Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Kodi smiled a bit. "Good to know...and Darlin, I got your meaning, you didn't need to elaborate on it." Grinning a bit he found himself moving closer, his ears back like a wolf stalking prey and about to pounce.

Licking his lips slightly he stopped about a foot away from the boy. "So tell me about yourself. What do you remember from before coming here?" Asking softly he sat crossed legged in front of Oliver.
Kodi smiled a bit. "Good to know...and Darlin, I got your meaning, you didn't need to elaborate on it." Grinning a bit he found himself moving closer, his ears back like a wolf stalking prey and about to pounce.

Licking his lips slightly he stopped about a foot away from the boy. "So tell me about yourself. What do you remember from before coming here?" Asking softly he sat crossed legged in front of Oliver.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
The blush wasn't going away, and Oliver had no real control over that. He only watched Kodi as the latter began moving closer to him, ears laid back. Didn't wolves usually do that when they were stalking prey? But he wasn't prey here. Sure, he was a bird-human hybrid, but he wasn't in danger. He didn't feel threatened when he noticed the way Kodi's ears were positioned. In fact, he felt a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

He continued to watch the boy's every move, sitting still as he stopped about a foot away. He blinked, taking a few seconds to process the question presented to him. What did he remember before being brought to this place? He tried to focus on the memories of his past - at least, the ones he actually didn't mind sharing - as Kodi sat cross-legged in front of him. He rested a finger - or rather, talon - underneath his lower lip as he delved into his thoughts, trying to ignore any voices rising because of what he was doing.

He lowered his hand when he finished, looking up at Kodi a bit shyly. "Erm... well... according to the documents I found earlier... and left behind... I am adopted," he began, wincing a little upon saying the word 'adopted'. Already, he could feel his inner emotions swelling within him. "My 'parents' never told me about that, but apparently, everyone and their mother knew. They probably saw me with them and deduced that from the differences in appearance... anyways - no surprise here - I never had any friends. I used to have a dog, but the kids of a next door neighbor threw a poisoned bone over the fence, and..."

It didn't end well.

He didn't finish, shaking his head and deciding to move on from that. "I was more interested in animals than people," he continued. "I found a little bird with an injured wing on the sidewalk once, and I rescued her... I'm pretty sure it was a female. I named her Oreo because of her colors. Reminds me of my own wings, actually." His black and white wings fluttered a little, still aching from not being able to spread fully and get some wind underneath them.

"So the kids at my first school thought I was a... well... a freak. You see, I was perceived as one before I became one. I was only able to transfer to another school after they beat me in an alleyway..." He found himself trailing off again. Why couldn't he focus on positive details? Just because he broke down about these kind of negative things earlier, that didn't mean he had to share them now. Well, maybe this would be a good thing. Maybe he wouldn't have to hold it in anymore. Telling someone about it would surely make it better, right?

He tried stretching his legs a little, wincing slightly in pain. He forgot about his injured ankle, and immediately scolded himself for being stupid. "Heh... I'm guessing you want more positive details, don't ya...?" he prompted, chuckling. It sounded as though he was about to explain said positive details, but nothing came out after that.
The blush wasn't going away, and Oliver had no real control over that. He only watched Kodi as the latter began moving closer to him, ears laid back. Didn't wolves usually do that when they were stalking prey? But he wasn't prey here. Sure, he was a bird-human hybrid, but he wasn't in danger. He didn't feel threatened when he noticed the way Kodi's ears were positioned. In fact, he felt a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

He continued to watch the boy's every move, sitting still as he stopped about a foot away. He blinked, taking a few seconds to process the question presented to him. What did he remember before being brought to this place? He tried to focus on the memories of his past - at least, the ones he actually didn't mind sharing - as Kodi sat cross-legged in front of him. He rested a finger - or rather, talon - underneath his lower lip as he delved into his thoughts, trying to ignore any voices rising because of what he was doing.

