Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new team 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
She smiled at the nick name, at least he didint call her featherweight

“Nice to meet you Franky dobby” she smirked at the mention of his last name “And in case you were wondering I already filled the assignment out, this whole thing was probably just a test with more walking around”
She smiled at the nick name, at least he didint call her featherweight

“Nice to meet you Franky dobby” she smirked at the mention of his last name “And in case you were wondering I already filled the assignment out, this whole thing was probably just a test with more walking around”
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Franky looked at her, she didn’t seem to recognize the name alright! No questions meaning no trouble!
When she said she already filled the assignment he rose a eyebrow at her “so this is just a formality” he said with a little amusement in his voice “what are they just trying to make poorer kids feel more welcome” he continued far from annoyed but just a little ticked off from it.

“Well thanks for that, less work for me I guess” he finsihed with a shrug, he remembered how the werid guys told him to ask about a rich girl but then again every girl here probably was oh well that’s on them. He was curious about the school anyway so he asked a simple question “so what do you do here, have fancy dinner parties and waltz’s” he asked with a smirk.
Franky looked at her, she didn’t seem to recognize the name alright! No questions meaning no trouble!
When she said she already filled the assignment he rose a eyebrow at her “so this is just a formality” he said with a little amusement in his voice “what are they just trying to make poorer kids feel more welcome” he continued far from annoyed but just a little ticked off from it.

“Well thanks for that, less work for me I guess” he finsihed with a shrug, he remembered how the werid guys told him to ask about a rich girl but then again every girl here probably was oh well that’s on them. He was curious about the school anyway so he asked a simple question “so what do you do here, have fancy dinner parties and waltz’s” he asked with a smirk.
Nancy laughed “ah, that’s what everyone says. Our schools basically your school but with more snobs and fancy classrooms”

She fiddled with a charm around her neck shaped like a duck, slowly wandering down the hall “so where are you from?”
Nancy laughed “ah, that’s what everyone says. Our schools basically your school but with more snobs and fancy classrooms”

She fiddled with a charm around her neck shaped like a duck, slowly wandering down the hall “so where are you from?”
“That and better buildings” he said his hands in his pockets as he look around the area they were walking down, there was a huge difference to him at least, the way it looked, how it felt, and the smell the smell was a huge difference “smells better too” he mumbled as a after thought.

“Where? A little trailer park with a shed for a house...basically New York’s trash bin” he answered smoothly, right where he belongs where the trash of people go when there isn’t anywhere else.

“You?” He asked in referring to her question.
“That and better buildings” he said his hands in his pockets as he look around the area they were walking down, there was a huge difference to him at least, the way it looked, how it felt, and the smell the smell was a huge difference “smells better too” he mumbled as a after thought.

“Where? A little trailer park with a shed for a house...basically New York’s trash bin” he answered smoothly, right where he belongs where the trash of people go when there isn’t anywhere else.

“You?” He asked in referring to her question.
Nancy shook her head “I’m not all that interesting. Just a weird girl in a normal world”

(Meanwhile outside the building)

An aging man stood over a black bag, unzipping it and taking out a meanicingly scared tommy gun. He loaded the Can shaped ammo container and readied it at his side. The man was old, wrinkly and splotched with a right eye colored a pale grey.

“So sauron” a fellow of his spoke up, grabbing a gun of the same type “ what’s the plan?”

“We get in their as fast as possible, grab the lucky duck, and get out” he said in a shady whisper

“What is their in that lockdown thing, what then?”

“It’s like shooting fish in a barrel”

The two of them waited on opposite sides of the outside entrance, guns hidden at their sides, but ready to make an entrance

Nancy shook her head “I’m not all that interesting. Just a weird girl in a normal world”

(Meanwhile outside the building)

An aging man stood over a black bag, unzipping it and taking out a meanicingly scared tommy gun. He loaded the Can shaped ammo container and readied it at his side. The man was old, wrinkly and splotched with a right eye colored a pale grey.

“So sauron” a fellow of his spoke up, grabbing a gun of the same type “ what’s the plan?”

“We get in their as fast as possible, grab the lucky duck, and get out” he said in a shady whisper

“What is their in that lockdown thing, what then?”

