Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[b]There are an unlimited amount of openings until 2/11/18, in which this RP will close. Only 5-6 people will be chosen, so you must fill out your form properly, or else you will be DISQUALIFIED. Read the rules carefully, and you might get chosen out of the other forms![/b] EDIT: To be honest, the amount of people chosen could range from 5 to 15, based on how many good forms there are. [quote][center][b]~ P I N G L I S T ~[/b] @flamingdreams @bxsmxth @LancelotOfTheSky @Blackjay @AndromedaGalaxy @Eclectic @Rt19 @Draconequis @Tanzz @Kamirah ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~ [b]Characters to choose from (Only 5-15 Will be accepted. I tend to choose less people overall, though.) ~[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/3#post_31399082]~ Senkra Tensker ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/2#post_31398996]~ Lancelot D'Alucifen ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/3#post_31399439]~ Kai Blackwood ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/3#post_31399643]~ Mallory Darte ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/4#post_31401125]~ Vasilik Vax Vasiliev ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/4#post_31401125]~ Sable Thompson ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/6#post_31421854]~ Syrah Apeiro ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/6#post_31427422]~ Aaron Broekhart ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/9#post_31442315]~ Khepri (Formerly Samantha Shepherd) ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/12#post_31541151]~ Twyla Asterakor ~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2363315/15#post_31705334]~ Kamiria Darbinyan ~[/url]
There are an unlimited amount of openings until 2/11/18, in which this RP will close. Only 5-6 people will be chosen, so you must fill out your form properly, or else you will be DISQUALIFIED. Read the rules carefully, and you might get chosen out of the other forms!

EDIT: To be honest, the amount of people chosen could range from 5 to 15, based on how many good forms there are.

6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
[center][b]~ P R O L O G U E ~[/b] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/08af/i/2013/031/2/d/temple_ruins_by_jonasdero-d5ej8nc.jpg[/img] The Seminary was a place of clamor and screams, as it was a school for children. However, it was quite often that the Headmaster of this school couldn't hear the voices of anyone else in the building over her own thoughts. Now, was most definitely one of those times. --- Headmaster Serina was glaring at her desk, her eyes bloodshot and exhausted. Running her hands through her wild, matted hair, she murmured, "T-this is all my fault. These innocent children are being turned into... into..." Trailing off, Serina felt all thoughts in her mind stop. She could only hear her thoughts jumbling into patterns and incoherent mumbles and screeches, until it came to an end. Covering her eyes, she heard a familiar voice drone silkily in her mind, [b]"Now, now. You know that this is what you needed to do. And, besides, is it really [i]that[/i] bad?"[/b] The voice was mesmerizing, melting her mind and relaxing her thoughts, in some twisted form of mind control. As he spoke, Serina's eyes turned a shade of purple. However, as he finished, her eyes flashed back into their normal state. "I guess it's not.... Not at all.... I- N-no, yes it is! You're forcing these children to forget everything they used to love, and turn it into fuel; Fuel for hatred and power. And you do all of this for your own gain." Serina continued to think of an argument when her thoughts crumbled, and he continued, [b]"Believe what you wish, but this world was rotten enough. It tormented you. You had no job or life to live. And, I came in, gave you a job with money and everything you'd ever need. Besides.. these wonderful, runeblood puppets of mine are going to destroy every sickening pest on this Earth. And then, I can finally have my own world, all to myself. Well, as well as you and my little children."[/b] Serina sighed. Her brain had been burnt and wounded from every single time he had spoken through her, as well as controlled her thoughts and voiced his own in her head. But, without his input, she would still be on the streets, playing the flute and desperately hoping she wasn't mugged of her measly donations. Her voice trembling from exhaustion and loss of most of her personal thoughts, Serina slurred, "Did you really have to rip them away from their loved ones, only to torment them and then to bring them back into this world to become the soldiers of your corrupt war?" His only response was a bitter laugh and one word. [b]"No."[/b] ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
~ P R O L O G U E ~

temple_ruins_by_jonasdero-d5ej8nc.jpg

The Seminary was a place of clamor and screams, as it was a school for children. However, it was quite often that the Headmaster of this school couldn't hear the voices of anyone else in the building over her own thoughts. Now, was most definitely one of those times.

---

Headmaster Serina was glaring at her desk, her eyes bloodshot and exhausted. Running her hands through her wild, matted hair, she murmured,

"T-this is all my fault. These innocent children are being turned into... into..." Trailing off, Serina felt all thoughts in her mind stop. She could only hear her thoughts jumbling into patterns and incoherent mumbles and screeches, until it came to an end. Covering her eyes, she heard a familiar voice drone silkily in her mind,

"Now, now. You know that this is what you needed to do. And, besides, is it really that bad?" The voice was mesmerizing, melting her mind and relaxing her thoughts, in some twisted form of mind control. As he spoke, Serina's eyes turned a shade of purple. However, as he finished, her eyes flashed back into their normal state.

