Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@SoulLugia11 (I'm subbed)) Here's the filled out character form: Name: Oliver "Ollie" Ezra (real last name is Gordon) Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Avian human Appearance: Oliver stands at 5'7", with wavy, chin-length bronze hair and lightly tanned skin. He has forest green eyes and freckles across the bridge of his nose and his cheeks, as well as a long scar trailing across the palm of his hand and permanently scarred knees. He also has scarred skin around the base of his feathered wings, induced by experimentation. They are black and white, similar to the wings of a white-tailed hawk. His hands look similar to talons, except his claws are filed down, just so they aren’t too sharp. He also has multiple, small black and white feathers growing in his hair. As for usual clothing choices, he likes to wear a steel-blue jacket over a vibrant green t-shirt, slightly torn denim jeans, and white sneakers. He also wears small, simple grey earrings and a necklace with a tooth-shaped pendant. Personality: Oliver tends to act a bit awkwardly and shy, tending to talk to himself often, yet he isn’t exactly timid. He is insanely loyal to his friends and companions, but he also has the capability to generate ideas of his own and contribute in other ways than just being a follower. However, whenever he sees flaws in a plan created by someone else, he usually grows too nervous to call out these flaws, yet he prefers to at least try and present said flaws. He likes to study every detail of his surroundings, as well as the people around him; though, he can’t always look at people, especially when he has to look directly into their eyes. His excuse for this is that he gets a strange sensation behind his eyes whenever he makes eye contact with someone, prompting him to glance away often. He usually only speaks if spoken to, or if he is making an observation, though, he will sometimes decide to start up a conversation. Despite this, he is considerate of other people’s feelings, and will most certainly take them into account. He is someone to trust with secrets, as he will never spill a single one. He has secrets of his own, but he is more than likely to keep them in. He takes pride in how fast and agile he is, ignoring his frailty and rather adequate strength. Extra/backstory: Oliver grew up in an adopted family, abandoned when he was born. His mother wanted a girl, but his father was perfectly fine with him being a boy. After he was born, he was going through the naming process when his family realized that they wouldn’t be able to afford him, as they were running low on money, and thus, couldn’t give him the life his father thought he deserved. As a result, he was delivered to an orphanage before they moved away. He lived most of his first year in the orphanage, adopted just a few days before his birthday by a couple in desperate need of a child. His adopted family gave him his name, and gave him a good home. Despite their biological differences, he isn’t aware of the fact that he is indeed adopted. He thinks he belongs to the Ezra family, rather than his actual family. However, he was made fun of in school for the obvious biological differences, with most of the kids bullying him by telling him that he is adopted. He refused to believe them, eventually leading to a kid tripping him while he was running away from other kids chasing him on the playground, permanently skinning his knees on concrete. This prompted his adopted parents to pull him out of that school and put him in a different one, just for his sake. However, when he grew to be older, a year before his disappearance, his adopted mother became sick and eventually died. This tore his adopted father up, leading to the latter becoming drunk one night and committing a hit and run while Oliver was in the car, resulting in the scar on his hand. His adopted father was arrested, and Oliver himself was temporarily moved to a foster home. He lived there for a year, taking more interest in the animals than people. He grew out of that phase a few weeks before he 'went missing', desperate for company after being experimented on and lost in an abandoned building, having to find other possible survivors himself. Oliver is quite fond of animals, particularly dogs and birds. Thanks to his avian genes, he has better eyesight than the average human, and can obviously fly. He likes being up in high places, particularly trees. He can also make bird noises and screeches, though, he often feels embarrassed if it comes out. He isn’t fond of confined spaces, snakes, or spiders. Kodi Kitoma Age:19 Height:6'2" Appearance: Short, dark brown hair. Light blue eyes, dark brown dog ears and tail. Lip piercing(right side). Prefers long sleeved hoodies, dark blue or black jeans, and white and red tennis shoes. [img] http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7b24828a9f08d21629026eb578683da8/http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/minty-chan/BoyZ/Animeguy37.png [/img] blue eyes and a bit darker hair color. (His storry gets told in rp, cuz' I prefer it being a bit more of a suprise when he past comes into play.))
@SoulLugia11 (I'm subbed))

Here's the filled out character form:

