Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
He looked up at Agni, "Seems you're more gently with them then you'd thought." Grinning a bit he went back to sifting through papers. He had several small piles and an area of clean floor of the pages he'd found not to be his.

After a few more minutes of searching he found 1 and 2 stuck together, also finding page 5 of Agni's and walking to the door to place both. "I just need five and six, and I found your fifth page."
He looked up at Agni, "Seems you're more gently with them then you'd thought." Grinning a bit he went back to sifting through papers. He had several small piles and an area of clean floor of the pages he'd found not to be his.

After a few more minutes of searching he found 1 and 2 stuck together, also finding page 5 of Agni's and walking to the door to place both. "I just need five and six, and I found your fifth page."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Oliver smiled at Kodi for a moment before going back to work, stretching a bit before doing so. He organized more papers, putting them into multiple random stacks, even though they didn't pertain to him or Kodi. He bothered to clean the floor up as well, setting each stack on any empty shelf spaces he could find. He picked up one with another experiment documented on it. He studied it for a while, vaguely recognizing her picture.

She had golden-blonde hair, tied in pigtails, tan skin, and light blue eyes; well, eye. She had had a white eye-patch over her left eye. He found himself remembering her. He dug up vague memories of conversing with her while she was in the same room as him; both of them had been in cells. She joked around a lot, despite their situation. She had also teased him for his rambling, but he didn't think too much of it at the time. He wondered if she was still alive. According to Kodi, it was just them, but that didn't mean she was dead. That didn't mean any of them were dead, really. They could've all broken out of the facility, whatever happened.

After searching for a couple more minutes, he found a piece of paper with the number 6 on it. He tilted his head for a moment, his expression brightening when he realized it belonged to Kodi. He soon found his second page; two more to go! He walked back over to the pile he set by the door, almost skipping. He smiled at Kodi, that smile growing when he spoke, saying he found his fifth page. "Thanks!" he exclaimed, beaming. "Look what I have here! I found your sixth page, now you just need five, and you'll be good! I found my second page, so thanks to your help, I only need number eight!"

He placed Kodi's page neatly on top of his stack, soon placing his second page on his own stack. He turned and gathered more pieces of paper off of the floor, sifting through them excitedly. After a few more seconds, he stopped. He had almost ripped a sheet of paper to pieces; he double-checked it to make sure it wasn't important to them. He slowly set the paper aside, shrugging nervously. "Heh... gotta be more careful, Oliver," he told himself. "Don't wanna rip something important apart, do ya? Now where are those papers? Just two more in total, we just need two more, number six of Kodi's and number eight of mine, where could those rascals be?"
Oliver smiled at Kodi for a moment before going back to work, stretching a bit before doing so. He organized more papers, putting them into multiple random stacks, even though they didn't pertain to him or Kodi. He bothered to clean the floor up as well, setting each stack on any empty shelf spaces he could find. He picked up one with another experiment documented on it. He studied it for a while, vaguely recognizing her picture.

She had golden-blonde hair, tied in pigtails, tan skin, and light blue eyes; well, eye. She had had a white eye-patch over her left eye. He found himself remembering her. He dug up vague memories of conversing with her while she was in the same room as him; both of them had been in cells. She joked around a lot, despite their situation. She had also teased him for his rambling, but he didn't think too much of it at the time. He wondered if she was still alive. According to Kodi, it was just them, but that didn't mean she was dead. That didn't mean any of them were dead, really. They could've all broken out of the facility, whatever happened.

After searching for a couple more minutes, he found a piece of paper with the number 6 on it. He tilted his head for a moment, his expression brightening when he realized it belonged to Kodi. He soon found his second page; two more to go! He walked back over to the pile he set by the door, almost skipping. He smiled at Kodi, that smile growing when he spoke, saying he found his fifth page. "Thanks!" he exclaimed, beaming. "Look what I have here! I found your sixth page, now you just need five, and you'll be good! I found my second page, so thanks to your help, I only need number eight!"