"I guess it's not.... Not at all.... I- N-no, yes it is! You're forcing these children to forget everything they used to love, and turn it into fuel; Fuel for hatred and power. And you do all of this for your own gain." Serina continued to think of an argument when her thoughts crumbled, and he continued,

"Believe what you wish, but this world was rotten enough. It tormented you. You had no job or life to live. And, I came in, gave you a job with money and everything you'd ever need. Besides.. these wonderful, runeblood puppets of mine are going to destroy every sickening pest on this Earth. And then, I can finally have my own world, all to myself. Well, as well as you and my little children." Serina sighed. Her brain had been burnt and wounded from every single time he had spoken through her, as well as controlled her thoughts and voiced his own in her head. But, without his input, she would still be on the streets, playing the flute and desperately hoping she wasn't mugged of her measly donations. Her voice trembling from exhaustion and loss of most of her personal thoughts, Serina slurred,

"Did you really have to rip them away from their loved ones, only to torment them and then to bring them back into this world to become the soldiers of your corrupt war?"

His only response was a bitter laugh and one word.

"No."

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
[center][b]~ H I S T O R Y ~[/b] [img]https://theunboundedspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/heaven-hell.jpg[/img] Along with Earth, there are 3 other Worlds in the same Dimension: Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, the dimension in-between them. As many know, there was a violent war between them, which went on and one and on for centuries. What many do NOT know, however, is that the Seraphs were the one that started it, and the Demons were the ones to finish it. Though, do not let this fact trick you: The Demons are just as devilish and cruel as they are in fairytales. In fact, this act of surrender and "kindness" was merely a facade. This facade, in particular, was created so the Demons could enact their horrific plan: The plan to take over the Mortal world. Earth is the home of Mortals, and has literally no signs of magic. The reason behind this, is because Demons and Seraphs can not enter the Mortal world. After all, Demons cannot leave the immortal realm with Heaven existing, and Seraphs cannot leave the immortal realm with Hell existing. This is what started the war between them, as both sides of the Immortal realm wish to be free to enter the Mortal world. However, things grew tiresome, and even Seraphs wished for this war to end. The Demons called it off because of something else, though: a loophole, which would allow them to send magical beings to Earth, as well as create more monsters to fight off Seraphs. Percival, The Leader of Demons and the Ruler of Hell, has an Ability that is crucial to the plan: Mind Control. While he could control any Demon with ease, controlling a Mortal is impossible: His powers aren't strong enough to force past the barrier between worlds. And, since he isn't able to do it, there's no chance of any other Demon being able to do it either. However, there is a way to amplify one's powers: by killing another creature and draining the power out of them. Seraphs and Demons are quite equal when it comes to power, and it's a miniscule boost to kill ONE creature. So, it wasn't worth it to risk dying just to get a tiny boost of power. However, Percival had an advantage: He was a cruel and monstrous person that wasn't afraid of murdering his own subjects for power, which was something Seraphs would NEVER do. And, if he were to do it enough, he would have enough power to control a Seraph to enter Purgatory, and he could kill them for their power without any fight back. Eventually, after repeating this horrific process long enough, his powers were so amplified that he was able to break through the Mortal world, and control a human's mind. However, even he knew he couldn't keep such a powerful connection for long. So, he started a new cycle of murder: Percival would temporarily take over a Human's mind, usually a child, and force them into killing themselves. In doing so, this would automatically send them to hell, as it was a cruel act. So, now he had a way to permanently make armies and armies of creatures that would fight for him. He called these people "Runebloods." Now, in comparison to a demon, a human seems kind of useless, as they have no magic. However, every creature has magic: Only, in the mortal world, it would be impossible to unlock. But, now that they are in another world, their inner magic CAN be unlocked, only it will be a tad hindered by their human form. Nevertheless, a trained Runeblood could face a Seraph and win, if they knew how to control it properly. But, he could not train them properly in Hell: After all, the purpose of it was to be a horrifying and cruel place, of torture and manipulation. So, he would have to find a better place to do it. And, since these creatures did not count as Immortal creatures, he knew just the place that he could send them to and train them to be terrible monsters: Earth. And, for starters, he laid his eyes on a puppet that he could manipulate: A certain homeless whelp known as Serina Paulinier.
~ H I S T O R Y ~

heaven-hell.jpg

Along with Earth, there are 3 other Worlds in the same Dimension: Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, the dimension in-between them. As many know, there was a violent war between them, which went on and one and on for centuries. What many do NOT know, however, is that the Seraphs were the one that started it, and the Demons were the ones to finish it. Though, do not let this fact trick you: The Demons are just as devilish and cruel as they are in fairytales. In fact, this act of surrender and "kindness" was merely a facade. This facade, in particular, was created so the Demons could enact their horrific plan: The plan to take over the Mortal world.

