Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF]] Creative Pal | 1x1s, FR & More!
1 2
----- ----- ----- [font=times new roman][size=3]• • • Directory:: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_2346021]Intro[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005797]Guidelines[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005798]Characters[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005801]Genres, Etc.[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005804]Reserved[/url] •[/size][/font] ----- ----- ----- [CENTER][font=times new roman][size=5][U]• Lost in the [I]S[/I]ea of an Over-[I]A[/I]ctive Mind... •[/U][/CENTER] [quote=A Silly Little Intro][font=times new roman][size=3]Ahem //clears throat Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an [URL=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alyxsandre?status=1]unholy amount of anime[/URL] and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends. Only one or two of their genres line up. Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/ So I'mma get straight to the point— Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing! A few [b]1x1s[/b]~ I'm mostly looking for anything for my two characters below but also a few random pairings (most of which are platonic!) I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep. Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D Ah, and with that, my [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/nia-s-example-thread/t.73426333/]writing samples are here[/URL]. Oldest are first, newest are last. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1302E5LbDPQziMbfGJKf2Wbb5DcM3E0OLvfDq8NJm2ng/edit]Here are some more recent ones.[/url] And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I [URL=http://alyxsandre.deviantart.com/]can draw my own[/URL]. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my [url=http://dragnia.deviantart.com/]old account[/url] there, or my [url=http://zeniart.tumblr.com/]tumblr over here.[/url] As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... But if your rp's cool enough, I may ignore that aspect... Maybe. Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.[/quote] [font=times new roman][size=3]Movin' on! ----- ----- ----- [font=times new roman][size=3]• • • Directory:: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_2346021]Intro[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005797]Guidelines[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005798]Characters[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005801]Genres, Etc.[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2346021#post_31005804]Reserved[/url] •[/size][/font] ----- ----- -----

• • • Directory:: Intro || Guidelines || Characters || Genres, Etc. || Reserved

• Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind... •

A Silly Little Intro wrote:
Ahem //clears throat

Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing!

A few 1x1s~ I'm mostly looking for anything for my two characters below but also a few random pairings (most of which are platonic!)

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my writing samples are here. Oldest are first, newest are last. Here are some more recent ones.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my old account there, or my tumblr over here.

As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... But if your rp's cool enough, I may ignore that aspect... Maybe.

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

Movin' on!

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!

• I Be Looking For... •

• I ONLY 1x1 with people who are 18+! Sorry! But if it's platonic-only, I may consider? It's just a tad awkward tho, since I'm 24 D;
• Original > Fandom
• I will only consider Fandom roleplays if they A.) Have no canons in the rp, itself, and B.) Have an original plot.
• Pokémon is my favorite fandom 8V
• But I'll consider things like My Hero Academia or Mob Psycho 100
• I'll reiterate: NO. CANON. CHARACTERS. None! Zero! Zip!
• I said it above but, Real-Life faceclaims kinda creep me out. They are kind of an immediate turn-off 8'D
• Lazy-Lit = Advance Lit > Lit. Do not invite me to rps that only require a paragraph or less.
• No guilds. None. None whatsoever. I'm horrendous at keeping up with them.
• I'll look at almost any rp you've got so toss'm at me 8V
• I prefer to take MOST 1x1s to Google Docs.
• No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. But if you wanna shoot me a PM instead of quote me in here, that's fine.
• If you have a Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
• Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
• Insta-romance is an insta-turn-off.
• I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I want this to be their CANON, not your character's AU.
• If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners.
• If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical hetero- or homo-, we won't be compatible as partners.
• As such, if you're also uncomfortable with heterosexuals and cis- characters, we won't be compatible as partners.
• Last, some of my ideas delve into some sensitive subjects, like eating disorders, self-harm, and depression. If any of these make you uncomfortable, then, well... I respect your limits, but I really want to do a darker mood, ish, so we may not be compatible for those specific roleplays.
• Overall, I prefer Platonic over Romantic, but I'll admit I can be a sap and I like my fluff.
• I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
• Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for a FEW partners so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples v3v... Please. I will ask you to please look at my rules again if you do neither of these things when you express interest.
• I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz.
• That is all. v3v/