He lowered his hand when he finished, looking up at Kodi a bit shyly. "Erm... well... according to the documents I found earlier... and left behind... I am adopted," he began, wincing a little upon saying the word 'adopted'. Already, he could feel his inner emotions swelling within him. "My 'parents' never told me about that, but apparently, everyone and their mother knew. They probably saw me with them and deduced that from the differences in appearance... anyways - no surprise here - I never had any friends. I used to have a dog, but the kids of a next door neighbor threw a poisoned bone over the fence, and..."

It didn't end well.

He didn't finish, shaking his head and deciding to move on from that. "I was more interested in animals than people," he continued. "I found a little bird with an injured wing on the sidewalk once, and I rescued her... I'm pretty sure it was a female. I named her Oreo because of her colors. Reminds me of my own wings, actually." His black and white wings fluttered a little, still aching from not being able to spread fully and get some wind underneath them.

"So the kids at my first school thought I was a... well... a freak. You see, I was perceived as one before I became one. I was only able to transfer to another school after they beat me in an alleyway..." He found himself trailing off again. Why couldn't he focus on positive details? Just because he broke down about these kind of negative things earlier, that didn't mean he had to share them now. Well, maybe this would be a good thing. Maybe he wouldn't have to hold it in anymore. Telling someone about it would surely make it better, right?

He tried stretching his legs a little, wincing slightly in pain. He forgot about his injured ankle, and immediately scolded himself for being stupid. "Heh... I'm guessing you want more positive details, don't ya...?" he prompted, chuckling. It sounded as though he was about to explain said positive details, but nothing came out after that.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi had growled faintly at the mentioned of a poisoned dog. Though he said nothing and listened patiently, he found himself moving closer to the other boy at the mention of bullying. Stopping when he was alongside the boy, his side against the latter.

Smiling a bit he loosely set his arm over Oliver's shoulder, "Not everyone's life is positive, and I don't expect you to have good things to say. I am sorry to hear you've had a bad life, and then this had to happen to you. You don't seem like the kind of person who would deserve this."

Gently beginning to play with Ollie's hair he sighed and closed his eyes. "To be fair...my life wasn't much better. I was always an outcast, and never wanted...not even my own parents wanted me."
Kodi had growled faintly at the mentioned of a poisoned dog. Though he said nothing and listened patiently, he found himself moving closer to the other boy at the mention of bullying. Stopping when he was alongside the boy, his side against the latter.

Smiling a bit he loosely set his arm over Oliver's shoulder, "Not everyone's life is positive, and I don't expect you to have good things to say. I am sorry to hear you've had a bad life, and then this had to happen to you. You don't seem like the kind of person who would deserve this."

Gently beginning to play with Ollie's hair he sighed and closed his eyes. "To be fair...my life wasn't much better. I was always an outcast, and never wanted...not even my own parents wanted me."
I Support
Oliver knew Kodi wouldn't react well to him sharing the cause of his old dog's death, and the reaction made him question for a moment why he even mentioned it. It wasn't something normal to bring up when talking about oneself, especially in a normal conversation. He was half-expecting a verbal response, but he didn't get one until the other boy moved to his side.

He looked over at him when he felt an arm over his shoulder. He could only smile sadly as Kodi apologized for his misfortune. "You have nothing to be sorry for," he said softly, kindness clearly showing in his forest green eyes. "Personally, I don't think I deserved any of that... but I guess I can't force fate to treat me well." He whispered the last part in a low voice, looking down for a moment.

His expression transformed into that of sadness as the other boy shortly explained how no one had wanted him, not even his own parents. Now, Ollie, by this point, had at least partially accepted that he was an orphan. He still had to let it set in, but part of his mind agreed with the truth. However, he didn't know why he ended up becoming one. He could see two ways it could've happened; either his true parents had died, or they didn't want him. He didn't know which one would be worse.

