Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[b]Name:[/b] Senkra Tensker (Though, at school, she is called "Runeless" by the students and, even most of the teachers) [b]Gender & Sexuality:[/b] Female, Asexual & Biromantic [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Appearance:[/b] Senkra is 5'6, with short black curls that only hang half-way down her neck. With pale skin and a few freckles, Senkra looks like a normal human. However, her magic has changed her eyes to a strange shade of silver. Sometimes magic can affect eye color, but it's still a bit odd. Because of this, she wondered if her magic would allow her to change into a different creature, but.. it didn't really go as she hoped. She often wears an outfit alike to this: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/62/71/82/627182990dcdc1f54becf9b3d334c103.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Senkra is very quiet and pessimistic, often feeling down on herself because of all the spite and hatred she gets. However, she has pent up rage that will, one day, show it's ugly face. And, it's guaranteed it will not go well. Either way, though, she's often kind to new strangers and inquisitive when it comes to people and their personality, as well as their pasts. She enjoys studying magic, and truly wishes hers was as special and out there as most others' were. Overall, though, she sees herself as intelligent. That's basically the only good she can see in herself. [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (+) -Senkra is extremely agile and quick, often fitting into small places, dodging out of the way of attacks and escaping faster than anyone else can. -Senkra is like an amplifier for magic. If she is near someone she trusts or approves of, their magic will be more powerful just because of her presence. This is useful in fights, as she can boost her teammates. -Senkra's magic is literally to reflect magic. As she grows stronger, she can deflect any magic that is thrown towards her, even strengthening it and using it against her enemies. It's extremely dangerous when she knows how to use it. (-) -Senkra isn't physically strong whatsoever. While she isn't skinny as a stick, basically anyone can overpower her. -Senkra's reflective magic can only be used every once in a while. If she tries to use it too soon after she previously used it, it could overload, often causing her to force the magic that she was trying to reflect directly towards her. Meaning, whatever was aiming towards her is even stronger than before, and is guaranteed to crash into her. -Senkra's left hand is broken. It doesn't look any different, and she can move it to an extent, but.. well, there's a reason everything she does is with her right hand. -Senkra does not have a handle on her Reflective magic yet. Not only does she know how to use it, but she doesn't really know what her magic even does. It's still somewhat powerful at this moment, but it will get stronger over time once she gets more of a hang of it. For now, though... it's not relatively useful. [b]History:[/b] Senkra was sent to school only a year ago, and she still hasn't made a single friend. While many students are in their own groups and plan on graduating without being killed during training, everyone harasses her for one thing: She has no powers. No evident ones, at least. Senkra barely knows what hers do, and her desperate attempts to prove she isn't useless have only made her look like more of a weak swine. Everyone sees her as a meat shield, and are astounded she hasn't died in combat yet. With a heavy heart, she's given up trying to prove herself to any of them. Though, only now does she have a bit of hope of improving, as she begins to get the hang of her powers. [b]Additional Information:[/b] Senkra can speak French, as well as a foreign language that very few people know the existence of. The only reason she knows it is because her father taught her of it, before she was sent into school when she was 14. Also, in case you didn't know, she was born in a family of Runebloods. So, she wasn't torn away from her family by being forced to commit suicide. [b]How Long will it take for you to post:[/b] I should be able to post the same day, unless it's very late in the day. In which, I'll post the next day as soon as I can. [b]Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): [/b]Yes, I have Discord. I'll be hosting the OOC thread server.
Name: Senkra Tensker (Though, at school, she is called "Runeless" by the students and, even most of the teachers)

Gender & Sexuality: Female, Asexual & Biromantic

Appearance: Senkra is 5'6, with short black curls that only hang half-way down her neck. With pale skin and a few freckles, Senkra looks like a normal human. However, her magic has changed her eyes to a strange shade of silver. Sometimes magic can affect eye color, but it's still a bit odd. Because of this, she wondered if her magic would allow her to change into a different creature, but.. it didn't really go as she hoped. She often wears an outfit alike to this:
627182990dcdc1f54becf9b3d334c103.jpg

Personality: Senkra is very quiet and pessimistic, often feeling down on herself because of all the spite and hatred she gets. However, she has pent up rage that will, one day, show it's ugly face. And, it's guaranteed it will not go well. Either way, though, she's often kind to new strangers and inquisitive when it comes to people and their personality, as well as their pasts. She enjoys studying magic, and truly wishes hers was as special and out there as most others' were. Overall, though, she sees herself as intelligent. That's basically the only good she can see in herself.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

(+)

-Senkra is extremely agile and quick, often fitting into small places, dodging out of the way of attacks and escaping faster than anyone else can.