• I Be Looking For... •

• I ONLY 1x1 with people who are 18+! Sorry! But if it's platonic-only, I may consider? It's just a tad awkward tho, since I'm 24 D;
• Original > Fandom
• I will only consider Fandom roleplays if they A.) Have no canons in the rp, itself, and B.) Have an original plot.
• Pokémon is my favorite fandom 8V
• But I'll consider things like My Hero Academia or Mob Psycho 100
• I'll reiterate: NO. CANON. CHARACTERS. None! Zero! Zip!
• I said it above but, Real-Life faceclaims kinda creep me out. They are kind of an immediate turn-off 8'D
• Lazy-Lit = Advance Lit > Lit. Do not invite me to rps that only require a paragraph or less.
• No guilds. None. None whatsoever. I'm horrendous at keeping up with them.
• I'll look at almost any rp you've got so toss'm at me 8V
• I prefer to take MOST 1x1s to Google Docs.
• No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. But if you wanna shoot me a PM instead of quote me in here, that's fine.
• If you have a Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
• Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
• Insta-romance is an insta-turn-off.
• I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I want this to be their CANON, not your character's AU.
• If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners.
• If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical hetero- or homo-, we won't be compatible as partners.
• As such, if you're also uncomfortable with heterosexuals and cis- characters, we won't be compatible as partners.
• Last, some of my ideas delve into some sensitive subjects, like eating disorders, self-harm, and depression. If any of these make you uncomfortable, then, well... I respect your limits, but I really want to do a darker mood, ish, so we may not be compatible for those specific roleplays.
• Overall, I prefer Platonic over Romantic, but I'll admit I can be a sap and I like my fluff.
• I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
• Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for a FEW partners so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples v3v... Please. I will ask you to please look at my rules again if you do neither of these things when you express interest.
• I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz.
• That is all. v3v/

AScq6qj.png

• Characters I Wish To Use... •

Trigger-warning!!!!! Rose has an eating disorder! If you're uncomfortable with that, DON'T ASK FOR A RP WITH HIM. I will not change this aspect of his character. He's under a spoiler for those who wish to avoid that.
Character #1 :: Rosamund Todd
Basic Overview :: Rosamund Todd is a very promiscuous person... but unlike what you'd expect from a 'playboy,' though, he sees nobody as an object, simply as people with a similar motive. He makes it clear to anybody who gets involved with him that he's this way and has no real plans on falling in love with anybody, but it doesn't mean he can't fall in love... The essential purpose of this roleplay will be one of romance. (Please remember, however, that Rose is genderfluid.) I want to have a relationship build with another character. This isn't a 'break the habits of a playboy' kind of roleplay, because he was never a playboy to begin with.
Setting :: Somewhat sci-fi-y. Imagine something like The Fifth Element or some more futuristic sort of thing.
Name :: Rosamund Todd
Nickname :: Rose
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Genderfluid
Sexuality :: Bisexual , Polyamorous
Personality ::
• • • • Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Honest, Elegant, Gentle, Delicate, Extroverted
Quick Bio ::
• • • • Raised by his parents to be more feminine than masculine, Rose isn't what you'd expect from a male at all. He carries himself very delicately, and calls most people his 'sheep' or his 'butterflies.' Right now, at the age of 27, he's the type of person you'd see surrounded by men and women and everything-in-between.
Notes ::
• • • • • • ... Seems to be a bit underweight (He does have a eating disorder, as I noted above. Just a heads up if you're uncomfortable with that.)
• • • • • • He will NEVER go for anybody who has an aura of 'delicate' and 'fragile.' The quiet, shy types. Trying to win over the quiet, shy types is never something he'll do, because he sees it as shallow and just flat-out a bad idea. He will only go after those who have a sense of emotional and overall independence, as a challenge to himself. Often gets turned-down, though.
• • • • • • He has a more emotional relationship with two people--a teddy-bear of a man known as Iuno, and a plus-sized elegant female called Stradivary. These three are essentially best friends, but also his lovers.

Character #2 :: Vivian Valentine
Basic Overview :: Vivian Valentine is a supernatural folk... He's comes from a long line of pure-blooded Shape-Shifters that spend the majority of their time in a humanoid (which is considered their "true" form) shape. The strange thing about Vivian, however... Is that he seems to be scared of everything. He's paranoid of everything, and always assumes the worst-case-scenario. Honestly, it's a surprise this guy is still alive. He only gets along with plants, and his best friend is a 842-year-old bonsai. You can definitely say... He's a bit odd.
Setting :: Modern-like setting? Maybe a bit higher-tech, but nothing too crazy. DEFINITELY modern. I'm not interested in anything other than modern/present-day.
Name :: Vivian Valentine
Nickname :: Vivi (hates that nickname)
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi?Aro?mantic?
• • • • Paranoid, Elegant, Cowardly, Professional, Untrusting, Suspicious, Green-Friendly, Perfectly-Happy-With-Living-Alone
• • • • Born to a family as the youngest of pure shape-shifters, Vivian was the last one to learn how to shape-shift... This thus caused him to be tormented by his older siblings who enjoyed playing tricks on him and spooking him in their various different monstrous forms...
This did not end well, even after he learned how to shape-shift, and he ended up running away at 18. He now lives alone in a huge mansion selling exotic plants all over the nation in the middle of a secluded forest. How does he get anything? Mail-order.
• • • • • • He's vegan.
• • • • • • His mansion is literally big enough to house a family of 10. Only one room is occupied, and that's by him.
Image :: [xXx]

