliberate and dangerous. His eyes sweep the area, taking stock of the exact placement of the pin, narrowing dangerously in thought. Ah, so she's hidden herself away. Clever, but he'd already known that. Not as clever as he, though. His lips curl into a smile that holds no humour. "Thank you," he says, voice gentle, claws resting on the map with the tips just barely denting the paper. He turns towards Judas, meeting mischief with mischief. "Anything I should know in particular?" he asks, deceptively mild.
oh my goood that mini quinn!! and the sweet terracotta girl oh my god!!

they're all three so good I can't--

tumblr_m8p5aacGyv1qlr5lf.gif

HOW ARE WE GONNA SPLIT THEM UP I'M--

Myrddin moves towards the map, deliberate and dangerous. His eyes sweep the area, taking stock of the exact placement of the pin, narrowing dangerously in thought.

Ah, so she's hidden herself away. Clever, but he'd already known that. Not as clever as he, though.

His lips curl into a smile that holds no humour. "Thank you," he says, voice gentle, claws resting on the map with the tips just barely denting the paper.

He turns towards Judas, meeting mischief with mischief. "Anything I should know in particular?" he asks, deceptively mild.
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
I know how you feel, I'm like head over heels in love with the green kiddd hgnn

At the mention of splitting them up my friend wants the little quinn, if you don't want her or could go with another one which would you choose? I'm honestly fine with either tbh.

The skydancer walked through another frozen doorway, leading into his more private chambers. As his fingertips brushed the spines of the hand-bound books the captain couldn't help but smile. Samael stored his data here, most of it pulled from the minds of his patients.

The area however was highly private, the motion to welcome Myrddin never came. If the coatl was to step into the room he would not be a very happy captain, but he knew the coatl was wise enough not to follow.

Judas stopped in front of the purple spines, humming as he glanced through the titles. He pulled the second to last book out of its spot and walked from the room.

"Here." The raspy voice came again, a mere echo of what he once sounded like. The book was all the information gathered from Quinn about his mother, it provided quite a bit of insight on her character.

I know how you feel, I'm like head over heels in love with the green kiddd hgnn

At the mention of splitting them up my friend wants the little quinn, if you don't want her or could go with another one which would you choose? I'm honestly fine with either tbh.

The skydancer walked through another frozen doorway, leading into his more private chambers. As his fingertips brushed the spines of the hand-bound books the captain couldn't help but smile. Samael stored his data here, most of it pulled from the minds of his patients.

The area however was highly private, the motion to welcome Myrddin never came. If the coatl was to step into the room he would not be a very happy captain, but he knew the coatl was wise enough not to follow.

Judas stopped in front of the purple spines, humming as he glanced through the titles. He pulled the second to last book out of its spot and walked from the room.

"Here." The raspy voice came again, a mere echo of what he once sounded like. The book was all the information gathered from Quinn about his mother, it provided quite a bit of insight on her character.

Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
aaah, it's a good little clutch, I am very pleased

um...I'll take the wee terracotta girl. :D I like that there's a mini quinn, a little green bab with maize tert, and then one like doing her own thing lol.

the little green bab is very bright, quinn will love her immensely I think

Myrddin watches Judas, settling down to wait. He takes in what he can through the doorway, deeply curious, but he knows that Judas has clear boundaries in place, and he doesn't wish to overstep one.

Instead he turns back to the map until Judas approaches again, his footsteps heavy. The rasp of his voice makes Myrddin turn, and he takes the book with a smile, flipping it open. "Ah," he breathes, smile curling again. "I see." His hands are deceptively gentle on the pages. "Yes, this is very helpful. Might I borrow it?"
aaah, it's a good little clutch, I am very pleased

um...I'll take the wee terracotta girl. :D I like that there's a mini quinn, a little green bab with maize tert, and then one like doing her own thing lol.

the little green bab is very bright, quinn will love her immensely I think

Myrddin watches Judas, settling down to wait. He takes in what he can through the doorway, deeply curious, but he knows that Judas has clear boundaries in place, and he doesn't wish to overstep one.

Instead he turns back to the map until Judas approaches again, his footsteps heavy. The rasp of his voice makes Myrddin turn, and he takes the book with a smile, flipping it open. "Ah," he breathes, smile curling again. "I see." His hands are deceptively gentle on the pages. "Yes, this is very helpful. Might I borrow it?"
Alrighty, well that was pretty easy to divide. Ahh I can't wait to start making an outfit for my new girlie. heh.

Judas nodded at the request, "Keep it hidden." The coughing settled in again, bugs dimming the lights as the frigid being hacked. It was extricating to just hear, but the pain tore Judas skin a bit.

Grunting the captain weakly settled back down in the chair, fireflies settling on him and blinking little messages which caused the undead to smile through the pain as it numbed once more.

Quinn's gentle footsteps are heard approaching, and the fireflies dance away from the map, flickering around the room with a lazy glow. The tundra gives a small peck on the cheek to Myrddin before handing him a copy of the totem pole's anatomy.

