Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
((alright))

Kodi stiffened at hearing the words from this strange boy, he'd long to hear his entire life. Yet as he starred into Oliver's eyes more tears fell down his cheeks. "Th-thank you. . ." Unable to bring himself to return the words he closed his eyes and tipped his head back.

"Oliver. . .I don't know if what I feel towards you is love. No one's ever showed me love, but. . .I want to give this a try if that's what I feel for you." His chest felt tight as he spoke, shaking slightly as he held the boy against him.
((alright))

Kodi stiffened at hearing the words from this strange boy, he'd long to hear his entire life. Yet as he starred into Oliver's eyes more tears fell down his cheeks. "Th-thank you. . ." Unable to bring himself to return the words he closed his eyes and tipped his head back.

"Oliver. . .I don't know if what I feel towards you is love. No one's ever showed me love, but. . .I want to give this a try if that's what I feel for you." His chest felt tight as he spoke, shaking slightly as he held the boy against him.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Oliver brought his head back as Kodi did, actually feeling a little terrified. He had never admitted anything like this before, to anyone. He vaguely remembered having a crush in school when he was younger - until he found out the truth about his crush - but this was different. There was no one to make fun of them, or tease them, or any of that.

His chest felt incredibly tight as Kodi spoke, saying that no one had ever shown him love before. The mere thought of that made him angry, but he didn't show any anger. Right now, he wanted to give the love that no one else could, or would. Everyone is capable of showing love, even the most selfish of people. He had originally lost faith in that belief, but now, he could believe in it. No bully would tell him otherwise.

He could feel the other boy shaking as they held each other. He looked into his eyes, and smiled. "Thank you," he murmured quietly, affection leaking into his voice. He began lightly rubbing Kodi's back. "Don't worry... I won't pressure you... unless you want me to. I mean, I don't know why someone would want to be pressured, having pressure on your shoulders isn't exactly a good thing..."

The blush on Oliver's face deepened against his will. "Um... heh... I rambled again," he admitted, his grin widening and his eyes softening even more.
Oliver brought his head back as Kodi did, actually feeling a little terrified. He had never admitted anything like this before, to anyone. He vaguely remembered having a crush in school when he was younger - until he found out the truth about his crush - but this was different. There was no one to make fun of them, or tease them, or any of that.

His chest felt incredibly tight as Kodi spoke, saying that no one had ever shown him love before. The mere thought of that made him angry, but he didn't show any anger. Right now, he wanted to give the love that no one else could, or would. Everyone is capable of showing love, even the most selfish of people. He had originally lost faith in that belief, but now, he could believe in it. No bully would tell him otherwise.

He could feel the other boy shaking as they held each other. He looked into his eyes, and smiled. "Thank you," he murmured quietly, affection leaking into his voice. He began lightly rubbing Kodi's back. "Don't worry... I won't pressure you... unless you want me to. I mean, I don't know why someone would want to be pressured, having pressure on your shoulders isn't exactly a good thing..."

The blush on Oliver's face deepened against his will. "Um... heh... I rambled again," he admitted, his grin widening and his eyes softening even more.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi grinned slightly at the final comment. "I don't mind the rambling. . ." He carefully moved one hand to Oliver's chin to tip his face up so he could lean forward to quickly and softly kiss the boy. "I think I know of a pretty good way to stop in when I want to. . .but I like hearing your voice."

Gently biting his bottom lip. he leaned back and watched to see how the other boy would react to his kiss. Suddenly nervous if he had pushed his luck by doing it.
Kodi grinned slightly at the final comment. "I don't mind the rambling. . ." He carefully moved one hand to Oliver's chin to tip his face up so he could lean forward to quickly and softly kiss the boy. "I think I know of a pretty good way to stop in when I want to. . .but I like hearing your voice."

Gently biting his bottom lip. he leaned back and watched to see how the other boy would react to his kiss. Suddenly nervous if he had pushed his luck by doing it.
I Support
The hand Oliver was using to rub Kodi's back slowed in its movement as the other boy spoke again. His expression was as soft as ever, and he felt rather amused with himself. It seemed as though every time he rambled, he had to mention or apologize for it. Nonetheless, Kodi always said that he liked Ollie's ramblings. He couldn't recall a single person who actually admitted to liking them.