Character #3 :: Endo-kun the Chuunibyou
Basic Overview :: A smol kiddo who's incredibly happy and peppy. Is known for being a Chuunibyou, but is really just incredibly naïve and has a hard time making friends, so he resorted to making up a world within his mind to make up for the loneliness. Definitely an outcast, shy and timid, but all he really wants is a friend. Somebody to talk to. So he might get a bit clingy.
Setting :: High-School Slice-of-Life. /ouo/
Name :: Endo Naozumi ???? (Means Distant/Far, Wisteria (surname) & Honesty/Frankness, Purity/Innocence (given name))
? ? Nickname :: Endo-kun, Naozumi-kun, Nao-kun, Nao-chan
Sexuality :: /ouo/ who knows
• • • • Timid, Shy, Happy-go-lucky, Socially Awkward
• • • • Unlocked at Level 3 friendship.
• • • • • • Tiny smol cinnamon roll who just wants a friend.
• • • • • • Is a chuunibyou, and has a crazy world in his head. Nobody believes him when he says he's really good at swimming.
• • • • • • Bleaches his hair away from his roots to avoid damaging them and bleaches it a second time closer to the tips since he's a swimmer and doesn't want to damage his hair that much.... Yep. He's thought it all through.

Character #4 :: One Ditzy Artist
Basic Overview :: An airheaded artist who trusts way too much. Their original roleplay had to do with a story where there weren't enough guardian angels, so they started getting some guardian DEMONS for their charges. Kym was one such person. This roleplay I plan on being a bit more slice-of-life esque, not really with any set plot unless we want to. Essentially... I'm looking for a fun demon friend for my dumb artist kid.
Setting :: Modern-Fantasy/Suprnatural
Name :: Kym Ashlee Thomas
Nickname :: Kym
Sex :: ? || Gender :: Agender
Sexuality :: Asexual
• • • • Introverted ; Airheaded ; Naive ; Kind
• • • • Check out their profile, here!
• • • • • • They come with their manager, whose named Erika. She tends to fret over Kym quite a bit.
• • • • • • Has been scammed more than once, and they just never learn.
• • • • • • They're a very well-known artist both in galleries AND online. They also have a cat named Snow.

Character #5 :: A Mage without Magic
Basic Overview :: A calm and serious young male, probably the only heir to their family's throne... The only problem is that they were born without the ability to use magic. So they're undoubtedly bitter over those who can use magic... And that's where you come in 8D
Setting :: MAGIIIIC. Sort of a magic society, and to not mooch off Little Witch Academia too much (what inspired this character), probably a place where is very common knowledge and the majority of people can use. We can build off this, if you like!
Name :: None yet
Nickname :: N/A for now
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Agender
Sexuality :: Asexual Heteroromantic (Probably demiromantic)
• • • • Serious, calm and cool.... And stuff.
• • • • None yet
• • • • • • Does not use magic, cannot use magic.

Character #6 :: Benoit Delacroix & Friends
Basic Overview :: Benoit was a character from an OCT (Original Character Tournament) I was in a few years back, but he's been on my mind recently so I want to try to bring him back. He's in a Pokémon setting and reading over his bio, I feel like he still kinda belongs in that setting the best. He's super tall and has super long hair /OuO/ He's an introvert and keeps to himself, but he's doggedly loyal and will never let people he likes down. A RP with him would most certainly be a romantic one, but I have no plans on having it start out as such! Slow and steady wins the race, after all!
Setting :: Pokémon. He can fit into most any pokemon setting I feel.
Name :: Benoit Lucien Delacroix
Nickname :: Benny
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi-Panromantic
• • • • Serious, Ambitious, Perfectionist, Blunt, Kind (in his own weird way), Dyslexic
• • • • You can see his full bio, here!
• • • • • • He's dyslexic and gets easily flustered when he messes up.
• • • • • • This was his old tumblr blog for the OCT
• • • • • • I WILL Be bringing in Cerise, his sibling, and Aman, his friend, into this! They're a very important trio 8V9 But the other two will be occasional characters.

And ONTO THE REST!

