Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ever look up?
1 2
((Just invading territories on my vamps again. Don't mind me :), Time is midnight, area can be any except Plague, Water or Ice. )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26029928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260300/26029928_350.png[/img] [/url] Ravreneim had been going from clan to clan now for some time. He didn't know what land he was in now- the ground was no longer plague red, nor did the air smell of the sea. He was in a meadow, sitting in a dip in the otherwise forested terrain. How many years had it been? How many hatching seasons had passed back home? Who was to say? Ravreneim was still young, though as rail-thin as any old dog of the wasteland, and as the pale ridgeback looked up at the stars, he found himself caught rather off guard by the clarity of tonight's sky. He stretched up on his hind legs and tail, forelimbs curling against his chest like those of a squirrel. There was no moon out tonight to see by. That was alright.
((Just invading territories on my vamps again. Don't mind me :), Time is midnight, area can be any except Plague, Water or Ice. ))

26029928_350.png

Ravreneim had been going from clan to clan now for some time. He didn't know what land he was in now- the ground was no longer plague red, nor did the air smell of the sea. He was in a meadow, sitting in a dip in the otherwise forested terrain.

How many years had it been? How many hatching seasons had passed back home? Who was to say? Ravreneim was still young, though as rail-thin as any old dog of the wasteland, and as the pale ridgeback looked up at the stars, he found himself caught rather off guard by the clarity of tonight's sky. He stretched up on his hind legs and tail, forelimbs curling against his chest like those of a squirrel.

There was no moon out tonight to see by. That was alright.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30714335&skin=0&apparel=769,2846,2851,1104,18804,313,14107,325,944,1792&xt=dressing.png[/img] Gloom hissed. She didn't exactly know at what, but she hissed anyway. She had been following this dragon for some time. Ever since he had stepped near her kingdoms boreders back in the Plague Flight. He seemed to have stopped up ahead. He was looking at the moonless sky now. Gloom stayed her distance. The bloodied Coatl paced. Tonight would be a good night to attack. After all she was hungry. Gloom shook her head, she had to stop thinking like that! She wasn't her mother. Still the question remained on weather or not to attack this dragon or simply confront him. She thought on it more.
dragon?did=30714335&skin=0&apparel=769,2846,2851,1104,18804,313,14107,325,944,1792&xt=dressing.png

Gloom hissed.
She didn't exactly know at what, but she hissed anyway. She had been following this dragon for some time. Ever since he had stepped near her kingdoms boreders back in the Plague Flight. He seemed to have stopped up ahead. He was looking at the moonless sky now. Gloom stayed her distance.

The bloodied Coatl paced.
Tonight would be a good night to attack. After all she was hungry. Gloom shook her head, she had to stop thinking like that! She wasn't her mother. Still the question remained on weather or not to attack this dragon or simply confront him. She thought on it more.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Ravreneim was picking out patterns among the stars when faintly he caught whiff of a familiar scent. Some animal has stirred up the clay uphill, he assumed, but the wind changed before he could tell the direction of it. Else they've caught their prey. That stuff will drive me mad someday. From his lofty position, Ravreneim scanned the sides of the surrounding hills, glancing this way and that. His lip curled into a momentary snarl, flashing sharp, uneven teeth, but he wasn't yet alerted to the presence nearby.

He dropped back down to all fours, scratching at an itch along the edge of a wing with the long horn upon his nose.
Ravreneim was picking out patterns among the stars when faintly he caught whiff of a familiar scent. Some animal has stirred up the clay uphill, he assumed, but the wind changed before he could tell the direction of it. Else they've caught their prey. That stuff will drive me mad someday. From his lofty position, Ravreneim scanned the sides of the surrounding hills, glancing this way and that. His lip curled into a momentary snarl, flashing sharp, uneven teeth, but he wasn't yet alerted to the presence nearby.