Name: Oliver "Ollie" Ezra (real last name is Gordon)
Species: Avian human
Appearance: Oliver stands at 5'7", with wavy, chin-length bronze hair and lightly tanned skin. He has forest green eyes and freckles across the bridge of his nose and his cheeks, as well as a long scar trailing across the palm of his hand and permanently scarred knees. He also has scarred skin around the base of his feathered wings, induced by experimentation. They are black and white, similar to the wings of a white-tailed hawk. His hands look similar to talons, except his claws are filed down, just so they aren’t too sharp. He also has multiple, small black and white feathers growing in his hair. As for usual clothing choices, he likes to wear a steel-blue jacket over a vibrant green t-shirt, slightly torn denim jeans, and white sneakers. He also wears small, simple grey earrings and a necklace with a tooth-shaped pendant.
Personality: Oliver tends to act a bit awkwardly and shy, tending to talk to himself often, yet he isn’t exactly timid. He is insanely loyal to his friends and companions, but he also has the capability to generate ideas of his own and contribute in other ways than just being a follower. However, whenever he sees flaws in a plan created by someone else, he usually grows too nervous to call out these flaws, yet he prefers to at least try and present said flaws. He likes to study every detail of his surroundings, as well as the people around him; though, he can’t always look at people, especially when he has to look directly into their eyes. His excuse for this is that he gets a strange sensation behind his eyes whenever he makes eye contact with someone, prompting him to glance away often. He usually only speaks if spoken to, or if he is making an observation, though, he will sometimes decide to start up a conversation. Despite this, he is considerate of other people’s feelings, and will most certainly take them into account. He is someone to trust with secrets, as he will never spill a single one. He has secrets of his own, but he is more than likely to keep them in. He takes pride in how fast and agile he is, ignoring his frailty and rather adequate strength.
Extra/backstory: Oliver grew up in an adopted family, abandoned when he was born. His mother wanted a girl, but his father was perfectly fine with him being a boy. After he was born, he was going through the naming process when his family realized that they wouldn’t be able to afford him, as they were running low on money, and thus, couldn’t give him the life his father thought he deserved. As a result, he was delivered to an orphanage before they moved away. He lived most of his first year in the orphanage, adopted just a few days before his birthday by a couple in desperate need of a child. His adopted family gave him his name, and gave him a good home. Despite their biological differences, he isn’t aware of the fact that he is indeed adopted. He thinks he belongs to the Ezra family, rather than his actual family. However, he was made fun of in school for the obvious biological differences, with most of the kids bullying him by telling him that he is adopted. He refused to believe them, eventually leading to a kid tripping him while he was running away from other kids chasing him on the playground, permanently skinning his knees on concrete. This prompted his adopted parents to pull him out of that school and put him in a different one, just for his sake. However, when he grew to be older, a year before his disappearance, his adopted mother became sick and eventually died. This tore his adopted father up, leading to the latter becoming drunk one night and committing a hit and run while Oliver was in the car, resulting in the scar on his hand. His adopted father was arrested, and Oliver himself was temporarily moved to a foster home. He lived there for a year, taking more interest in the animals than people. He grew out of that phase a few weeks before he 'went missing', desperate for company after being experimented on and lost in an abandoned building, having to find other possible survivors himself.

Oliver is quite fond of animals, particularly dogs and birds. Thanks to his avian genes, he has better eyesight than the average human, and can obviously fly. He likes being up in high places, particularly trees. He can also make bird noises and screeches, though, he often feels embarrassed if it comes out. He isn’t fond of confined spaces, snakes, or spiders.

Kodi Kitoma
Height:6'2"
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair. Light blue eyes, dark brown dog ears and tail. Lip piercing(right side). Prefers long sleeved hoodies, dark blue or black jeans, and white and red tennis shoes.
Animeguy37.png blue eyes and a bit darker hair color.