• Characters I Wish To Use... •

Trigger-warning!!!!! Rose has an eating disorder! If you're uncomfortable with that, DON'T ASK FOR A RP WITH HIM. I will not change this aspect of his character. He's under a spoiler for those who wish to avoid that.
Character #1 :: Rosamund Todd
Basic Overview :: Rosamund Todd is a very promiscuous person... but unlike what you'd expect from a 'playboy,' though, he sees nobody as an object, simply as people with a similar motive. He makes it clear to anybody who gets involved with him that he's this way and has no real plans on falling in love with anybody, but it doesn't mean he can't fall in love... The essential purpose of this roleplay will be one of romance. (Please remember, however, that Rose is genderfluid.) I want to have a relationship build with another character. This isn't a 'break the habits of a playboy' kind of roleplay, because he was never a playboy to begin with.
Setting :: Somewhat sci-fi-y. Imagine something like The Fifth Element or some more futuristic sort of thing.
Name :: Rosamund Todd
Nickname :: Rose
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Genderfluid
Sexuality :: Bisexual , Polyamorous
• • • • Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Honest, Elegant, Gentle, Delicate, Extroverted
• • • • Raised by his parents to be more feminine than masculine, Rose isn't what you'd expect from a male at all. He carries himself very delicately, and calls most people his 'sheep' or his 'butterflies.' Right now, at the age of 27, he's the type of person you'd see surrounded by men and women and everything-in-between.
• • • • • • ... Seems to be a bit underweight (He does have a eating disorder, as I noted above. Just a heads up if you're uncomfortable with that.)
• • • • • • He will NEVER go for anybody who has an aura of 'delicate' and 'fragile.' The quiet, shy types. Trying to win over the quiet, shy types is never something he'll do, because he sees it as shallow and just flat-out a bad idea. He will only go after those who have a sense of emotional and overall independence, as a challenge to himself. Often gets turned-down, though.
• • • • • • He has a more emotional relationship with two people--a teddy-bear of a man known as Iuno, and a plus-sized elegant female called Stradivary. These three are essentially best friends, but also his lovers.

Character #2 :: Vivian Valentine
Basic Overview :: Vivian Valentine is a supernatural folk... He's comes from a long line of pure-blooded Shape-Shifters that spend the majority of their time in a humanoid (which is considered their "true" form) shape. The strange thing about Vivian, however... Is that he seems to be scared of everything. He's paranoid of everything, and always assumes the worst-case-scenario. Honestly, it's a surprise this guy is still alive. He only gets along with plants, and his best friend is a 842-year-old bonsai. You can definitely say... He's a bit odd.
Setting :: Modern-like setting? Maybe a bit higher-tech, but nothing too crazy. DEFINITELY modern. I'm not interested in anything other than modern/present-day.
Name :: Vivian Valentine
Nickname :: Vivi (hates that nickname)
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi?Aro?mantic?
• • • • Paranoid, Elegant, Cowardly, Professional, Untrusting, Suspicious, Green-Friendly, Perfectly-Happy-With-Living-Alone
• • • • Born to a family as the youngest of pure shape-shifters, Vivian was the last one to learn how to shape-shift... This thus caused him to be tormented by his older siblings who enjoyed playing tricks on him and spooking him in their various different monstrous forms...
This did not end well, even after he learned how to shape-shift, and he ended up running away at 18. He now lives alone in a huge mansion selling exotic plants all over the nation in the middle of a secluded forest. How does he get anything? Mail-order.
• • • • • • He's vegan.
• • • • • • His mansion is literally big enough to house a family of 10. Only one room is occupied, and that's by him.

Character #3 :: Endo-kun the Chuunibyou
Basic Overview :: A smol kiddo who's incredibly happy and peppy. Is known for being a Chuunibyou, but is really just incredibly naïve and has a hard time making friends, so he resorted to making up a world within his mind to make up for the loneliness. Definitely an outcast, shy and timid, but all he really wants is a friend. Somebody to talk to. So he might get a bit clingy.
Setting :: High-School Slice-of-Life. /ouo/
Name :: Endo Naozumi ???? (Means Distant/Far, Wisteria (surname) & Honesty/Frankness, Purity/Innocence (given name))
? ? Nickname :: Endo-kun, Naozumi-kun, Nao-kun, Nao-chan
Sexuality :: /ouo/ who knows
• • • • Timid, Shy, Happy-go-lucky, Socially Awkward
• • • • Unlocked at Level 3 friendship.
• • • • • • Tiny smol cinnamon roll who just wants a friend.
• • • • • • Is a chuunibyou, and has a crazy world in his head. Nobody believes him when he says he's really good at swimming.
• • • • • • Bleaches his hair away from his roots to avoid damaging them and bleaches it a second time closer to the tips since he's a swimmer and doesn't want to damage his hair that much.... Yep. He's thought it all through.

Character #4 :: One Ditzy Artist
Basic Overview :: An airheaded artist who trusts way too much. Their original roleplay had to do with a story where there weren't enough guardian angels, so they started getting some guardian DEMONS for their charges. Kym was one such person. This roleplay I plan on being a bit more slice-of-life esque, not really with any set plot unless we want to. Essentially... I'm looking for a fun demon friend for my dumb artist kid.
Setting :: Modern-Fantasy/Suprnatural
Name :: Kym Ashlee Thomas
Nickname :: Kym
Sex :: ? || Gender :: Agender
Sexuality :: Asexual
• • • • Introverted ; Airheaded ; Naive ; Kind
• • • • Check out their profile, here!
• • • • • • They come with their manager, whose named Erika. She tends to fret over Kym quite a bit.
• • • • • • Has been scammed more than once, and they just never learn.
• • • • • • They're a very well-known artist both in galleries AND online. They also have a cat named Snow.