He closed his eyes partially as he felt Kodi playing with his hair, content with it. He looked over solemnly at him, putting a comforting smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around Kodi's waist gently. "You don't have to be alone anymore," he assured soothingly. "I want you, and I want to stay with you. I want to give you what no one else would. I... I want to make you happy."
Oliver knew Kodi wouldn't react well to him sharing the cause of his old dog's death, and the reaction made him question for a moment why he even mentioned it. It wasn't something normal to bring up when talking about oneself, especially in a normal conversation. He was half-expecting a verbal response, but he didn't get one until the other boy moved to his side.

He looked over at him when he felt an arm over his shoulder. He could only smile sadly as Kodi apologized for his misfortune. "You have nothing to be sorry for," he said softly, kindness clearly showing in his forest green eyes. "Personally, I don't think I deserved any of that... but I guess I can't force fate to treat me well." He whispered the last part in a low voice, looking down for a moment.

His expression transformed into that of sadness as the other boy shortly explained how no one had wanted him, not even his own parents. Now, Ollie, by this point, had at least partially accepted that he was an orphan. He still had to let it set in, but part of his mind agreed with the truth. However, he didn't know why he ended up becoming one. He could see two ways it could've happened; either his true parents had died, or they didn't want him. He didn't know which one would be worse.

He closed his eyes partially as he felt Kodi playing with his hair, content with it. He looked over solemnly at him, putting a comforting smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around Kodi's waist gently. "You don't have to be alone anymore," he assured soothingly. "I want you, and I want to stay with you. I want to give you what no one else would. I... I want to make you happy."
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi blushed and looked down at the other boy, "I. . .I'd like that. . .but. . ." He sighed softly and let his arm fall. "I'm not good for you. I'm not good for anyone, especially not now."

He shrugged slightly and leaned his head back. "Maybe that's why I got turned into a wolf creature. I was always a lone wolf, whether it was by choice or out of fear. . . . but now I really am one. So I'll hold my promise. I'll help you find a way out of here. . . but. . .after that, we should go our separate ways."
Kodi blushed and looked down at the other boy, "I. . .I'd like that. . .but. . ." He sighed softly and let his arm fall. "I'm not good for you. I'm not good for anyone, especially not now."

He shrugged slightly and leaned his head back. "Maybe that's why I got turned into a wolf creature. I was always a lone wolf, whether it was by choice or out of fear. . . . but now I really am one. So I'll hold my promise. I'll help you find a way out of here. . . but. . .after that, we should go our separate ways."
I Support
Oliver's mood brightened initially, the blush on his face looking as though it would never recede. He couldn't be more overjoyed to bring happiness to someone who looked as though they needed it. However, the smile on his face threatened to fade upon hearing the next part of Kodi's response.

I'm not good for you.

He looked confused, tilting his head even. "How?" he asked aloud, unable to keep it from coming out of his mouth. He didn't see how they weren't supposed to be with each other. He hadn't done anything dangerous. Was it because Ollie kept hurting himself? For a moment, he was worried that he was a burden on Kodi because of his clumsiness and helplessness. That worry only grew when the suggestion was made that they go their separate ways once Ollie was able to get outside.

"Kodi..." he whined quietly, pressing his wings tightly against his back. To be honest, he only wanted to go outside for a period of fresh air. To spread his wings, get some wind underneath them, then come back down. He didn't want to leave this place for one simple reason; where would he go? He had no one to find, no one to return to. He had no idea who was alive out there, and who wasn't. All he knew was that he and Kodi were alive. Hell, what if the world out there was straight up inhabitable? Anything was possible, as he had not gotten a glimpse of it in a very long time.

Unsure of how to be convincing, he looked down at the floor, feeling and looking defeated. "...Whatever makes you content," he whispered quietly, his voice almost cracking.
Oliver's mood brightened initially, the blush on his face looking as though it would never recede. He couldn't be more overjoyed to bring happiness to someone who looked as though they needed it. However, the smile on his face threatened to fade upon hearing the next part of Kodi's response.

I'm not good for you.