-Senkra is like an amplifier for magic. If she is near someone she trusts or approves of, their magic will be more powerful just because of her presence. This is useful in fights, as she can boost her teammates.

-Senkra's magic is literally to reflect magic. As she grows stronger, she can deflect any magic that is thrown towards her, even strengthening it and using it against her enemies. It's extremely dangerous when she knows how to use it.

(-)

-Senkra isn't physically strong whatsoever. While she isn't skinny as a stick, basically anyone can overpower her.

-Senkra's reflective magic can only be used every once in a while. If she tries to use it too soon after she previously used it, it could overload, often causing her to force the magic that she was trying to reflect directly towards her. Meaning, whatever was aiming towards her is even stronger than before, and is guaranteed to crash into her.

-Senkra's left hand is broken. It doesn't look any different, and she can move it to an extent, but.. well, there's a reason everything she does is with her right hand.

-Senkra does not have a handle on her Reflective magic yet. Not only does she know how to use it, but she doesn't really know what her magic even does. It's still somewhat powerful at this moment, but it will get stronger over time once she gets more of a hang of it. For now, though... it's not relatively useful.

History: Senkra was sent to school only a year ago, and she still hasn't made a single friend. While many students are in their own groups and plan on graduating without being killed during training, everyone harasses her for one thing: She has no powers. No evident ones, at least. Senkra barely knows what hers do, and her desperate attempts to prove she isn't useless have only made her look like more of a weak swine. Everyone sees her as a meat shield, and are astounded she hasn't died in combat yet. With a heavy heart, she's given up trying to prove herself to any of them. Though, only now does she have a bit of hope of improving, as she begins to get the hang of her powers.

Additional Information: Senkra can speak French, as well as a foreign language that very few people know the existence of. The only reason she knows it is because her father taught her of it, before she was sent into school when she was 14. Also, in case you didn't know, she was born in a family of Runebloods. So, she wasn't torn away from her family by being forced to commit suicide.

How Long will it take for you to post: I should be able to post the same day, unless it's very late in the day. In which, I'll post the next day as soon as I can.