Earth is the home of Mortals, and has literally no signs of magic. The reason behind this, is because Demons and Seraphs can not enter the Mortal world. After all, Demons cannot leave the immortal realm with Heaven existing, and Seraphs cannot leave the immortal realm with Hell existing. This is what started the war between them, as both sides of the Immortal realm wish to be free to enter the Mortal world. However, things grew tiresome, and even Seraphs wished for this war to end. The Demons called it off because of something else, though: a loophole, which would allow them to send magical beings to Earth, as well as create more monsters to fight off Seraphs.

Percival, The Leader of Demons and the Ruler of Hell, has an Ability that is crucial to the plan: Mind Control. While he could control any Demon with ease, controlling a Mortal is impossible: His powers aren't strong enough to force past the barrier between worlds. And, since he isn't able to do it, there's no chance of any other Demon being able to do it either. However, there is a way to amplify one's powers: by killing another creature and draining the power out of them. Seraphs and Demons are quite equal when it comes to power, and it's a miniscule boost to kill ONE creature. So, it wasn't worth it to risk dying just to get a tiny boost of power. However, Percival had an advantage: He was a cruel and monstrous person that wasn't afraid of murdering his own subjects for power, which was something Seraphs would NEVER do. And, if he were to do it enough, he would have enough power to control a Seraph to enter Purgatory, and he could kill them for their power without any fight back.

Eventually, after repeating this horrific process long enough, his powers were so amplified that he was able to break through the Mortal world, and control a human's mind. However, even he knew he couldn't keep such a powerful connection for long. So, he started a new cycle of murder: Percival would temporarily take over a Human's mind, usually a child, and force them into killing themselves. In doing so, this would automatically send them to hell, as it was a cruel act. So, now he had a way to permanently make armies and armies of creatures that would fight for him. He called these people "Runebloods."

Now, in comparison to a demon, a human seems kind of useless, as they have no magic. However, every creature has magic: Only, in the mortal world, it would be impossible to unlock. But, now that they are in another world, their inner magic CAN be unlocked, only it will be a tad hindered by their human form. Nevertheless, a trained Runeblood could face a Seraph and win, if they knew how to control it properly. But, he could not train them properly in Hell: After all, the purpose of it was to be a horrifying and cruel place, of torture and manipulation. So, he would have to find a better place to do it. And, since these creatures did not count as Immortal creatures, he knew just the place that he could send them to and train them to be terrible monsters: Earth. And, for starters, he laid his eyes on a puppet that he could manipulate: A certain homeless whelp known as Serina Paulinier.
[center][b]~ S Y N O P S I S ~[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ab/f0/82/abf0826023a0f49070112b59640109e7--dark-fantasy-art-horror-fantasy-art.jpg[/img] It's been 200 years since the Demons of Hell had started their nefarious plan. There is an estimated population of about 500 Runebloods on Earth, all located in the same place: A Seminary, in which the Headmaster is completely lost control of her mind to Percival. They are forced to train under the hands of cruel Professors, which twist their impressions of earth to show them what the demons think: That it's a horrible place and every single other living creature on the face of the planet, that isn't a demon, should be torn apart. Runebloods these days were either killed and ripped away from their previous life at a young age, or a child of 2 Runebloods that experienced the same fate. There are a small few people who are children of 1 Runeblood and 1 human, but their blood is brutally discriminated against. Either way, though, they're being put through horrible training that is strengthening them, yes, but is also turning them into bloodthirsty monsters that are bent on destroying the Earth. But, there is a small few Runebloods that will soon begin to see past these demonic lies. These people, in particular, have stronger powers than any of their other students. And, while their powers still need a lot of training and mastering, they are the only hope for this Earth. Since, as time passes, the age of bloodlust between Heaven and Hell will come back, and The Seraphs are greatly outnumbered.
~ S Y N O P S I S ~

abf0826023a0f49070112b59640109e7--dark-fantasy-art-horror-fantasy-art.jpg

It's been 200 years since the Demons of Hell had started their nefarious plan. There is an estimated population of about 500 Runebloods on Earth, all located in the same place: A Seminary, in which the Headmaster is completely lost control of her mind to Percival. They are forced to train under the hands of cruel Professors, which twist their impressions of earth to show them what the demons think: That it's a horrible place and every single other living creature on the face of the planet, that isn't a demon, should be torn apart. Runebloods these days were either killed and ripped away from their previous life at a young age, or a child of 2 Runebloods that experienced the same fate. There are a small few people who are children of 1 Runeblood and 1 human, but their blood is brutally discriminated against. Either way, though, they're being put through horrible training that is strengthening them, yes, but is also turning them into bloodthirsty monsters that are bent on destroying the Earth.

