Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
You are a dragon living in a world similar to the one in the wings of fire series. There are none of the same dragons, but similar problems. War between the tribes has become a large problem, and each tribe has hidden themselves into their territory, though no one can ever find the center of each kingdom to attack. You are wandering around and are surprised to find that there are other types of dragons close by, you have found a small area that is in the middle of every kingdom, not anyone's territory.

Name:
Tribe:
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.):
Past:
Description:
Talents or other:

Rainwings:@FluffyGlacier(Butterfly/Raindrop), @xxneonblazexx(Freya), @Aetherstorm(Solstice), @Digimon(Equinox), @Aquasoars(Winterlotus), @Vyxen(Minnow), @Novaborn(Nova), @Aetherstorm(Jaguar).

Nightwings:@Aetherstorm(Solstice), @moonblinked(Wander), @relics(Shadowhunter), @cosmicsymbols(Agony), @nightwingstar(Anubis, Kyrkon), @Digimon(Equinox), @WOF2012(Cloud), @Novaborn(Nova), @Tigerdk(Constellation).

Sandwings:@relics(Shadowhunter),@Aetherstorm(Taipan),@Lightningflash12(Dawnbreaker),@Vyxen(Hollow).

Mudwings: @Hoghops(Fungi), @Digimon11(Maple).

Seawings:@antisepticc(Hurricane),@nightwingstar(Kyron), @xxneonblazexx(Freya).

Icewings:@moonblinked(Wander), @Digimon11(Polar)
@Lightningflash12(Dawnbreaker),@Relics(Skua), @Aquasoars(Winterlotus).

Skywings:,@Aetherstorm(Solstice),@Whoowlborn(Horus),@WOF2012(Cloud), @Tigerdk(Falcon),@Tigerdk(Constellation), @AetherStorm(Gale).

Magiclight:@Bastthemagus(Magiclight).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Raindrop, or Butterfly(Has two names but goes by butterfly)
Tribe:Rainwing
Position:Berry gatherer
Personality:Prefers to be alone,but still makes friends, usually has trouble paying attention to something without looking off in the distance (distracted but is mostly still listening),is loving to plants and animals.
Past:Still young, but is pardoned from school because she has already learned about everything in the rainwing kingdom (because of curiosity and her love of scrolls).
Description:Normal rainwing, except for the fact that she is almost always rainbow colored, making it impossible to read her mood
Talents or other:Amazing with plants, has a pet sloth called bubbles, is vegetarian
You are a dragon living in a world similar to the one in the wings of fire series. There are none of the same dragons, but similar problems. War between the tribes has become a large problem, and each tribe has hidden themselves into their territory, though no one can ever find the center of each kingdom to attack. You are wandering around and are surprised to find that there are other types of dragons close by, you have found a small area that is in the middle of every kingdom, not anyone's territory.

Name:
Tribe:
Position(queen, dragonet,teacher,etc.):
Past:
Description:
Talents or other:

Rainwings:@FluffyGlacier(Butterfly/Raindrop), @xxneonblazexx(Freya), @Aetherstorm(Solstice), @Digimon(Equinox), @Aquasoars(Winterlotus), @Vyxen(Minnow), @Novaborn(Nova), @Aetherstorm(Jaguar).

Nightwings:@Aetherstorm(Solstice), @moonblinked(Wander), @relics(Shadowhunter), @cosmicsymbols(Agony), @nightwingstar(Anubis, Kyrkon), @Digimon(Equinox), @WOF2012(Cloud), @Novaborn(Nova), @Tigerdk(Constellation).

Sandwings:@relics(Shadowhunter),@Aetherstorm(Taipan),@Lightningflash12(Dawnbreaker),@Vyxen(Hollow).

Mudwings: @Hoghops(Fungi), @Digimon11(Maple).

Seawings:@antisepticc(Hurricane),@nightwingstar(Kyron), @xxneonblazexx(Freya).

Icewings:@moonblinked(Wander), @Digimon11(Polar)
@Lightningflash12(Dawnbreaker),@Relics(Skua), @Aquasoars(Winterlotus).

Skywings:,@Aetherstorm(Solstice),@Whoowlborn(Horus),@WOF2012(Cloud), @Tigerdk(Falcon),@Tigerdk(Constellation), @AetherStorm(Gale).

