Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177
"That's the thing... i... well. Don't a lot. I think i become a wolf. Pardon being so common." He says. Though he thought maybe he didn't have a determined shape when shifting into an animal.
"That's the thing... i... well. Don't a lot. I think i become a wolf. Pardon being so common." He says. Though he thought maybe he didn't have a determined shape when shifting into an animal.
Amelia smiles. "There's nothing to pardon you for. Being a wolf shifter is awesome." The faerie tells him, speaking softly. It's clear in her eyes how cool she thinks that is. Even if wolf was the most common type of shifter, the faerie still found it really awesome .
Amelia smiles. "There's nothing to pardon you for. Being a wolf shifter is awesome." The faerie tells him, speaking softly. It's clear in her eyes how cool she thinks that is. Even if wolf was the most common type of shifter, the faerie still found it really awesome .
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
He blushed a bit. "I dont normally shift honestly when i do im alone." He says. To be honest he found shifting at times unnecessary. Unless he had to run away or something or blend in. "What about you?" He asks. "What makes you as a water fairy special?"
He blushed a bit. "I dont normally shift honestly when i do im alone." He says. To be honest he found shifting at times unnecessary. Unless he had to run away or something or blend in. "What about you?" He asks. "What makes you as a water fairy special?"
"Nothing, really. Except perhaps how much control we have over the water and the fact that we have nothing at all to fear from it, I guess..." Amelia answers, not sure of the best way to word her response.
"Nothing, really. Except perhaps how much control we have over the water and the fact that we have nothing at all to fear from it, I guess..." Amelia answers, not sure of the best way to word her response.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Oh i see. So you're type can swim and control it with ease?" He asks curiously. He didn't pry into the specifics though in case she was nervous.
"Oh i see. So you're type can swim and control it with ease?" He asks curiously. He didn't pry into the specifics though in case she was nervous.
"I can do anything I want with water. I can manipulate it so it will bend to my will. I can even create storms if I want to. Hurricanes and tsunamis and thunderstorms. All just by losing my temper."
"I can do anything I want with water. I can manipulate it so it will bend to my will. I can even create storms if I want to. Hurricanes and tsunamis and thunderstorms. All just by losing my temper."

FR +8 hours.

"Sounds like youre more a goddess of water. Not a faerie." He says. He didn't have such power, in reality he was amazed such power even existed... "have you ever lost your temper?" He asks.
"Sounds like youre more a goddess of water. Not a faerie." He says. He didn't have such power, in reality he was amazed such power even existed... "have you ever lost your temper?" He asks.
"I wouldn't say I'm a goddess of water. All water faeries have the same powers." The faerie protested playfully. "Once or twice." Amelia admits, ashamed of that fact. "On that occasion, though, all I did was cause a torrential downpour of rain and a thunder and lightning storm."
"I wouldn't say I'm a goddess of water. All water faeries have the same powers." The faerie protested playfully. "Once or twice." Amelia admits, ashamed of that fact. "On that occasion, though, all I did was cause a torrential downpour of rain and a thunder and lightning storm."

FR +8 hours.

Maxwell leans on a railing. "Oh i understand now..." He says. "Nothing wrong with losing your temper. You know? It happens to everyone. But it's good that no one was harmed by the storms." He says. He looks at her seeing she hasnt finished her drink. "I can't tell if im talking your ears off." He chuckles hoping he wasn't boring.
Maxwell leans on a railing. "Oh i understand now..." He says. "Nothing wrong with losing your temper. You know? It happens to everyone. But it's good that no one was harmed by the storms." He says. He looks at her seeing she hasnt finished her drink. "I can't tell if im talking your ears off." He chuckles hoping he wasn't boring.
Amelia shrugs lightly as he says its okay to lose her temper, as long as no one was hurt by the storms. Or, at least, that's how she interpreted it. When the shifter comments on talking her ears off, the faerie chuckles. "No, you aren't talking my ears off. And this drink is still mostly full because although it's a Fae drink - our equivalent to alcohol - I'm not really in the mood for drinking." She reassures Maxwell.
Amelia shrugs lightly as he says its okay to lose her temper, as long as no one was hurt by the storms. Or, at least, that's how she interpreted it. When the shifter comments on talking her ears off, the faerie chuckles. "No, you aren't talking my ears off. And this drink is still mostly full because although it's a Fae drink - our equivalent to alcohol - I'm not really in the mood for drinking." She reassures Maxwell.

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177