Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: IC Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hidden

For years mortal beings ruled the land of Aecotha in peace. Completely oblivious to the creatures that we're living among them. That was until a selfish creature, a shapeshifter, slipped up. He kidnapped and took the form of the king, ruling the kingdom instead, but the royal family wasn't as stupid as he believed them to be.

They noticed something was off with the king. The sent the most trusted guards out on a secret mission to search for the rightful king. They found him abandoned and starving on a cave just outside of the kingdom. When they returned to Baerston Castle with him the ‘king’ there was gone. All there was to mark his stay was a discarded skin in the king's bedroom. The royal family decided it was time to tell their subjects of the supernatural beings living amongst them and that they should not be trusted. They created a special guard of hunters, called the Hunt, who were in charge of finding these creatures and disposing of them.

Yet, there are still some citizen that are opposed to the Hunt. They formed their own group of fighters called the Untamed. Instead of fighting against the supernatural they fight for it. To protect it. As long as the monsters don't cause harm they are still good people who deserve the same rights as the other citizens of Aecotha.

Many monsters fled the kingdom once the Hunt was formed. Some stayed but were easily caught, yet, some are better at hiding than they anticipated. They are right in front of them and they don't even know it. But the Hunt is patient. They will watch, and wait, for the monsters to slip up. That is when they will strike.

Slots:
Me
1: @/BurritoRay
2: @/Eldarowability
3: @/GlitterDCMarvel
4: @/EmeraldWaters
5: @/RockyDrago
6: [open]
7: @/Eaglerider
8: [open]
(May add more if people show interest...)

LINK TO OOC THREAD! <— Clicky
Hidden

For years mortal beings ruled the land of Aecotha in peace. Completely oblivious to the creatures that we're living among them. That was until a selfish creature, a shapeshifter, slipped up. He kidnapped and took the form of the king, ruling the kingdom instead, but the royal family wasn't as stupid as he believed them to be.

They noticed something was off with the king. The sent the most trusted guards out on a secret mission to search for the rightful king. They found him abandoned and starving on a cave just outside of the kingdom. When they returned to Baerston Castle with him the ‘king’ there was gone. All there was to mark his stay was a discarded skin in the king's bedroom. The royal family decided it was time to tell their subjects of the supernatural beings living amongst them and that they should not be trusted. They created a special guard of hunters, called the Hunt, who were in charge of finding these creatures and disposing of them.

Yet, there are still some citizen that are opposed to the Hunt. They formed their own group of fighters called the Untamed. Instead of fighting against the supernatural they fight for it. To protect it. As long as the monsters don't cause harm they are still good people who deserve the same rights as the other citizens of Aecotha.

Many monsters fled the kingdom once the Hunt was formed. Some stayed but were easily caught, yet, some are better at hiding than they anticipated. They are right in front of them and they don't even know it. But the Hunt is patient. They will watch, and wait, for the monsters to slip up. That is when they will strike.

Slots:
Me
1: @/BurritoRay
2: @/Eldarowability
3: @/GlitterDCMarvel
4: @/EmeraldWaters
5: @/RockyDrago
6: [open]
7: @/Eaglerider
8: [open]
(May add more if people show interest...)

LINK TO OOC THREAD! <— Clicky
Rules:
  • Follow all FR rules
  • No god modding/controlling others characters
  • No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues (make your characters interesting and have faults)
  • Mild swearing is okay. Just not excessively.
  • Its okay to dislike a rude character (it is to be expected since there are "bad guys" in this rp) but don't hate on another user. It's rude. This is supposed to be a nice and kind of casual rp.
  • Please do not rp until your form(s) has/have been approved by me.
  • This RP is LGBT+ friendly so LGBT+ characters are very much welcome!
  • No OP characters. Period. End of story. No exceptions.
  • Take the act into pm's or off site if that does happen or just "fade to black"
  • If you are going on a prolonged absence please tell me before hand. It works out better for everyone if we all have a heads up.
  • For OOC stuff please use the double parentheses (()) at the beginning/end of your posts or the OOC thread.
  • All forms are to be posted in the OOC thread please. This thread is for the IC rp stuff.
  • Use common sense
  • I am never opposed to plot twists but any and all must be run by and approved by me first

