Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
~~ Senkra Tensker ~~

Senkra shot off of the ground and stood up. Her eyes met Mallory's, until she turned away.

"I'm fine." There was no emotion in her voice as she spoke.

"I'm going to go back to my seat now."
~~ Senkra Tensker ~~

Senkra shot off of the ground and stood up. Her eyes met Mallory's, until she turned away.

"I'm fine." There was no emotion in her voice as she spoke.

"I'm going to go back to my seat now."
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
-~-Lancelot D'Alucifen-~-

"Very well."

He turned around, seeing two kids walking into the ring. He looked around the room.

"Hmm.. This is just about enough space."

The first boy advanced. He was fast, Lancelot could barely see him.. however Lancelot was faster. He easily ran around, dodging his attacks. Then he used his magic. Lancelot watched as the kid froze the air around him, crystallizing his skin. Lancelot smiled.

"Wow! This actually hurts!"

Lancelot made his way to the other side of the ring

"Cocky, much?"

Lancelot shrugged.

"I just don't want to be a burden on anyone else. You might also say I'm a solo artist as well. We'll see."

And with that, the ice on his skin melted, as Lancelot put his hands in front of him. He closed his eyes as he focused on his thoughts.

"Let's see where this leads, shall we?"

A giant glowing eight pointed star appeared as the room glowed violently, as it spun in circles, soon surrounding the three of them. Before he knew it, everything around him was black. All he could see were his two opponents.

Lancelot snapped his fingers as a hole in the room formed, and through it he could see the classroom.

Lancelot sat down, as he was soon covered in roots, making him immobilized. The black room started to shift and change into a seemingly barren wasteland, with a red sky. The other student tried to run off as far as they could for some reason, however hit the dimensional wall. As the manipulation ceased, the roots fell off of Lancelot.

The one with ice powers soon advanced upon him until Lancelot put his hand up. A giant monster came out of the ground looking down upon the boy. An illusion, it was. However they did not know that. The boy's eyes widened as he screamed historically, running away. The other student, a girl, was still silent. Lancelot tilted his head, however she put her hands in the air. Lancelot felt faint.

"What.. are you doing?"

The girl smiled mischievously.

Lancelot felt his heart go into extreme pain. Without another thought, Lancelot escaped the dimension which he created, closing the portal behind him. The pain faded. They were Percival's now. He turned around to the other students with a blank expression.

"U-Um.. Hello! My name is Lancelot D'Alucifen. I look forward to working with you."

Lancelot fainted.
-~-Lancelot D'Alucifen-~-

"Very well."

He turned around, seeing two kids walking into the ring. He looked around the room.

"Hmm.. This is just about enough space."

The first boy advanced. He was fast, Lancelot could barely see him.. however Lancelot was faster. He easily ran around, dodging his attacks. Then he used his magic. Lancelot watched as the kid froze the air around him, crystallizing his skin. Lancelot smiled.

"Wow! This actually hurts!"

Lancelot made his way to the other side of the ring

"Cocky, much?"

Lancelot shrugged.

"I just don't want to be a burden on anyone else. You might also say I'm a solo artist as well. We'll see."

And with that, the ice on his skin melted, as Lancelot put his hands in front of him. He closed his eyes as he focused on his thoughts.

"Let's see where this leads, shall we?"

A giant glowing eight pointed star appeared as the room glowed violently, as it spun in circles, soon surrounding the three of them. Before he knew it, everything around him was black. All he could see were his two opponents.

Lancelot snapped his fingers as a hole in the room formed, and through it he could see the classroom.

Lancelot sat down, as he was soon covered in roots, making him immobilized. The black room started to shift and change into a seemingly barren wasteland, with a red sky. The other student tried to run off as far as they could for some reason, however hit the dimensional wall. As the manipulation ceased, the roots fell off of Lancelot.

The one with ice powers soon advanced upon him until Lancelot put his hand up. A giant monster came out of the ground looking down upon the boy. An illusion, it was. However they did not know that. The boy's eyes widened as he screamed historically, running away. The other student, a girl, was still silent. Lancelot tilted his head, however she put her hands in the air. Lancelot felt faint.

"What.. are you doing?"

The girl smiled mischievously.

Lancelot felt his heart go into extreme pain. Without another thought, Lancelot escaped the dimension which he created, closing the portal behind him. The pain faded. They were Percival's now. He turned around to the other students with a blank expression.

"U-Um.. Hello! My name is Lancelot D'Alucifen. I look forward to working with you."

Lancelot fainted.
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
Mallory Darte | RIP Classmates

Mal blinked and followed behind Senkra. There may or may not be a newly vacated seat beside her that may or may not have belonged to S-whatever. Right of conquest and all that. She slid into the seat and began twirling her hair anxiously.

Due to her not fully concentrating, and a certain someone, she began sending out waves of mild anxiety that filled the classroom.
Mallory Darte | RIP Classmates

Mal blinked and followed behind Senkra. There may or may not be a newly vacated seat beside her that may or may not have belonged to S-whatever. Right of conquest and all that. She slid into the seat and began twirling her hair anxiously.

