Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for an Rp
Basically just what the title says! I’m looking for either a one on one or small group rp.

I tend to post paragraph replies and I’m usually able to post once a week minimum, save for a few points in the year, like during exams. I’d like to keep replies at least a paragraph unless the rp is kept very active (multiple posts a day with quick responses). I’m fine with both seasoned and new roleplayers

As for what I’m interested in, I tend to like fantasy and action of any era. Romance is cool and fun as a sideplot but I’m not for making it the main goal. Lately I’ve been interested is pirates, circus, paranormal hunters, thieves guild, or rebellion as themes or settings. I prefer to rp humans/humanoid characters but I have experience with FR dragons as well. As far as fandoms go, I’m actually interested in trying a few out lately! Boku no Hero, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Eragon are big ones for me but feel free to ask about others!

Sorry this is kinda a jumbled mess of a self advertisement!

Basically just what the title says! I’m looking for either a one on one or small group rp.

I tend to post paragraph replies and I’m usually able to post once a week minimum, save for a few points in the year, like during exams. I’d like to keep replies at least a paragraph unless the rp is kept very active (multiple posts a day with quick responses). I’m fine with both seasoned and new roleplayers

As for what I’m interested in, I tend to like fantasy and action of any era. Romance is cool and fun as a sideplot but I’m not for making it the main goal. Lately I’ve been interested is pirates, circus, paranormal hunters, thieves guild, or rebellion as themes or settings. I prefer to rp humans/humanoid characters but I have experience with FR dragons as well. As far as fandoms go, I’m actually interested in trying a few out lately! Boku no Hero, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Eragon are big ones for me but feel free to ask about others!

Sorry this is kinda a jumbled mess of a self advertisement!

~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox

heyyo

i'm up for avatar the last Airbender (one set in the past, or after Korra) as well as Eragon (because freaking dragons and I have a few OCs for both Avatar and Eragon ready)

I'd also be up for putting in pirates, theives, and a circus in both of them. paranormal might not fit in both but we can try for it XD

lets do the thing :D

also, i am a very seasoned Roleplayer. Expect some darker undertones to my characters (darkness builds character XD)
@Sparksfox

heyyo

i'm up for avatar the last Airbender (one set in the past, or after Korra) as well as Eragon (because freaking dragons and I have a few OCs for both Avatar and Eragon ready)

I'd also be up for putting in pirates, theives, and a circus in both of them. paranormal might not fit in both but we can try for it XD

lets do the thing :D

also, i am a very seasoned Roleplayer. Expect some darker undertones to my characters (darkness builds character XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Sparksfox

Hello! I'd love to do a pirate and/or rebellion type thing, and am fully capable of being active in the roleplay. I consider myself a bit closer to new than to seasoned when it comes to these and would prefer sticking with dragons than with humans/humanoids, though the latter will work.

So yeah, that's about it. I'd love to start this thing whenever you feel, if you'd include me. Just ping or PM me anytime :)
@Sparksfox

Hello! I'd love to do a pirate and/or rebellion type thing, and am fully capable of being active in the roleplay. I consider myself a bit closer to new than to seasoned when it comes to these and would prefer sticking with dragons than with humans/humanoids, though the latter will work.

So yeah, that's about it. I'd love to start this thing whenever you feel, if you'd include me. Just ping or PM me anytime :)
FooterAds.gif
I’ll start up some individual threads tomorrow, just wanted to reply now before I fall asleep.

@draconequis
Would you be willing to do some odd mix of A:TLA and Eragon? Like bender dragon riders? It might take a little more world building but I think it has some potential if you’d want to try it! Mixing in the other themes could get pretty interesting with that too.
(And dark sides are what I live for! Forgot to mention it but I’m completely down with dark themes, violence, the whole deal.)

@Dracowhisp
Now pirate dragons are a big mood! I’d totally be up for working out some plot lines we could use with that or anything else we think up!
I’ll start up some individual threads tomorrow, just wanted to reply now before I fall asleep.

@draconequis
Would you be willing to do some odd mix of A:TLA and Eragon? Like bender dragon riders? It might take a little more world building but I think it has some potential if you’d want to try it! Mixing in the other themes could get pretty interesting with that too.
(And dark sides are what I live for! Forgot to mention it but I’m completely down with dark themes, violence, the whole deal.)

@Dracowhisp
Now pirate dragons are a big mood! I’d totally be up for working out some plot lines we could use with that or anything else we think up!
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox

^>^

OMG YES

that would be really cool!

An idea either we can make the dragons just giant lizards with no elemental powers, or they can be the same element as their riders? Personally i'm for either ^>^ (we could also just make them fire breathers, but it wouldn't be as fun XD)

This sounds like.. awesome?

OMG EXCITED XD
@Sparksfox

^>^

OMG YES

that would be really cool!

An idea either we can make the dragons just giant lizards with no elemental powers, or they can be the same element as their riders? Personally i'm for either ^>^ (we could also just make them fire breathers, but it wouldn't be as fun XD)

This sounds like.. awesome?

OMG EXCITED XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Sparksfox

Yeah, sounds good :)

Just PM or ping me if you need me, I'm usually around.
@Sparksfox

Yeah, sounds good :)

Just PM or ping me if you need me, I'm usually around.
FooterAds.gif