(His storry gets told in rp, cuz' I prefer it being a bit more of a suprise when he past comes into play.))
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
((I love Kodi already! I'm subbed too, ready to start whenever you are!))
((I love Kodi already! I'm subbed too, ready to start whenever you are!))
xk7ymDQ.png
((Would you like to do the starter?))
((Would you like to do the starter?))
I Support
((I think it might be better if you do it, since you would know the layout of the abandoned building, but I can definitely do it if you want! We are starting in the building, right? Will they have already found each other, or do they have to look for each other first?))
((I think it might be better if you do it, since you would know the layout of the abandoned building, but I can definitely do it if you want! We are starting in the building, right? Will they have already found each other, or do they have to look for each other first?))
xk7ymDQ.png
((Umm, I was thinking start with each waking in their cells and finding them open and exploring a bit before finding each other. But if you'd like me to start, I can do it tomorrow. I'm about to head off actually.))
((Umm, I was thinking start with each waking in their cells and finding them open and exploring a bit before finding each other. But if you'd like me to start, I can do it tomorrow. I'm about to head off actually.))
I Support
((That sounds like a pretty good place to start! I was going to reply to you last night, but I didn't know about the rollover at 23:00, so yeah XD I think it'd be wonderful if you started, I'm gonna be leaving the house soon to see Star Wars The Last Jedi))
((That sounds like a pretty good place to start! I was going to reply to you last night, but I didn't know about the rollover at 23:00, so yeah XD I think it'd be wonderful if you started, I'm gonna be leaving the house soon to see Star Wars The Last Jedi))
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi was curled into an almost impossible shape for a human, yet here he was, curled into a tight ball and using his tail as a pillow and partial blanket. His ears twitched slightly and he opened his eyes to look around. Yawning slightly, and snapping his teeth together when he closed his mouth. He acted more like a dog then a human.

Yet the first thing he noticed was that the door to enclosure was wide open and there were no lights. Taking his chance as he heard nothing, he close crept out, keeping close to the floor.
Kodi was curled into an almost impossible shape for a human, yet here he was, curled into a tight ball and using his tail as a pillow and partial blanket. His ears twitched slightly and he opened his eyes to look around. Yawning slightly, and snapping his teeth together when he closed his mouth. He acted more like a dog then a human.

Yet the first thing he noticed was that the door to enclosure was wide open and there were no lights. Taking his chance as he heard nothing, he close crept out, keeping close to the floor.
I Support
Oliver had gotten used to this place by now. He didn't like it, but he was used to curling up in a cell, treated like an animal. He was made to be a half-animal, but he was still human through and through, a kid no less. He had learned to get over that fact and focus on staying alive through the experiments and mutations. Now, here was was, wrapping his wings around his slightly quivering form to serve as a blanket, sound asleep. His fingers, or rather, talons, were curled into loose fists, tucked away underneath his wings and pressed against his chest.

He finally began to stir, groaning as he was taken out of his subconscious mind. His vision would've normally be a bit blurry when he first awakened, but thanks to his enhanced sight, he was able to see clearly. That was the benefit of all these experiments, he supposed. He let out another quiet groan, fully opening his eyes and moving his wings to press them against his back again. He did this as soon as he noticed something... peculiar.

"The door's... open?" he whispered in disbelief. He forgot about his current location for a moment and tried to stretch. He accidentally kicked the wall, squeaking in brief pain. He brought his leg back in, glancing in the direction of the wall, then back at the open door to his enclosure. He was very confused. "But... why would it be open?" he asked himself quietly, squirming a little. "They wouldn't leave it open... not unless this was some sort of test. I have to be careful... should I leave? They might be testing whether or not I leave this cell..."

He ultimately decided to ease out of his cage. He kept his previous suspicions in mind, however, as he took his surroundings in carefully. It was dark, with no lighting at all. He had to feel his way around, yet he was able to determine that the door to his enclosure was wide open. He had sharp sight, so he could do it with ease, but it might not be so easy with everything else. He hesitated before deciding to stand, stretching his limbs and wings. He was quick with it, pushing himself back on the floor and making his way forward.

"Hello?" he dared to call, keeping an eye out for anyone who may come across his path. He didn't want to be alone here, but at the same time... he wasn't the most social person in the world. He kept his wings pinned tightly against his back, glad to be out of that confined space.
Oliver had gotten used to this place by now. He didn't like it, but he was used to curling up in a cell, treated like an animal. He was made to be a half-animal, but he was still human through and through, a kid no less. He had learned to get over that fact and focus on staying alive through the experiments and mutations. Now, here was was, wrapping his wings around his slightly quivering form to serve as a blanket, sound asleep. His fingers, or rather, talons, were curled into loose fists, tucked away underneath his wings and pressed against his chest.