He placed Kodi's page neatly on top of his stack, soon placing his second page on his own stack. He turned and gathered more pieces of paper off of the floor, sifting through them excitedly. After a few more seconds, he stopped. He had almost ripped a sheet of paper to pieces; he double-checked it to make sure it wasn't important to them. He slowly set the paper aside, shrugging nervously. "Heh... gotta be more careful, Oliver," he told himself. "Don't wanna rip something important apart, do ya? Now where are those papers? Just two more in total, we just need two more, number six of Kodi's and number eight of mine, where could those rascals be?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi looked up at his talking, smiling a bit to himself but saying nothing as he continued to sort pages. His tail wagging slightly at hearing Oliver speak, he nearly knocked over a few of the piles he'd made behind himself, before smiling bright at seeing his final page by his foot.

"Got mine." he said softly before walking to the door to sort them into order and read. He let himself slide down the wall, his tail curled over his lap as he began to read. His smile faded the more pages he read over. He read rather quickly and was done within a matter of minutes. Closing his eyes as he set the pages aside and pulled his legs up to lean on them.
Kodi looked up at his talking, smiling a bit to himself but saying nothing as he continued to sort pages. His tail wagging slightly at hearing Oliver speak, he nearly knocked over a few of the piles he'd made behind himself, before smiling bright at seeing his final page by his foot.

"Got mine." he said softly before walking to the door to sort them into order and read. He let himself slide down the wall, his tail curled over his lap as he began to read. His smile faded the more pages he read over. He read rather quickly and was done within a matter of minutes. Closing his eyes as he set the pages aside and pulled his legs up to lean on them.
I Support
Oliver turned his head to see that Kodi had found his last piece of paper, unable to catch the moment when he nearly knocked over a few of his piles. If he had, he would've had to stifle a laugh. Now I just need to find mine... he thought, repeating it over and over in his head as he continued his search. He shook his head every time he came up empty, trying not to give in to frustration. When he finally found his, he jumped up in the air and pumped his fist up, giving an enthusiastic whoop. He appeared to shrink back a little afterwards, feeling kind of embarrassed.

"Whoops... too loud," he commented aloud, making his way over to his own pile and organizing the sheets in the order of their numbers. He glanced over at Kodi every once and a while as he read, frowning a little upon seeing his smile fade. Oliver wanted to say something, but nothing was coming out of him. He gave a hushed squeak when he tried to speak, unable to determine the exact reason as to why he couldn't say a thing. Nonetheless, his gaze was redirected to the papers he had, scanning each and every word. There was one that made him freeze up, frowning deeply with a confused light dancing in his eyes.

Adopted

"I don't understand... even these people think I'm adopted! I'm not!" he exclaimed, clamping his jaws shut to prevent himself from screeching. Not screaming; screeching. He was half-bird, after all. He put his head in his talons for a moment, shaking it before reluctantly trying to finish reading. He took a deep breath as he continued to read, his frown only worsening with each page. By the end, he was shaking, failing to make his body go rigid. He blinked back tears of disbelief, mocking memories of the past surfacing in his head. "That's not my last name... that, no, it isn't, it isn't-"

He stopped himself before he could continue figuratively spiraling down to the ground. He glanced at Kodi again, soon lowering his gaze. Instead of merely setting the papers aside, he tossed them away carelessly and pulled up his legs, burying his face in his arms, which were resting on his knees. He closed his eyes, trying his best not to cry as he took shuddering breaths. "I-I'm an Ezra... m-my last name is not different... I'm not adopted, I'm not, I don't even remember a d**n orphanage. I don't."

Well then, welcome to adulthood Ollie.
Oliver turned his head to see that Kodi had found his last piece of paper, unable to catch the moment when he nearly knocked over a few of his piles. If he had, he would've had to stifle a laugh. Now I just need to find mine... he thought, repeating it over and over in his head as he continued his search. He shook his head every time he came up empty, trying not to give in to frustration. When he finally found his, he jumped up in the air and pumped his fist up, giving an enthusiastic whoop. He appeared to shrink back a little afterwards, feeling kind of embarrassed.

"Whoops... too loud," he commented aloud, making his way over to his own pile and organizing the sheets in the order of their numbers. He glanced over at Kodi every once and a while as he read, frowning a little upon seeing his smile fade. Oliver wanted to say something, but nothing was coming out of him. He gave a hushed squeak when he tried to speak, unable to determine the exact reason as to why he couldn't say a thing. Nonetheless, his gaze was redirected to the papers he had, scanning each and every word. There was one that made him freeze up, frowning deeply with a confused light dancing in his eyes.