"Samael wants me to let you know those papers are precious, so keep them safe because he will not give out another copy."
Alrighty, well that was pretty easy to divide. Ahh I can't wait to start making an outfit for my new girlie. heh.

Judas nodded at the request, "Keep it hidden." The coughing settled in again, bugs dimming the lights as the frigid being hacked. It was extricating to just hear, but the pain tore Judas skin a bit.

Grunting the captain weakly settled back down in the chair, fireflies settling on him and blinking little messages which caused the undead to smile through the pain as it numbed once more.

Quinn's gentle footsteps are heard approaching, and the fireflies dance away from the map, flickering around the room with a lazy glow. The tundra gives a small peck on the cheek to Myrddin before handing him a copy of the totem pole's anatomy.

"Samael wants me to let you know those papers are precious, so keep them safe because he will not give out another copy."
myrddin made himself right at home, eh? ;)

SAME

she's gonna be so spoiled

Myrddin nods and tucks it away into his robes; where he puts it, Judas can't tell, but it's gone a moment later.

He brightens and chirrups at Quinn's approach, and takes the papers with care. "Oh, I will," he promises, eyes flicking across the pages. He grins at Quinn. "You must have had to sweet talk him to get these," he teases. He carefully returns the pages to their binding and slips it into his robes, nudging close to Quinn. Shared warmth is very welcome in these chambers.

He can sense Judas watching, but the gaze is gentle.
myrddin made himself right at home, eh? ;)

SAME

she's gonna be so spoiled

Myrddin nods and tucks it away into his robes; where he puts it, Judas can't tell, but it's gone a moment later.

He brightens and chirrups at Quinn's approach, and takes the papers with care. "Oh, I will," he promises, eyes flicking across the pages. He grins at Quinn. "You must have had to sweet talk him to get these," he teases. He carefully returns the pages to their binding and slips it into his robes, nudging close to Quinn. Shared warmth is very welcome in these chambers.

He can sense Judas watching, but the gaze is gentle.
Ughh good, all three of the kids are gonna be ;w;

Now just gotta try and find an outfit for Juniper heh. I already have lore ideas too.

"You have no idea. Samael is very untrusting when it comes to anything, especially his notes." Quinn laughed cheerfully, leaning onto Myrddin with a pleased hum. Even with the all the fur it is rather obvious the tundra is still not quite used to the frigid temperatures, especially in the lower levels of the ship.

A strong chill ran down the tundra's spine and he sighed softly. "Judas I know you're undead but it's colder down here than outside." The teasing caused another exhale from Judas, a crooked smile curling.

"I believe you've met everyone on this ship besides the rats now." Quinn paused, checking off Judas in his mental list. "Is there anything else you might want to do within these walls?"

Ughh good, all three of the kids are gonna be ;w;

Now just gotta try and find an outfit for Juniper heh. I already have lore ideas too.

"You have no idea. Samael is very untrusting when it comes to anything, especially his notes." Quinn laughed cheerfully, leaning onto Myrddin with a pleased hum. Even with the all the fur it is rather obvious the tundra is still not quite used to the frigid temperatures, especially in the lower levels of the ship.

A strong chill ran down the tundra's spine and he sighed softly. "Judas I know you're undead but it's colder down here than outside." The teasing caused another exhale from Judas, a crooked smile curling.

"I believe you've met everyone on this ship besides the rats now." Quinn paused, checking off Judas in his mental list. "Is there anything else you might want to do within these walls?"

JUNIPER, THAT'S SO CUTE. I like that they're all named and squirreled into place like three minutes after we have them, lol.

I'm so glad, I love them all ;~;

oooh, do tell!

"I can relate to that," Myrddin confesses. He, too, is extremely zealous about his journals and notes. That Samael relinquished these is, he thinks, extremely telling.

He drapes his wing across Quinn's back at the shiver, letting the warmth soak into his fur. He hums at the question, thoughtful. "Well, now that I've met my new mother and father-in-law--" Quinn shoves him, and he laughs. "Alright, alright."

Sincerely, he says, "Spending time with you is my greatest pleasure."
JUNIPER, THAT'S SO CUTE. I like that they're all named and squirreled into place like three minutes after we have them, lol.

I'm so glad, I love them all ;~;

oooh, do tell!

"I can relate to that," Myrddin confesses. He, too, is extremely zealous about his journals and notes. That Samael relinquished these is, he thinks, extremely telling.

He drapes his wing across Quinn's back at the shiver, letting the warmth soak into his fur. He hums at the question, thoughtful. "Well, now that I've met my new mother and father-in-law--" Quinn shoves him, and he laughs. "Alright, alright."

Sincerely, he says, "Spending time with you is my greatest pleasure."
She's gonna be a lot like Quinn power wise, but she's mute. So she learns a lot of sign language and how to project he voice mentally like cronus does. Fitzgerald helps the kid learn to control the powers positively, with Quinn's help and she becomes the coatl's assistant. That's it so far though.

Judas looked puzzled at the statement, then cracks a grin. The expression Quinn makes is hilarious, and drags a hollow laugh from the frozen being. The pain is very evident in the quite sound however, and the tundra looks worried.