His heart was beating even faster when he felt the other boy's hand tipping his face up by the chin. It was beating too fast. He could hear it in his ears, and no other noise existed as far as he was concerned. He was frozen, but that wasn't a bad thing. The blush on his face couldn't go away, and for a moment, he thought it would become a permanent facial feature.

Time seemed to slow down as he felt Kodi's lips against his, shocking him in the best way. A heartwarming feeling immediately blossomed in his chest where the nervous pain was, spreading throughout his entire body. Even though the kiss was quick, time passed by much slower for him. He found himself desperately wanting to return it, but he was too taken aback by the kiss to do so.

When Kodi pulled back, Ollie remained still, staring into the other boy's eyes with a hint of delight dancing in them. He remembered Kodi welcoming him to adulthood when he first swore in front of him. This was the true welcome, and he would gladly accept it. What the boy said after the soft kiss made the heartwarming feeling expand further. He was nervous in the best way.

"Well... I guess I'll start speaking more often," he replied affectionately and teasingly, smiling before leaning forward. He gently kissed Kodi, running his hand down his spine as the nervous feeling within him died down to make way for comforting affection. He didn't draw it out for too long, and when he pulled back, he was smiling brightly, secretly hoping he hadn't made the wrong move.

Welcome to adulthood, Ollie.
The hand Oliver was using to rub Kodi's back slowed in its movement as the other boy spoke again. His expression was as soft as ever, and he felt rather amused with himself. It seemed as though every time he rambled, he had to mention or apologize for it. Nonetheless, Kodi always said that he liked Ollie's ramblings. He couldn't recall a single person who actually admitted to liking them.

His heart was beating even faster when he felt the other boy's hand tipping his face up by the chin. It was beating too fast. He could hear it in his ears, and no other noise existed as far as he was concerned. He was frozen, but that wasn't a bad thing. The blush on his face couldn't go away, and for a moment, he thought it would become a permanent facial feature.

Time seemed to slow down as he felt Kodi's lips against his, shocking him in the best way. A heartwarming feeling immediately blossomed in his chest where the nervous pain was, spreading throughout his entire body. Even though the kiss was quick, time passed by much slower for him. He found himself desperately wanting to return it, but he was too taken aback by the kiss to do so.

When Kodi pulled back, Ollie remained still, staring into the other boy's eyes with a hint of delight dancing in them. He remembered Kodi welcoming him to adulthood when he first swore in front of him. This was the true welcome, and he would gladly accept it. What the boy said after the soft kiss made the heartwarming feeling expand further. He was nervous in the best way.

"Well... I guess I'll start speaking more often," he replied affectionately and teasingly, smiling before leaning forward. He gently kissed Kodi, running his hand down his spine as the nervous feeling within him died down to make way for comforting affection. He didn't draw it out for too long, and when he pulled back, he was smiling brightly, secretly hoping he hadn't made the wrong move.

Welcome to adulthood, Ollie.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi smiled brightly, his ears twitching as he stared at Oliver. Smiling he pulled the boy closer and wrapped his arms tighter around him. Gently nuzzling the top of his head. "Get some rest. It'll help with the pain."

He closed his eyes and simply focused on the smaller boy in his arms. His tail wagging a bit as he thought of no longer being alone. The thought brought tears to his eyes once more and they rolled down his face and fell into Oliver's hair.
Kodi smiled brightly, his ears twitching as he stared at Oliver. Smiling he pulled the boy closer and wrapped his arms tighter around him. Gently nuzzling the top of his head. "Get some rest. It'll help with the pain."

He closed his eyes and simply focused on the smaller boy in his arms. His tail wagging a bit as he thought of no longer being alone. The thought brought tears to his eyes once more and they rolled down his face and fell into Oliver's hair.
I Support
Oliver let himself melt into Kodi's arms as he was pulled closer to the other boy, closing his eyes amiably. The warmth comforted him, and washed all of his problems away for the time being. He sank into the tight embrace, letting out a pleasured bird-like sound as Kodi nuzzled the top of his head. When was the last time he actually snuggled with someone? However long it was, that didn't really matter. Not right now.