But, there is a small few Runebloods that will soon begin to see past these demonic lies. These people, in particular, have stronger powers than any of their other students. And, while their powers still need a lot of training and mastering, they are the only hope for this Earth. Since, as time passes, the age of bloodlust between Heaven and Hell will come back, and The Seraphs are greatly outnumbered.
~ T E M P L A T E ~

Name:

Gender & Sexuality:

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic):

History:

Additional Information:

How Long will it take for you to post:

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):
~ T E M P L A T E ~

Name:

Gender & Sexuality:

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic):

History:

Additional Information:

How Long will it take for you to post:

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):
~ R U L E S ~

-The World is Medieval. So, there aren't any high-tech gadgetries or, heck, even cars. The fastest mote of transportation is still horse-drawn carriages.
-Don't make your character overpowered. Your magic can be literally anything, but yours is equally as powerful as everyone else's. Basically, just try to balance out magic with weaknesses.
-There will only be a few people chosen to join this RP. Im accepting an unlimited amount of forms, and choosing the best out of them: The most interesting, fair, literate and ones that I trust people will keep up with posting. But, when I say "few", this ranges based on how many I like. It ranges from 5 people to maybe even 15.
-Don't godmod (Voicing other characters) without their consent.
-Romance is totally supported, but keep it PG-13.
-LGBTQ+ Is also supported!
-A posted order will be created once everyone is chosen. It will be based on who submitted their form first.
-While, in the template, it says to write how long it will take you to post, I understand there might be times where it could take longer! You can always tell us ahead of time if you think you might take longer, but I want you to be realistic with this range. If you say you'll only take "An hour", but continue to stretch it out every time it's your turn, then I wouldn't call that realistic.
-Do not make your character's power similar to someone else's. So, make suer to read other templates to verify you aren't copying anyone!
-Have fun, and I hope we can all become good friends! <3

NOTE: In case you're wondering, everyone's species is a Runeblood. There are no humans, Demons or Seraphs. Though, there will be NPCs I voice from time to time.
~ R U L E S ~

-The World is Medieval. So, there aren't any high-tech gadgetries or, heck, even cars. The fastest mote of transportation is still horse-drawn carriages.
-Don't make your character overpowered. Your magic can be literally anything, but yours is equally as powerful as everyone else's. Basically, just try to balance out magic with weaknesses.
-There will only be a few people chosen to join this RP. Im accepting an unlimited amount of forms, and choosing the best out of them: The most interesting, fair, literate and ones that I trust people will keep up with posting. But, when I say "few", this ranges based on how many I like. It ranges from 5 people to maybe even 15.
-Don't godmod (Voicing other characters) without their consent.
-Romance is totally supported, but keep it PG-13.
-LGBTQ+ Is also supported!
-A posted order will be created once everyone is chosen. It will be based on who submitted their form first.
-While, in the template, it says to write how long it will take you to post, I understand there might be times where it could take longer! You can always tell us ahead of time if you think you might take longer, but I want you to be realistic with this range. If you say you'll only take "An hour", but continue to stretch it out every time it's your turn, then I wouldn't call that realistic.
-Do not make your character's power similar to someone else's. So, make suer to read other templates to verify you aren't copying anyone!
-Have fun, and I hope we can all become good friends! <3

NOTE: In case you're wondering, everyone's species is a Runeblood. There are no humans, Demons or Seraphs. Though, there will be NPCs I voice from time to time.
[ I'll be ready to join when this is ready.. I've already fallen in love with the story. ]
[ I'll be ready to join when this is ready.. I've already fallen in love with the story. ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams I haevnt even posted the explanation! :o

I am flattered, dayum
@flamingdreams I haevnt even posted the explanation! :o

I am flattered, dayum
@Catkidemma

[ Hue hue. Your writing skills are great, this definitely is very interesting. ]
@Catkidemma

[ Hue hue. Your writing skills are great, this definitely is very interesting. ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams *derpy smile*

@flamingdreams *derpy smile*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20