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): Yes, I have Discord. I'll be hosting the OOC thread server.
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
[ @Catkidemma Yes! This is amazing!! Here we go- sorry it took so long! ] Name: Kai Blackwood Gender & Sexuality: Kai is a bisexual male. (though he's never told anyone else that he is bisexual.) Age (Between 12-18): He is 16 1/2. Appearance: He looks strong, and has broad shoulders; he has a heavy build and is about 6'0, on the taller side. He has relatively tan skin that is dotted with light brown freckles here and there, and his hair is a light, dusty blonde. His left eye is a bright, stormy blue and his right eye is a chocolaty brown. He has long legs. You can usually find Kai wearing a black, loose shirt and thick pants, but in some instances he wears an outfit like below. (I wrote this instead of a picture. I hope that's okay with you, as he has pretty unique looks and it would be hard to find a picture that looks like him.) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9b/b0/39/9bb039ce5f2c62d2c199b1cbab860e49.jpg[/img] or armor. Personality: Kai is playful and friendly, and tries to act cool in front of other people- it's just to hide his insecurity and uncertainty in himself. Although he is athletic, he can't stand it when people stare and always tries to hide himself. He's very self conscious of himself and his body, even around his friends. However, he is creative and loves to draw- even though he doubts himself and doesn't consider himself anywhere close to good at it. Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic): Strengths- Kai is talented in the art of shadows, able to shapeshift into the form of slinking, weightless darkness. He is extremely stealthy in the dark, but is therefore very vulnerable in the light. His skills are only somewhat subdued in water and rain, allowing him to change into a shadow but not become weightless like one. He is also able to somewhat corrupt people with his presence, but that is only in the rare instance where he is in shadow form and touches you. He is also fast and lithe, and pretty strong; mostly his strength is in his upper body. Weaknesses- As his powers function the best in darkness, he has almost no power whatsoever in bright light and is blinded temporarily when he looks directly at a light source. As mentioned above, his powers are temporarily subdued in rain or water, and he can not take shape of an actual shadow, only look like one. This is a major disadvantage for fighting in rain, because he can not avoid attacks if one even happens by turning into a shadow. He often has a soft spot for people he loves, and while he does try to uplift them, he can get in the way of them as well and often take standing up for them to lengths that are too large. History: Kai was always just sort of ignored in his grade school, floating through life like a ghost. No one really paid him any attention, and the teachers often forgot his name even halfway through the school year. While no one truly acknowledged him, he always did his best in class and got straight A's in an effort to get a little recognition for his hard work. His parents were very loving, however, as he was an only child, and that always amounted to enough love for him. When he was 12, however, his mother died of lung cancer and he no longer wanted that love; he isolated himself from the rest of the world even more so than before and hardly ate, drank, or slept- he was miserable no matter how much his father tried to help him. His friends began to get worried about him, but before they could make a big fuss he decided to end it right then and there. He jumped off a building, earning him a place in the masses of hell. Additional Information: This may be updated if I get accepted, although my rates of getting are probably quite low x'3 How Long will it take for you to post: It can take me anywhere from 10 minutes to a week, depending on the circumstances. Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): I don't have it, and it doesn't work on my computer. This probably lowers my chances to get accepted by a lot, so I'm really sorry >-<
[ @Catkidemma Yes! This is amazing!! Here we go- sorry it took so long! ]

Name: Kai Blackwood

Gender & Sexuality: Kai is a bisexual male. (though he's never told anyone else that he is bisexual.)

Age (Between 12-18): He is 16 1/2.

Appearance: He looks strong, and has broad shoulders; he has a heavy build and is about 6'0, on the taller side. He has relatively tan skin that is dotted with light brown freckles here and there, and his hair is a light, dusty blonde. His left eye is a bright, stormy blue and his right eye is a chocolaty brown. He has long legs. You can usually find Kai wearing a black, loose shirt and thick pants, but in some instances he wears an outfit like below. (I wrote this instead of a picture. I hope that's okay with you, as he has pretty unique looks and it would be hard to find a picture that looks like him.)

9bb039ce5f2c62d2c199b1cbab860e49.jpg
or armor.

Personality: Kai is playful and friendly, and tries to act cool in front of other people- it's just to hide his insecurity and uncertainty in himself. Although he is athletic, he can't stand it when people stare and always tries to hide himself. He's very self conscious of himself and his body, even around his friends. However, he is creative and loves to draw- even though he doubts himself and doesn't consider himself anywhere close to good at it.

Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic):

Strengths- Kai is talented in the art of shadows, able to shapeshift into the form of slinking, weightless darkness. He is extremely stealthy in the dark, but is therefore very vulnerable in the light. His skills are only somewhat subdued in water and rain, allowing him to change into a shadow but not become weightless like one. He is also able to somewhat corrupt people with his presence, but that is only in the rare instance where he is in shadow form and touches you. He is also fast and lithe, and pretty strong; mostly his strength is in his upper body.

Weaknesses- As his powers function the best in darkness, he has almost no power whatsoever in bright light and is blinded temporarily when he looks directly at a light source. As mentioned above, his powers are temporarily subdued in rain or water, and he can not take shape of an actual shadow, only look like one. This is a major disadvantage for fighting in rain, because he can not avoid attacks if one even happens by turning into a shadow. He often has a soft spot for people he loves, and while he does try to uplift them, he can get in the way of them as well and often take standing up for them to lengths that are too large.

