Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
Maxwell smiles. "You're welcome." He says. He was glad to leave the party behind for awhile and think. "So, what shall we discuss about humans?" He asks.
Maxwell smiles. "You're welcome." He says. He was glad to leave the party behind for awhile and think. "So, what shall we discuss about humans?" He asks.
"Culture and customs?" Amelia suggests thoughtfully, smiling. She found the culture and customs of any other species as interesting, if she was honest with herself at all. Even shifter customs she'd find interesting!
"Culture and customs?" Amelia suggests thoughtfully, smiling. She found the culture and customs of any other species as interesting, if she was honest with herself at all. Even shifter customs she'd find interesting!
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Sounds interesting. How can we best discuss it?" He asks. He wasn't sure what she would like to discuss about the cultures of humans. "So... where to start?"
"Sounds interesting. How can we best discuss it?" He asks. He wasn't sure what she would like to discuss about the cultures of humans. "So... where to start?"
Amelia shrugs lightly. "I hear some areas of Japanese culture is interesting." The faerie admits quietly, having heard a lot about it from relatives when she goes to visit them.
Amelia shrugs lightly. "I hear some areas of Japanese culture is interesting." The faerie admits quietly, having heard a lot about it from relatives when she goes to visit them.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"You have?" He asks. "Well let's begin there. What's unique about their culture?" He asks.
"You have?" He asks. "Well let's begin there. What's unique about their culture?" He asks.
Amelia smiles. "I've never been there myself, but I hear stories about the place from some of my Sylph cousins who go there all the time." The water faerie admits, rather shyly. "From what they've said, it sounds like the Samurai - or Japanese foot soldiers - are a very interesting group of people. They're all about honour, and service to their Emperor."
Amelia smiles. "I've never been there myself, but I hear stories about the place from some of my Sylph cousins who go there all the time." The water faerie admits, rather shyly. "From what they've said, it sounds like the Samurai - or Japanese foot soldiers - are a very interesting group of people. They're all about honour, and service to their Emperor."

FR +8 hours.

"They do sound interesting... i know little to nothing about the humans... never saw one either..." he says looking at the moon for time. "What do you think?" He asks.
"They do sound interesting... i know little to nothing about the humans... never saw one either..." he says looking at the moon for time. "What do you think?" He asks.
"Well you know what you look like when you aren't in your animal form?" Amelia asks him. "That's what a human looks like. From what I can tell from drawings my cousins have shown me, anyway." The faerie explains to him. "What type of shifter are you, anyway? I know wolf shifters aren't the only ones, they're just the most common ones found."
"Well you know what you look like when you aren't in your animal form?" Amelia asks him. "That's what a human looks like. From what I can tell from drawings my cousins have shown me, anyway." The faerie explains to him. "What type of shifter are you, anyway? I know wolf shifters aren't the only ones, they're just the most common ones found."

FR +8 hours.

"I dont have a definitive shape... i look human i suppose. Ive never really taken notice." He says. "Wolf is very common. But i dont believe I've met many others besides eagle and wolf." He says. "Though I'm sure there is more."
"I dont have a definitive shape... i look human i suppose. Ive never really taken notice." He says. "Wolf is very common. But i dont believe I've met many others besides eagle and wolf." He says. "Though I'm sure there is more."
"When you shift, what animal do you become?" Amelia asks, seeing as he hadn't technically answered what she'd asked him. She already knew the types of shifter; wolf, coyote, eagle, bear, tiger, lynx and leopard.
"When you shift, what animal do you become?" Amelia asks, seeing as he hadn't technically answered what she'd asked him. She already knew the types of shifter; wolf, coyote, eagle, bear, tiger, lynx and leopard.

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177