Magiclight:@Bastthemagus(Magiclight).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Raindrop, or Butterfly(Has two names but goes by butterfly)
Tribe:Rainwing
Position:Berry gatherer
Personality:Prefers to be alone,but still makes friends, usually has trouble paying attention to something without looking off in the distance (distracted but is mostly still listening),is loving to plants and animals.
Past:Still young, but is pardoned from school because she has already learned about everything in the rainwing kingdom (because of curiosity and her love of scrolls).
Description:Normal rainwing, except for the fact that she is almost always rainbow colored, making it impossible to read her mood
Talents or other:Amazing with plants, has a pet sloth called bubbles, is vegetarian
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@Fluffyglacier Sign me up! [b]Name:[/b] Solstice [b]Tribe:[/b] NightWing/RainWing/SkyWing hybrid [b]Position:[/b] Dragonet/Aspiring Writer [b]Gender:[/b] Demi-girl [b]Personality:[/b] Somewhat of a confusing introvert, Solstice is pretty awkward in social situations, but can easily calm a (very small) crowd of tense dragons by cracking accidental jokes. Also painfully shy during the wierdest moments, she won't do something as simple as looking at someone without freaking out about "Oh no they know all my secrets I'm a poly hybrid they'll send assassins to kill me and then I'll accidentally destroy the world" type stuff. She doesn't like being seen as a poly-hybrid, so usually shows herself as just RainWing or NightWing. SkyWing is hard to pull of because her silver scales are always pretty noticeable. She also loves having fun, and is usually a quick-thinker. [b]Past:[/b] Her parents, for fear of being two dragon from [i]three[/i] different tribes looking to be mates, found refuge in a mountain cave on the borders of the sky kingdom. Solstice was one egg of three, but her sister died in the egg and her brother died mere moments after being born. Solstice has always been used to being secluded, and the weird faces of the dragons who find out she's a hybrid don't bother her as much. She loves exploring though, being able to wander places while completely invisible, and travels further and further from the cave every day. She doesn't see her parents very often, and this causes them to be extremely paranoid. [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/c8xQDb/Rainwing_Nightwing_hybrid.jpg[/img] Someone has very kindly and obviously pointed out to me that this is not my art! I do not take credit for it, so please refrain from bothering me over doing so. Thank you! [b]Talents or other:[/b] Venom-spitting and color-changing (including invisibility) of a RainWing, the large wings and fire breath of a SkyWing, and the glittery silver scales and small amount of mind-reading of a NightWing. Sometimes she doesn't think before her actions, which can be both embarrassing and troublesome, despite having a wide range of powers, and can often be seen as naive in some cases.
@Fluffyglacier Sign me up!
Name: Solstice
Tribe: NightWing/RainWing/SkyWing hybrid
Position: Dragonet/Aspiring Writer
Personality: Somewhat of a confusing introvert, Solstice is pretty awkward in social situations, but can easily calm a (very small) crowd of tense dragons by cracking accidental jokes. Also painfully shy during the wierdest moments, she won't do something as simple as looking at someone without freaking out about "Oh no they know all my secrets I'm a poly hybrid they'll send assassins to kill me and then I'll accidentally destroy the world" type stuff.