History: Kai was always just sort of ignored in his grade school, floating through life like a ghost. No one really paid him any attention, and the teachers often forgot his name even halfway through the school year. While no one truly acknowledged him, he always did his best in class and got straight A's in an effort to get a little recognition for his hard work. His parents were very loving, however, as he was an only child, and that always amounted to enough love for him. When he was 12, however, his mother died of lung cancer and he no longer wanted that love; he isolated himself from the rest of the world even more so than before and hardly ate, drank, or slept- he was miserable no matter how much his father tried to help him. His friends began to get worried about him, but before they could make a big fuss he decided to end it right then and there. He jumped off a building, earning him a place in the masses of hell.

Additional Information: This may be updated if I get accepted, although my rates of getting are probably quite low x'3

How Long will it take for you to post: It can take me anywhere from 10 minutes to a week, depending on the circumstances.

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): I don't have it, and it doesn't work on my computer. This probably lowers my chances to get accepted by a lot, so I'm really sorry >-<

ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams I quite like Kai! However, it's unknown if he'll get accepted. While I have my personal thoughts about him, there are still 3 weeks left in the deadline :3

@flamingdreams I quite like Kai! However, it's unknown if he'll get accepted. While I have my personal thoughts about him, there are still 3 weeks left in the deadline :3

6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma

Alrighty! ^^ You did your bio so fast it made me look like a snail, woops.
@Catkidemma

Alrighty! ^^ You did your bio so fast it made me look like a snail, woops.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams dont even worry about it! I had some of it in the works from yesterday anyway. Besides.. I type 109wpm, so whatchugonnado
@flamingdreams dont even worry about it! I had some of it in the works from yesterday anyway. Besides.. I type 109wpm, so whatchugonnado
@Catkidemma
My goodness- My record was 106wpm x'3
@Catkidemma
My goodness- My record was 106wpm x'3
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Name:

Mallory Darte

Gender & Sexuality:

Female & Asexual demiromantic

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:

Mal is shorter than most people her age and has a lean, willowy build. She keeps her red-blonde hair short so it falls to just below her chin with bangs sweeping from left to right across her forehead. Her skin is pale and has freckles over her nose and cheeks as well as on her elbows, knees, shoulders, and sparsely on other parts of her body. Her eyes are sharp and a bright green. The brightness is the only physical manifestation that shows her magic as they seem to glow to those who she uses her power on.

Mal tends to wear clothes that won’t hinder her movements. She wears brown leggings, a dark brown leather vest over an off white short sleeved under shirt, a dark brown leather belt with a pouch on one side and a dual knife holster on the other, and dark brown calf high boots. When it gets cold, she has a plain brown cloak she puts on over everything, but she prefers fighting without it in the way. She has two knives on her belt, one a larger saxe knife and the other a slightly smaller hunting knife.

Personality:

Mal is an outgoing introvert, not going out of her way to make friends and speak to people, but when she does make a friend she talks practically non stop. She can’t deal with large groups of people for long times, especially if they’re all strangers, but sometimes even her closest friends become too much for her to deal with.

Logically, she knows dampening her emotions would probably help keep her power controlled, but she doesn’t want to be cold and cut off so she feels as she does, but limits how strongly she can feel. This leads to her sometimes shutting down in the middle of a conversation to prevent her from overloading her emotions.

When she’s free, she can usually be found at the highest point she can get to. She loves climbing and is naturally fast at it, able to work quick at seeing where there are foot and hand holds. She loves doing acrobatics while being able to see everything, often practicing handstands, flips, and more complicated maneuvers on the peak of the roof, treating it like a tightrope almost. She also enjoys singing, but hates anyone hearing her. When she’s alone, usually while practicing, she often starts singing and moving in time with the music.

Mal’s magic is something that is very obviously there but it’s hard to place. When she was little, no one could understand why they’d suddenly need to get away from this tiny, angry girl. Or why when she was happy, everyone around her became happy as well. But as she’s grown, she’s gained control over when her magic is in effect. She’s able to give off auras and influence the emotional states of others. It’s no longer directly connected to her emotions, but if she’s not focusing whatever her current emotion is will be projected on everyone around her.
The main emotions she’s weaponized are happiness, anger, and fear. She’s mainly focused on fear and can make an aura so strong her enemy can’t move. This also causes the problem that she can’t move since she needs to concentrate, but usually the shock of such an oppressive fear gives her enough time to get in close to finish the fight. She uses happiness similarly, throwing her victim into such histeria they can’t think before dropping the aura and coming close to finish the fight while her victim is still in shock. She knows there’s a possibility she’d be able to kill someone with just the emotion, but she’s been unable to get to that level of power.