Character #5 :: A Mage without Magic
Basic Overview :: A calm and serious young male, probably the only heir to their family's throne... The only problem is that they were born without the ability to use magic. So they're undoubtedly bitter over those who can use magic... And that's where you come in 8D
Setting :: MAGIIIIC. Sort of a magic society, and to not mooch off Little Witch Academia too much (what inspired this character), probably a place where is very common knowledge and the majority of people can use. We can build off this, if you like!
Name :: None yet
Nickname :: N/A for now
Sex :: Male || Gender :: Agender
Sexuality :: Asexual Heteroromantic (Probably demiromantic)
• • • • Serious, calm and cool.... And stuff.
• • • • None yet
• • • • • • Does not use magic, cannot use magic.

Character #6 :: Benoit Delacroix & Friends
Basic Overview :: Benoit was a character from an OCT (Original Character Tournament) I was in a few years back, but he's been on my mind recently so I want to try to bring him back. He's in a Pokémon setting and reading over his bio, I feel like he still kinda belongs in that setting the best. He's super tall and has super long hair /OuO/ He's an introvert and keeps to himself, but he's doggedly loyal and will never let people he likes down. A RP with him would most certainly be a romantic one, but I have no plans on having it start out as such! Slow and steady wins the race, after all!
Setting :: Pokémon. He can fit into most any pokemon setting I feel.
Name :: Benoit Lucien Delacroix
Nickname :: Benny
Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi-Panromantic
• • • • Serious, Ambitious, Perfectionist, Blunt, Kind (in his own weird way), Dyslexic
• • • • You can see his full bio, here!
• • • • • • He's dyslexic and gets easily flustered when he messes up.
• • • • • • This was his old tumblr blog for the OCT
• • • • • • I WILL Be bringing in Cerise, his sibling, and Aman, his friend, into this! They're a very important trio 8V9 But the other two will be occasional characters.

And ONTO THE REST!

AScq6qj.png

• Genres Et Cetera... •

Key ::
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
♥ – Sure, why not?
Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Occult (Vampire/Werewolves/Ghosts) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Action ♥ ♥
Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Steampunk ♥
Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pokémon ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Other-Fandom ♥
Medieval ♥
Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don’t be afraid to show me something not listed here)

Plot(s) ::
These plots definitely need to be built upon more! We can talk more if you're interested in them :D
The Misadventures of a Mage without Magic & A Powerful One
• In this society, the grand majority of people are born with the ability to use magic. Those families with strong abilities are revered and often the wealthiest, and so it has become commonplace to raise a strong heir and rise amongst the rank of magi. Those who are born without the affinity to use magic, however, are not unheard of. And unfortunately... The only heir to one of the most influential families was one of them. They've been hiding this fact for many-a-year, but it is becoming harder and harder for the young heir to hide the fact... What will happen?!

The Supers are Hunted
• In the year XXX, humans with abilities have begun to surface, and for a while the world was doing well adapting to it. But, things changed when a new leader arose and began to rile up the masses, claiming these Supers were threats. Thus, many teams have begun to form in order to hunt down and kill these Supers. While in the pursuit of a specific super, one of the most well-known hunters began to awaken their own abilities... And now the Hunter has to flee with the Hunted in order to survive.

Flight Rising Dragon (Head)Canons!
I have a few dragons who're either Escorts or other. I'd love to make some canon lore between dragons and such :D You can take a glance at my lair and see if any interest you! Quite a few already have lore (that isn't written |D) but feel free to ask about them! Here is one who's open to... a lot XD
Raudinine - Knight who wanders about a lot hailing the name of the Clan Verglas.

Pages 1-2, and dragons on Page 6 starting from Alyxsandre to Deku on Page 8 all have set lore or are exclusively OC/Fan-Inspired Dragons so they're closed for headcanons/canons.

Pair(s) ::
Bolded is the role I prefer to play.
Guardian x Little Prince ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Guardian x Protected ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Super-Powered x Hunter(Recently-Awakened as a Super) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Foe x Foe (from opposing nations)
Other x Other? (Please suggest some! I'm pretty open to a lot of ideas oUo)

Relationship(s) ::
Romantic, Platonic... ETC! I typically prefer Platonic though.
M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M x F ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
F x F is a bit iffy (romantic-wise) as I've never played a homosexual female before)
NB x Any (Non-Binary.) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Trans- ♥ ♥
(I prefer trans-female over trans-male as I feel as though trans-female characters are incredibly underrepresented)
Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cis-Female ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Note: I do any sexuality under the sun 8V

That is all...

• Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!! •

• Genres Et Cetera... •

Key ::
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
♥ – Sure, why not?
Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Occult (Vampire/Werewolves/Ghosts) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Action ♥ ♥
Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Steampunk ♥
Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pokémon ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Other-Fandom ♥
Medieval ♥
Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don’t be afraid to show me something not listed here)

Plot(s) ::
These plots definitely need to be built upon more! We can talk more if you're interested in them :D
The Misadventures of a Mage without Magic & A Powerful One
• In this society, the grand majority of people are born with the ability to use magic. Those families with strong abilities are revered and often the wealthiest, and so it has become commonplace to raise a strong heir and rise amongst the rank of magi. Those who are born without the affinity to use magic, however, are not unheard of. And unfortunately... The only heir to one of the most influential families was one of them. They've been hiding this fact for many-a-year, but it is becoming harder and harder for the young heir to hide the fact... What will happen?!

The Supers are Hunted
• In the year XXX, humans with abilities have begun to surface, and for a while the world was doing well adapting to it. But, things changed when a new leader arose and began to rile up the masses, claiming these Supers were threats. Thus, many teams have begun to form in order to hunt down and kill these Supers. While in the pursuit of a specific super, one of the most well-known hunters began to awaken their own abilities... And now the Hunter has to flee with the Hunted in order to survive.

Flight Rising Dragon (Head)Canons!
I have a few dragons who're either Escorts or other. I'd love to make some canon lore between dragons and such :D You can take a glance at my lair and see if any interest you! Quite a few already have lore (that isn't written |D) but feel free to ask about them! Here is one who's open to... a lot XD
Raudinine - Knight who wanders about a lot hailing the name of the Clan Verglas.

Pages 1-2, and dragons on Page 6 starting from Alyxsandre to Deku on Page 8 all have set lore or are exclusively OC/Fan-Inspired Dragons so they're closed for headcanons/canons.

Pair(s) ::
Bolded is the role I prefer to play.
Guardian x Little Prince ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Guardian x Protected ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Super-Powered x Hunter(Recently-Awakened as a Super) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Foe x Foe (from opposing nations)
Other x Other? (Please suggest some! I'm pretty open to a lot of ideas oUo)

Relationship(s) ::
Romantic, Platonic... ETC! I typically prefer Platonic though.
M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
M x F ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
F x F is a bit iffy (romantic-wise) as I've never played a homosexual female before)
NB x Any (Non-Binary.) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Trans- ♥ ♥
(I prefer trans-female over trans-male as I feel as though trans-female characters are incredibly underrepresented)
Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cis-Female ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Note: I do any sexuality under the sun 8V

That is all...

• Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!! •

AScq6qj.png

Reserved •

Reserved •

AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre k so I'm gonna preface this by saying: the way I type OOC has absolutely no reflection on how I type IC. I'm lazy OOC lol.

Anyway, onto the plot. I'm most interested in doing something with FR dragons, if that's okay with you? Before I go any further, I will say my only limit is extreme animal abuse. I'm fine with literally anything else.

As for characters I like to play... I usually play trans/non-binary, gay (as in anything other than straight) characters. I enjoy romance but that's not a necessity. I have lots of dragons I can RP as, but as for who I'm craving...

Dyan - my lovely agender Mirror Queen, she's a very political creature, intelligent, and loves her wife very much thank you.

Jean - trans female Tundra Queen, married to Dyan, she's very gentle and sweet and loves everything pink.

Andric - trans male Tundra Prince, he's open for a relationship, he's shade-touched and not quite there all the time. Half-blind and partially deaf.

Faraus - non-binary male Nocturne warrior, they're open for a relationship, they may be small but they love to fight! Training Andric to fight.

I have many more if those don't interest you! As for RP examples...

You can find writing examples of mine in JASPER'S WORDS in my signature if you'd like. If you want I can send more examples as well.
@Alyxsandre k so I'm gonna preface this by saying: the way I type OOC has absolutely no reflection on how I type IC. I'm lazy OOC lol.

Anyway, onto the plot. I'm most interested in doing something with FR dragons, if that's okay with you? Before I go any further, I will say my only limit is extreme animal abuse. I'm fine with literally anything else.

As for characters I like to play... I usually play trans/non-binary, gay (as in anything other than straight) characters. I enjoy romance but that's not a necessity. I have lots of dragons I can RP as, but as for who I'm craving...

Dyan - my lovely agender Mirror Queen, she's a very political creature, intelligent, and loves her wife very much thank you.

Jean - trans female Tundra Queen, married to Dyan, she's very gentle and sweet and loves everything pink.

Andric - trans male Tundra Prince, he's open for a relationship, he's shade-touched and not quite there all the time. Half-blind and partially deaf.

Faraus - non-binary male Nocturne warrior, they're open for a relationship, they may be small but they love to fight! Training Andric to fight.