“It’s like shooting fish in a barrel”

The two of them waited on opposite sides of the outside entrance, guns hidden at their sides, but ready to make an entrance

“Well seems we’re in the same boat” he chuckled at her “life is hard” he said before he made it to the to a class room that held a music music “holy sh*t” he stated before he pushed the door open slightly not feeling all the welcome to walk in “you have a music room” he lookeled around from the door frame “we barely have a basket ball court” he said simply, he use to play the piano when we was little his mother made him, saying it would help distract him.
“Well seems we’re in the same boat” he chuckled at her “life is hard” he said before he made it to the to a class room that held a music music “holy sh*t” he stated before he pushed the door open slightly not feeling all the welcome to walk in “you have a music room” he lookeled around from the door frame “we barely have a basket ball court” he said simply, he use to play the piano when we was little his mother made him, saying it would help distract him.
“Yea, they put so much money into it and nobody plays well” she laughed “can you play anything? I don’t have a musical bone in my body-what’s that?”

BAM BAM BAM

The two men barged into the room, gunshots scattered and scraped against the limestone pillars. The students parted ways and tried to flee from the men.

Nancy grabbed Franky by the arm and pulled him into a corner. She began to sweat when she saw the mans dead silver eye. He turned his head and peered into the room, seeing movement from behind the instruments. Then he attacked.

“NO!” She tried to break free from Saurons grip as he pinned her against the wall while his partner in crime held a gun to her neck

“Nancy stark” he hissed

“......yes?” She nervously spoke up
“Yea, they put so much money into it and nobody plays well” she laughed “can you play anything? I don’t have a musical bone in my body-what’s that?”

BAM BAM BAM

The two men barged into the room, gunshots scattered and scraped against the limestone pillars. The students parted ways and tried to flee from the men.

Nancy grabbed Franky by the arm and pulled him into a corner. She began to sweat when she saw the mans dead silver eye. He turned his head and peered into the room, seeing movement from behind the instruments. Then he attacked.

“NO!” She tried to break free from Saurons grip as he pinned her against the wall while his partner in crime held a gun to her neck

“Nancy stark” he hissed

“......yes?” She nervously spoke up
((Da da daaaa))

“Yeah the pia-“ he said before he heard bullets and was pulled by Nancy into a corner of the room, where they heard people come in, he moved slightly from being tripping his ankle up causing the people to see them which he silently cursed.

When they grabbed Nancy he looked at them with wide eyes and looked at the gun at her neck, he thought about what he could do about it but all of them came up with him getting himself hurt..not that any would care...he didn’t even care that much...hmm

Shaking his hands slightly he ran and tackled the gun with the gun down using the mans own weight against him, the force caused the gun to fire off in the air barely grazing his cheek as the bullet flew into the roof above them. He didn’t pay any mind at that though as he and the man went down to the ground.
((Da da daaaa))

“Yeah the pia-“ he said before he heard bullets and was pulled by Nancy into a corner of the room, where they heard people come in, he moved slightly from being tripping his ankle up causing the people to see them which he silently cursed.

When they grabbed Nancy he looked at them with wide eyes and looked at the gun at her neck, he thought about what he could do about it but all of them came up with him getting himself hurt..not that any would care...he didn’t even care that much...hmm

Shaking his hands slightly he ran and tackled the gun with the gun down using the mans own weight against him, the force caused the gun to fire off in the air barely grazing his cheek as the bullet flew into the roof above them. He didn’t pay any mind at that though as he and the man went down to the ground.
Sauron still kept his eyes on Nancy. Ignoring his sidekick getting beaten up

“Where’s the weapons? The armory? Tell me the codes”

“I don’t know” she struggled to breathe “I don’t know-“

He grabbed the gun and put it to her neck “you know it don’t you, your just hiding it Nancy”
Sauron still kept his eyes on Nancy. Ignoring his sidekick getting beaten up

“Where’s the weapons? The armory? Tell me the codes”

“I don’t know” she struggled to breathe “I don’t know-“

He grabbed the gun and put it to her neck “you know it don’t you, your just hiding it Nancy”
Franky felt a punch land on his face but it didn’t hurt it looked like it hurt the man below him more than the one he was punching, Franky grabbed the mans head a smashed it on the ground knocking the man out before he looked over and kicked the man that still had Nancy in his hold in the back of the knees.

When the man caved backwards Franky got out of the way and pulled Nancy away when the mans grip lossened “come on” pushing her towards the door with him not far behind her “go go go”
Franky felt a punch land on his face but it didn’t hurt it looked like it hurt the man below him more than the one he was punching, Franky grabbed the mans head a smashed it on the ground knocking the man out before he looked over and kicked the man that still had Nancy in his hold in the back of the knees.

When the man caved backwards Franky got out of the way and pulled Nancy away when the mans grip lossened “come on” pushing her towards the door with him not far behind her “go go go”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7