Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@FluffyGlacier I've updated mine so it's no longer a work in progress! I've also added a teacher because, well... There are no teachers to wrangle all these Nightwing-hybrid babes lol
@FluffyGlacier I've updated mine so it's no longer a work in progress! I've also added a teacher because, well... There are no teachers to wrangle all these Nightwing-hybrid babes lol
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
I changed the anumis part so she got cursed by another one so she cant use the power unless in dire need
I changed the anumis part so she got cursed by another one so she cant use the power unless in dire need
DHsCMJx.png
Also, in case anyone was wondering, Solstice is 25% Rainwing, 25% Skywing, and 50% Nightwing.

Her mom is pure Nightwing when her dad was a hybrid too ^w^

Edit: @CosmicSymbols Good idea. Solstice has this thing where she constantly has the impulse of doing the opposite of something somebody just told her to do. Unless it sounds smart and she agrees with it .^.

just like me XP
Also, in case anyone was wondering, Solstice is 25% Rainwing, 25% Skywing, and 50% Nightwing.

Her mom is pure Nightwing when her dad was a hybrid too ^w^

Edit: @CosmicSymbols Good idea. Solstice has this thing where she constantly has the impulse of doing the opposite of something somebody just told her to do. Unless it sounds smart and she agrees with it .^.

just like me XP
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Hey, can i join?
I tried to balance her powers with her personality, i hope it's fine.

Name: Freya
Tribe: Seawing/ Rainwing Hybrid
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.): Healer and Seller
Personality: Freya lived most of her life in the Forest, far away from any social interactions, therefore she has no shame in what she does even if it would embarrass her or others. She doesn't understand private space or social cues. If you had to describe her it would be insane and greedy.
She does things only if it benefits herself and couldn't care less if there was a dying dragon pleading her for help. If they don't have anything for her then good luck finding someone else. Life is hard so why wasting precious time and energy for nothing. She is a bit apathetic in regard to others personal feelings.

Past: Born by two different tribes, her parents became victim to their own tribe. The day she was supposed to hatch, her mother (a seawing) tried to sneak her egg out of the Seawing kingdom when the war started to escalated. Her idea was to meet up with her mate and live in the Rainwing Forest, far away from the current on slaughter. Unfortunately, Seawing guards got wind of it an when she arrived at the border of the Forest, her mother got killed. Freya's egg got dropped into the forest, but to her luck the trees prevented her from completely crashing to the ground. Her egg still got a few cracks, but after a few hours she hatched. Now completely alone in the wild without anyone to guide her. She survived by observing various other animals and mimicked them. At one point she did find the Rainwings, but due them not caring much, she decided to stay in the Forest.

Description: A turquise green Rainwing body with webs on her belly and on the back. She does have the typical Seawing marks, but they are very faint. She also wears various trinkets like mouse skulls and flowers and has several bags with her.

Talents or other: Being part Rainwing, Freya can camouflage herself for a certain period of time and posses venom, although unlike other Rainwings, she has to bite her victim to get it out. She also has the ability to breath under water, but due her being only part Seawing she just can hold it for a few hours.
She also has Animus powers, but rarely uses them, if at all. She uses them only for business. Most of the time she forgets that she has them in the first place and remembers it when a customer wants something. She also has vast knowledge of herbs and medicine.
Hey, can i join?
I tried to balance her powers with her personality, i hope it's fine.

Name: Freya
Tribe: Seawing/ Rainwing Hybrid
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.): Healer and Seller
Personality: Freya lived most of her life in the Forest, far away from any social interactions, therefore she has no shame in what she does even if it would embarrass her or others. She doesn't understand private space or social cues. If you had to describe her it would be insane and greedy.
She does things only if it benefits herself and couldn't care less if there was a dying dragon pleading her for help. If they don't have anything for her then good luck finding someone else. Life is hard so why wasting precious time and energy for nothing. She is a bit apathetic in regard to others personal feelings.

Past: Born by two different tribes, her parents became victim to their own tribe. The day she was supposed to hatch, her mother (a seawing) tried to sneak her egg out of the Seawing kingdom when the war started to escalated. Her idea was to meet up with her mate and live in the Rainwing Forest, far away from the current on slaughter. Unfortunately, Seawing guards got wind of it an when she arrived at the border of the Forest, her mother got killed. Freya's egg got dropped into the forest, but to her luck the trees prevented her from completely crashing to the ground. Her egg still got a few cracks, but after a few hours she hatched. Now completely alone in the wild without anyone to guide her. She survived by observing various other animals and mimicked them. At one point she did find the Rainwings, but due them not caring much, she decided to stay in the Forest.

Description: A turquise green Rainwing body with webs on her belly and on the back. She does have the typical Seawing marks, but they are very faint. She also wears various trinkets like mouse skulls and flowers and has several bags with her.

Talents or other: Being part Rainwing, Freya can camouflage herself for a certain period of time and posses venom, although unlike other Rainwings, she has to bite her victim to get it out. She also has the ability to breath under water, but due her being only part Seawing she just can hold it for a few hours.
She also has Animus powers, but rarely uses them, if at all. She uses them only for business. Most of the time she forgets that she has them in the first place and remembers it when a customer wants something. She also has vast knowledge of herbs and medicine.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe this is our first dragon without a trace of NightWing
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe this is our first dragon without a trace of NightWing
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[quote name="Relics" date=2018-01-25 16:08:54] Unless I'm mistaken, I believe this is our first dragon without a trace of NightWing [/quote] Sepia is mudwing/rainwing, but yeah. Pretty much XD
Relics wrote on 2018-01-25:

Sepia is mudwing/rainwing, but yeah. Pretty much XD
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Hey, Butterfly is completely pure rainwing. I'm surprised that everyone wanted to be a hybrid!
Hey, Butterfly is completely pure rainwing. I'm surprised that everyone wanted to be a hybrid!
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier
I guess Queen *peeks at form again* Anubis is full Nightwing. Then Butterfly and her can be best friends and run into a rainbow together while all the Nightwing hybrids fight over that last delicious bird thing for dinner

The rest are just on the side, like `meh`
@FluffyGlacier
I guess Queen *peeks at form again* Anubis is full Nightwing. Then Butterfly and her can be best friends and run into a rainbow together while all the Nightwing hybrids fight over that last delicious bird thing for dinner

The rest are just on the side, like `meh`
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
[quote name="Aetherstorm" date=2018-01-25 17:45:44] Butterfly and her can be best friends and run into a rainbow together while all the Nightwing hybrids fight over that lat delicious bird thing for dinner [/quote] Nah mine's too busy chasing tumbleweeds to care
Aetherstorm wrote on 2018-01-25:
Butterfly and her can be best friends and run into a rainbow together while all the Nightwing hybrids fight over that lat delicious bird thing for dinner

Nah mine's too busy chasing tumbleweeds to care
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics
Well then everyone else can fight over who gets the last wii remote for Mario Cart while Shadowhunter is jumping on tumbleweeds and being all `meh`
@Relics
Well then everyone else can fight over who gets the last wii remote for Mario Cart while Shadowhunter is jumping on tumbleweeds and being all `meh`
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65