I have many more if those don't interest you! As for RP examples...

You can find writing examples of mine in JASPER'S WORDS in my signature if you'd like. If you want I can send more examples as well.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz
Ah! Sorry for the delayed reply ;U;/ Unfortunately your writing style and characters aren't exactly what I'm looking for atm, so I'll have to decline this time! Sorry about that!
@JasperQuartz
Ah! Sorry for the delayed reply ;U;/ Unfortunately your writing style and characters aren't exactly what I'm looking for atm, so I'll have to decline this time! Sorry about that!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre ah well, okay. Thanks for getting back to me.
@Alyxsandre ah well, okay. Thanks for getting back to me.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@Alyxsandre Heyo I'ma just slither on in here and toss my lovelies into the ring!
But first a bit about myself, I go by Jokerr, Shy, or Say10 ... or whatever works best! I'm 20 and man I love roleplays I just haven't found the right person to roleplay with at times!

From what I've seen our roleplay/typing styles are quite similar though I don't have any examples sorry! I prefer to form a friendship while roleplaying cause you're right things seem awkward when there's no relationship there, to begin with! I also find it makes it more fun and I love discussing ideas with someone too! I normally roleplay on my phone, so I use discord and kik a lot!

My characters do tend to lean into darker themes as well (I find it makes things more interesting and am a suck for some good ol' angst) I always tend to play males and never females but that being said it doesn't matter who your character shall be because I will love them none the less XD I tend to lean more towards romantic roleplays but only after a fair bit has been built up to it!

Now then let me show you some characters of mine!

Vincent James

"Vinny"
Setting: Honestly, this can fit anywhere you'd like! I can see this doing well with Rosamund's setting!

The leader of a massive mafia organization, born into the "family business" he was never really given much choice in the matter of what he was meant to do with his life. Because of this, Vincent tends to but his work before anything else and never had much time to see other people. Vincent took over the mafia when his father was murdered in the comfort of his own home. Many think Vincent was the one who offed his dad but no one has dared confront him as he seemed to have gotten a lot more violent after taking things over.
Sex: Male
SO: Unknown has he never had time to really think about it. Most assume he's straight (spoiler he's not)
Personality: Cold, distant, stubborn
Vincent doesn't believe in love and seldom makes any friends has his line of work often gets people hurt when feelings are tossed around. Deep down he's afraid to care for someone so he often aims for one night stands and hookups.
Other: He's slowing developing anger issues which tend to lead to many addictions.

The werewolf boys.
I'm not sure if this is something you'd be interested in but I have a pair of two characters who tend to get involved with love triangles!

Butch and Kai
Setting: I tend to aim this one towards a modern theme where supernatural creatures exist.

Both boys grew up as best friends, they were inseparable and a budding romance was growing between the two as their early teen years approached. But suddenly Butch, the other of the two grew distant and eventually left Kai out in the mud. Kai was left hurt and betrayed and eventually went out looking for Butch, he found him. On the night of a full moon of course. Kai discovered Butch left due to the fact that he had turned. On that night Butch, unable to help himself attack Kai and turned him. Now both Kai and Butch hate one another even though they live in the same town. (I could go more in depth here but I figured this was a good start!)

Butch's Info:
SO: Bisexual/ Pansexual
Personality: Distant, calm, uptight
He is the smarter of the two and perfers to keep things proper, he thinks that just because he's a beast it doesn't give him an excuse to act like one.
Other: He has a fair bit of money

Kai's Info:
Sex:
Male
SO: Demisexual
Personality: Cheerful, kind, energetic
He isn't very smart but has a lot of heart, unlike Butch Kai is very messy and tends to live life more on the edge. He's more open to new experiences and believes life should be lives to the fullest.
Other: He has a drug addiction but keeps it under wraps

And lastly, I have my ghost

Marcel Waller

Setting: Again I think this would do well in a more modern era!

Marcel was a crappy person when he was alive. He was a deadbeat dad and a poor husband, constantly working late while getting involved with the wrong kinds of people. When his wife left him with his daughter his life fell apart, his dealings with criminals caught up with him and got him thrown into the lake along with a cinder block. When he woke up the next day he knew he was dead, as a ghost he had nothing better to do than watch his old family live a happy life without him. As time moved on he was able to do more things and eventually got close to his daughter. He would be there for her when no one else was. Now was time passes on he wants to stop living as a spirit and move on, he just needs someone to help him do so now...
SO: Pansexual
Personality: Bitter and tired when alone but puts on a cheerful face with his kid.
Marcel keeps his emotions to himself, or at least the positive ones. He doesn't want to admit it but he's tired of this afterlife and wouldn't want anything more than to be human again.
Other: When he gets really upset he relives his death, spuing water from his mouth and choking on it all over again.