She doesn't like being seen as a poly-hybrid, so usually shows herself as just RainWing or NightWing. SkyWing is hard to pull of because her silver scales are always pretty noticeable. She also loves having fun, and is usually a quick-thinker.
Past: Her parents, for fear of being two dragon from three different tribes looking to be mates, found refuge in a mountain cave on the borders of the sky kingdom. Solstice was one egg of three, but her sister died in the egg and her brother died mere moments after being born. Solstice has always been used to being secluded, and the weird faces of the dragons who find out she's a hybrid don't bother her as much. She loves exploring though, being able to wander places while completely invisible, and travels further and further from the cave every day. She doesn't see her parents very often, and this causes them to be extremely paranoid.
Description:
Rainwing_Nightwing_hybrid.jpg
Someone has very kindly and obviously pointed out to me that this is not my art! I do not take credit for it, so please refrain from bothering me over doing so. Thank you!
Talents or other: Venom-spitting and color-changing (including invisibility) of a RainWing, the large wings and fire breath of a SkyWing, and the glittery silver scales and small amount of mind-reading of a NightWing. Sometimes she doesn't think before her actions, which can be both embarrassing and troublesome, despite having a wide range of powers, and can often be seen as naive in some cases.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
Accepted!
@Aetherstorm
Accepted!
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier [b]Name:[/b] Wander [b]Tribe:[/b] IceWing / NightWing hybrid [b]Position:[/b] Dragonet [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Personality:[/b] Wander is shy and jumpy, and due to his past experiences, very overly appreciative- or as you might see it, never takes anything for granted. Scavengers? Well, he thinks those help the economy in some weird way. See. Overly appreciative. He can freak out over the smallest nice gesture and think that he owes you some life debt. Deep down he is shy and caring, and painfully shy. Being kind and considerate are some of the most important things to him. He is also easily guilt-tripped into doing what you want him to do, and can be easily controlled or taken advantage of. He is more mature than most of his age. [b]Past:[/b] As a younger dragonet, the war was raging on in his village and both his parents had volunteered to be warriors. He begged them not to go; his older sister was immature and not suited to look after him while they were gone. They told Wander that he had to obey his sister's orders while they were gone, no matter what. While they were on the battle field, fighting for their life, he was having to do his sister's chores and other useless errands; it frustrated him beyond belief. One day he snuck out of the den, wanting to give an effort to help his parents in their fight. While they were both of different tribes, the NightWings did not fight in the war and had allowed his father to fight for the IceWings. It was a hard battle, and right before his eyes, he saw his parents slaughtered by the SkyWings. Alone and crying, he ran back to the den only to find that his sister wasn't there. [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/1436/i/2016/237/c/b/the_sky_is_overcasted_by_xthedragonrebornx-dafamtl.png[/img] [b]Talents or other:[/b] He still has the common IceWing power of shooting powerful ice blasts out of his mouth, no matter how hybrid he may be. He often has strange dreams that he doesn't understand; later on, days, months, or years later, the exact same thing that happened in the dream happens in real life. This puzzles him to an extreme matter; this was how he had a faint 'memory' of his parents' death before it ever happened. This can be useful or a drag, because sometimes a dream he has doesn't come true. He also has an ever-lasting feeling of deja-vu.
@FluffyGlacier

Name: Wander
Tribe: IceWing / NightWing hybrid
Position: Dragonet
Personality: Wander is shy and jumpy, and due to his past experiences, very overly appreciative- or as you might see it, never takes anything for granted. Scavengers? Well, he thinks those help the economy in some weird way. See. Overly appreciative. He can freak out over the smallest nice gesture and think that he owes you some life debt. Deep down he is shy and caring, and painfully shy. Being kind and considerate are some of the most important things to him. He is also easily guilt-tripped into doing what you want him to do, and can be easily controlled or taken advantage of. He is more mature than most of his age.
Past: As a younger dragonet, the war was raging on in his village and both his parents had volunteered to be warriors. He begged them not to go; his older sister was immature and not suited to look after him while they were gone. They told Wander that he had to obey his sister's orders while they were gone, no matter what. While they were on the battle field, fighting for their life, he was having to do his sister's chores and other useless errands; it frustrated him beyond belief. One day he snuck out of the den, wanting to give an effort to help his parents in their fight. While they were both of different tribes, the NightWings did not fight in the war and had allowed his father to fight for the IceWings. It was a hard battle, and right before his eyes, he saw his parents slaughtered by the SkyWings. Alone and crying, he ran back to the den only to find that his sister wasn't there.
Description:
the_sky_is_overcasted_by_xthedragonrebornx-dafamtl.png
Talents or other: He still has the common IceWing power of shooting powerful ice blasts out of his mouth, no matter how hybrid he may be. He often has strange dreams that he doesn't understand; later on, days, months, or years later, the exact same thing that happened in the dream happens in real life. This puzzles him to an extreme matter; this was how he had a faint 'memory' of his parents' death before it ever happened. This can be useful or a drag, because sometimes a dream he has doesn't come true. He also has an ever-lasting feeling of deja-vu.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
I haven't read DoD yet, please no spoilers! Name: Shadowhunter Tribe: Unknown hybrid, although dominantly NightWing and possible SandWing genes Position: (Older) Dragonet, Rogue. Wants to become an author, but sees no chance of it happening Gender: Female Personality: At first, Shadowhunter is wary of everyone, but once you get to know her she is friendly enough. Notable traits are her cunning, sarcasm, and strategic ability. Those she knows and likes well she is fiercely loyal to, like a MudWing and their sibs. However, her personality has "holes" in it, and she can be quite detached at times. Some describe her as an "incomplete dragon, melded together from the thoughts of others". Past: She refuses to tell anyone. The only thing really known about her is that she has wandered the deserts for quite some time, doing odd jobs here and there for money to survive. Some believe that she was in an incident and doesn't even remember her childhood. The most common theory is it had to do with fire. Another thing speculated is that she was once in a relationship with someone, but that "someone" was either killed or left her. Her detached and incomplete personality seem to be the source of this rumor. Description: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a125/i/2017/187/6/0/mercy_by_xthedragonrebornx-dbfdo3z.png[/img] Talents or other: Although it's unknown how many moons she was born under, Shadowhunter has strange abilities. She can see futures with the stunning clarity of even Clearsight, but with one main gag: the hardest for her to see is that which is most likely to happen. If you ask her, she says she can't read minds, but can feel very strong thoughts and easily detect emotion. This seems to be true. She can breath fire, but it's not normal. Her fire is white-hot and blows in a straight jet, however she can only do a few seconds at a time. She is rather resistant to heat. It's safe to assume she's not an animus, although you never can tell with dragons. The main "other" thing about her is she has one main fear: fire. An unfortunate weakness for a dragon.
I haven't read DoD yet, please no spoilers!

