Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP Partner
1 2 3 4
@Shamelesscooper

oh, we can if you like! i just threw the website up there just in case there was terms you didn't know in a bio or something, but we can use it! it's more fantasy, but we can can set up what we were talking about in there just fine!
@Shamelesscooper

oh, we can if you like! i just threw the website up there just in case there was terms you didn't know in a bio or something, but we can use it! it's more fantasy, but we can can set up what we were talking about in there just fine!
endure and survive.
@incalyscent
Oh okay! Well maybe we can take cues from it? for example, the races and stuff.

Speaking of Hiraeth, should I only be looking at those characters on toybox? you really weren't kidding when you said you had a lot!

I was wandering around your starcrossed folder and it looked pretty interesting. Is it alright if I ask what that's all about? o3o
@incalyscent
Oh okay! Well maybe we can take cues from it? for example, the races and stuff.

Speaking of Hiraeth, should I only be looking at those characters on toybox? you really weren't kidding when you said you had a lot!

I was wandering around your starcrossed folder and it looked pretty interesting. Is it alright if I ask what that's all about? o3o
@Shamelesscooper

sure! that's no problem c:

you can look at whoever you want honestly! but yeah there are a lot so if you just want to just look at those that's fine

oo! it's a project i've been working on for a while! basically, people across time are connected mentally. they can transport themselves to other's times as well. most of them are destined to contribute to a major historical event (either real or implied), some more specific than others (aka they can involved with a major even like a war, or be directly responsible for an assassination)

hope that clears some stuff up!
@Shamelesscooper

sure! that's no problem c:

you can look at whoever you want honestly! but yeah there are a lot so if you just want to just look at those that's fine

oo! it's a project i've been working on for a while! basically, people across time are connected mentally. they can transport themselves to other's times as well. most of them are destined to contribute to a major historical event (either real or implied), some more specific than others (aka they can involved with a major even like a war, or be directly responsible for an assassination)

hope that clears some stuff up!
endure and survive.
@inclayscent
Sorry it's taking so long xD I'm going between juggling a couple rp partners and writing up character descriptions and looking through your characters.

hmmm.... would you prefer I go with a character that has a full/mostly finished bio, or one that doesn't have too much on them?

Oh shoot that's pretty dope! I love the concept *v* If you ever develop it more, I'd love to hear more about it!!
@inclayscent
Sorry it's taking so long xD I'm going between juggling a couple rp partners and writing up character descriptions and looking through your characters.

hmmm.... would you prefer I go with a character that has a full/mostly finished bio, or one that doesn't have too much on them?

Oh shoot that's pretty dope! I love the concept *v* If you ever develop it more, I'd love to hear more about it!!
@Shamelesscooper

no problem! reply whenever you can!

either or! they don't get a profile until they at least have a personality c:

thank you! i'll keep you posted (i've rped in that world before and it's pretty great, if you wanna try that c: we don't have to of course)
@Shamelesscooper

no problem! reply whenever you can!

either or! they don't get a profile until they at least have a personality c:

thank you! i'll keep you posted (i've rped in that world before and it's pretty great, if you wanna try that c: we don't have to of course)
endure and survive.
@incalyscent
Aww man dude you've got a ways with cool plot/worldbuilding. Would you prefer the starcrossed world over hireath? I'm not too picky - both seem pretty cool!
@incalyscent
Aww man dude you've got a ways with cool plot/worldbuilding. Would you prefer the starcrossed world over hireath? I'm not too picky - both seem pretty cool!
@Shamelesscooper

aw thank you! i don't really mind, whatever suits your fancy at the moment! hireath is more fantasy, with a tendency to get a bit darker, but starcrossed is excellent for relationship building and being able to explore different time periods and junk c:
@Shamelesscooper

aw thank you! i don't really mind, whatever suits your fancy at the moment! hireath is more fantasy, with a tendency to get a bit darker, but starcrossed is excellent for relationship building and being able to explore different time periods and junk c:
endure and survive.
@incalyscent
............. I'm so sorry but like................ relationship building and exploring time periods is like super duper my jam is it okay if we swap over to that?
I HATE TO BE SO WISHY WASHY AND STUFF ITS JUST? REALLY COOL TO ME OK ;v;
@incalyscent
............. I'm so sorry but like................ relationship building and exploring time periods is like super duper my jam is it okay if we swap over to that?
I HATE TO BE SO WISHY WASHY AND STUFF ITS JUST? REALLY COOL TO ME OK ;v;
@Shamelesscooper

that is. 100 percent okay i love this universe so much man it's also super good for romance rip

most people don't want to try it out so like this is exciting. do you have a time period in mind for your character at all?
@Shamelesscooper

that is. 100 percent okay i love this universe so much man it's also super good for romance rip

most people don't want to try it out so like this is exciting. do you have a time period in mind for your character at all?
endure and survive.
@incalyscent

Most of my characters are set to be pretty flexible/ready for any given time period. Maybe we should decide on which time period? Also, speaking of, if you're into romance, do you have any shipping limitations? I'm okay with just about anything as long as it stays relatively SFW.

Since it might be easier than wading through your starcrossed characters, I'll just send you a list of mine once you decide on what you're looking for? :3
@incalyscent

Most of my characters are set to be pretty flexible/ready for any given time period. Maybe we should decide on which time period? Also, speaking of, if you're into romance, do you have any shipping limitations? I'm okay with just about anything as long as it stays relatively SFW.

Since it might be easier than wading through your starcrossed characters, I'll just send you a list of mine once you decide on what you're looking for? :3
1 2 3 4