I also have a few others like an angel who wants to be a demon, a Gang leader of clowns, and some others if you have the time to hear about them! For now I thought these might fit well the best!

Best of luck in finding a RP partner! <3

@Alyxsandre Heyo I'ma just slither on in here and toss my lovelies into the ring!
But first a bit about myself, I go by Jokerr, Shy, or Say10 ... or whatever works best! I'm 20 and man I love roleplays I just haven't found the right person to roleplay with at times!

From what I've seen our roleplay/typing styles are quite similar though I don't have any examples sorry! I prefer to form a friendship while roleplaying cause you're right things seem awkward when there's no relationship there, to begin with! I also find it makes it more fun and I love discussing ideas with someone too! I normally roleplay on my phone, so I use discord and kik a lot!

My characters do tend to lean into darker themes as well (I find it makes things more interesting and am a suck for some good ol' angst) I always tend to play males and never females but that being said it doesn't matter who your character shall be because I will love them none the less XD I tend to lean more towards romantic roleplays but only after a fair bit has been built up to it!

Now then let me show you some characters of mine!

Vincent James

"Vinny"
Setting: Honestly, this can fit anywhere you'd like! I can see this doing well with Rosamund's setting!

The leader of a massive mafia organization, born into the "family business" he was never really given much choice in the matter of what he was meant to do with his life. Because of this, Vincent tends to but his work before anything else and never had much time to see other people. Vincent took over the mafia when his father was murdered in the comfort of his own home. Many think Vincent was the one who offed his dad but no one has dared confront him as he seemed to have gotten a lot more violent after taking things over.
SO: Unknown has he never had time to really think about it. Most assume he's straight (spoiler he's not)
Personality: Cold, distant, stubborn
Vincent doesn't believe in love and seldom makes any friends has his line of work often gets people hurt when feelings are tossed around. Deep down he's afraid to care for someone so he often aims for one night stands and hookups.
Other: He's slowing developing anger issues which tend to lead to many addictions.

The werewolf boys.
I'm not sure if this is something you'd be interested in but I have a pair of two characters who tend to get involved with love triangles!

Butch and Kai
Setting: I tend to aim this one towards a modern theme where supernatural creatures exist.

Both boys grew up as best friends, they were inseparable and a budding romance was growing between the two as their early teen years approached. But suddenly Butch, the other of the two grew distant and eventually left Kai out in the mud. Kai was left hurt and betrayed and eventually went out looking for Butch, he found him. On the night of a full moon of course. Kai discovered Butch left due to the fact that he had turned. On that night Butch, unable to help himself attack Kai and turned him. Now both Kai and Butch hate one another even though they live in the same town. (I could go more in depth here but I figured this was a good start!)

Butch's Info:
SO: Bisexual/ Pansexual
Personality: Distant, calm, uptight
He is the smarter of the two and perfers to keep things proper, he thinks that just because he's a beast it doesn't give him an excuse to act like one.
Other: He has a fair bit of money

Kai's Info:
Sex:
Male
SO: Demisexual
Personality: Cheerful, kind, energetic
He isn't very smart but has a lot of heart, unlike Butch Kai is very messy and tends to live life more on the edge. He's more open to new experiences and believes life should be lives to the fullest.
Other: He has a drug addiction but keeps it under wraps

And lastly, I have my ghost

Marcel Waller

Setting: Again I think this would do well in a more modern era!

Marcel was a crappy person when he was alive. He was a deadbeat dad and a poor husband, constantly working late while getting involved with the wrong kinds of people. When his wife left him with his daughter his life fell apart, his dealings with criminals caught up with him and got him thrown into the lake along with a cinder block. When he woke up the next day he knew he was dead, as a ghost he had nothing better to do than watch his old family live a happy life without him. As time moved on he was able to do more things and eventually got close to his daughter. He would be there for her when no one else was. Now was time passes on he wants to stop living as a spirit and move on, he just needs someone to help him do so now...
SO: Pansexual
Personality: Bitter and tired when alone but puts on a cheerful face with his kid.
Marcel keeps his emotions to himself, or at least the positive ones. He doesn't want to admit it but he's tired of this afterlife and wouldn't want anything more than to be human again.
Other: When he gets really upset he relives his death, spuing water from his mouth and choking on it all over again.

I also have a few others like an angel who wants to be a demon, a Gang leader of clowns, and some others if you have the time to hear about them! For now I thought these might fit well the best!

Best of luck in finding a RP partner! <3

15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Jokerr
Ohmylord I love all of them! Your characters sound fantastic :D I'd definitely be down for talking about roleplays with ya!
My discord is -- if you want to add me !!!
@Jokerr
Ohmylord I love all of them! Your characters sound fantastic :D I'd definitely be down for talking about roleplays with ya!
My discord is -- if you want to add me !!!
AScq6qj.png
1 2