(Possibly more to come)
Rules:
  • Follow all FR rules
  • No god modding/controlling others characters
  • No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues (make your characters interesting and have faults)
  • Mild swearing is okay. Just not excessively.
  • Its okay to dislike a rude character (it is to be expected since there are "bad guys" in this rp) but don't hate on another user. It's rude. This is supposed to be a nice and kind of casual rp.
  • Please do not rp until your form(s) has/have been approved by me.
  • This RP is LGBT+ friendly so LGBT+ characters are very much welcome!
  • No OP characters. Period. End of story. No exceptions.
  • Take the act into pm's or off site if that does happen or just "fade to black"
  • If you are going on a prolonged absence please tell me before hand. It works out better for everyone if we all have a heads up.
  • For OOC stuff please use the double parentheses (()) at the beginning/end of your posts or the OOC thread.
  • All forms are to be posted in the OOC thread please. This thread is for the IC rp stuff.
  • Use common sense
  • I am never opposed to plot twists but any and all must be run by and approved by me first

(Possibly more to come)
Character List:

Me: Wryn Vallas (Rennyn’s Personal Guard), Rennyn Herrora (Eldest Child of Royal Family), Nyra Faye (Leader of the Untamed)
BurritoRay: Decessa (helps Untamed/Rouge), Ferus Dahili (Leader of the Hunt), Kava (Untamed but Hunt curious)
Eldarowability: Grimres Dyneun (the Hunt)
GlitterDCMarvel: Verdant (Untamed), Kajal Darksoul (Untamed), Diamond (Hunt)
EmeraldWaters: Liam Dawson (Rouge Citizen), Rowan Horst (a Page for the royal family), Bast (Untamed.... sort of)
RockyDrago: Pixie Miyako (Citizen)
[open]:
Eaglerider: Richard Hawkins (the Hunt), Julia Hawkins (the Hunt)
[open]:

~~~~

((Note to self: add character form links))
Character List:

Me: Wryn Vallas (Rennyn’s Personal Guard), Rennyn Herrora (Eldest Child of Royal Family), Nyra Faye (Leader of the Untamed)
BurritoRay: Decessa (helps Untamed/Rouge), Ferus Dahili (Leader of the Hunt), Kava (Untamed but Hunt curious)
Eldarowability: Grimres Dyneun (the Hunt)
GlitterDCMarvel: Verdant (Untamed), Kajal Darksoul (Untamed), Diamond (Hunt)
EmeraldWaters: Liam Dawson (Rouge Citizen), Rowan Horst (a Page for the royal family), Bast (Untamed.... sort of)
RockyDrago: Pixie Miyako (Citizen)
[open]:
Eaglerider: Richard Hawkins (the Hunt), Julia Hawkins (the Hunt)
[open]:

~~~~

((Note to self: add character form links))
Updates and Notes:
Updates and Notes:
Extra Claim^^ ((just to be safe))
Extra Claim^^ ((just to be safe))
Just like every day Rennyn sat by his window, leather bound book in hand that was half forgotten, staring out the window at the people below. His people. He was in simple black trousers and a loose shirt, the sleeves pushed over his elbows, and his crown with his shorter, pale, hair hanging loose above his shoulders. Lost in thought he almost didn’t hear the knock on his door. “Come in,” he said just loud enough for whoever it was to hear. He looked over as the door clicked shut behind the young knight who entered. Wryn.

“Good afternoon, your highness-“ Rennyn cut him off by holding up his hand.

“Wryn we have been over this countless times. My father is not around you can call me Rennyn, or Ren, if you like. I don’t care.” His voice held annoyance but he was smiling softly at the dark haired knight.

“If that is what you prefer Ren.” Wryn sat his helm down on the princes desk gently and sat in plush desk chair and looked over to the prince, “brooding again are we?” He quirked a playful brow at the elf, “even your elven blood won’t save you from those wrinkles my friend.”