He looked confused, tilting his head even. "How?" he asked aloud, unable to keep it from coming out of his mouth. He didn't see how they weren't supposed to be with each other. He hadn't done anything dangerous. Was it because Ollie kept hurting himself? For a moment, he was worried that he was a burden on Kodi because of his clumsiness and helplessness. That worry only grew when the suggestion was made that they go their separate ways once Ollie was able to get outside.

"Kodi..." he whined quietly, pressing his wings tightly against his back. To be honest, he only wanted to go outside for a period of fresh air. To spread his wings, get some wind underneath them, then come back down. He didn't want to leave this place for one simple reason; where would he go? He had no one to find, no one to return to. He had no idea who was alive out there, and who wasn't. All he knew was that he and Kodi were alive. Hell, what if the world out there was straight up inhabitable? Anything was possible, as he had not gotten a glimpse of it in a very long time.

Unsure of how to be convincing, he looked down at the floor, feeling and looking defeated. "...Whatever makes you content," he whispered quietly, his voice almost cracking.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi watched him, frowning as the other boy looked away. "Oliver. . ." Hesitating slightly he reached one hand up to tip the other boys face back up towards his. "Don't be sad about this. . .please. I don't mean to hurt you. It's just how I am. I've always been a loner. . .I. . ."

He stopped for a moment and leaned forward resting his head against Oliver's, "I'm not used to anyone actually wanting to be around me. . .As far back as I can remember I wasn't wanted. My family. . .everyone always brushed me off."

Sighing softly he leaned back to look into Oliver's eyes, tears filling his. "I'm terrified of being hurt again when you decide you do want to leave for good. . .What happens if I let you in, and when we finally get outside, you decide you like the freedom of that world, more than you like me?"
Kodi watched him, frowning as the other boy looked away. "Oliver. . ." Hesitating slightly he reached one hand up to tip the other boys face back up towards his. "Don't be sad about this. . .please. I don't mean to hurt you. It's just how I am. I've always been a loner. . .I. . ."

He stopped for a moment and leaned forward resting his head against Oliver's, "I'm not used to anyone actually wanting to be around me. . .As far back as I can remember I wasn't wanted. My family. . .everyone always brushed me off."

Sighing softly he leaned back to look into Oliver's eyes, tears filling his. "I'm terrified of being hurt again when you decide you do want to leave for good. . .What happens if I let you in, and when we finally get outside, you decide you like the freedom of that world, more than you like me?"
I Support
Oliver may as well have been more of a dog hybrid than a bird one, because his expression carried puppy dog eyes while it was directed at the floor. He could feel tears threatening to form, and holding them back made the back of his throat clench. Even if he was planning on saying something after what he had originally said, he wouldn't have been able to, for he was preoccupied with trying not to cry. He felt as though he should have no more tears, considering he had shed quite a bit of them already.

He heard his name, which almost made him look up, yet he only budged slightly and subtly in response. His gaze was trained on the floor, and it seemed as though it would stay that way. At least, until a hand reached out and lifted his face up to look at Kodi again. He had wanted to conceal his pathetic, shimmering eyes, as well as his heated cheeks. He listened to him, but that didn't mean his mood was about to change. He was still rather upset. Not with Kodi, but with himself for not being able to give him what he wanted.

But what if being alone wasn't what he really wanted?

"Ko-" Before he could say his name, the other boy had leaned in, resting his head against Ollie's. He closed his eyes, never flinching once from the contact. It felt comforting to him, actually. He listened to him talk about how he was never wanted once more, and how he wasn't used to being wanted. It made Ollie wonder just how much of hell Kodi had to traverse. The other boy had a harder time than he himself ever did. At least he had a couple people who had cared for him. He felt bad for even thinking that he was worse off. He had always thought that.

Not anymore.

Now Ollie's eyes were filling with tears, for he caught sight of Kodi's doing the same. His chest wrenched and was being squeezed with harsh guilt. True, he wanted to go outside, at least for a little bit. But he didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. If he left forever, he would never forgive himself, and in the end, he would die, whether it be by an outside force... or because of an action of his own.