Adopted

"I don't understand... even these people think I'm adopted! I'm not!" he exclaimed, clamping his jaws shut to prevent himself from screeching. Not screaming; screeching. He was half-bird, after all. He put his head in his talons for a moment, shaking it before reluctantly trying to finish reading. He took a deep breath as he continued to read, his frown only worsening with each page. By the end, he was shaking, failing to make his body go rigid. He blinked back tears of disbelief, mocking memories of the past surfacing in his head. "That's not my last name... that, no, it isn't, it isn't-"

He stopped himself before he could continue figuratively spiraling down to the ground. He glanced at Kodi again, soon lowering his gaze. Instead of merely setting the papers aside, he tossed them away carelessly and pulled up his legs, burying his face in his arms, which were resting on his knees. He closed his eyes, trying his best not to cry as he took shuddering breaths. "I-I'm an Ezra... m-my last name is not different... I'm not adopted, I'm not, I don't even remember a d**n orphanage. I don't."

Well then, welcome to adulthood Ollie.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi hadn't been paying attention to Oliver as he read his own pages. Shaking a bit in anger by the time he was finished he stood in silence. Tearing the sheets up until they were to small to continue he dropped the pieces and stalked out of the room.

Ignoring his new found friend as he wandered the hall aimlessly. Both growls of anger and sorrowful whines coming from him, alternating as his thoughts seemed to continuously change.
Kodi hadn't been paying attention to Oliver as he read his own pages. Shaking a bit in anger by the time he was finished he stood in silence. Tearing the sheets up until they were to small to continue he dropped the pieces and stalked out of the room.

Ignoring his new found friend as he wandered the hall aimlessly. Both growls of anger and sorrowful whines coming from him, alternating as his thoughts seemed to continuously change.
I Support
Oliver happened to notice Kodi shaking a little when he had glanced at her earlier, but his emotions toyed with him too much for him to properly react to it. He heard the sound of paper tearing into many pieces; he had his eyes firmly closed and his face buried in his arms. He whimpered, hearing footsteps close by, soon unable to hear anymore. He took shuddering breaths, still trying not to cry. He clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turned a ghostly white. "No... no, no, no," he repeated quietly, his voice weak.

He had spent more time trying to get over his past and what he had just read than he realized, for when he finally looked up and took a deep breath, Kodi was gone. He stopped breathing for a moment, his heart skipping a beat. No... no, he couldn't be alone again! He might as well be locked in a cage again!

"K-Kodi?" he stuttered weakly, pushing himself off of the ground and nearly stumbling on shaky legs. He looked wildly at his papers. He didn't even know why he still cared about them, but he felt as though he needed to keep them close. He shakily tried to gather them up, accidentally tossing one near some cables strewn on the floor. He ran in that direction to pick it up, only for him to trip on one of those cables. His foot became entangled in the wires, eliciting a yelp from him as he fell, feeling a sharp twinge of pain in his ankle.

He winced upon hearing his own body slamming against the ground, squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath in an attempt to fight the pain in his ankle. "Kodi, wait... please..." he whined quietly, finally pushing himself up and unraveling the tangled cables from around his ankle. He winced and hissed under his breath when he gave it a closer look. He was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be positioned that way...

He lifted it up, slowly lowering it to the ground and reluctantly putting pressure on it. He cried out in pain and lifted it again. He didn’t know how to fix a sprained ankle. There didn’t seem to be any ice packs anywhere. How was he supposed to walk without a crutch of any kind? At that moment, he suddenly remembered something important, something very important. He slowly stretched his wings, as if contemplating them for a moment. He hoped he would have enough room to fly through the hallways, otherwise, he wouldn't even get close to... wherever Kodi was.

He hopped out of the room, going at an adequate starting speed before giving his wings a quick flap and hovering above the ground. He ended up overshooting it, colliding with the ceiling and almost losing balance. He steadied himself, having trouble doing so, and glided through the hallway. "Kodi!" he called, hoping to attract his newfound friend's attention. He was NOT going to be alone again. No way.