“Even in this dreadful weather I’d rather be out there than trapped in here like always.” Both looked out the rain streaked window to the grey sky and the puddle filled streets. A gloomy looking scene but to Rennyn, it was freedom. Wryn smiled sadly at him and got up, moving over to the window himself.

“You know, it’s actually more difficult to train in the rain. If you aren’t used to it you just keep slipping. Armor is heavy and repeatedly having to stand up again and again is very tiring.”

“Maybe,” Rennyn muttered, “but it still sounds more fun than being stuck in here all day.”

“Touche, my friend. Touche.”

~~~~

Nyra was bent over a map of the kingdom. Papers and more papers were strewn about her desk. Notes on when the knights switch rounds and when stable hands and castle staff alike will leave their outdoor duties for the day. She ran her hand through her hair for the hundredth time in frustration, her hair coming loose from its bun, and groaned. “I’m getting a migraine.” Her green eyes scanned the map over a few more times before flopping back in her chair and slouching. Closing her eyes she savored the moment of peace and relaxation. The perks of the Untamed having it’s own little headquarters hidden away in the woods was that everyone was together. And Nyra could actually do her work in pieces and get some sleep. A glorious escape she has been denying herself these last few days. She’s been running on sheer adrenaline and willpower. She had to find other creatures before the Hunt did. The Untamed was waiting on more supplies since at their last shipment drop the Hunt intervened at the pick up point and stole their supplies. Nyra simply wanted to return the favor but that is difficult when the King himself funds them. Sadly, that last supply held a good chunk of food for the more exotic creatures of Untamed and she had to make up that loss quick before they starve. “Why did I accept this job? Why do these people even follow me? I’m not fit to run a resistance.”
Just like every day Rennyn sat by his window, leather bound book in hand that was half forgotten, staring out the window at the people below. His people. He was in simple black trousers and a loose shirt, the sleeves pushed over his elbows, and his crown with his shorter, pale, hair hanging loose above his shoulders. Lost in thought he almost didn’t hear the knock on his door. “Come in,” he said just loud enough for whoever it was to hear. He looked over as the door clicked shut behind the young knight who entered. Wryn.

“Good afternoon, your highness-“ Rennyn cut him off by holding up his hand.

“Wryn we have been over this countless times. My father is not around you can call me Rennyn, or Ren, if you like. I don’t care.” His voice held annoyance but he was smiling softly at the dark haired knight.

“If that is what you prefer Ren.” Wryn sat his helm down on the princes desk gently and sat in plush desk chair and looked over to the prince, “brooding again are we?” He quirked a playful brow at the elf, “even your elven blood won’t save you from those wrinkles my friend.”

“Even in this dreadful weather I’d rather be out there than trapped in here like always.” Both looked out the rain streaked window to the grey sky and the puddle filled streets. A gloomy looking scene but to Rennyn, it was freedom. Wryn smiled sadly at him and got up, moving over to the window himself.

“You know, it’s actually more difficult to train in the rain. If you aren’t used to it you just keep slipping. Armor is heavy and repeatedly having to stand up again and again is very tiring.”

“Maybe,” Rennyn muttered, “but it still sounds more fun than being stuck in here all day.”

“Touche, my friend. Touche.”

