Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP Partner
1 2 3 4
@Shamelesscooper

aa they look great! no worries about the wait c:

is there anything else you want to know before we start?
@Shamelesscooper

aa they look great! no worries about the wait c:

is there anything else you want to know before we start?
endure and survive.
@incalyscent
So you said that they're all in their own individual time periods, but can be transported to each others' timezones, right? How are we gonna do this? Are we gonna like... focus on one or two characters and their specific happenings while the others put theirs off to help them? And does time in the other peoples' zones pass while they're gone, or????
@incalyscent
So you said that they're all in their own individual time periods, but can be transported to each others' timezones, right? How are we gonna do this? Are we gonna like... focus on one or two characters and their specific happenings while the others put theirs off to help them? And does time in the other peoples' zones pass while they're gone, or????
@Shamelesscooper

that could work! that's generally how they usually do things anyways! time does pass while people are away from their time period, but history stays the same, right? so if they're not there for a crucial event that they're a part of, it would still happen, just differently
@Shamelesscooper

that could work! that's generally how they usually do things anyways! time does pass while people are away from their time period, but history stays the same, right? so if they're not there for a crucial event that they're a part of, it would still happen, just differently
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent
okay okay okay that's dope that works out well enough. Is it okay if we focus on one of your characters first, just to get the hang of it? Also also, I hate asking this of you, but could you do the intro for this one? Sorry, since it's in your world and all I'd feel more comfortable with you leading.
@Incalyscent
okay okay okay that's dope that works out well enough. Is it okay if we focus on one of your characters first, just to get the hang of it? Also also, I hate asking this of you, but could you do the intro for this one? Sorry, since it's in your world and all I'd feel more comfortable with you leading.
@Shamelesscooper

yeah sure! is there one setting that interests you the most? i don't mind writing starters, it just might not get done tonight (and if it is, it'll be like. in the dead of morning)

are we going to use google docs for this?
@Shamelesscooper

yeah sure! is there one setting that interests you the most? i don't mind writing starters, it just might not get done tonight (and if it is, it'll be like. in the dead of morning)

are we going to use google docs for this?
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent
Dude don't even worry about it xD You'll get to it when you get to it. I'll pm you with my email, but lets maybe start with Aquil's first? Since I'm more familiar with his time period than any of the others on your list :3
@Incalyscent
Dude don't even worry about it xD You'll get to it when you get to it. I'll pm you with my email, but lets maybe start with Aquil's first? Since I'm more familiar with his time period than any of the others on your list :3
@Shamelesscooper

okay cool! i'm a history minor specializing in the middle east so. he's one of my favorites to write rip

i'll send you an invite when i'm done!
@Shamelesscooper

okay cool! i'm a history minor specializing in the middle east so. he's one of my favorites to write rip

i'll send you an invite when i'm done!
endure and survive.
@Shamelesscooper

If you're still looking, I'd be down to do a pacific rim rp with you! I'm 19, and I usually rp over discord. I have an idea we could maybe discuss too!
@Shamelesscooper

If you're still looking, I'd be down to do a pacific rim rp with you! I'm 19, and I usually rp over discord. I have an idea we could maybe discuss too!
stag-divider.png
@moxitoxis
I've got a couple rps in the works atm, but if you wanna give it a shot we can. Just warning you now: I'm gonna have a lot less time once next week hits "orz

What've you got in mind? :3
@moxitoxis
I've got a couple rps in the works atm, but if you wanna give it a shot we can. Just warning you now: I'm gonna have a lot less time once next week hits "orz

What've you got in mind? :3
1 2 3 4