To affect multiple people, she just needs to concentrate. She can’t do it for as long or to the same degree as with one person, but the further she reaches her power the weaker it is. Those closer to her are affected to a greater extent than those further from her, no matter how large the radius. But she’s most powerful by making eye contact with one person and focusing on them. To her victim, her eyes are all they can see and they seem to glow while she has them under her spell.

Her strengths are her speed, agility, and skill with a knife. She’s honed herself to be quick and accurate. No need for a multitude of heavy attacks to non vital areas when you can get one hit to finish the fight. Mal is also incredibly flexible and acrobatic, deciding to have fun while she was dodging.

Her weaknesses are her emotions, her lack of strength, and long range fighting. In a contest of strength, Mal would lose. Not immediately, but she doesn’t have the muscle mass to hold up in a straight fight. As for long range, her powers work in a kind of dome, with her as the focal point, so she needs to be in a fight for her powers to do anything. And, with her powers being a kind of emotional manipulation, Mal needs to keep a tight hold on her own emotions. Her personal emotions change what her powers are effecting if she doesn’t focus.

History:
Mal was born to two loving parents, but when she was 7 she and her sister Emma, age 5, had
been hidden in their house while they saw their mother killed by a burglar. The two were found by their father hours later, still hiding in the cabinet their mother had put them in. Their father became depressed and while he tried to keep everything going for the family, but Mal’s 9th birthday it became clear that the family was struggling financially.

It was then the idea first snuck into her head. If he didn’t have children to care for, her father would be so much better off. Only a week later, it was midnight as Mal stood over her sleeping sister, holding one of the kitchen knives tightly. But in the end, she couldn’t do it. She’d meant to take care of both herself and her sister, but loved her sister too much. So, she left her sister but carried through with the other half of her plan.

She doesn’t actually remember much of her life before her death, but has long ago given up trying to remember. It isn’t a priority to her, so she threw herself into this new life to make up for the gaping hole in her memory.

Additional Information:

When she’s anxious, Mal tends to twirl her hair and mumble, ducking in on herself.

How Long will it take for you to post:

Usually less than a day

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):

Yes
Name:

Mallory Darte

Gender & Sexuality:

Female & Asexual demiromantic

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:

Mal is shorter than most people her age and has a lean, willowy build. She keeps her red-blonde hair short so it falls to just below her chin with bangs sweeping from left to right across her forehead. Her skin is pale and has freckles over her nose and cheeks as well as on her elbows, knees, shoulders, and sparsely on other parts of her body. Her eyes are sharp and a bright green. The brightness is the only physical manifestation that shows her magic as they seem to glow to those who she uses her power on.

Mal tends to wear clothes that won’t hinder her movements. She wears brown leggings, a dark brown leather vest over an off white short sleeved under shirt, a dark brown leather belt with a pouch on one side and a dual knife holster on the other, and dark brown calf high boots. When it gets cold, she has a plain brown cloak she puts on over everything, but she prefers fighting without it in the way. She has two knives on her belt, one a larger saxe knife and the other a slightly smaller hunting knife.

Personality:

Mal is an outgoing introvert, not going out of her way to make friends and speak to people, but when she does make a friend she talks practically non stop. She can’t deal with large groups of people for long times, especially if they’re all strangers, but sometimes even her closest friends become too much for her to deal with.

Logically, she knows dampening her emotions would probably help keep her power controlled, but she doesn’t want to be cold and cut off so she feels as she does, but limits how strongly she can feel. This leads to her sometimes shutting down in the middle of a conversation to prevent her from overloading her emotions.

When she’s free, she can usually be found at the highest point she can get to. She loves climbing and is naturally fast at it, able to work quick at seeing where there are foot and hand holds. She loves doing acrobatics while being able to see everything, often practicing handstands, flips, and more complicated maneuvers on the peak of the roof, treating it like a tightrope almost. She also enjoys singing, but hates anyone hearing her. When she’s alone, usually while practicing, she often starts singing and moving in time with the music.