~~~~

Nyra was bent over a map of the kingdom. Papers and more papers were strewn about her desk. Notes on when the knights switch rounds and when stable hands and castle staff alike will leave their outdoor duties for the day. She ran her hand through her hair for the hundredth time in frustration, her hair coming loose from its bun, and groaned. “I’m getting a migraine.” Her green eyes scanned the map over a few more times before flopping back in her chair and slouching. Closing her eyes she savored the moment of peace and relaxation. The perks of the Untamed having it’s own little headquarters hidden away in the woods was that everyone was together. And Nyra could actually do her work in pieces and get some sleep. A glorious escape she has been denying herself these last few days. She’s been running on sheer adrenaline and willpower. She had to find other creatures before the Hunt did. The Untamed was waiting on more supplies since at their last shipment drop the Hunt intervened at the pick up point and stole their supplies. Nyra simply wanted to return the favor but that is difficult when the King himself funds them. Sadly, that last supply held a good chunk of food for the more exotic creatures of Untamed and she had to make up that loss quick before they starve. “Why did I accept this job? Why do these people even follow me? I’m not fit to run a resistance.”
Verdant was kneeling by a flower, his soft pink eyes blinking slowly. The lack of love made him absolutely exhausted. His fingers brushed against the petals, feeling their silky texture. He was once able to make them grow in tremendous, beautiful, otherworldly ways... but now the flower just reacted like it would with any ordinary human: remain the same, and not really do anything super magical at all.
He sighed to himself. He had grown so, so weak... how was he able to bring peace when he couldn't even cause a flower to grow a little?
Aj Jackson was leaning against a tree, looking up towards the skies. There wasn't much to do around here.
Not that she cared or anything.
The only thing she cared about was getting her original power back.
But with all this chaos going on... how the hell was she going to do that?
Diamond was smirking, counting some gems that she had just received as a result of doing some things for the hunt. Yes. All hers, only hers.
Verdant was kneeling by a flower, his soft pink eyes blinking slowly. The lack of love made him absolutely exhausted. His fingers brushed against the petals, feeling their silky texture. He was once able to make them grow in tremendous, beautiful, otherworldly ways... but now the flower just reacted like it would with any ordinary human: remain the same, and not really do anything super magical at all.
He sighed to himself. He had grown so, so weak... how was he able to bring peace when he couldn't even cause a flower to grow a little?
Aj Jackson was leaning against a tree, looking up towards the skies. There wasn't much to do around here.
Not that she cared or anything.
The only thing she cared about was getting her original power back.
But with all this chaos going on... how the hell was she going to do that?
Diamond was smirking, counting some gems that she had just received as a result of doing some things for the hunt. Yes. All hers, only hers.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
(aaaaaaa so excited for this roleplay!)

Laim Dawson

Quick, light footsteps could be heard, and small shoes came down onto puddles, splashing water over the child-like figure's pants and into his shoes. He ran down the street, hearing an angry shout behind him as the merchant called after him, though it seemed he had given up running. He slowed, glancing behind him, though his hood shadowed his face. No one was falling him, at least that he could see. He clutched the orange he'd managed to grab before being seen and chased, bright in contrast to the dreary, downcast atmosphere of the city in this weather. The child ducked into an alleyway, crouching behind a few crates and practically tearing into the fruit, eating it so fast that he might end up getting sick later. He was still hungry.

He glanced around the alley, and stood again, trying in vain to brush the mud off of his clothes with muddy hands. He had probably accidentally eaten some mud in his haste to eat the stolen fruit, but he didn't really care all that much. He turned to walk further into the alleyway, which was a dead end, subconsciously tugging on his hood to make sure it was securely over his head, and wouldn't fall to reveal his horns. His tail twitched under his trousers, bumping against the clothing and causing it to move, and he quickly wound it back around his leg, tight enough not to be noticeable but loose enough not to slow his movement or blood circulation. There wasn't much light to begin with, but there was a couple of rotten-looking wooden planks leaning against a building, the darkest spot in the alley. He ducked under it, and shut his eyes tightly in concentration. To onlookers, though there were none that he knew of, it would look as if he had suddenly started to fade, vanishing in mere seconds. When he opened his eyes, he was in a different place, his 'home,' though it wasn't much of one. Really, just a stack of crates with a raggedy blanket draped over them that was convenient for shadow-traveling. He stepped out, flicking a spider off of his shoulder, and trotted to the entrance to this alley, cautiously peeking past the wall to see who was in this area. He knew that merchants usually gathered here, and hoped there were some with food or warm clothes that he could steal, despite the bad weather.

