Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
He looked at Oliver as he moved back to him holding the pup. It was attempting to climb to his face, nuzzling him and whining softly. "I guess we have a friend and protector now."

Kneeling down he set the pup down by Oliver and kept one hand on her to prevent her from climbing his companion. "Now, the question of hoe to get you both back to the other room, After we find food."
He looked at Oliver as he moved back to him holding the pup. It was attempting to climb to his face, nuzzling him and whining softly. "I guess we have a friend and protector now."

Kneeling down he set the pup down by Oliver and kept one hand on her to prevent her from climbing his companion. "Now, the question of hoe to get you both back to the other room, After we find food."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Oliver could barely even express the amount of relief he was feeling. He had seriously thought there was a large predator in there... perhaps he was just paranoid. Now that he was half-bird, he was more aware of the amount of predators that ate them, though, he was less concerned about some than others. After all, he wasn't a full-on chicken.

He lowered his gaze towards the pup as she was set down near him, feeling like a kid again. He had his signature goofy grin on his face, and he was happy. "Hello," he chirped. He felt the urge to pet her for a moment, but he wasn't sure if that would be the right move. He needed to take his time, for this pup didn't exactly know him, and he didn't have any wolfish qualities she could take a liking to like Kodi did.

He looked up at Kodi when he essentially asked an open question. Someone would have to carry the food and the pup, but... "I-If you need me to walk, I could manage," he offered a bit sheepishly. "One of us can carry the food, and the other can carry the puppy. I-If you want, of course."
Oliver could barely even express the amount of relief he was feeling. He had seriously thought there was a large predator in there... perhaps he was just paranoid. Now that he was half-bird, he was more aware of the amount of predators that ate them, though, he was less concerned about some than others. After all, he wasn't a full-on chicken.

He lowered his gaze towards the pup as she was set down near him, feeling like a kid again. He had his signature goofy grin on his face, and he was happy. "Hello," he chirped. He felt the urge to pet her for a moment, but he wasn't sure if that would be the right move. He needed to take his time, for this pup didn't exactly know him, and he didn't have any wolfish qualities she could take a liking to like Kodi did.

He looked up at Kodi when he essentially asked an open question. Someone would have to carry the food and the pup, but... "I-If you need me to walk, I could manage," he offered a bit sheepishly. "One of us can carry the food, and the other can carry the puppy. I-If you want, of course."
xk7ymDQ.png
He shook his head quickly, "Nope, I'm not letting you walk till you're one hundred percent healed." Grinning slightly he took Oliver's hand and held it pam down for the pup to smell. "I could carry you and you hold onto her since she'll mostly be between us it should work."

Smiling a bit he plopped the wolf pup in Oliver's lap after she'd started to lick his hand, and he picked his companion up careful to let him wrap his legs tightly to Kodi's hips before moving his arms under the boys thighs to support him. He nearly laughed as the pup was cradled between their chests and trying to lick their faces and necks.
He shook his head quickly, "Nope, I'm not letting you walk till you're one hundred percent healed." Grinning slightly he took Oliver's hand and held it pam down for the pup to smell. "I could carry you and you hold onto her since she'll mostly be between us it should work."

Smiling a bit he plopped the wolf pup in Oliver's lap after she'd started to lick his hand, and he picked his companion up careful to let him wrap his legs tightly to Kodi's hips before moving his arms under the boys thighs to support him. He nearly laughed as the pup was cradled between their chests and trying to lick their faces and necks.
I Support
Oliver glanced down at his ankle after receiving the answer he was honestly expecting. He couldn't help but make a noise of amusement and smile. "Yeah... I suppose that's best," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. His eyes darted towards his hand as it was taken hold of by Kodi and held up to the puppy's snout. He nodded at the idea, surprised that he hadn't thought of that in the first place. Though, he wondered how any hunting would be done.

Before he could ask about that, the question faded from his mind. He paid more attention to the pup as he felt her start to lick his hand, chuckling lightly at the ticklish feeling. As soon as he was hoisted up, he quickly wrapped his legs around Kodi's hips while also trying not to kick him by accident.