He shook his head, looking into Kodi's eyes. "I can't bring myself to leave," he whispered, inching his hand towards one of Kodi's and taking it, being careful not to hurt him with his talons, even though they were mostly filed down. He wondered if the texture of his scaly talon-hands made the other boy uncomfortable. "There's... there's nowhere for me to go. I have no one to go find. The only people who ever gave a d**n about me are far gone; one was taken by death, and the other was seduced by alcohol and put behind a set of bars."

He found that part hard to say, for he could now feel new tears freely flowing from his eyes, dripping from his chin. He would normally keep these things a secret. "And you wanna know something...?" he murmured. "Whenever I look at anyone, I get a weird sensation behind my eyes. I can't look at people for very long because of it. But... but I can look at you. I can look at you, and I don't feel it. I feel more comfortable looking at you. I couldn't even look at my adoptive parents that way."

He paused, feeling sentimental. "I will die out there, if I leave," he admitted. "It would be suicide. The world is unfamiliar, and I know it far less than I know you. I don't want to live out there, not in that world. That world is a world where kidnapping innocent people and turning them into something else for personal gain is acceptable, and I would rather stay out of a world like that." He almost grit his teeth, but then he immediately softened again. He was just remembering the amount of times he had fought, trying to harm the people who made him into the thing he is now. Scratching and snapping at them until wings were forced to sprout out of his back and feathers were forced to grow in his hair.

He let out a shuddering sigh, leaning forward and pulling Kodi into a hug, though, it was more like he was nearly collapsing against him. "I'm staying with you," he finished with quiet finality. He smirked a little, albeit a bit sadly, as tears were still falling. "Then you can hear more of my cute rambling... and I can always take you for a flight. You know, like a magic carpet ride." He immediately blushed heavily when he said that, burying his face in the other boy's shoulder.

"...Except there'd be no carpet," he added, his voice nearly squeaking, albeit muffled. He was still hugging Kodi, but he felt weak all of a sudden. The leg with the injured ankle attached had grown numb and uncomfortably tingly. Due to his sudden fatigue, he found himself letting go of most of his own weight, sagging against Kodi and resting on him, his face still nestled in his shoulder. His arms slid down, yet they still remained at Kodi's sides, even if they weren't holding him as tightly anymore.
Oliver may as well have been more of a dog hybrid than a bird one, because his expression carried puppy dog eyes while it was directed at the floor. He could feel tears threatening to form, and holding them back made the back of his throat clench. Even if he was planning on saying something after what he had originally said, he wouldn't have been able to, for he was preoccupied with trying not to cry. He felt as though he should have no more tears, considering he had shed quite a bit of them already.

He heard his name, which almost made him look up, yet he only budged slightly and subtly in response. His gaze was trained on the floor, and it seemed as though it would stay that way. At least, until a hand reached out and lifted his face up to look at Kodi again. He had wanted to conceal his pathetic, shimmering eyes, as well as his heated cheeks. He listened to him, but that didn't mean his mood was about to change. He was still rather upset. Not with Kodi, but with himself for not being able to give him what he wanted.

But what if being alone wasn't what he really wanted?

"Ko-" Before he could say his name, the other boy had leaned in, resting his head against Ollie's. He closed his eyes, never flinching once from the contact. It felt comforting to him, actually. He listened to him talk about how he was never wanted once more, and how he wasn't used to being wanted. It made Ollie wonder just how much of hell Kodi had to traverse. The other boy had a harder time than he himself ever did. At least he had a couple people who had cared for him. He felt bad for even thinking that he was worse off. He had always thought that.

Not anymore.

Now Ollie's eyes were filling with tears, for he caught sight of Kodi's doing the same. His chest wrenched and was being squeezed with harsh guilt. True, he wanted to go outside, at least for a little bit. But he didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. If he left forever, he would never forgive himself, and in the end, he would die, whether it be by an outside force... or because of an action of his own.