Name: Shadowhunter
Tribe: Unknown hybrid, although dominantly NightWing and possible SandWing genes
Position: (Older) Dragonet, Rogue. Wants to become an author, but sees no chance of it happening
Personality: At first, Shadowhunter is wary of everyone, but once you get to know her she is friendly enough. Notable traits are her cunning, sarcasm, and strategic ability. Those she knows and likes well she is fiercely loyal to, like a MudWing and their sibs. However, her personality has "holes" in it, and she can be quite detached at times. Some describe her as an "incomplete dragon, melded together from the thoughts of others".
Past: She refuses to tell anyone. The only thing really known about her is that she has wandered the deserts for quite some time, doing odd jobs here and there for money to survive. Some believe that she was in an incident and doesn't even remember her childhood. The most common theory is it had to do with fire. Another thing speculated is that she was once in a relationship with someone, but that "someone" was either killed or left her. Her detached and incomplete personality seem to be the source of this rumor.
Description: mercy_by_xthedragonrebornx-dbfdo3z.png
Talents or other: Although it's unknown how many moons she was born under, Shadowhunter has strange abilities. She can see futures with the stunning clarity of even Clearsight, but with one main gag: the hardest for her to see is that which is most likely to happen. If you ask her, she says she can't read minds, but can feel very strong thoughts and easily detect emotion. This seems to be true. She can breath fire, but it's not normal. Her fire is white-hot and blows in a straight jet, however she can only do a few seconds at a time. She is rather resistant to heat. It's safe to assume she's not an animus, although you never can tell with dragons. The main "other" thing about her is she has one main fear: fire. An unfortunate weakness for a dragon.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@FluffyGlacier
This looks fun! I love wings of fire!! I haven't been able to get a hold of the latest books though.

No longer a WIP!!

Name: Agony
Tribe: Skywing/Nightwing Hybrid
Position: Dragonet (Older)

Personality: Grim and serious at first, but generous and kind-hearted once her walls are broken. Agony puts on a merciless facade, and she's so stubborn as to refuse any help. She is a troublemaker, but not because of her hot-headedness. Although it tends to cause her unnecessary strife. Agony figures if others are going to hate her for no reason, she better give them a reason. She has a very low opinion of herself and difficulty expressing her emotions. These combined causes her to occasionally direct her self-hatred onto others.

Past: Even before hatching, Agony had her fair share of tribulations. Her sickly mother, Furious, never once had an offspring survive until hatching. Her mate, a Skywing named Sunchacer, was determined to create a family together. They both were. When Agony came along, Furious was uncharacteristically optimistic. The whole tribe thought this newest egg to be rotten upon laying. After all, it had black spots covering it that only spread overtime. On Agony's hatching day, no one was surprised she came out 'wrong'. Birth defects and poor health plagued her for most of her infancy. Eventually, her immune system became stronger and she more healthy, but the stigma of being 'born rotten' never left her.

Description: She looks almost exactly like a Skywing, but her scales are an insanely dark shade of red. Her legs are black, but since her scales are already so dark the gradient from black to red is almost indistinguishable. Agony's eyes are a brilliant carnelian that almost seem to glow. A small scale under her eyes are the same bright carnelian. She considers that to be the only normal part of her. Agony's front left leg is mangled from hatching and is usually pressed into her body. Due to this, she walks with the knuckles of her wings instead of her forearms.