He noticed that Kodi looked close to laughing, and that was what really made him laugh. He was nearly howling with laughter, and he was making his best attempt to stop or at least quiet it a little. He only laughed a bit harder when the pup managed to lick his neck, feeling his mind swelling with joy while a slight pain began to develop in his chest. He didn't care, for it was the good kind of pain. "You're so adorable!" he giggled, however, he wasn't just talking about the wolf pup cradled in between their chests.

Just in case Kodi didn't get it, he looked up at the boy with a small teasing smirk, taking deep breaths after having laughed so hard. "You too," he purred lightheartedly, quickly leaning forward and kissing the other boy on the cheek. He pulled back just as fast, his smile growing while he gently pet the pup. "What do you think about a name for her?" he suggested softly.
Oliver glanced down at his ankle after receiving the answer he was honestly expecting. He couldn't help but make a noise of amusement and smile. "Yeah... I suppose that's best," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. His eyes darted towards his hand as it was taken hold of by Kodi and held up to the puppy's snout. He nodded at the idea, surprised that he hadn't thought of that in the first place. Though, he wondered how any hunting would be done.

Before he could ask about that, the question faded from his mind. He paid more attention to the pup as he felt her start to lick his hand, chuckling lightly at the ticklish feeling. As soon as he was hoisted up, he quickly wrapped his legs around Kodi's hips while also trying not to kick him by accident.

He noticed that Kodi looked close to laughing, and that was what really made him laugh. He was nearly howling with laughter, and he was making his best attempt to stop or at least quiet it a little. He only laughed a bit harder when the pup managed to lick his neck, feeling his mind swelling with joy while a slight pain began to develop in his chest. He didn't care, for it was the good kind of pain. "You're so adorable!" he giggled, however, he wasn't just talking about the wolf pup cradled in between their chests.

Just in case Kodi didn't get it, he looked up at the boy with a small teasing smirk, taking deep breaths after having laughed so hard. "You too," he purred lightheartedly, quickly leaning forward and kissing the other boy on the cheek. He pulled back just as fast, his smile growing while he gently pet the pup. "What do you think about a name for her?" he suggested softly.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi smiled and laughed at them as the pup turned to go after his neck as well. Chuckling as the pup kept turning between them, he found himself leaning forward past her to kiss Oliver's cheek. "Call her whatever you like Luv, though I'm sure she'll let us know what she likes when she's ready to be named."

Continuing down the hall he paused and sniffed the air before turning right down a hall, "I think there might be food here, at east some type of meat."
Kodi smiled and laughed at them as the pup turned to go after his neck as well. Chuckling as the pup kept turning between them, he found himself leaning forward past her to kiss Oliver's cheek. "Call her whatever you like Luv, though I'm sure she'll let us know what she likes when she's ready to be named."

Continuing down the hall he paused and sniffed the air before turning right down a hall, "I think there might be food here, at east some type of meat."
I Support
The laughter from Oliver came right on back when Kodi proceeded to do the same. He ultimately decided that it was his favorite sound in the world, no matter what had previously been his favorite sound, which he couldn't recall. It wasn't like it had been an important detail back then. But to him, at this moment, the little things were just as vital to remember as everything else.

He felt a familiar blush creeping on his face as the other boy kissed his cheek, followed by his usual big smile. "Maybe I'll wait then," he agreed lightheartedly, looking down at the adorable wolf pup. He resisted the spontaneous urge to rest his head on Kodi's shoulder. He knew the latter needed to focus on hunting rather than snuggling, and he had to keep that in mind. Meanwhile, he allowed himself to dwell in his less traumatizing thoughts.

"How do you think the world is gonna end, papa?"

"I'm not sure why you would ask that, Oliver."

"I dunno... I've just been thinking about it lately. I wanna be prepared."

"Ah, I see."

"It could be an asteroid, or the sun, or even zombies!"

"The concept of zombies is merely fictional, Oliver. There is no possibility of that happening."

"What about mutants?"

"Mutants?"

"Yeah, mutants! Like, normal people who were turned into super-people."

"I'm afraid to say that the possibility of us developing a zombie virus is greater than mutants or human hybrids coming into being."

"That'd be awesome!"

"...Look, Oliver... try not to think about the end of the world. Just be grateful for everything around you. Be thankful that nothing is any worse, even if it seems too horrible to possibly become worse."