He dropped back down to all fours, scratching at an itch along the edge of a wing with the long horn upon his nose.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
The Coatl decided.
She seen the Ridgeback bare his teeth, even if it wasn't toward her, Gloom felt like he would notice her sometime. An angry Ridgeback. She snuck down the hillside, careful of the way the wind was blowing. She lie behind the trees around him, deciding to watch a small bit before confronting him. She had her whistle ready, in case she needed to call her Wendigo.
The Coatl decided.
She seen the Ridgeback bare his teeth, even if it wasn't toward her, Gloom felt like he would notice her sometime. An angry Ridgeback. She snuck down the hillside, careful of the way the wind was blowing. She lie behind the trees around him, deciding to watch a small bit before confronting him. She had her whistle ready, in case she needed to call her Wendigo.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
When Ravreneim raised his head again he seemed rather ill at ease, glancing around once more and then slinking off under the nearby cover of some of the uphill trees- in the opposite direction of Gloom. He wasn't moving particularly quickly, but he kept his head low and tail from dragging.

Once just out of sight of the clearing, he halted and called out in what in man's world might equate to an ambiguous Norwegian accent. "Is anyone there?" He'd turned to face the clearing he'd just been in, peering through the foliage with a squint.
When Ravreneim raised his head again he seemed rather ill at ease, glancing around once more and then slinking off under the nearby cover of some of the uphill trees- in the opposite direction of Gloom. He wasn't moving particularly quickly, but he kept his head low and tail from dragging.

Once just out of sight of the clearing, he halted and called out in what in man's world might equate to an ambiguous Norwegian accent. "Is anyone there?" He'd turned to face the clearing he'd just been in, peering through the foliage with a squint.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25644911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256450/25644911_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a fine enough night for Kisara to explore the Clan's territory once more. It was nice being in the Everbloom Gardens; the land was lush with life, food, and gave her the clearest of skies to examine. Which was what she was doing now, her goggles pressed to the dragon-sized telescope in one of her claws, staring at the stars. A sudden voice startled her out of her awe and she dropped her contraption, quickly trying to grab it, fumbling and letting out a squawk of surprise. She ended up falling back on her spine, wings, both fake and real, spread out to her sides. At least she had caught the telescope in time. Was there someone nearby? The Imperial glanced around, growing a bit uneasy.

25644911_350.png

It was a fine enough night for Kisara to explore the Clan's territory once more. It was nice being in the Everbloom Gardens; the land was lush with life, food, and gave her the clearest of skies to examine.
Which was what she was doing now, her goggles pressed to the dragon-sized telescope in one of her claws, staring at the stars.

A sudden voice startled her out of her awe and she dropped her contraption, quickly trying to grab it, fumbling and letting out a squawk of surprise.
She ended up falling back on her spine, wings, both fake and real, spread out to her sides.

At least she had caught the telescope in time.

Was there someone nearby? The Imperial glanced around, growing a bit uneasy.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Closing the thread for now. Welcome, @JazzTheDinoQueen :) ))
Closing the thread for now. Welcome, @JazzTheDinoQueen :) ))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
[ Hello ^^ Also, no need to ping, I am subbed.

@Sylveadiff ]
[ Hello ^^ Also, no need to ping, I am subbed.

@Sylveadiff ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Now or never.
The Ridgeback out of the clearing now.
He had just called out to someone, so why not confront him now? It would be answering his question, no harm in that is there? Gloom ruffled her tattered feathers for a moment, shaking out the loose and falling feathers in her wings. Which was to say-quiet a lot.

She stepped towards him.
Gloom reached it, in the sight of the Ridgeback. She hissed, then spoke.
"Yes. And I have some questions."
Now or never.
The Ridgeback out of the clearing now.
He had just called out to someone, so why not confront him now? It would be answering his question, no harm in that is there? Gloom ruffled her tattered feathers for a moment, shaking out the loose and falling feathers in her wings. Which was to say-quiet a lot.

She stepped towards him.
Gloom reached it, in the sight of the Ridgeback. She hissed, then spoke.
"Yes. And I have some questions."
Actually, he just left the clearing.))

Ravreneim's head jerked upwards a foot or two, the coatl's hiss nearly goading him to growl back in response. The squawk of another strange dragon had briefly pulled his attention away, but now he stared back at Gloom, dull, narrow eyes not hiding his suspicion. "Ask away."
Actually, he just left the clearing.))

Ravreneim's head jerked upwards a foot or two, the coatl's hiss nearly goading him to growl back in response. The squawk of another strange dragon had briefly pulled his attention away, but now he stared back at Gloom, dull, narrow eyes not hiding his suspicion. "Ask away."
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
1 2