Talents or other:
  • Agony as a stunning singing voice. When she's alone, she is constantly humming a tune. Her favourite things to sing are old war songs and melodies she comes up with on the fly.
  • Even her fire seems corrupted. The flame is cerise instead of orange and seems to flow gently from her maw.
  • Since she was young, Agony had a real talent for knowing a dragon's intentions. Be ill-will or sympathy, Agony can sense it.
  • Although Agony thinks of Sunchacer as her father, her true father is a Nightwing named Fatechanger. Only Furious and Sunchacer know of Agony's real lineage.

Name: Sepia
Tribe: Mudwing/Rainwing
Position: Teacher

Personality: Like an eccentric grandfather, Sepia loves to make others smile. He is always doting over his students like they were his own children. Sepia is very protective, yet laid-back and easygoing. He knows when to be serious, yet chooses not to be. Whenever he's not teaching, Sepia spends his time eating and sleeping.

Past: Sepia was the only egg in his clutch, being laid from a Rainwing mother, Triumph. He had no siblings and was thus considered unsib. He learned what that entailed for him whenever he visited his Mudwing father, Bedrock. The Mudwing sibs didn't want him in their group, and he couldn't play like his Rainwing friends could. He was very much a loner until he amassed and unsib group of his own. It was made out of a plethora of misfits and oddballs. As self-appointed Bigwing, he lead and cared for his troop all over Pyrrhia. The dragonets travelled the continent helping and protecting anyone who needed help. As the members of the troop aged, they started to want different things with their lives. So, with heavy hearts and looking towards the future, the unsibs disbanded. All of the group, however, still keep in contact with their unsiblings. Sepia's network of allies and friends runs all over Pyrrhia and grows every day.

Description: His head is square like a Mudwing's, and his body is that of a very muscular Rainwing. This causes him to have a slight bobbleheaded appearance. He is quite large, even for Mudwing standards, which causes his appearance to seem that much more disproportionate. Like a Rainwing, his scales can shift colour. Although, only in hues of brown. His tail is curled but not prehensile. Sepia's longest fangs are unable to spray venom.

Talents or other:
  • Sepia's fangs may not produce Rainwing venom, but his mouth secretes a less potent version. A bite can make a dragon incredibly ill, but it can never be lethal.
  • His fire is that of a regular Mudwing's. However, he is able to spray his fire in two long streams incredible distances. His bite is rendered regular afterwards until his mouth has a chance to produce more venom.
  • Sepia's memory is impeccable. He is able to remember practically everything he's ever seen, heard, felt, or smelt.

If anything needs to be changed, please let me know!
@FluffyGlacier
This looks fun! I love wings of fire!! I haven't been able to get a hold of the latest books though.

No longer a WIP!!

Name: Agony
Tribe: Skywing/Nightwing Hybrid
Position: Dragonet (Older)

Personality: Grim and serious at first, but generous and kind-hearted once her walls are broken. Agony puts on a merciless facade, and she's so stubborn as to refuse any help. She is a troublemaker, but not because of her hot-headedness. Although it tends to cause her unnecessary strife. Agony figures if others are going to hate her for no reason, she better give them a reason. She has a very low opinion of herself and difficulty expressing her emotions. These combined causes her to occasionally direct her self-hatred onto others.

Past: Even before hatching, Agony had her fair share of tribulations. Her sickly mother, Furious, never once had an offspring survive until hatching. Her mate, a Skywing named Sunchacer, was determined to create a family together. They both were. When Agony came along, Furious was uncharacteristically optimistic. The whole tribe thought this newest egg to be rotten upon laying. After all, it had black spots covering it that only spread overtime. On Agony's hatching day, no one was surprised she came out 'wrong'. Birth defects and poor health plagued her for most of her infancy. Eventually, her immune system became stronger and she more healthy, but the stigma of being 'born rotten' never left her.

Description: She looks almost exactly like a Skywing, but her scales are an insanely dark shade of red. Her legs are black, but since her scales are already so dark the gradient from black to red is almost indistinguishable. Agony's eyes are a brilliant carnelian that almost seem to glow. A small scale under her eyes are the same bright carnelian. She considers that to be the only normal part of her. Agony's front left leg is mangled from hatching and is usually pressed into her body. Due to this, she walks with the knuckles of her wings instead of her forearms.