Rowan Horst

The page had just returned to the castle from running a message out to one of the nearby 'rich important people'. She wasn't sure what it was about, as she didn't bother to read it, but she was pretty sure it was some boring stuff about building a mill on some river, or something like that. Taking advantage of not having something to do at this particular moment, she first went to clean the mud from her boots, and once that was done, started to meander throughout the castle, gradually making her way towards the library. She hated rainy days, as she'd much rather be outside, but at least that might mean she'd have less chores to do today, since rain slowed down and limited the things she could do in a day. She might even be able to start reading that book she'd been eyeing for a while..

Bast Salizen

They took the shot, and watched as the man let out a strangled shout and fell, clutching his midsection. Jumping down from their perch, nearly two stories up, and landing with a sort of bounce in a cart of hay before climbing out to walk towards him, Bast's mismatched eyes glinted, and they were smiling, but their victim couldn't see under the clothing that covered their more.. reptilian traits. They stepped on the man's back and leaned their weight onto him, watching as he groaned. "We believe you were going to tell uth thomething... Ugh why'd you inthitht on uth landing in that thtupid hay crate? I can feel it thticking to my feet, it'th going to take forever to get it out! We'd break a bone or thomething if we landed on the thtone, thtupid.. Shut up, he can hear uth arguing, you dolt! You thtarted it by complaining!" They shook their head, turning their attention back to the fearful, but also confused, man. "Well? There are plenty of wayth I can make your death nithe and thlow... or you could tell uth what we want to hear, go find a healer for that wound, and move on with your life. What will it be?" The man groaned as they dug their heel further into their back, and finally said, breathlessly, "It's.. I. I don't know! Please!" An inhuman growling sound could be heard faintly from their mouth, and they lifted their foot, pausing for a moment as the man sighed in relief, before stomping on him again, and continuing to press down on him, while slowly pulling their shortsword out of their belt with one hand. "Not what we wanted to hear. Try again."

He looked as if he was about to faint, and they definitely didn't want to have to wait until he was concious again to get the information they wanted. They were about to threaten him again, but after another groan, and a halfhearted struggle only to end in the man convulsing in pain, he whispered breathlessly, "Markbeth... Markbeth has it. He's.. He lives a mile or two east of here. Please.. that's... all i know.." Luckily for him, they believed him. They nodded, lifted their foot and stepping back.. before stabbing him with their sword. He groaned and convulsed, before falling limp, occasionally twitching, though he was pretty much paralyzed, both from exhaustion, pain, and their venom. He'd die in less than a half hour, probably. They pulled out their sword, hissing in disgust at a small spray of blood, and wiped the blade on a spare piece of cloth they kept for just such occasions. Putting it back in it's sheath, they simply walked out of the alleyway, turning west. Their next victim would hopefully have the item they'd been sent out to track down nearly a week ago, so they'd finally be able to get paid. But they were going to go back home and wait out this horrible weather until they continued their mission.
(aaaaaaa so excited for this roleplay!)

Laim Dawson

Quick, light footsteps could be heard, and small shoes came down onto puddles, splashing water over the child-like figure's pants and into his shoes. He ran down the street, hearing an angry shout behind him as the merchant called after him, though it seemed he had given up running. He slowed, glancing behind him, though his hood shadowed his face. No one was falling him, at least that he could see. He clutched the orange he'd managed to grab before being seen and chased, bright in contrast to the dreary, downcast atmosphere of the city in this weather. The child ducked into an alleyway, crouching behind a few crates and practically tearing into the fruit, eating it so fast that he might end up getting sick later. He was still hungry.