He kept turning corners, hoping to find his friend. He eventually saw someone wandering the halls, recognizing the figure. "Kodi!" he shouted again, trying to slow down before he could crash into him. He flew right past him, twisting his body and flying by sideways, causing wind to whistle past Kodi's ear as he did. He pulled himself backwards, flapping his wings vigorously to somehow slow himself down. He landed awkwardly on his healthy foot, turning to face Kodi. "Hey," he greeted, his voice sounding a little pained, resting one of his hands on a nearby wall to help him retain his balance. "Are you okay, buddy? Are you... okay?"
Oliver happened to notice Kodi shaking a little when he had glanced at her earlier, but his emotions toyed with him too much for him to properly react to it. He heard the sound of paper tearing into many pieces; he had his eyes firmly closed and his face buried in his arms. He whimpered, hearing footsteps close by, soon unable to hear anymore. He took shuddering breaths, still trying not to cry. He clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turned a ghostly white. "No... no, no, no," he repeated quietly, his voice weak.

He had spent more time trying to get over his past and what he had just read than he realized, for when he finally looked up and took a deep breath, Kodi was gone. He stopped breathing for a moment, his heart skipping a beat. No... no, he couldn't be alone again! He might as well be locked in a cage again!

"K-Kodi?" he stuttered weakly, pushing himself off of the ground and nearly stumbling on shaky legs. He looked wildly at his papers. He didn't even know why he still cared about them, but he felt as though he needed to keep them close. He shakily tried to gather them up, accidentally tossing one near some cables strewn on the floor. He ran in that direction to pick it up, only for him to trip on one of those cables. His foot became entangled in the wires, eliciting a yelp from him as he fell, feeling a sharp twinge of pain in his ankle.

He winced upon hearing his own body slamming against the ground, squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath in an attempt to fight the pain in his ankle. "Kodi, wait... please..." he whined quietly, finally pushing himself up and unraveling the tangled cables from around his ankle. He winced and hissed under his breath when he gave it a closer look. He was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be positioned that way...

He lifted it up, slowly lowering it to the ground and reluctantly putting pressure on it. He cried out in pain and lifted it again. He didn’t know how to fix a sprained ankle. There didn’t seem to be any ice packs anywhere. How was he supposed to walk without a crutch of any kind? At that moment, he suddenly remembered something important, something very important. He slowly stretched his wings, as if contemplating them for a moment. He hoped he would have enough room to fly through the hallways, otherwise, he wouldn't even get close to... wherever Kodi was.

He hopped out of the room, going at an adequate starting speed before giving his wings a quick flap and hovering above the ground. He ended up overshooting it, colliding with the ceiling and almost losing balance. He steadied himself, having trouble doing so, and glided through the hallway. "Kodi!" he called, hoping to attract his newfound friend's attention. He was NOT going to be alone again. No way.

He kept turning corners, hoping to find his friend. He eventually saw someone wandering the halls, recognizing the figure. "Kodi!" he shouted again, trying to slow down before he could crash into him. He flew right past him, twisting his body and flying by sideways, causing wind to whistle past Kodi's ear as he did. He pulled himself backwards, flapping his wings vigorously to somehow slow himself down. He landed awkwardly on his healthy foot, turning to face Kodi. "Hey," he greeted, his voice sounding a little pained, resting one of his hands on a nearby wall to help him retain his balance. "Are you okay, buddy? Are you... okay?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Occasionally he stopped for a few seconds, or he'd punch the wall beside him. Within a few minutes of this, his hand was bleeding and leaving a nice trail of drops behind him. Yet he seemed oblivious to this fact.

How could she do this to me? This thought was primary in the front of his mind as he pictured the woman he'd considered his mother growing up. She'd always loved him, and to a minor extent spoiled him. Even going as far as to help him get into his college. Yet his file said she had volunteered him for this to get rid of someone she'd considered a pest since his birth.

He flinched slightly, seeming to snap out of his minor trance to look at the boy. "What? I'm fine. What are you doing? You could injure yourself pulling stunts like that in such a small corridor."
Occasionally he stopped for a few seconds, or he'd punch the wall beside him. Within a few minutes of this, his hand was bleeding and leaving a nice trail of drops behind him. Yet he seemed oblivious to this fact.

