Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
The man was determined. "Aw please?" He asks. Maxwell wasn't too pleased but hid his distaste. "I was only curious. I've never met any faerie." He says. He hopes she didn't mind talking to a shifter... they usually weren't seen highly. He was a soldier but still had glances of disdain directed at him.
The man was determined. "Aw please?" He asks. Maxwell wasn't too pleased but hid his distaste. "I was only curious. I've never met any faerie." He says. He hopes she didn't mind talking to a shifter... they usually weren't seen highly. He was a soldier but still had glances of disdain directed at him.
"I went over the top with my explanation, didn't I?" Amelia asks, sighing softly. It wasn't the first time, either. "I'm just not very good at making new friends." Then the faerie turned part of her attention to the other male competing for her attention. "I don't want to dance with you." As far as she's concerned, this other guy is rude for trying to interrupt her conversation, so she doesn't want to know.
"I went over the top with my explanation, didn't I?" Amelia asks, sighing softly. It wasn't the first time, either. "I'm just not very good at making new friends." Then the faerie turned part of her attention to the other male competing for her attention. "I don't want to dance with you." As far as she's concerned, this other guy is rude for trying to interrupt her conversation, so she doesn't want to know.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
The man walks off. Maxwell shrugs. "No not really. Your explanation was fine." He says. "As for new friends may i ask why?" He asks. After her talk with the other man he had a possible explanation but he didn't say anything about that. "So are you trying to find a friend here?" He asks.
The man walks off. Maxwell shrugs. "No not really. Your explanation was fine." He says. "As for new friends may i ask why?" He asks. After her talk with the other man he had a possible explanation but he didn't say anything about that. "So are you trying to find a friend here?" He asks.
Amelia sighs softly, leaning against a wall. "It could be a number of things, to be honest. One of the big ones being that not many appreciate my practical jokes and another big one being that I can be very picky over who I want to be friends with, and what situations I'll become friends with them in." The faerie explains. At his question about trying to find a friend, the faerie chuckles softly. "I don't know anyone here. I just got an invite with a name on it, and that's the guy the king expects me to spend the rest of my life with." What she doesn't realise is that she's talking to the man whose name was on her invitation.
Amelia sighs softly, leaning against a wall. "It could be a number of things, to be honest. One of the big ones being that not many appreciate my practical jokes and another big one being that I can be very picky over who I want to be friends with, and what situations I'll become friends with them in." The faerie explains. At his question about trying to find a friend, the faerie chuckles softly. "I don't know anyone here. I just got an invite with a name on it, and that's the guy the king expects me to spend the rest of my life with." What she doesn't realise is that she's talking to the man whose name was on her invitation.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"I see." He says. He had put two and two together and knew that he was going to be with her... "im sure youll make friends eventually. Have you ever met a human?" He asks curiously. He has never experienced human culture.. and was generally curious about them... what were they like? What did they do differently?
"I see." He says. He had put two and two together and knew that he was going to be with her... "im sure youll make friends eventually. Have you ever met a human?" He asks curiously. He has never experienced human culture.. and was generally curious about them... what were they like? What did they do differently?
Amelia smiles wistfully. "No, I've never met a human. I've read a lot about them, though, and heard stories from some of my older faerie relatives." The brunette answers softly. "Do you want to go somewhere quieter so you can hear them properly, and I don't have to shout to make myself heard?"
Amelia smiles wistfully. "No, I've never met a human. I've read a lot about them, though, and heard stories from some of my older faerie relatives." The brunette answers softly. "Do you want to go somewhere quieter so you can hear them properly, and I don't have to shout to make myself heard?"

FR +8 hours.

"Sure. Would you like to go out on the balcony?" He asks. "I'd be interested in hearing your stories." He says honestly. He may be a shifter but he looked human at the moment.
"Sure. Would you like to go out on the balcony?" He asks. "I'd be interested in hearing your stories." He says honestly. He may be a shifter but he looked human at the moment.
Amelia smiles and nods. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." The faerie agrees, thinking that outside on the balcony should be quiet enough to talk - both without being overheard and without having to shout to be heard.
Amelia smiles and nods. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." The faerie agrees, thinking that outside on the balcony should be quiet enough to talk - both without being overheard and without having to shout to be heard.

FR +8 hours.

He guides her to the balcony where it was far more quiet and peaceful. "Is this better?" He asks her kindly.
He guides her to the balcony where it was far more quiet and peaceful. "Is this better?" He asks her kindly.
Amelia feels like she can breathe again. standing on that balcony with Maxwell. In response to his question, she smiles and nods. "Much better, thank you." The faerie replied, her gratitude and thanks filling her entire aura.
Amelia feels like she can breathe again. standing on that balcony with Maxwell. In response to his question, she smiles and nods. "Much better, thank you." The faerie replied, her gratitude and thanks filling her entire aura.

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177