He glanced around the alley, and stood again, trying in vain to brush the mud off of his clothes with muddy hands. He had probably accidentally eaten some mud in his haste to eat the stolen fruit, but he didn't really care all that much. He turned to walk further into the alleyway, which was a dead end, subconsciously tugging on his hood to make sure it was securely over his head, and wouldn't fall to reveal his horns. His tail twitched under his trousers, bumping against the clothing and causing it to move, and he quickly wound it back around his leg, tight enough not to be noticeable but loose enough not to slow his movement or blood circulation. There wasn't much light to begin with, but there was a couple of rotten-looking wooden planks leaning against a building, the darkest spot in the alley. He ducked under it, and shut his eyes tightly in concentration. To onlookers, though there were none that he knew of, it would look as if he had suddenly started to fade, vanishing in mere seconds. When he opened his eyes, he was in a different place, his 'home,' though it wasn't much of one. Really, just a stack of crates with a raggedy blanket draped over them that was convenient for shadow-traveling. He stepped out, flicking a spider off of his shoulder, and trotted to the entrance to this alley, cautiously peeking past the wall to see who was in this area. He knew that merchants usually gathered here, and hoped there were some with food or warm clothes that he could steal, despite the bad weather.

Rowan Horst

The page had just returned to the castle from running a message out to one of the nearby 'rich important people'. She wasn't sure what it was about, as she didn't bother to read it, but she was pretty sure it was some boring stuff about building a mill on some river, or something like that. Taking advantage of not having something to do at this particular moment, she first went to clean the mud from her boots, and once that was done, started to meander throughout the castle, gradually making her way towards the library. She hated rainy days, as she'd much rather be outside, but at least that might mean she'd have less chores to do today, since rain slowed down and limited the things she could do in a day. She might even be able to start reading that book she'd been eyeing for a while..

Bast Salizen

They took the shot, and watched as the man let out a strangled shout and fell, clutching his midsection. Jumping down from their perch, nearly two stories up, and landing with a sort of bounce in a cart of hay before climbing out to walk towards him, Bast's mismatched eyes glinted, and they were smiling, but their victim couldn't see under the clothing that covered their more.. reptilian traits. They stepped on the man's back and leaned their weight onto him, watching as he groaned. "We believe you were going to tell uth thomething... Ugh why'd you inthitht on uth landing in that thtupid hay crate? I can feel it thticking to my feet, it'th going to take forever to get it out! We'd break a bone or thomething if we landed on the thtone, thtupid.. Shut up, he can hear uth arguing, you dolt! You thtarted it by complaining!" They shook their head, turning their attention back to the fearful, but also confused, man. "Well? There are plenty of wayth I can make your death nithe and thlow... or you could tell uth what we want to hear, go find a healer for that wound, and move on with your life. What will it be?" The man groaned as they dug their heel further into their back, and finally said, breathlessly, "It's.. I. I don't know! Please!" An inhuman growling sound could be heard faintly from their mouth, and they lifted their foot, pausing for a moment as the man sighed in relief, before stomping on him again, and continuing to press down on him, while slowly pulling their shortsword out of their belt with one hand. "Not what we wanted to hear. Try again."

He looked as if he was about to faint, and they definitely didn't want to have to wait until he was concious again to get the information they wanted. They were about to threaten him again, but after another groan, and a halfhearted struggle only to end in the man convulsing in pain, he whispered breathlessly, "Markbeth... Markbeth has it. He's.. He lives a mile or two east of here. Please.. that's... all i know.." Luckily for him, they believed him. They nodded, lifted their foot and stepping back.. before stabbing him with their sword. He groaned and convulsed, before falling limp, occasionally twitching, though he was pretty much paralyzed, both from exhaustion, pain, and their venom. He'd die in less than a half hour, probably. They pulled out their sword, hissing in disgust at a small spray of blood, and wiped the blade on a spare piece of cloth they kept for just such occasions. Putting it back in it's sheath, they simply walked out of the alleyway, turning west. Their next victim would hopefully have the item they'd been sent out to track down nearly a week ago, so they'd finally be able to get paid. But they were going to go back home and wait out this horrible weather until they continued their mission.
Verrill Loup

Long furry ears flicked as he tried distinguish other noises apart from the rain. Verrill was on his way to the Untamed headquarters and had to be sure he wasn’t followed. Even though it’s been a while since the Hunt has formed, it didn’t mean they had gotten lazy. In fact, they seemed to be gaining new members quickly despite that they still were a few smaller then the Untamed. Even while deep in his thoughts, Verrill stayed alert as he trudged through the thick forest.