A mixture of feelings arose in Oliver's mind. He felt strangely euphoric when he remembered the lesson his father had taught him in such a short conversation, but at the same time, he was saddened by the fact that he had forgotten to follow that advice, for there were suddenly so many things he missed.

Of course, all of it was blurred because he loved Kodi more than everything in the world combined.

He snapped out of his daze when Kodi spoke again, nodding a little. "Meat sounds good," he said, sounding a little worried for a second. He looked down at the wolf pup to distract himself. He hoped whatever alive meat was in here didn't prefer pups as a source of food. Or birds. Or human-animal hybrids.
The laughter from Oliver came right on back when Kodi proceeded to do the same. He ultimately decided that it was his favorite sound in the world, no matter what had previously been his favorite sound, which he couldn't recall. It wasn't like it had been an important detail back then. But to him, at this moment, the little things were just as vital to remember as everything else.

He felt a familiar blush creeping on his face as the other boy kissed his cheek, followed by his usual big smile. "Maybe I'll wait then," he agreed lightheartedly, looking down at the adorable wolf pup. He resisted the spontaneous urge to rest his head on Kodi's shoulder. He knew the latter needed to focus on hunting rather than snuggling, and he had to keep that in mind. Meanwhile, he allowed himself to dwell in his less traumatizing thoughts.

"How do you think the world is gonna end, papa?"

"I'm not sure why you would ask that, Oliver."

"I dunno... I've just been thinking about it lately. I wanna be prepared."

"Ah, I see."

"It could be an asteroid, or the sun, or even zombies!"

"The concept of zombies is merely fictional, Oliver. There is no possibility of that happening."

"What about mutants?"

"Mutants?"

"Yeah, mutants! Like, normal people who were turned into super-people."

"I'm afraid to say that the possibility of us developing a zombie virus is greater than mutants or human hybrids coming into being."

"That'd be awesome!"

"...Look, Oliver... try not to think about the end of the world. Just be grateful for everything around you. Be thankful that nothing is any worse, even if it seems too horrible to possibly become worse."

A mixture of feelings arose in Oliver's mind. He felt strangely euphoric when he remembered the lesson his father had taught him in such a short conversation, but at the same time, he was saddened by the fact that he had forgotten to follow that advice, for there were suddenly so many things he missed.

Of course, all of it was blurred because he loved Kodi more than everything in the world combined.

He snapped out of his daze when Kodi spoke again, nodding a little. "Meat sounds good," he said, sounding a little worried for a second. He looked down at the wolf pup to distract himself. He hoped whatever alive meat was in here didn't prefer pups as a source of food. Or birds. Or human-animal hybrids.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi looked at Oliver curiously for a moment. "What were you thinking about?" He'd stopped walked as he asked his companion. Looking down on him he tipped his head in wonder about the things Oliver had told him previously about his home life.

He stiffened a bit when the puppy nipped his ear and w tried to climb his shoulder. He nearly laughed if not for the blank, dazed expression he'd seen on Oliver before. "Unless you'd prefer not to tell me."
Kodi looked at Oliver curiously for a moment. "What were you thinking about?" He'd stopped walked as he asked his companion. Looking down on him he tipped his head in wonder about the things Oliver had told him previously about his home life.

He stiffened a bit when the puppy nipped his ear and w tried to climb his shoulder. He nearly laughed if not for the blank, dazed expression he'd seen on Oliver before. "Unless you'd prefer not to tell me."
I Support
Oliver hadn't expected Kodi to notice his daze-like expression. Then again, he liked the fact that the other boy was observant. He probably should've noticed that earlier, though. He blinked and shook his head rapidly, almost like a soaking-wet dog would, except he was fixing his vision and focus on reality instead of drying himself.

He noticed the puppy trying to climb up Kodi's shoulder and almost laughed. He would've actually laughed if he weren't focused on answering Kodi's question. He shook his head quickly when the other boy spoke again. "No no! I wouldn't keep anything from you, Kodi," he replied, chuckling nervously.

"I was just thinking about a conversation I had with my old pops. I talked about how the world could possibly end, but he told me to be grateful for everything around me." He paused, glancing away with a slightly dreary expression for a moment before returning his gaze to Kodi's eyes. "I probably should've listened to the old man," he whispered, following through with his earlier desire and leaning on the shoulder the pup wasn't trying to climb.