How could she do this to me? This thought was primary in the front of his mind as he pictured the woman he'd considered his mother growing up. She'd always loved him, and to a minor extent spoiled him. Even going as far as to help him get into his college. Yet his file said she had volunteered him for this to get rid of someone she'd considered a pest since his birth.

He flinched slightly, seeming to snap out of his minor trance to look at the boy. "What? I'm fine. What are you doing? You could injure yourself pulling stunts like that in such a small corridor."
I Support
Oliver paused for a moment to notice a trail of blood just behind Kodi. He looked at Kodi with worry; he hadn't known if it was just him, but he thought he heard the sound of someone punching a wall as he flew in the corridors. Such an action would guarantee that he would slip up and hurt himself. He knew he shouldn't be flying in a small hallway, or rather, gliding, but that didn’t stop him from doing so. He couldn't walk too fast with his injured foot, anyway. He had wanted to reach his newfound friend before he was alone once more, possibly even forever.

He felt heat rise in his cheeks as the question reached his ears. A small part of him told himself that he had nothing to be embarrassed about, but the majority of him said otherwise. He didn’t really believe Kodi when he said he was fine. He wanted to help him, as best as he could, without being shrugged off. All the while, the fear of rejection kept surfacing in his mind as he readied himself to answer.

"Um... I had to find you... I was worried... and I hurt my ankle back there," he started, lifting his injured ankle up a little and glancing down at it. "I didn't know where you were, and I couldn't run, nor walk fast enough... so I flew." He paused, slowly hopping closer to Kodi so he could use a quieter voice. He was trying not to think about his file, instead wondering what Kodi saw in his own. Probably nothing good, judging by how he had suddenly left the room without letting Ollie know.

He didn't know if Kodi would be uncomfortable with what he was about to do, but he felt as though the boy deserved one. He gently hugged him, waiting for a reaction. He was ignoring the pain in his ankle, instead trying to only focus his attention on his friend. "Your hand..." he whispered worriedly as he pulled away, his eyes locked with the bleeding hand. "D-Do you want that bandaged...? I'm sure I have something that can help..."
Oliver paused for a moment to notice a trail of blood just behind Kodi. He looked at Kodi with worry; he hadn't known if it was just him, but he thought he heard the sound of someone punching a wall as he flew in the corridors. Such an action would guarantee that he would slip up and hurt himself. He knew he shouldn't be flying in a small hallway, or rather, gliding, but that didn’t stop him from doing so. He couldn't walk too fast with his injured foot, anyway. He had wanted to reach his newfound friend before he was alone once more, possibly even forever.

He felt heat rise in his cheeks as the question reached his ears. A small part of him told himself that he had nothing to be embarrassed about, but the majority of him said otherwise. He didn’t really believe Kodi when he said he was fine. He wanted to help him, as best as he could, without being shrugged off. All the while, the fear of rejection kept surfacing in his mind as he readied himself to answer.

"Um... I had to find you... I was worried... and I hurt my ankle back there," he started, lifting his injured ankle up a little and glancing down at it. "I didn't know where you were, and I couldn't run, nor walk fast enough... so I flew." He paused, slowly hopping closer to Kodi so he could use a quieter voice. He was trying not to think about his file, instead wondering what Kodi saw in his own. Probably nothing good, judging by how he had suddenly left the room without letting Ollie know.

He didn't know if Kodi would be uncomfortable with what he was about to do, but he felt as though the boy deserved one. He gently hugged him, waiting for a reaction. He was ignoring the pain in his ankle, instead trying to only focus his attention on his friend. "Your hand..." he whispered worriedly as he pulled away, his eyes locked with the bleeding hand. "D-Do you want that bandaged...? I'm sure I have something that can help..."
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi had stiffened at the contact and simply held still until the other boy leaned back. Blushing slightly at the concern he shook his head and wiped the blood on his pant leg "I'm fine. We should find a way to help your ankle."

Stepping back a bit he hesitated a moment before looking up to meet Oliver's eyes, "Try to hold still okay." Half smiling he looped an arm behind Oliver's legs and one behind his back to pick him up and started to walk up the hall. Following the strong scents of chemicals in hopes of finding some sort of hospital room.
Kodi had stiffened at the contact and simply held still until the other boy leaned back. Blushing slightly at the concern he shook his head and wiped the blood on his pant leg "I'm fine. We should find a way to help your ankle."