He shook his head, looking into Kodi's eyes. "I can't bring myself to leave," he whispered, inching his hand towards one of Kodi's and taking it, being careful not to hurt him with his talons, even though they were mostly filed down. He wondered if the texture of his scaly talon-hands made the other boy uncomfortable. "There's... there's nowhere for me to go. I have no one to go find. The only people who ever gave a d**n about me are far gone; one was taken by death, and the other was seduced by alcohol and put behind a set of bars."

He found that part hard to say, for he could now feel new tears freely flowing from his eyes, dripping from his chin. He would normally keep these things a secret. "And you wanna know something...?" he murmured. "Whenever I look at anyone, I get a weird sensation behind my eyes. I can't look at people for very long because of it. But... but I can look at you. I can look at you, and I don't feel it. I feel more comfortable looking at you. I couldn't even look at my adoptive parents that way."

He paused, feeling sentimental. "I will die out there, if I leave," he admitted. "It would be suicide. The world is unfamiliar, and I know it far less than I know you. I don't want to live out there, not in that world. That world is a world where kidnapping innocent people and turning them into something else for personal gain is acceptable, and I would rather stay out of a world like that." He almost grit his teeth, but then he immediately softened again. He was just remembering the amount of times he had fought, trying to harm the people who made him into the thing he is now. Scratching and snapping at them until wings were forced to sprout out of his back and feathers were forced to grow in his hair.

He let out a shuddering sigh, leaning forward and pulling Kodi into a hug, though, it was more like he was nearly collapsing against him. "I'm staying with you," he finished with quiet finality. He smirked a little, albeit a bit sadly, as tears were still falling. "Then you can hear more of my cute rambling... and I can always take you for a flight. You know, like a magic carpet ride." He immediately blushed heavily when he said that, burying his face in the other boy's shoulder.

"...Except there'd be no carpet," he added, his voice nearly squeaking, albeit muffled. He was still hugging Kodi, but he felt weak all of a sudden. The leg with the injured ankle attached had grown numb and uncomfortably tingly. Due to his sudden fatigue, he found himself letting go of most of his own weight, sagging against Kodi and resting on him, his face still nestled in his shoulder. His arms slid down, yet they still remained at Kodi's sides, even if they weren't holding him as tightly anymore.
xk7ymDQ.png
((Sorry late reply, been doing tests since Monday and just finished the last one, so hopefully I'll be a bit more active.))

Kodi listened in silence, ignoring the tears that fell down his own face as he watched Oliver. Wrapping his arms around the other boy when he felt his weight press on him more. He slowly began running his hand along the others spine as he listened, not wanting to interrupt.

When he felt Oliver's arms loosen he reached one hand up to play with his hair as he leaned back on the wall. "I'd love to listen to more of your rambling..." He spoke quietly, almost inaudibly as he closed his lets. His tears dripping down partially landing in Oliver's hair.

After a moment he started to speak again, gently running his fingers through Oliver's hair as he did. "You wouldn't die on your own. . .you should have more faith in your abilities. But I promise you won't have to find out. . .I don't want you to leave."

Blushing brightly he hesitated a moment before leaning his head on Oliver's and holding the boy tightly. "I don't want to be alone anymore. . .I want to have someone care whether I die or live. And I want that person to be you. . ."

((Sorry late reply, been doing tests since Monday and just finished the last one, so hopefully I'll be a bit more active.))

Kodi listened in silence, ignoring the tears that fell down his own face as he watched Oliver. Wrapping his arms around the other boy when he felt his weight press on him more. He slowly began running his hand along the others spine as he listened, not wanting to interrupt.

When he felt Oliver's arms loosen he reached one hand up to play with his hair as he leaned back on the wall. "I'd love to listen to more of your rambling..." He spoke quietly, almost inaudibly as he closed his lets. His tears dripping down partially landing in Oliver's hair.

