Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
I think I'll get images. Give me a few minutes and I'll post them, then we can get the roleplay started :)
I think I'll get images. Give me a few minutes and I'll post them, then we can get the roleplay started :)
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
(Alright :)
(Alright :)
Both front and back of the dress: [img]https://www.suzhoudress.com/images/201512/goods_img/18713_P_1451007558462.jpg[/img] Her shoes: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0c/b3/80/0cb3800552ded4e0fa209a1ca0fb784c--blue-high-heels-blue-pumps.jpg[/img] Her hair is basically tied back in a French plait.
Both front and back of the dress:
18713_P_1451007558462.jpg
Her shoes: 0cb3800552ded4e0fa209a1ca0fb784c--blue-high-heels-blue-pumps.jpg
Her hair is basically tied back in a French plait.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Nice :)
Nice :)
Can you start please?
Can you start please?

FR +8 hours.

Maxwell is wearing military dress. He has a ceremonial looking sword, black uniform. He looks like an officer of the military.
Maxwell is wearing military dress. He has a ceremonial looking sword, black uniform. He looks like an officer of the military.
I can try.)

Maxwell had been in his home when he received the invitation for the grand ball. He quickly was in his uniform and changed shape to best fit it. He was quickly inside knowing the embarrassment that would befall him if he were late or declined such an invitation though he disliked balls... hopefully nothing would arise and he could just have conversations with some of the other soldiers.
I can try.)

Maxwell had been in his home when he received the invitation for the grand ball. He quickly was in his uniform and changed shape to best fit it. He was quickly inside knowing the embarrassment that would befall him if he were late or declined such an invitation though he disliked balls... hopefully nothing would arise and he could just have conversations with some of the other soldiers.
Amelia checked her invitation once again, making sure she wasn't going to be late or anything. Once certain she had everything she needed and her hair was in a proper braid, the young faerie left for the ball. The man she was supposed to meet up with was called "Maxwell", which made her wonder what species he was. It was a cute name, though, and it made her think of a cute guy.
Amelia checked her invitation once again, making sure she wasn't going to be late or anything. Once certain she had everything she needed and her hair was in a proper braid, the young faerie left for the ball. The man she was supposed to meet up with was called "Maxwell", which made her wonder what species he was. It was a cute name, though, and it made her think of a cute guy.

FR +8 hours.

Maxwell may not be "cute" he was well dressed though he disliked it. He looks around the party. He didn't really like dark elf culture and their isolation from everything else... especially humans who were adventurous. Though Maxwell was a soldier and kept his thoughts to himself about such matters as the party continues. He looks around at the high class women and royalty.
Maxwell may not be "cute" he was well dressed though he disliked it. He looks around the party. He didn't really like dark elf culture and their isolation from everything else... especially humans who were adventurous. Though Maxwell was a soldier and kept his thoughts to himself about such matters as the party continues. He looks around at the high class women and royalty.
The faerie feels rather uncomfortable as she walks into the room, particularly because her natural Fae beauty caught the eyes of many and encouraged staring. With a soft sigh, the faerie walks rather quickly to the refreshments table. Spotting a bottle of Glaen - the Fae equivalent of alcohol - Amelia beamed and poured herself some. As she looked slowly around the room, she hoped that she'd spot Maxwell and know immediately who to talk to. This was more than a social gathering, after all, this was the night she was paired with a man to be mates for life.
The faerie feels rather uncomfortable as she walks into the room, particularly because her natural Fae beauty caught the eyes of many and encouraged staring. With a soft sigh, the faerie walks rather quickly to the refreshments table. Spotting a bottle of Glaen - the Fae equivalent of alcohol - Amelia beamed and poured herself some. As she looked slowly around the room, she hoped that she'd spot Maxwell and know immediately who to talk to. This was more than a social gathering, after all, this was the night she was paired with a man to be mates for life.

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177