Mal’s magic is something that is very obviously there but it’s hard to place. When she was little, no one could understand why they’d suddenly need to get away from this tiny, angry girl. Or why when she was happy, everyone around her became happy as well. But as she’s grown, she’s gained control over when her magic is in effect. She’s able to give off auras and influence the emotional states of others. It’s no longer directly connected to her emotions, but if she’s not focusing whatever her current emotion is will be projected on everyone around her.
The main emotions she’s weaponized are happiness, anger, and fear. She’s mainly focused on fear and can make an aura so strong her enemy can’t move. This also causes the problem that she can’t move since she needs to concentrate, but usually the shock of such an oppressive fear gives her enough time to get in close to finish the fight. She uses happiness similarly, throwing her victim into such histeria they can’t think before dropping the aura and coming close to finish the fight while her victim is still in shock. She knows there’s a possibility she’d be able to kill someone with just the emotion, but she’s been unable to get to that level of power.

To affect multiple people, she just needs to concentrate. She can’t do it for as long or to the same degree as with one person, but the further she reaches her power the weaker it is. Those closer to her are affected to a greater extent than those further from her, no matter how large the radius. But she’s most powerful by making eye contact with one person and focusing on them. To her victim, her eyes are all they can see and they seem to glow while she has them under her spell.

Her strengths are her speed, agility, and skill with a knife. She’s honed herself to be quick and accurate. No need for a multitude of heavy attacks to non vital areas when you can get one hit to finish the fight. Mal is also incredibly flexible and acrobatic, deciding to have fun while she was dodging.

Her weaknesses are her emotions, her lack of strength, and long range fighting. In a contest of strength, Mal would lose. Not immediately, but she doesn’t have the muscle mass to hold up in a straight fight. As for long range, her powers work in a kind of dome, with her as the focal point, so she needs to be in a fight for her powers to do anything. And, with her powers being a kind of emotional manipulation, Mal needs to keep a tight hold on her own emotions. Her personal emotions change what her powers are effecting if she doesn’t focus.

History:
Mal was born to two loving parents, but when she was 7 she and her sister Emma, age 5, had
been hidden in their house while they saw their mother killed by a burglar. The two were found by their father hours later, still hiding in the cabinet their mother had put them in. Their father became depressed and while he tried to keep everything going for the family, but Mal’s 9th birthday it became clear that the family was struggling financially.

It was then the idea first snuck into her head. If he didn’t have children to care for, her father would be so much better off. Only a week later, it was midnight as Mal stood over her sleeping sister, holding one of the kitchen knives tightly. But in the end, she couldn’t do it. She’d meant to take care of both herself and her sister, but loved her sister too much. So, she left her sister but carried through with the other half of her plan.

She doesn’t actually remember much of her life before her death, but has long ago given up trying to remember. It isn’t a priority to her, so she threw herself into this new life to make up for the gaping hole in her memory.

Additional Information:

When she’s anxious, Mal tends to twirl her hair and mumble, ducking in on herself.

How Long will it take for you to post:

Usually less than a day

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):

Yes
FusionFlare.gif
@Catkidemma I have some questions, if you don't mind

1) Can we submit multiple forms?
2) If we can, will you be choosing by which roleplayers seem better or which characters seem better?
3) If we can, is there a possibility that there will be one character from one person chosen but not another?
@Catkidemma I have some questions, if you don't mind

1) Can we submit multiple forms?
2) If we can, will you be choosing by which roleplayers seem better or which characters seem better?
3) If we can, is there a possibility that there will be one character from one person chosen but not another?
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth 1. You can submit multiple forms.

2. I will be choosing by which roleplayers seem better, and then choose from which characters seem better after that.

3. There is definitely a possibility of that.
@bxsmxth 1. You can submit multiple forms.

2. I will be choosing by which roleplayers seem better, and then choose from which characters seem better after that.

3. There is definitely a possibility of that.
@Catkidemma Okay, thank you! I'm only planning to make two characters, but I just wanted to confirm~
@Catkidemma Okay, thank you! I'm only planning to make two characters, but I just wanted to confirm~
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png