Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new team 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He took the pocket watch out of his hand, turning it into a waking cane in the blink of an eye, then to a rather large axe. It was nearly as tall as the man, being entirely made from a silvery grey stone and topped with a golden diamond.

“If it’s too much trouble I’ll pay you triple”
He took the pocket watch out of his hand, turning it into a waking cane in the blink of an eye, then to a rather large axe. It was nearly as tall as the man, being entirely made from a silvery grey stone and topped with a golden diamond.

“If it’s too much trouble I’ll pay you triple”
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Franky looked at the man like he was crazy, what the hell was that..he shouldn’t be to surprised honestly but hey he didn’t sleep well last night his game was a little off. Straighting up again Franky held out his hand to see a closer look at the...weapon he supposed. Wouldn’t be the first one he did if he was honest.

“Pretty determined for a polish” he said a little sarcastically at the man as he inspected the item going through the list of materials they had before looking back up “yeah triple will definitely do, stone is a bit for tricky but i got it” Franky said before he gave the man his object, if he could call it that “just drop it on the table over there, I’ll be back with the stuff”

Turning around he walked back shuffling through some polishers, sometimes he was lucky this place dealt with this kind of thing enough time to have cleaning equipment for it...man was life hard.
Franky looked at the man like he was crazy, what the hell was that..he shouldn’t be to surprised honestly but hey he didn’t sleep well last night his game was a little off. Straighting up again Franky held out his hand to see a closer look at the...weapon he supposed. Wouldn’t be the first one he did if he was honest.

“Pretty determined for a polish” he said a little sarcastically at the man as he inspected the item going through the list of materials they had before looking back up “yeah triple will definitely do, stone is a bit for tricky but i got it” Franky said before he gave the man his object, if he could call it that “just drop it on the table over there, I’ll be back with the stuff”

Turning around he walked back shuffling through some polishers, sometimes he was lucky this place dealt with this kind of thing enough time to have cleaning equipment for it...man was life hard.
The man cleared his throat, following him to the dingy workplace, he slipped the kid five ben franks and smiled at him

“The names obsidian, and I have a question to ask you”

Seraph followed obsidian into the room, looking at all the mechanics and spare parts. “Yea, obsidian and I are in a bit of a pickle and need your help”

Obsidian snatched a pen and pad from a lady chewing gum, writing down a few notes “So kid, have you heard of Tony Stark?”
The man cleared his throat, following him to the dingy workplace, he slipped the kid five ben franks and smiled at him

“The names obsidian, and I have a question to ask you”

Seraph followed obsidian into the room, looking at all the mechanics and spare parts. “Yea, obsidian and I are in a bit of a pickle and need your help”

Obsidian snatched a pen and pad from a lady chewing gum, writing down a few notes “So kid, have you heard of Tony Stark?”
Franky sat down at the table across from the werid guys by took the money easily and slipped it into his back pocket easily. Not caring to much when the weapon wasn’t placed in front of him even though he got the stuff out to do it.

He listened with a bored look on his face as he introduced himself and how his companion said they needed his help, what could they want with a low life like himself and he was about to ask that exact thing when they asked if he knew tong stark, what a stupid question. “What the hell kind of question is that, every one knows about him” he replied snarky “doesn’t help that she has a thing for gossip” he mumbled at glared at the woman having being pulled into her cruel gossip circles at times...it was down right torture!

“Yeah I know of him..so what” he continued his arms crossed and his legs spread as he sat on then stool.
Franky sat down at the table across from the werid guys by took the money easily and slipped it into his back pocket easily. Not caring to much when the weapon wasn’t placed in front of him even though he got the stuff out to do it.

He listened with a bored look on his face as he introduced himself and how his companion said they needed his help, what could they want with a low life like himself and he was about to ask that exact thing when they asked if he knew tong stark, what a stupid question. “What the hell kind of question is that, every one knows about him” he replied snarky “doesn’t help that she has a thing for gossip” he mumbled at glared at the woman having being pulled into her cruel gossip circles at times...it was down right torture!