He wriggled as close as he could while making himself comfortable at the same time, drawing his legs in and mostly curling up. When Kodi reminded him to get some rest, he realized that he had been ignoring the pain enveloping his ankle. He had moved it to curl up, and it was hurt a lot because of that. He was trying not to wince at the pain, relaxing in Kodi's embrace.

"Rest," he repeated drowsily, smiling cutely. "Rest..." He was subtly telling Kodi that he should rest as well. His wings slowly wrapped themselves around the pair, serving as a blanket of sorts. He felt small teardrops falling into his hair again, which gave him a clear indication that Kodi was crying... but was it out of sadness? It couldn't be, even though it was a possibility. No, he was probably overjoyed. Ollie was as well, to be able to bring this much happiness to a person's life.

"Are you happy...?" he asked quietly, smiling while his eyes remained closed. He felt more like a pup than a bird at the moment, and he wondered with amusement if that was because of how close he felt to Kodi.
Oliver let himself melt into Kodi's arms as he was pulled closer to the other boy, closing his eyes amiably. The warmth comforted him, and washed all of his problems away for the time being. He sank into the tight embrace, letting out a pleasured bird-like sound as Kodi nuzzled the top of his head. When was the last time he actually snuggled with someone? However long it was, that didn't really matter. Not right now.

He wriggled as close as he could while making himself comfortable at the same time, drawing his legs in and mostly curling up. When Kodi reminded him to get some rest, he realized that he had been ignoring the pain enveloping his ankle. He had moved it to curl up, and it was hurt a lot because of that. He was trying not to wince at the pain, relaxing in Kodi's embrace.

"Rest," he repeated drowsily, smiling cutely. "Rest..." He was subtly telling Kodi that he should rest as well. His wings slowly wrapped themselves around the pair, serving as a blanket of sorts. He felt small teardrops falling into his hair again, which gave him a clear indication that Kodi was crying... but was it out of sadness? It couldn't be, even though it was a possibility. No, he was probably overjoyed. Ollie was as well, to be able to bring this much happiness to a person's life.

"Are you happy...?" he asked quietly, smiling while his eyes remained closed. He felt more like a pup than a bird at the moment, and he wondered with amusement if that was because of how close he felt to Kodi.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi was a bit shocked at the question and found himself in silence for a few moments before answering. "I'm happy we met. There's nothing else to be happy about at the time, not while we're still trapped here."

He fell silent once again and simply focused on the boy in his arms. Smiling at the feeling of safety Oliver's wings around them gave him. A feeling he'd never known and yet know he was grateful for it.

He sighed softly and closed his eyes, letting his head rest on Oliver's as he moved his tail to rest along their sides for extra warmth. Though he hated his appearance, he was rather grateful for the tail that when standing nearly reached his ankles. It was a nice source of warmth when you had few other things.
Kodi was a bit shocked at the question and found himself in silence for a few moments before answering. "I'm happy we met. There's nothing else to be happy about at the time, not while we're still trapped here."

He fell silent once again and simply focused on the boy in his arms. Smiling at the feeling of safety Oliver's wings around them gave him. A feeling he'd never known and yet know he was grateful for it.

He sighed softly and closed his eyes, letting his head rest on Oliver's as he moved his tail to rest along their sides for extra warmth. Though he hated his appearance, he was rather grateful for the tail that when standing nearly reached his ankles. It was a nice source of warmth when you had few other things.
I Support
Oliver smiled as Kodi answered his question, keeping his eyes closed amiably. "I'm happy too," he whispered. "I'm happy as long as I have you with me." He held back a yawn, realizing just how tired he really was, and how different this felt. Over the past year or so - he still didn't know how much time had really passed - he had to sleep in a cage, all alone. But now, he had warmth, and he had someone to hold onto him.

His entire body slowly relaxed as it prepared to pull him into the depths of sleep. Yes, sleep... that concept alone sounded way better at this moment, rather than it had prior to escaping his cage. Knowing that he had a good chance of waking up in the other boy's arms was enough to make him calm.