Stepping back a bit he hesitated a moment before looking up to meet Oliver's eyes, "Try to hold still okay." Half smiling he looped an arm behind Oliver's legs and one behind his back to pick him up and started to walk up the hall. Following the strong scents of chemicals in hopes of finding some sort of hospital room.
I Support
Oliver was still worried about Kodi's hand, even if he had wiped the blood on his pant leg. He wanted to bandage it, trying to hold back from ripping his shirt apart just to provide a bandage for his bleeding hand. He glanced down at his own ankle when Kodi suggested that they find a way to help it. He wanted to protest, to say that he would be fine, just fine, but for whatever reason, his mouth wasn't working the way he wanted it to.

He was about to say something when Kodi met his eyes. He felt a strange sensation behind his own eyes, yet he managed to retain eye contact. He cocked his head to the side just a little when he was told to hold still. He should've seen what he did next coming, but he didn't. He was just reassured by the half-smile on the other boy's face. He found that he liked seeing him smile. He would say that seeing people smile in general made him happy, but that would've been a lie. In his mind, there were different types of smiles, and not all of them were good. There was a genuine smile, a happy one, one he enjoyed seeing... and then there were the sadistic smiles. The grins that sent chills down his back.

He had managed to hold still, keeping his balance while being deep in thought. By the time he snapped out of it, he was in Kodi's arms, now off of the ground. He was a little startled, but he didn't show it. He managed to hide it, tilting his head and looking out into the distance. He tried not to move his ankle in any way, wincing at the pain shooting up his leg. He hoped it wouldn't get to the point where it would be sharp and burning.

He lifted his head slightly to look up at Kodi, concern brewing in his eyes. "We'll get out of here, right?" he asked aloud, almost smiling at the thought of freedom, despite the fact that he knew it wouldn't be the same as before. "Where'll we go?...Where do you want to go? I mean, I don't really have anywhere I want to go... I'd rather put your interests before mine. I wasn't taught that, I learned it on my own... something I'm kind of proud to say, actually. I remember people saying I needed to be more selfish, but I had no idea what they were..."

He trailed off when he realized he was rambling again. He wasn't even sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He just put on his signature, nervous grin. "...I rambled again, didn't I?" he added, whispering.
Oliver was still worried about Kodi's hand, even if he had wiped the blood on his pant leg. He wanted to bandage it, trying to hold back from ripping his shirt apart just to provide a bandage for his bleeding hand. He glanced down at his own ankle when Kodi suggested that they find a way to help it. He wanted to protest, to say that he would be fine, just fine, but for whatever reason, his mouth wasn't working the way he wanted it to.

He was about to say something when Kodi met his eyes. He felt a strange sensation behind his own eyes, yet he managed to retain eye contact. He cocked his head to the side just a little when he was told to hold still. He should've seen what he did next coming, but he didn't. He was just reassured by the half-smile on the other boy's face. He found that he liked seeing him smile. He would say that seeing people smile in general made him happy, but that would've been a lie. In his mind, there were different types of smiles, and not all of them were good. There was a genuine smile, a happy one, one he enjoyed seeing... and then there were the sadistic smiles. The grins that sent chills down his back.

He had managed to hold still, keeping his balance while being deep in thought. By the time he snapped out of it, he was in Kodi's arms, now off of the ground. He was a little startled, but he didn't show it. He managed to hide it, tilting his head and looking out into the distance. He tried not to move his ankle in any way, wincing at the pain shooting up his leg. He hoped it wouldn't get to the point where it would be sharp and burning.

He lifted his head slightly to look up at Kodi, concern brewing in his eyes. "We'll get out of here, right?" he asked aloud, almost smiling at the thought of freedom, despite the fact that he knew it wouldn't be the same as before. "Where'll we go?...Where do you want to go? I mean, I don't really have anywhere I want to go... I'd rather put your interests before mine. I wasn't taught that, I learned it on my own... something I'm kind of proud to say, actually. I remember people saying I needed to be more selfish, but I had no idea what they were..."

He trailed off when he realized he was rambling again. He wasn't even sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He just put on his signature, nervous grin. "...I rambled again, didn't I?" he added, whispering.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15