"Captain as much as we love your voice, Samael has told you what speaking does. Please do not put yourself through more damage until we find a way to soothe it." Sadness darkened in the skydancers features, a bitter frown settling onto frigid beings lips.

The tundra reached out and gently placed his hand over Judas' a soft magic hum protecting quinn from the powers which could turn him into one of the statues.

"You flirt." Quinn stated with a laugh, pulling his hand away as Judas' feelings sunk back down. The tundra gave a soft smile before sighing and looking towards the Coatl.
She's gonna be a lot like Quinn power wise, but she's mute. So she learns a lot of sign language and how to project he voice mentally like cronus does. Fitzgerald helps the kid learn to control the powers positively, with Quinn's help and she becomes the coatl's assistant. That's it so far though.

Judas looked puzzled at the statement, then cracks a grin. The expression Quinn makes is hilarious, and drags a hollow laugh from the frozen being. The pain is very evident in the quite sound however, and the tundra looks worried.

"Captain as much as we love your voice, Samael has told you what speaking does. Please do not put yourself through more damage until we find a way to soothe it." Sadness darkened in the skydancers features, a bitter frown settling onto frigid beings lips.

The tundra reached out and gently placed his hand over Judas' a soft magic hum protecting quinn from the powers which could turn him into one of the statues.

"You flirt." Quinn stated with a laugh, pulling his hand away as Judas' feelings sunk back down. The tundra gave a soft smile before sighing and looking towards the Coatl.
niiice

I think I'm gonna go gentle with gwen, she manifested magic much in the same way myrddin did, so he takes her under his wing to teach her to control it, but makes certain she doesn't become lost in her own mind as he did. lots of quinn's personality traits, and she makes myrddin feel like he finally understands the world.

of course both myrddin and quinn spoil the dickens out of their babs but it's a kind of "it's best for her to come with me and her to stay with you" kinda thing

At the face Quinn makes, Myrddin laughs, then throws a wink at Judas. "Samael being, of course, the mother-in-law," he stage-whispers, which only seems to make the laughter worse when it comes. He feels a bit guilty for it when he sees how painful it is.

"Is there something that might be done?" he asks, solemn. "Why does it cause pain, exactly?" If there is a cause, there might be a way to stop it, though he may have to see his student to gain some better knowledge...

"Is it a flirt when it's entirely sincere?" Myrddin wonders, smiling at Quinn.
niiice

I think I'm gonna go gentle with gwen, she manifested magic much in the same way myrddin did, so he takes her under his wing to teach her to control it, but makes certain she doesn't become lost in her own mind as he did. lots of quinn's personality traits, and she makes myrddin feel like he finally understands the world.

of course both myrddin and quinn spoil the dickens out of their babs but it's a kind of "it's best for her to come with me and her to stay with you" kinda thing

At the face Quinn makes, Myrddin laughs, then throws a wink at Judas. "Samael being, of course, the mother-in-law," he stage-whispers, which only seems to make the laughter worse when it comes. He feels a bit guilty for it when he sees how painful it is.

"Is there something that might be done?" he asks, solemn. "Why does it cause pain, exactly?" If there is a cause, there might be a way to stop it, though he may have to see his student to gain some better knowledge...

"Is it a flirt when it's entirely sincere?" Myrddin wonders, smiling at Quinn.
Yeah, it is for the best.

I've also been developing Fitzgerlad a lot and I love the boy. Dang fodder finds that win over my heart.

The clarfication caused an even louder laugh, which in turn caused Judas to bend over in pain, clutching at his sides as the wheezing started up. Each cough made Quinn more concerned, the Tundra shifting his weight quickly between his feet.

"We are trying to figure a way to thaw Judas' body, but until that knowledge is found we really don't have a clue.." Quinn looked serious, tone holding no emotion as he held it back. "Samael is unsure exactly of why it causes pain, all of us are actually. There are theories but you would have to ask the flower about them." Judas eventually settled, fireflies landing on him to try and offer a small amount of comfort.

The tundra nudged him again, chuckling softly. With hesitance he turned to leave, allowing the captain to be alone. Judas did not like people knowing he still felt, did not want anyone to watch him suffer through the torment.
Yeah, it is for the best.

I've also been developing Fitzgerlad a lot and I love the boy. Dang fodder finds that win over my heart.

The clarfication caused an even louder laugh, which in turn caused Judas to bend over in pain, clutching at his sides as the wheezing started up. Each cough made Quinn more concerned, the Tundra shifting his weight quickly between his feet.

"We are trying to figure a way to thaw Judas' body, but until that knowledge is found we really don't have a clue.." Quinn looked serious, tone holding no emotion as he held it back. "Samael is unsure exactly of why it causes pain, all of us are actually. There are theories but you would have to ask the flower about them." Judas eventually settled, fireflies landing on him to try and offer a small amount of comfort.

The tundra nudged him again, chuckling softly. With hesitance he turned to leave, allowing the captain to be alone. Judas did not like people knowing he still felt, did not want anyone to watch him suffer through the torment.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14