"I-I'll be fine, though," he added quickly, looking directly up at Kodi from where his head was on the other boy's shoulder. "I don't mean to distract you, love."
Oliver hadn't expected Kodi to notice his daze-like expression. Then again, he liked the fact that the other boy was observant. He probably should've noticed that earlier, though. He blinked and shook his head rapidly, almost like a soaking-wet dog would, except he was fixing his vision and focus on reality instead of drying himself.

He noticed the puppy trying to climb up Kodi's shoulder and almost laughed. He would've actually laughed if he weren't focused on answering Kodi's question. He shook his head quickly when the other boy spoke again. "No no! I wouldn't keep anything from you, Kodi," he replied, chuckling nervously.

"I was just thinking about a conversation I had with my old pops. I talked about how the world could possibly end, but he told me to be grateful for everything around me." He paused, glancing away with a slightly dreary expression for a moment before returning his gaze to Kodi's eyes. "I probably should've listened to the old man," he whispered, following through with his earlier desire and leaning on the shoulder the pup wasn't trying to climb.

"I-I'll be fine, though," he added quickly, looking directly up at Kodi from where his head was on the other boy's shoulder. "I don't mean to distract you, love."
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi shook his head slowly, "I don't mind the distraction. Especially not if something is bothering you, it's not like we don't have all the time in the world. . ." Gently he leaned his head against Oliver's before kissing his cheek, "Tell me if anything bothers you, okay?"

Slowly he leaned back to stand straight to continue walking to find food.
Kodi shook his head slowly, "I don't mind the distraction. Especially not if something is bothering you, it's not like we don't have all the time in the world. . ." Gently he leaned his head against Oliver's before kissing his cheek, "Tell me if anything bothers you, okay?"

Slowly he leaned back to stand straight to continue walking to find food.
I Support
Oliver grinned slowly, yet still kept his head on Kodi's shoulder. He did have a point; it wasn't like this was a normal world anymore. His curiousness concerning the current state of said world grew a little, but didn't overpower anything important. He was more concerned about the two - no, three - of them surviving.

His grin grew as he felt Kodi's head leaning against his, the familiar feeling calming his mind. He chuckled quietly when the other boy kissed him on the cheek, closing his eyes. He couldn't describe how happy he was to be out of the bars that had surrounded him for so long. "Okay," he replied with a light voice. "I promise."

He sighed contently as Kodi began walking again, though, he shook a little when he felt his stomach growl. He didn't want to rush anything, so he remained silent. He had to lift his wings slightly to prevent them from dragging across the floor. He wanted to distract himself in order to prevent his mind from focusing on the rumbling in his stomach which might become uncomfortable soon.

"So... what's your favorite color, Kodi?"

Oliver blushed after asking the question out of nowhere, opening his eyes and looking up at Kodi. "I just felt like asking," he added sheepishly, shrugging lightheartedly. "If you wanna know mine, it's blue; preferably, lighter shades. Like a blue sky. I wonder who has blue eyes..." The boy laughed teasingly and affectionately.
Oliver grinned slowly, yet still kept his head on Kodi's shoulder. He did have a point; it wasn't like this was a normal world anymore. His curiousness concerning the current state of said world grew a little, but didn't overpower anything important. He was more concerned about the two - no, three - of them surviving.

His grin grew as he felt Kodi's head leaning against his, the familiar feeling calming his mind. He chuckled quietly when the other boy kissed him on the cheek, closing his eyes. He couldn't describe how happy he was to be out of the bars that had surrounded him for so long. "Okay," he replied with a light voice. "I promise."

He sighed contently as Kodi began walking again, though, he shook a little when he felt his stomach growl. He didn't want to rush anything, so he remained silent. He had to lift his wings slightly to prevent them from dragging across the floor. He wanted to distract himself in order to prevent his mind from focusing on the rumbling in his stomach which might become uncomfortable soon.

"So... what's your favorite color, Kodi?"

Oliver blushed after asking the question out of nowhere, opening his eyes and looking up at Kodi. "I just felt like asking," he added sheepishly, shrugging lightheartedly. "If you wanna know mine, it's blue; preferably, lighter shades. Like a blue sky. I wonder who has blue eyes..." The boy laughed teasingly and affectionately.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15