Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 176 177
Amelia nods. "I'm sure."
Amelia nods. "I'm sure."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Ok. Any ideas for the day?"
"Ok. Any ideas for the day?"
Amelia thinks and shakes her head. "No, not really."
Amelia thinks and shakes her head. "No, not really."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Ok.. me either..."
"Ok.. me either..."
"Wanna just sit around and talk, then?" Amelia suggests. "Unless you want to get started on what the King ordered at the ball as far as children are concerned..."
"Wanna just sit around and talk, then?" Amelia suggests. "Unless you want to get started on what the King ordered at the ball as far as children are concerned..."

FR +8 hours.

"I say lets talk. No need to rush."
"I say lets talk. No need to rush."
Amelia nods in response. She's really happy for that.
Amelia nods in response. She's really happy for that.

FR +8 hours.

"So... anything on your mind?"
"So... anything on your mind?"
"Aside from the King's unfair order for us to have our first child within a year of our union?" Amelia asks softly.
"Aside from the King's unfair order for us to have our first child within a year of our union?" Amelia asks softly.

FR +8 hours.

"I think that is ridiculous really." He says. "We just met."
"I think that is ridiculous really." He says. "We just met."
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 176 177