He finally began to stir, groaning as he was taken out of his subconscious mind. His vision would've normally be a bit blurry when he first awakened, but thanks to his enhanced sight, he was able to see clearly. That was the benefit of all these experiments, he supposed. He let out another quiet groan, fully opening his eyes and moving his wings to press them against his back again. He did this as soon as he noticed something... peculiar.

"The door's... open?" he whispered in disbelief. He forgot about his current location for a moment and tried to stretch. He accidentally kicked the wall, squeaking in brief pain. He brought his leg back in, glancing in the direction of the wall, then back at the open door to his enclosure. He was very confused. "But... why would it be open?" he asked himself quietly, squirming a little. "They wouldn't leave it open... not unless this was some sort of test. I have to be careful... should I leave? They might be testing whether or not I leave this cell..."

He ultimately decided to ease out of his cage. He kept his previous suspicions in mind, however, as he took his surroundings in carefully. It was dark, with no lighting at all. He had to feel his way around, yet he was able to determine that the door to his enclosure was wide open. He had sharp sight, so he could do it with ease, but it might not be so easy with everything else. He hesitated before deciding to stand, stretching his limbs and wings. He was quick with it, pushing himself back on the floor and making his way forward.

"Hello?" he dared to call, keeping an eye out for anyone who may come across his path. He didn't want to be alone here, but at the same time... he wasn't the most social person in the world. He kept his wings pinned tightly against his back, glad to be out of that confined space.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi let out a deep growling like whine when her heard a voice say Hello. His ears perked up as he wondered where it came from. Pressing his side against the wall he continued along the hall. Pausing when he caught the scent of something similar to a bird. His mouth started to water slightly as he remembered the last time he ate.

Creeping around a corner he caught sight of the thing the scent came from. Licking his lips slightly he crept forward. His claws clicking faintly on the floor. He crept closer and stopped a few feet away, growling a bit as he took in the shape of wings on what seemed to be a human body. "H-hello?" Kodi's voice was soft and had the undertone of his growling when he spoke.
Kodi let out a deep growling like whine when her heard a voice say Hello. His ears perked up as he wondered where it came from. Pressing his side against the wall he continued along the hall. Pausing when he caught the scent of something similar to a bird. His mouth started to water slightly as he remembered the last time he ate.

Creeping around a corner he caught sight of the thing the scent came from. Licking his lips slightly he crept forward. His claws clicking faintly on the floor. He crept closer and stopped a few feet away, growling a bit as he took in the shape of wings on what seemed to be a human body. "H-hello?" Kodi's voice was soft and had the undertone of his growling when he spoke.
I Support
Oliver froze in place, petrified on the floor. He had been moving slowly, but now he was stiff as a stone. He had no idea who or what was coming, but he knew, and he grew cautious, if not nervous. "This can't be good..." he muttered under his breath. He squinted slightly, trying to make out anything coming for him. He hadn't hoped to find anyone in this place, and he wasn't sure what would be worse; finding a scientist or finding an experiment.

Nonetheless, he stay put, waiting for someone to show up. When he heard a voice only a few feet away, he managed to make out a figure. He could see a tail and wolf-like ears, but otherwise, there appeared to be a human there. He could pick out a growling undertone, which made him even more nervous. He crept back a little, feeling his wings grow tense. He could work with them, even though he wasn't the most experienced with them. "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me," he whispered repeatedly, talking more to himself than anything else.

"Yes? Hello?" he called out, rather softly at that. "Who's there? Who are you?...Are you going to eat me?"

What a great first impression, Ollie.
Oliver froze in place, petrified on the floor. He had been moving slowly, but now he was stiff as a stone. He had no idea who or what was coming, but he knew, and he grew cautious, if not nervous. "This can't be good..." he muttered under his breath. He squinted slightly, trying to make out anything coming for him. He hadn't hoped to find anyone in this place, and he wasn't sure what would be worse; finding a scientist or finding an experiment.

Nonetheless, he stay put, waiting for someone to show up. When he heard a voice only a few feet away, he managed to make out a figure. He could see a tail and wolf-like ears, but otherwise, there appeared to be a human there. He could pick out a growling undertone, which made him even more nervous. He crept back a little, feeling his wings grow tense. He could work with them, even though he wasn't the most experienced with them. "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me," he whispered repeatedly, talking more to himself than anything else.

"Yes? Hello?" he called out, rather softly at that. "Who's there? Who are you?...Are you going to eat me?"

What a great first impression, Ollie.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15