Talents or other:
  • Agony as a stunning singing voice. When she's alone, she is constantly humming a tune. Her favourite things to sing are old war songs and melodies she comes up with on the fly.
  • Even her fire seems corrupted. The flame is cerise instead of orange and seems to flow gently from her maw.
  • Since she was young, Agony had a real talent for knowing a dragon's intentions. Be ill-will or sympathy, Agony can sense it.
  • Although Agony thinks of Sunchacer as her father, her true father is a Nightwing named Fatechanger. Only Furious and Sunchacer know of Agony's real lineage.

Name: Sepia
Tribe: Mudwing/Rainwing
Position: Teacher

Personality: Like an eccentric grandfather, Sepia loves to make others smile. He is always doting over his students like they were his own children. Sepia is very protective, yet laid-back and easygoing. He knows when to be serious, yet chooses not to be. Whenever he's not teaching, Sepia spends his time eating and sleeping.

Past: Sepia was the only egg in his clutch, being laid from a Rainwing mother, Triumph. He had no siblings and was thus considered unsib. He learned what that entailed for him whenever he visited his Mudwing father, Bedrock. The Mudwing sibs didn't want him in their group, and he couldn't play like his Rainwing friends could. He was very much a loner until he amassed and unsib group of his own. It was made out of a plethora of misfits and oddballs. As self-appointed Bigwing, he lead and cared for his troop all over Pyrrhia. The dragonets travelled the continent helping and protecting anyone who needed help. As the members of the troop aged, they started to want different things with their lives. So, with heavy hearts and looking towards the future, the unsibs disbanded. All of the group, however, still keep in contact with their unsiblings. Sepia's network of allies and friends runs all over Pyrrhia and grows every day.

Description: His head is square like a Mudwing's, and his body is that of a very muscular Rainwing. This causes him to have a slight bobbleheaded appearance. He is quite large, even for Mudwing standards, which causes his appearance to seem that much more disproportionate. Like a Rainwing, his scales can shift colour. Although, only in hues of brown. His tail is curled but not prehensile. Sepia's longest fangs are unable to spray venom.

Talents or other:
  • Sepia's fangs may not produce Rainwing venom, but his mouth secretes a less potent version. A bite can make a dragon incredibly ill, but it can never be lethal.
  • His fire is that of a regular Mudwing's. However, he is able to spray his fire in two long streams incredible distances. His bite is rendered regular afterwards until his mouth has a chance to produce more venom.
  • Sepia's memory is impeccable. He is able to remember practically everything he's ever seen, heard, felt, or smelt.

If anything needs to be changed, please let me know!
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Is this open still? Can I nab 2 dragons if so? The Nightwing queen and a Nightwing hybrid dragonet?
Is this open still? Can I nab 2 dragons if so? The Nightwing queen and a Nightwing hybrid dragonet?
DHsCMJx.png
@NightwingStar Anubis seemed a bit overpowered, with all three powers. She's like Darkstalker
@NightwingStar Anubis seemed a bit overpowered, with all three powers. She's like Darkstalker
sz13nwR.png
[quote name="NightwingStar" date=2018-01-23 21:03:02] I took out the future part! I agree, looking at it again, she was kind of overpowered..... [/quote] Actually, my main concern is being animus. You can do literally anything, she could just enchant herself to be precognitive...
NightwingStar wrote on 2018-01-23:
I took out the future part! I agree, looking at it again, she was kind of overpowered.....
Actually, my main concern is being animus. You can do literally anything, she could just enchant herself to be precognitive...
sz13nwR.png
@moonblinked @relics @cosmicsymbols @Nightwingstar
Sorry I'm a little late to respond, but you guys are accepted. But Nightwingstar, I agree, being an animus is a bit much. I mean, I know you have a vision for your dragon, but it's still a lot. Maybe if you changed it to every power comes only when it's a desperate time, or maybe just make the powers weak, like possibly being able to make things move, and having maybe only the knowledge that something bad will happen soon. It would also be OK to cut out the animus part altogether. You decide, I'm just trying to avoid any overpowered characters.
@moonblinked @relics @cosmicsymbols @Nightwingstar
Sorry I'm a little late to respond, but you guys are accepted. But Nightwingstar, I agree, being an animus is a bit much. I mean, I know you have a vision for your dragon, but it's still a lot. Maybe if you changed it to every power comes only when it's a desperate time, or maybe just make the powers weak, like possibly being able to make things move, and having maybe only the knowledge that something bad will happen soon. It would also be OK to cut out the animus part altogether. You decide, I'm just trying to avoid any overpowered characters.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65