Finally reaching the base, the large jackel gave his pelt a few shakes before seamlessly shifting into slender male. Glad to be out of the miserable weather, Verrill dragged himself into the warm common room and dropped headfirst onto the couch, regardless of his wet clothes. He’d go talk to Nyra later, first he needed some sleep.
————————————

Brielle Grove

Eyes unconsciously squinted as Brielle focused on the target, tuning out the soft patter of rain. Taking a deep breath, she released the taut string and let the arrow fly. Confidence soon turned to anger as she noticed she completely missed. Giving a angry huff, the auburn haired woman marched towards the target to look for her wayward arrow, honey eyes set in a glare.

“I guess the bow isn’t my thing, better stick to my spear...” Brielle muttered as she bent down to pull the arrow out of the wet ground. Perhaps is was because of the dreary weather but she was not in the best of moods today.
Verrill Loup

Long furry ears flicked as he tried distinguish other noises apart from the rain. Verrill was on his way to the Untamed headquarters and had to be sure he wasn’t followed. Even though it’s been a while since the Hunt has formed, it didn’t mean they had gotten lazy. In fact, they seemed to be gaining new members quickly despite that they still were a few smaller then the Untamed. Even while deep in his thoughts, Verrill stayed alert as he trudged through the thick forest.

Finally reaching the base, the large jackel gave his pelt a few shakes before seamlessly shifting into slender male. Glad to be out of the miserable weather, Verrill dragged himself into the warm common room and dropped headfirst onto the couch, regardless of his wet clothes. He’d go talk to Nyra later, first he needed some sleep.
————————————

Brielle Grove

Eyes unconsciously squinted as Brielle focused on the target, tuning out the soft patter of rain. Taking a deep breath, she released the taut string and let the arrow fly. Confidence soon turned to anger as she noticed she completely missed. Giving a angry huff, the auburn haired woman marched towards the target to look for her wayward arrow, honey eyes set in a glare.

“I guess the bow isn’t my thing, better stick to my spear...” Brielle muttered as she bent down to pull the arrow out of the wet ground. Perhaps is was because of the dreary weather but she was not in the best of moods today.
One Who Hunts Through The Treetops, or simply Douglas to those who mainly travel with humans, paid no mind to the rain as he transversed his namesake terrain. He thought it simply added to his mossy camouflage, in both sight ans scent. In his toothy, tongueless maw he carried a dead jackalope. Unlike most of his most of his hunts, this one was just for him. He did need to stock up for winter after all.

Hidden within the trees was his his larder. It was high, but not in the tallest one in the woods that he called home. It could've been accessed by anyone who could climb, granted that they made it there first and actually found the thing. It was nothing more than a hole in an old pixie nest, with just enough magic left to preserve things left in there. Inside was a smorgasbord to any carnivore, and a few handful of berries nicked here and there.

Despite not being in possession of external ears, he could still hear the cawing as a flock of birds took to the skies in panic. To most they were simple woodland creatures. To Douglas, they were a warning. Someone was in the woods, and they meant business.
One Who Hunts Through The Treetops, or simply Douglas to those who mainly travel with humans, paid no mind to the rain as he transversed his namesake terrain. He thought it simply added to his mossy camouflage, in both sight ans scent. In his toothy, tongueless maw he carried a dead jackalope. Unlike most of his most of his hunts, this one was just for him. He did need to stock up for winter after all.

Hidden within the trees was his his larder. It was high, but not in the tallest one in the woods that he called home. It could've been accessed by anyone who could climb, granted that they made it there first and actually found the thing. It was nothing more than a hole in an old pixie nest, with just enough magic left to preserve things left in there. Inside was a smorgasbord to any carnivore, and a few handful of berries nicked here and there.

Despite not being in possession of external ears, he could still hear the cawing as a flock of birds took to the skies in panic. To most they were simple woodland creatures. To Douglas, they were a warning. Someone was in the woods, and they meant business.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22