He sighed faintly as he felt Kodi's head resting on his own, as well as a tail brushing up against their sides. He enjoyed the extra warmth, and he let out a purring sound to show his thanks. He felt his heartbeat beginning to slow down, no longer hurting his chest, and the pain existing in his ankle was also becoming numb. His face was cooling down as well, and that was a relief to him. He thought it had been set on fire, from the way the searing blush had felt the entire time it had been there.

"Night night... birdy bye," he murmured. It was something he and his 'parents' shared whenever he went to bed growing up. It was special, if not odd. They always referred to him as their little bird. It was ironic, considering he was turned into a creature sharing a bird's characteristics.
Oliver smiled as Kodi answered his question, keeping his eyes closed amiably. "I'm happy too," he whispered. "I'm happy as long as I have you with me." He held back a yawn, realizing just how tired he really was, and how different this felt. Over the past year or so - he still didn't know how much time had really passed - he had to sleep in a cage, all alone. But now, he had warmth, and he had someone to hold onto him.

His entire body slowly relaxed as it prepared to pull him into the depths of sleep. Yes, sleep... that concept alone sounded way better at this moment, rather than it had prior to escaping his cage. Knowing that he had a good chance of waking up in the other boy's arms was enough to make him calm.

He sighed faintly as he felt Kodi's head resting on his own, as well as a tail brushing up against their sides. He enjoyed the extra warmth, and he let out a purring sound to show his thanks. He felt his heartbeat beginning to slow down, no longer hurting his chest, and the pain existing in his ankle was also becoming numb. His face was cooling down as well, and that was a relief to him. He thought it had been set on fire, from the way the searing blush had felt the entire time it had been there.

"Night night... birdy bye," he murmured. It was something he and his 'parents' shared whenever he went to bed growing up. It was special, if not odd. They always referred to him as their little bird. It was ironic, considering he was turned into a creature sharing a bird's characteristics.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi smiled a bit at the final comment, he lightly kissed the top of the boys head, "Goodnight my little birdy." Sighing softly he closed his eyes and fell silent so the other boy could rest. Though he was tired, he was still alert. His ears twitching as he listened for any movement in areas around them, curious if anyone else had been left.

After a few minutes he slowly began to relax against the boy in his arms and let the dark and peaceful sleep claim him.
Kodi smiled a bit at the final comment, he lightly kissed the top of the boys head, "Goodnight my little birdy." Sighing softly he closed his eyes and fell silent so the other boy could rest. Though he was tired, he was still alert. His ears twitching as he listened for any movement in areas around them, curious if anyone else had been left.

After a few minutes he slowly began to relax against the boy in his arms and let the dark and peaceful sleep claim him.
I Support
It was a while until Oliver's body suddenly jerked. He was still asleep, but he was trembling and whimpering a little, his whimpers sounding like quiet chirps. His expression looked strained, and his teeth were grit. "No... please..." he murmured, his hands twitching once. He squirmed a bit more. "Don't... don't leave me... please don't! Please!"

Ollie's eyes flew open as a gasp left him. He would feel tired when the sense of fear left him, but for now, he was too shaken to fall back asleep, cold beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Tears were forming in his eyes as he tried snapping out of his hazy daze. He didn't dare move anymore, his eyes flicking about to look around. He immediately leaned as close as he could into the warmth of Kodi's embrace, his wings hugging the other boy closely. He didn't think he would be able to get back to sleep, not for the moment.
It was a while until Oliver's body suddenly jerked. He was still asleep, but he was trembling and whimpering a little, his whimpers sounding like quiet chirps. His expression looked strained, and his teeth were grit. "No... please..." he murmured, his hands twitching once. He squirmed a bit more. "Don't... don't leave me... please don't! Please!"

Ollie's eyes flew open as a gasp left him. He would feel tired when the sense of fear left him, but for now, he was too shaken to fall back asleep, cold beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Tears were forming in his eyes as he tried snapping out of his hazy daze. He didn't dare move anymore, his eyes flicking about to look around. He immediately leaned as close as he could into the warmth of Kodi's embrace, his wings hugging the other boy closely. He didn't think he would be able to get back to sleep, not for the moment.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15