After a moment he started to speak again, gently running his fingers through Oliver's hair as he did. "You wouldn't die on your own. . .you should have more faith in your abilities. But I promise you won't have to find out. . .I don't want you to leave."

Blushing brightly he hesitated a moment before leaning his head on Oliver's and holding the boy tightly. "I don't want to be alone anymore. . .I want to have someone care whether I die or live. And I want that person to be you. . ."

I Support
((It's okay! I'm gonna be busy coming up, I have a competition this week ^^))

Oliver felt comfortable in Kodi's embrace. He found it soothing, the way his hand traveled along his spine. He needed someone to lean on, and this body was that someone. In fact, he was the only someone. They were alone, yet together at the same time. They were alone in the sense that no one else was alive here. But regardless, they were together.

He chuckled quietly when Kodi agreed to hearing more of his rambling. Though, his voice was nearly audible. He kept his eyes closed as he felt a hand playing with his hair. He could also barely feel wet drops only landing partially in his hair. He assumed those to be tears, and when that realization hit him, his arms regained some of their strength.

You should have more faith in your abilities.

"Yeah... maybe," he replied quietly. "But I don't fight. Not really, anyway. I'm best at running away. I told you that when we first met, remember?" He giggled almost silently, yet a bit sadly. He couldn't help but grin widely when Kodi admitted that he didn't want him to leave. That caused happiness to flood his entire body, and the blush on his face wasn't going away. At this point, it never would.

He held Kodi more tightly again, the energy in his arms now mostly restored. He leaned his head against Kodi's in return as the latter did the same, opening his eyes and looking into the other boy's. Tears were falling out of his eyes, but they weren't of sadness. They were joyful tears, and that could be deduced from the smile on his face. "I-I want to stay too," he responded joyfully, laughing shakily. "You won't have to be alone anymore, I'll be here, with you. You are all I have to care about; nothing out there compares to you, Kodi."

He wanted to say something else. He really wanted to say something else. He wished he didn't feel too shy to admit it. His feelings had indeed expanded since the first time they saw each other. He couldn't keep it in for much longer.

Oliver closed his eyes, smiling affectionately as his heart pounded and hammered almost painfully in his chest. "I love you, Kodi."
((It's okay! I'm gonna be busy coming up, I have a competition this week ^^))

Oliver felt comfortable in Kodi's embrace. He found it soothing, the way his hand traveled along his spine. He needed someone to lean on, and this body was that someone. In fact, he was the only someone. They were alone, yet together at the same time. They were alone in the sense that no one else was alive here. But regardless, they were together.

He chuckled quietly when Kodi agreed to hearing more of his rambling. Though, his voice was nearly audible. He kept his eyes closed as he felt a hand playing with his hair. He could also barely feel wet drops only landing partially in his hair. He assumed those to be tears, and when that realization hit him, his arms regained some of their strength.

You should have more faith in your abilities.

"Yeah... maybe," he replied quietly. "But I don't fight. Not really, anyway. I'm best at running away. I told you that when we first met, remember?" He giggled almost silently, yet a bit sadly. He couldn't help but grin widely when Kodi admitted that he didn't want him to leave. That caused happiness to flood his entire body, and the blush on his face wasn't going away. At this point, it never would.

He held Kodi more tightly again, the energy in his arms now mostly restored. He leaned his head against Kodi's in return as the latter did the same, opening his eyes and looking into the other boy's. Tears were falling out of his eyes, but they weren't of sadness. They were joyful tears, and that could be deduced from the smile on his face. "I-I want to stay too," he responded joyfully, laughing shakily. "You won't have to be alone anymore, I'll be here, with you. You are all I have to care about; nothing out there compares to you, Kodi."

He wanted to say something else. He really wanted to say something else. He wished he didn't feel too shy to admit it. His feelings had indeed expanded since the first time they saw each other. He couldn't keep it in for much longer.

Oliver closed his eyes, smiling affectionately as his heart pounded and hammered almost painfully in his chest. "I love you, Kodi."
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15