Due to her not fully concentrating, and a certain someone, she began sending out waves of mild anxiety that filled the classroom.
FusionFlare.gif
{ Kai Blackwood || The Arena }

Kai had been silently watching the fight, his eyes glinting coldly. Great, now it was a fight to the death.. and.. had someone already been killed? He couldn't see it well enough to judge. Soon, his eyes began wandering around the room again and landed on Lancelot. He was talking to the teacher, Mr. Lashe; something about fighting the battle alone. Mr. Lashe agreed with a devilish look in his eyes, and then pointed to Kai as he said something most likely just a devious.

Kai nearly jumped, realizing the teacher had addressed him. "Same goes for you, kid." Oh, great. He had to fight; he supposedly he needed a turn too, in this useless fight to the end. Kai was not usually one for tactics, so going against these quick, sharp opponents could be hard for him. But he had done it before, so why couldn't he do it again?

He quickly went over his classmate's powers in his mind. Lancelot had freaky power to create an inter-dimensional room, but that was all Kai knew about it. Senkra- the Runeless one- was just runeless. She didn't have a power, so Kai had no idea how she had survived this far. Mallory could manipulate other's emotions, into twisted horror or unexplained happiness..

Kami had ruthless flames. And Syrah. They could make weapons out of blood. You would be in more danger than you already were if you got a cut from Syrah. It was a bit strange, and at the same time a haunting way to fight.

Kai watched as Lancelot was unleashed against two opponents. Lancelot was frozen, but to Kai's surprise, the ice slowly dissolved from the boy's skin and he was left to fight in the battle once more.

Stars flared into the room, and the battle was encased in a bright light, before the opponents disappeared completed except for two small blindingly white doors. Kai shielded his eyes from them; he could feel a twinge within him at the flashing light. Soon, the light disappeared and Lancelot stumbled back into the arena. He collapsed.

(I'm so so sorry for the short reply, this is the most I can do for now. I'm really busy, hope that's alright.)
{ Kai Blackwood || The Arena }

Kai had been silently watching the fight, his eyes glinting coldly. Great, now it was a fight to the death.. and.. had someone already been killed? He couldn't see it well enough to judge. Soon, his eyes began wandering around the room again and landed on Lancelot. He was talking to the teacher, Mr. Lashe; something about fighting the battle alone. Mr. Lashe agreed with a devilish look in his eyes, and then pointed to Kai as he said something most likely just a devious.

Kai nearly jumped, realizing the teacher had addressed him. "Same goes for you, kid." Oh, great. He had to fight; he supposedly he needed a turn too, in this useless fight to the end. Kai was not usually one for tactics, so going against these quick, sharp opponents could be hard for him. But he had done it before, so why couldn't he do it again?

He quickly went over his classmate's powers in his mind. Lancelot had freaky power to create an inter-dimensional room, but that was all Kai knew about it. Senkra- the Runeless one- was just runeless. She didn't have a power, so Kai had no idea how she had survived this far. Mallory could manipulate other's emotions, into twisted horror or unexplained happiness..

Kami had ruthless flames. And Syrah. They could make weapons out of blood. You would be in more danger than you already were if you got a cut from Syrah. It was a bit strange, and at the same time a haunting way to fight.

Kai watched as Lancelot was unleashed against two opponents. Lancelot was frozen, but to Kai's surprise, the ice slowly dissolved from the boy's skin and he was left to fight in the battle once more.

Stars flared into the room, and the battle was encased in a bright light, before the opponents disappeared completed except for two small blindingly white doors. Kai shielded his eyes from them; he could feel a twinge within him at the flashing light. Soon, the light disappeared and Lancelot stumbled back into the arena. He collapsed.

(I'm so so sorry for the short reply, this is the most I can do for now. I'm really busy, hope that's alright.)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
((@moonblinked your reply was just fine! Though, the rest of the people don't really know Senkra's power. In fact, they dont think she has one; that's why she's called 'Runeless.' Could you possibly edit that to show Kai doesnt know about it? Sorry ;-;))
((@moonblinked your reply was just fine! Though, the rest of the people don't really know Senkra's power. In fact, they dont think she has one; that's why she's called 'Runeless.' Could you possibly edit that to show Kai doesnt know about it? Sorry ;-;))
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
[ @Catkidemma eek, I'm so sorry! I have edited it. As I said, I was in a hurry and forgotten that senkra is supposedly powerless. ]
[ @Catkidemma eek, I'm so sorry! I have edited it. As I said, I was in a hurry and forgotten that senkra is supposedly powerless. ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
((@moonblinked don't even worry bout it :3))
((@moonblinked don't even worry bout it :3))
((wait, so what happened with Lance? I didn't really understand x'D))
((wait, so what happened with Lance? I didn't really understand x'D))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
((He exhausted all his energy and fainted))
((He exhausted all his energy and fainted))
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
((ahh ok thanks ^^ sorry for the stupid question :p)
((ahh ok thanks ^^ sorry for the stupid question :p)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20