“Yeah I know of him..so what” he continued his arms crossed and his legs spread as he sat on then stool.
“Well we need your help” obsidian sat on top of the hood of a car, taking out a silver pipe

“So here’s the thing, me and seraph we’re apart of a mafia, we worked with a man who called himself the king of the wild. He was the best shot I’ve ever met. But 16 years ago he tried to rob the top man himself, and ended up getting away with fragments of a new iron suit. I already know he’s smart enough to reverse engineer it, and put it to good use”

Obsidian held out his hand, raising his hat to look at Frankie eye to eye

“So I’m trying to make a group of warriors to stop him, wanna join the underground cavalry?”
“Well we need your help” obsidian sat on top of the hood of a car, taking out a silver pipe

“So here’s the thing, me and seraph we’re apart of a mafia, we worked with a man who called himself the king of the wild. He was the best shot I’ve ever met. But 16 years ago he tried to rob the top man himself, and ended up getting away with fragments of a new iron suit. I already know he’s smart enough to reverse engineer it, and put it to good use”

Obsidian held out his hand, raising his hat to look at Frankie eye to eye

“So I’m trying to make a group of warriors to stop him, wanna join the underground cavalry?”
Blue eyes looked at the man skeptically and finally voiced the question that hung on his tongue for the past few minutes “why some low life like me” he asked the tone of his voice clear as he insulted himself like it was common for him to do so. “I’m not anything special” he finsihed.

“And why would I help you anyway” he asked the men his eyes never wavered from theirs as he glanced at them both.
Blue eyes looked at the man skeptically and finally voiced the question that hung on his tongue for the past few minutes “why some low life like me” he asked the tone of his voice clear as he insulted himself like it was common for him to do so. “I’m not anything special” he finsihed.

“And why would I help you anyway” he asked the men his eyes never wavered from theirs as he glanced at them both.
“Your good with mechanics, and if we can find a weakness in whatever he’s building we can exploit it”

Obsidian looked around the place, gagging at the foul scent

“Plus would you like to continue working at this dump?”
“Your good with mechanics, and if we can find a weakness in whatever he’s building we can exploit it”

Obsidian looked around the place, gagging at the foul scent

“Plus would you like to continue working at this dump?”
“Well you got me there, I hate this place” he agreed with a slight nod.

“Fine, sure I’ll help I don’t know what I’d be able to do but why not” Franky said shrugging his shoulders, he had literally nothing better to do oh well he does have school..

“But i got school so after school I can help you” he informs them, hey his mom said never to miss school and he wasn’t going to.
“Well you got me there, I hate this place” he agreed with a slight nod.

“Fine, sure I’ll help I don’t know what I’d be able to do but why not” Franky said shrugging his shoulders, he had literally nothing better to do oh well he does have school..

“But i got school so after school I can help you” he informs them, hey his mom said never to miss school and he wasn’t going to.
“Well that’s perfect!” Obsidian took out an outdated phone and began looking up something

“Why? He won’t be able to help us” seraph seemed confused

“Well from the information on his schools homepage it says their visiting a fancy-shmancy private school to learn about architecture. And also I’ve gotten word that the king of beasts is planning to kidnap a girl who goes to that school, so if we can go their and find the girl, we can stop the king in his tracks!”

“That seems awfully complicated, plus how do we know who it is?”

Obsidians smile faded from his face “Yea, I didint get much info besides that she’s a girl and she’s rich”
“Well that’s perfect!” Obsidian took out an outdated phone and began looking up something

“Why? He won’t be able to help us” seraph seemed confused

“Well from the information on his schools homepage it says their visiting a fancy-shmancy private school to learn about architecture. And also I’ve gotten word that the king of beasts is planning to kidnap a girl who goes to that school, so if we can go their and find the girl, we can stop the king in his tracks!”

“That seems awfully complicated, plus how do we know who it is?”

Obsidians smile faded from his face “Yea, I didint get much info besides that she’s a girl and she’s rich”
Franky just watched the men in front of him chat away, his arms still crossed as they spoke about his school and some girl who’s rich apparently. He wasn’t popular in the oh wow i like you sort of way in school, it was more like don’t go near him kind of popularity going on.

“Well that narrows done school population, there’s only a hand full of richies in there” he commented once they finsihed. He worked hard to get into that school but it wasn’t the best school out there so it wasn’t a huge miracle he got in. “Rich girls...maybe three or four if I remember correctly” he may have been disliked at the school but he listened to everything around him.
Franky just watched the men in front of him chat away, his arms still crossed as they spoke about his school and some girl who’s rich apparently. He wasn’t popular in the oh wow i like you sort of way in school, it was more like don’t go near him kind of popularity going on.

“Well that narrows done school population, there’s only a hand full of richies in there” he commented once they finsihed. He worked hard to get into that school but it wasn’t the best school out there so it wasn’t a huge miracle he got in. “Rich girls...maybe three or four if I remember correctly” he may have been disliked at the school but he listened to everything around him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7